:>
 BJake
11:27:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Send your boy Machi
 technoblade
11:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Honestly well deserved. I would pay that for that in a fucking heartbeat to get my boy Machi drawn like that XD
 That Grape Guy
11:25:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
bye chat
 Zeraphia
11:24:54 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD I'm sure they'll be here next week.
 distant-lands
11:24:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
at least he's produced a few leuc's though!

i'll have to try to snag a breeding to hermes and valo soon, i only have so many girls available xD
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!
 Zeraphia
11:21:37 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD honestly though. It's either one thing or the other.

Like Valo, who has dropped a weird amount of random stuff.
 BJake
11:21:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I made 90$ from a YCH I made today, wanna see the YCH? :00
 distant-lands
11:20:54 katy | beetle
Vah,
stubborn guy xD it seems to be that way with a lot of defect studs though.

my guy norminare has dropped like 5 albinos but not a single viti
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   37 

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 08:28 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
A very old wip of you know who I will probably never finish. I hate drawing humans but I want to be able to draw them so bad >.<
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 10:35 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oooo nice job!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 03:34 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Awe hec so handsome. :0
Idk if you wanna draw humans, I would probably recommend using references lol.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 03:36 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
aha yeah. humans are especially hard because we see them so often in real life so we always feel like something's off when we look at our drawings of them :')
pretty good though!
my one suggestion is to figure draw. look at references, like Yuketa said. Draw body parts individually / studying them helps too.
Love your art though! :D
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 03:42 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you guys so much <3 It means a lot to me and keeps me going to see these comments!
And I definetly need to try using references more in my human art. For some reason, I have a 'perfectionist' thing when it comes to like wolves n stuff, but then I get to humans and my brain shuts down lol. I overall need to practice them more. Hopefully one day I can feel comfortable doing human art to sell here on WP ^^

Not Debbie said:
Oooo nice job!

Yuketa said:
Awe hec so handsome. :0
Idk if you wanna draw humans, I would probably recommend using references lol.

Le Stalk said:
aha yeah. humans are especially hard because we see them so often in real life so we always feel like something's off when we look at our drawings of them :')
pretty good though!
my one suggestion is to figure draw. look at references, like Yuketa said. Draw body parts individually / studying them helps too.
Love your art though! :D

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 04:24 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Kat - Oooohh understandable! And yes, with the right practice, hopefully you'll grow confident enough to sell human art here! I think the community needs it lol.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 07:19 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finally did Stacey's design. Only took me forever lol. Next I'll do Daniel's wolf design and move onto the other characters in that story. Need to get art of them all too *^* Time to say goodbye to my apples
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 13, 2023 10:50 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Ooooh Stacey's cute! Can't wait to see Daniel too! :D
Got any backstories or profiles on them? :3
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 14, 2023 02:53 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh boy, You shouldn't have asked that, you'll be here all day lol
I'll put some of Daniel's backstory up when I do his wolf design. ^^ Anyways, a little bit about Stacey:
Stacey is an Irquin, which in my story, means she can shapeshift into a wolf (they're all humans but as before, I can't really draw humans so it's their second forms for right now lol, except Daniel has special abilities, so he has multiple forms) Stacey and Travis fell in love, but relationships between Irquin and Triciers (Triciers can shapeshift into Dragons, but are severely hated). The both of them went to 'highschool' (it's basically some high end college for children lol) but they ended up falling in love. So that they could be together, they fled to earth (oh yeah, they're technically aliens lol) to start a family. However, Stacey became ill with a rare and uncurable disease, and she was terribly weakened after giving birth to Daniel. Around four months after giving birth to Daniel, she 'dies', at least that's what Coralie (the main antagonist in the story) wants them to know. When Daniel is thirteen however (when he finds out he has magic as his father has hidden it from him to protect him) it's revealed that Coralie had actually kidnapped Stacey and had kept her on a planet away from earth to study her and cure her disease so that she could in turn save Daniel who unknowingly has the same disease and will soon die from it if a cure isn't found.
There's a lot more but I'll tell the rest in Daniel's post ^^

Yuketa said:
Ooooh Stacey's cute! Can't wait to see Daniel too! :D
Got any backstories or profiles on them? :3

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 14, 2023 04:58 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Here's Daniel, the poor rascal. I like how I made Stacey all aesthetic and pretty and then her son who's thirteen looks like a tired old man (well, he was raised by his father so...)
Anyways, i don't want to spoil too much because I hope to publish my book soon, but here's Daniel's wolf design! He, of course, his son to Travis Walker and Stacey Walker, however despite having two protective parents, his life didn't go out as planned. As stated, his mother died when he was just a a few months old, so he never had the opportunity to meet her. In the wake of her death, Travis spiraled, being utterly and totally alone on a new planet (where he had to hide the fact he was an 'alien' as well as his son) having to raise a child by himself, and began drinking. Daniel never felt much support from his father, but Travis didn't know how to be a good parent (he never had one) and his fear of messing up always drove him to withdraw from Daniel.
Daniel grew up being constantly bullied by Taylor Lyndhart at school and his possey of followers. He is vastly intelligent, mostly due to the fact he needed to be great to impress his father, whom in his eyes, was disappointed in having a son like Daniel. Daniel has been sick since birth, and almost every year, when the unknown sickness flares, Daniel is left in the hospital for months at a time. Still, he studies to the breaking point, and has skipped multiple grades, being thirteen in the 10th grade.
Honestly, yada yada later, Daniel finds out that surprise, he's not a human! And neither are some others in his school, nor Taylor Lyndhart! Wow!
What's even stranger is that Daniel's magic isn't possible. It's electricity like magic, something that has never been seen before, and obviously has caught the attention of Coralie and other scientists. Basically, he's just a kid caught in the crossfire, trying to survive a lethal sickness and a blue woman (coralie) who I'll ontroduce later. If you made it through that scattered description, thank you <3

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   37 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us