Wolf Play : why do you play wp?
Chatbox
 loki_budgie
04:13:22 skye
Bio is abit better not sure yet tho might keep adding to it try make it look abit better
 Ecifircas
04:12:24 
Discord for WolfPlay sounds like a nightmare.

Even less power to the mods to actually moderate and control who friends who and talks where.
 Sea Coast
04:11:32 Sea/Coast/Beach
Hi Fire!
 Autumn's Fire
04:11:10 Autumn . . . ?
The new update is awesome
 QueenAlderamin
04:08:13 Queen / Jo
I do appreciate you both for answering wasnÂ’t sure
 Eternity
04:07:15 ET
Alright, that's what I thought. Thanks!
 sunnysnake
04:06:40 sunny
hope this is okay in main chat, how much is silver tongue boost worth?
 Eno
04:05:48 Kaz
-WP Click-
Hw but trash vitals ;-;
 Sea Coast
04:05:36 Sea/Coast/Beach
Ugh! Summer is so hot!
 Revelry
04:05:10 Rev
Eve,
Thoughts about a discord server for WP?
 QueenAlderamin
04:05:06 Queen / Jo
ET-Ohh okay.

Eve I know but it really confuses me that way but IÂ’ll deal with it for a few hours lol
 SixBears
04:04:19 evebot
No. It will popup again tomorrow
 Eternity
04:01:10 ET
Eve
Can you reopen the CP amounts if you close the box?
 SixBears
03:59:46 evebot
It tells you how much cp you have on your wolf page where you assign cp
 Eternity
03:58:18 ET
QueenAldermin
Y'know, I actually don't know how to get that back up ahah. It'll reappear tomorrow though.
Maybe try logging out and logging back in?
 loki_budgie
03:57:23 skye
silver
welcome XD
 QueenAlderamin
03:56:40 Queen / Jo
ET so i accidentally closed my character points tab and I donÂ’t know how to reopen
 SilverMountain
03:55:50 The Naming Empress
Loki
 loki_budgie
03:54:17 skye
i might re do my bio
 Eternity
03:53:55 ET
Queenaldernim
Still around, yep.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
  1  2

why do you play wp?May 19, 2024 01:40 PM

Defensoribus

Darkseeker

Give Award
posting it here as well because i can
question of the day: what keeps you in this game? do you play any other games like wolfplay? what is better here than anywhere else?
i personally love wp because it was my mental support back in late middle school. i was pretty lonely but the game kept me busy and i also enjoed making up my own wolvish stories here. it was about 5 years ago, tho. my old account is now gone yet here i am back and active again
why do you play wp?May 19, 2024 01:44 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

i've been playing for over 7 years and every time i stop playing i get genuine withdrawals. you may take the girl out of wolfplay... but never the wolfplay out of the girl...
why do you play wp?May 19, 2024 02:14 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award

most of my life nobody really had the same interests as me, and i had to sit and watch them talk about things i didn't like. then i started wolfplay and well, i found so many amazing people who liked the same things as me and i've never felt more at home. honestly, the friends and memories i've made her are the best i've ever had. i wouldn't change it for anything.
why do you play wp?May 20, 2024 06:27 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hehehe... okay. I feel only slightly obligated like I ought to reply considering my almost nine years here. If that doesn't make me feel old--

I think the thing that really drew me in initially was the concept. The fact that I could just play it and it was new at the time and everything. I really learned how to actually roleplay from WP (back when the forums were a different site) and the community really sealed it in for me in sticking around.

Between the fantastic and memorable(and iconic) roleplays, the fun chatting, the artists that just help each other get better at art and are so supportive of each other, it becomes a sort of community that makes it better at the end of the day.

For sure, the community aspect of it. There's no other site that feels like WP.

why do you play wp?May 20, 2024 06:52 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
I'm on here because I love the game and the community.
why do you play wp?May 20, 2024 07:33 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wolves, the community, and just the game in general. for years I was searching for wolf games and this was perfect
why do you play wp?May 20, 2024 07:35 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is exactly the same senario that I had

Devil town said:
most of my life nobody really had the same interests as me, and i had to sit and watch them talk about things i didn't like. then i started wolfplay and well, i found so many amazing people who liked the same things as me and i've never felt more at home. honestly, the friends and memories i've made her are the best i've ever had. i wouldn't change it for anything.

why do you play wp?May 20, 2024 08:13 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

I'm here because a friend recommended it to me. That friend plays very rarely but I made my own friends here and I can't just leave 'em. The game part of the game doesn't interest me anymore though but I still like pretty wolves ^^"
why do you play wp?May 21, 2024 10:00 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Truth

Devil town said:

why do you play wp?May 22, 2024 06:16 AM

Goldenblood Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
I came from a website that had Wolfplay listed as a animal breeding game, and stayed for the wolves

Forums > Socialize
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us