Wolf Play : Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.
 Salem
06:08:43 Rumi
DH and hero too *^*
-WP Click-
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?
 Feiella
05:53:52 Fei the writer
Long Wang
I'd keep but that's me. Up to you
 Feiella
05:52:02 Fei the writer
Nope I'm a ghost
 Long Wang
05:51:50 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Keep or retire?
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:51:35 Fei the writer
AppleTrees
Please spell out your words. "bc" is not allowed
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:50:50 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Accs,
No, she's A mod goddess.
 AppleTrees
05:50:11 Apples
Accesspls, it's highlighted bc they're a moderator.
 Accesspls
05:49:13 
Why is Feiellas name highlihted
 Zeraphia
05:47:56 Vah was attacked
Ollie

Ooooohh

I can't wait to see them all!!!
 Accesspls
05:47:39 
How do I use a party on token
 Salom_
05:46:44 Sal, Salmon
Ollie
That's gonna look awesome when it's all finished!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:45:53 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I have a lot of feathers. Huh.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:44:47 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I'm alright. News is, I've recently helped my sister take care of her baby and her other kid, because her husband wasn't home because he works in person. So I stayed over for three days last time and only two days later I return with an offer to help. Then today I am at my grandma's right after helping my sister because my grandma just got knee surgery. She's doing great, aside from being tired.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!August 31, 2024 01:11 AM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award

Luminous Crown said:
Pack: Luminous Crown
Terrain: Ocean
Bait: Heron
Add on: Glitter
Total: 22

Trudging along the coast line, you run across a shop. In said shop, there's an odd looking fellow, with long ears, a crooked smile, and skin so pale you could almost see through it.
"I am Nux, the odd little fellow with an odd little name, I hear you're looking for one of my creations, yes?"
You simply nod, and after ordering your supplies, Nux points you in three directions.
  1. A creepy dock that Nux claims serves as the ultimate hiding place for the reclusive water snuck.
  2. The sea grass garden, the only place fitting for the wackiest wacky snuck.
  3. The littered coastline, where you'll likely find a sea snuck hidding amongst the rubbish.
Which direction do you choose?
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!August 31, 2024 07:00 AM

Poison Apple

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: Poison Apple
Bait: Heron x2
Add on (Optional): Glitter and Sprinkles
Total mush: 29 mush
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 2, 2024 07:32 PM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award

Poison Apple said:
Pack Name: Poison Apple
Bait: Heron x2
Add on (Optional): Glitter and Sprinkles
Total mush: 29 mush

"So you're looking for a snuck, aye?" Says an ominous voice from the shadows under the dock you were standing on. A scaly, pallid hand then slips up through the cracks and offers you a small package. In it, contains two small dried heron fish. One slender finger points in the direction of the mucky waters near the trash fill, and another reaches up and points to the sea grass thicket. "They'll frequent , my friend."
Do you:
  1. Head to the trash fill
  2. Head to the sea grass thicket
  3. Search elsewhere on your own
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 12:10 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: FrankandBeans
Bait: Glitter & Cut Bait
Add on (Optional):
Total: 22 Mush
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 12:18 AM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award

FrankandBeans said:
Add on (Optional):

You were walking along the beach when a small parcel filled with cut bait and glitter is thrown at your face. You're left standing there in utter shock, when a scratchy voice says in your ear, so close you could feel their breath can in you neck.

"Didn't mean to throw it that hard..." the voice grumbles. "Take a left you're at the thicket, but a few paces north east from there is the dock, and even further west, you'll be at the tide pools."

The creature buds you fairwell, leaving the option of which direction to choose up to you.
  1. The thicket
  2. The docks
  3. The tide pools
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 12:31 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

~♥Nux♥~ said:

FrankandBeans said:
Add on (Optional):

You were walking along the beach when a small parcel filled with cut bait and glitter is thrown at your face. You're left standing there in utter shock, when a scratchy voice says in your ear, so close you could feel their breath can in you neck.

"Didn't mean to throw it that hard..." the voice grumbles. "Take a left you're at the thicket, but a few paces north east from there is the dock, and even further west, you'll be at the tide pools."

The creature buds you fairwell, leaving the option of which direction to choose up to you.
  1. The thicket
  2. The docks
  3. The tide pools

I'm gonna be sparkly for days xD
3. The tide pools
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 07:03 AM

Astraeus' Lights

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name: Astraeus' Lights(Call me Lights)
Terrain: Lake
Bait: HeronX3
Add on (Optional): All of them
Total: 42
I posted this a while ago and it never got a response(that I've seen)
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 08:45 AM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award

FrankandBeans said:

~♥Nux♥~ said:

FrankandBeans said:
Add on (Optional):

1. The thicket
  2. The docks
  3. The tide pools

I'm gonna be sparkly for days xD
3. The tide pools

So you've chosen the tide pools, and with it being low tide, you have a good look at all of the crevices and such. Every hiding spot potential for a snuck to be in is exposed to your sight.
Do you?
  1. Leave bait and wait
  2. Head to the Thicket
  3. Leave bait and head to the docks
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 08:53 AM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award

Astraeus' Lights said:

(I am horribly sorry-)
You were trudging along the edge of the murky waters of the lake when some foliage above you falls, and next thing you know, an odd creature falls in front of you. You couldn't quite tell what it was, so you grabbed a nearby stick to arm yourself. The creature looks up at you and grins, albeit very creepily, and when it begins to speak, you twack it on the noggin.
"Stop this nonsense!" It shouts and snaps it's fingers, turning your stick into pool noodle.
"I come with a gift." It says and hands you a leather pouch with three dried heron, a pinch of glitter, a hint of sprinkles and a dash of confetti. When you look back up to thank the oddity, you find it struggling to swim in the lake, and to that you shake you head and begin on your way.
Do you?
  1. Head to the catfish holes
  2. Search through the fallen foliage
  3. Stalk along the murky beach
Nuxs Snucks! (An Interactive Adopt Shop) 1/5 slots open!September 4, 2024 11:54 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

~♥Nux♥~ said:

Astraeus' Lights said:

(I am horribly sorry-)
You were trudging along the edge of the murky waters of the lake when some foliage above you falls, and next thing you know, an odd creature falls in front of you. You couldn't quite tell what it was, so you grabbed a nearby stick to arm yourself. The creature looks up at you and grins, albeit very creepily, and when it begins to speak, you twack it on the noggin.
"Stop this nonsense!" It shouts and snaps it's fingers, turning your stick into pool noodle.
"I come with a gift." It says and hands you a leather pouch with three dried heron, a pinch of glitter, a hint of sprinkles and a dash of confetti. When you look back up to thank the oddity, you find it struggling to swim in the lake, and to that you shake you head and begin on your way.
Do you?
  1. Head to the catfish holes
  3. Stalk along the murky beach

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us