IÂ’m pretty proud of this guys name I looked it up and it doesnÂ’t exist 😊
-WP Click-
 Accesspls
05:25:24 
How do I change my flag
 distant-lands
05:25:02 katy | beetle
Sal,
mood <3 it's such a pretty design i have to draw him!

Vah,
exactly my plan, haha! i've never drawn a wyvern before so the anatomy is.. difficult, though xD
 Wolves Of The North
05:24:48 
Ok thanks!
 Zeraphia
05:24:10 Vah was attacked
North

In your pack den view hit the "quick view" button and there should be a little drop down menu that has "none, [insert folder name], [insert another folder name if you have it]"

Just select the folder and hit submit!
 Zeraphia
05:23:22 Vah was attacked
Katy

Just doodle him up as a warm-up to your comms and adopts!
 Salom_
05:21:16 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Abandon responsibility and draw him anyways, he's gorgeous
 Wolves Of The North
05:16:11 
How do I put wolves in my folder?
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:15:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
Pack life:
Your wolves played:
Valley of Fire farts near Kaz.
Stats: 0
Mood: Embarrased
 distant-lands
05:12:25 katy | beetle
i have comms and adopts that need my attention too though </3

might sketch him for now and finish it up later on.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:11:35 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Distant,
One artist to another. Go do it!!! >:D
 distant-lands
05:11:05 katy | beetle
i may need to draw him.. like right now. the urge is overwhelming
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:10:51 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Distant Lands,
No problem!
 Poe
05:08:29 
I was thinking Wisp, but that might be too basic.
 distant-lands
05:07:59 katy | beetle
Crescent,
oo i was going to name him Syndor (meaning shadow), but i really love the sound of Enfys. thank you!
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:07:58 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I think he looks like an Adar.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:06:25 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Distant Lands,
Here are my ideas:
Adar
Reis
Regen (short, German abbreviated for rainbow),
Enfys
Chitrachap,
Arcus,
Sabrang.
All these names except for the first mean Rainbow.
The first one is my original idea.
 distant-lands
04:56:47 katy | beetle
-Click-

any name suggestions for this pretty guy? :D
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:55:22 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Cryptic,
In one universe, if I was a mother to ALL the characters SO FAR in just one of my Original Universes, I would have about literally 57 kids right now.
 CrypticHollow
04:53:46 
aurora

I have so many characters it isn't even funny, and I only recently got book ideas with them

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Leopard : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 11:26 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
well dang i suck at keeping up with interactives lol,, excuse me :,D
-
  1. Sit by the Pool and Listen:
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 11:47 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

le stalk said:
-

You decide to sit by the pool and listen, allowing the calming melody of the Whispering Otter to wash over you. As you settle down on the cool, smooth stones by the water’s edge, the otter continues its song, the soft notes blending with the gentle lapping of the water against the cave walls. The sound is both mesmerizing and soothing, as if each note carries away a bit of the world’s worries.

The otter seems pleased by your peaceful presence, its luminous eyes half-closing in contentment as it continues to sing. The light emanating from its fur casts gentle ripples of silver-blue across the pool, making the entire chamber seem alive with magic. You feel a sense of calm and tranquility, as if this moment is meant to be savored.

As you sit there, you notice something glimmering at the bottom of the pool. A few small, brightly colored stones are scattered in the clear water, reflecting the otter’s glow. The otter notices your gaze and lets out a soft, melodious chirp, almost as if it's inviting you to explore further.

What would you like to do?

1. Pick Up a Stone: Reach into the water and pick up one of the brightly colored stones. They seem to hold some kind of enchantment.

2. Continue to Listen: Stay where you are and continue to listen to the otter's soothing song, enjoying the peace of the moment.

3. Offer a Small Gift: Take out the small shell in your pocket and offer it to the otter, as a token of your appreciation for the beautiful music.

What will you choose?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 3, 2024 02:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sit and Rest: Take a moment to sit on the soft moss and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the clearing, letting yourself relax and connect with nature.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 3, 2024 04:32 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Sit and Rest: Take a moment to sit on the soft moss and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the clearing, letting yourself relax and connect with nature.

Deciding to take a moment for yourself, you find a comfortable spot on the soft moss and sit down, enjoying the tranquil atmosphere of the clearing. The gentle rustling of leaves overhead and the sweet scent of wildflowers create a soothing environment, making it easy to relax and let go of any lingering worries. The sunlight filtering through the trees casts a warm glow, making the clearing feel like a hidden oasis.

Your rabbit companion hops closer, nestling beside you. Its glowing wings continue to cast a soft light, blending with the sun's rays. The rabbit seems at ease, its eyes half-closed as it enjoys the calmness of the clearing. You take a deep breath, feeling a sense of peace and connection to the natural surroundings.

As you sit quietly, you notice a faint, rhythmic humming sound, almost like a gentle lullaby carried on the breeze. The sound seems to be coming from the direction of the mushroom circle, blending harmoniously with the rustling leaves and birdsong. It's soothing, almost hypnotic, drawing you into a state of relaxation.

1. Investigate the Source of the Sound: Now curious about the humming, you decide to approach the mushroom circle to see if you can find out where the sound is coming from.

2. Stay and Enjoy the Moment: Continue to sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, letting the gentle sounds of the forest and the rabbit's presence keep you company.

3. Follow the Sound Elsewhere: Stand up and try to follow the humming sound to its source, perhaps leading you to a new discovery beyond the clearing.

What will you choose?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 3, 2024 05:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Follow the Sound Elsewhere: Stand up and try to follow the humming sound to its source, perhaps leading you to a new discovery beyond the clearing.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 3, 2024 09:34 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
  1. Pick Up a Stone
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 3, 2024 11:47 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Follow the Sound Elsewhere: Stand up and try to follow the humming sound to its source, perhaps leading you to a new discovery beyond the clearing.

As you follow the humming sound deeper into the forest, you come across a fork in the path. The sound seems to echo from all directions, making it difficult to determine where it’s coming from. Each path offers a different mystery to uncover, and your rabbit companion looks up at you, as if waiting for your decision.

What will you do?

1. Take the Left Path: This path is lined with ancient trees whose bark glows faintly in the dim light. The humming seems to be coming from somewhere further down this trail.

2. Take the Right Path: The right path is narrower and more overgrown, with vines and colorful flowers weaving together in a thick canopy overhead. The humming here has a softer, more melodic tone.

3. Return to the Clearing: If you’re unsure of these paths, you could always go back to the peaceful clearing and continue your exploration there. Perhaps the source of the humming is closer to the clearing than you thought.

4. Climb a Nearby Tree: The trees around you are tall and sturdy. Climbing one might give you a better vantage point to determine where the humming is coming from.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 3, 2024 11:54 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

FrankandBeans said:

le stalk said:
-

You decide to sit by the pool and listen, allowing the calming melody of the Whispering Otter to wash over you. As you settle down on the cool, smooth stones by the water’s edge, the otter continues its song, the soft notes blending with the gentle lapping of the water against the cave walls. The sound is both mesmerizing and soothing, as if each note carries away a bit of the world’s worries.

The otter seems pleased by your peaceful presence, its luminous eyes half-closing in contentment as it continues to sing. The light emanating from its fur casts gentle ripples of silver-blue across the pool, making the entire chamber seem alive with magic. You feel a sense of calm and tranquility, as if this moment is meant to be savored.

As you sit there, you notice something glimmering at the bottom of the pool. A few small, brightly colored stones are scattered in the clear water, reflecting the otter’s glow. The otter notices your gaze and lets out a soft, melodious chirp, almost as if it's inviting you to explore further.

1. Pick Up a Stone: Reach into the water and pick up one of the brightly colored stones. They seem to hold some kind of enchantment.

2. Continue to Listen: Stay where you are and continue to listen to the otter's soothing song, enjoying the peace of the moment.

3. Offer a Small Gift: Take out the small shell in your pocket and offer it to the otter, as a token of your appreciation for the beautiful music.

What will you choose?

As you sit by the pool, the Whispering Otter notices your interest in the glimmering stones at the bottom of the water. With a curious tilt of its head, the otter swims gracefully towards you, diving into the pool and emerging with a similar stone held delicately in its mouth. The stone is small, smooth, and brightly colored, almost as if it’s infused with the same magical glow as the otter itself.

The otter comes right up to you, placing the stone at your feet before looking up at you with those large, luminous eyes, waiting to see what you’ll do next.

1. Keep the Otter and the Stone: Accept the stone as a gift and invite the otter to join you on your adventure, keeping both the magical creature and its offering.

2. Shoo the Otter Away: Politely decline the otter’s gift and shoo it away, deciding that it’s best to continue your adventure alone.

3. Keep the Otter and Continue Your Adventure: Take the stone and let the otter join you as you continue exploring, excited to see what other discoveries lie ahead.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 4, 2024 01:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Take the Left Path: This path is lined with ancient trees whose bark glows faintly in the dim light. The humming seems to be coming from somewhere further down this trail.
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 4, 2024 04:55 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:
Take the Left Path: This path is lined with ancient trees whose bark glows faintly in the dim light. The humming seems to be coming from somewhere further down this trail.

You decide to take the left path, drawn by the faint glow of the ancient trees. As you and your rabbit companion venture further down the trail, the forest around you becomes even more enchanting. The trees seem to pulse with a soft light, their bark shimmering in shades of blue and green, casting an ethereal glow that lights your way.

The humming sound grows slightly louder, though it still feels distant, as if the forest itself is singing to you. The path begins to wind and twist, leading you deeper into the heart of the forest. You notice that the air feels cooler here, the scent of earth and moss filling your senses.

Eventually, the path opens up into a small, secluded grove. The trees here are even more magnificent, their trunks wider and their glow brighter. In the center of the grove, you see a large, flat stone covered in glowing runes. The humming seems to resonate from the stone, filling the entire grove with a gentle, soothing vibration.

Your rabbit companion hops closer to the stone, its wings fluttering softly as it curiously sniffs at the glowing runes. The air feels charged with magic, and you sense that this place holds a deep secret.

What will you do?

1. Examine the Glowing Runes: Get closer to the stone and carefully examine the runes. Perhaps they hold the key to the mysterious humming sound.

2. Touch the Stone: Reach out and place your hand on the stone, feeling the vibrations beneath your fingertips. Maybe the stone is trying to communicate something to you.

3. Look Around the Grove: Explore the rest of the grove to see if there are any other clues or hidden features that might explain the source of the humming.

4. Sit and Wait: Sit quietly on the edge of the grove and observe. Maybe the humming is a sign of something—or someone—approaching.

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us