Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.
 Ámor
08:48:33 On haitus
@Myth
Yeah, i currently have my 2 year old cat and 1 year old cat, my cat who passed away died before his 8th birthday
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:31 Allons-y / Myth
pass*
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:55 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Luckily I have my most precious dog for 8 more years hopefully and when he does oass I will have my youngest dog to get me through it.

Pera
How's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   37 

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}March 12, 2023 03:26 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Here are some warm ups/ updated character designs for Travis and Daniel! Travis is described as a massive dragon with a more of a shorter neck as far as Tricier's go. He's not the 'tallest' of the Tricier's in my book, but by far one of the strongest. He has large muscles and even larger claws with wide wings for speed and strength. He's covered in scars from his tough lived life, and his scales have been dulled. (Tricier's scales are bright when they are younger, happier, live in good conditions, and are darker when they are unhappy, sometimes older, and are in bad conditions)
And Daniel is described as a very small and round dragon.His spikes aren't as sharp or long, and his scales are very bright due to his young and fresh age. The little dragon is fumbly, not being used to his dragon form just yet, and has little to no scars. He does however have splotches on his skin and scales that are sometimes mistaken for burn scars! They are just his birthmarks per say ^^ Might adjust Daniel's colors, I don't love them just yet lol
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}March 12, 2023 11:51 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Awe yes, a gruff Travis and a must-be-protected-at-all-costs Daniel! :D
Maybe reduce the number of reds on Daniel, if you don't like them? As an idea. :3
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}March 23, 2023 07:57 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm going to try that. I want his scales to be very bright because he's young n stuff, but my style doesn't include bright colors. Most of my characters are darker in color, and Travis's colors are very diluted. I want to keep Daniel on the red spectrum because Travis is, and Travis's father was, but I just hate bright reds and can't seem to get them to work >.<

Yuketa said:
Awe yes, a gruff Travis and a must-be-protected-at-all-costs Daniel! :D
Maybe reduce the number of reds on Daniel, if you don't like them? As an idea. :3

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}March 24, 2023 08:24 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah! I'd love to see how it turns out!
-
If you need other ideas, you can always turn to where red is found in nature, like in wild birds (cardinal, scarlet macaw, golden pheasant), photo references of wildfires (especially at night), red insects (scarlet wasp moth, red damsel/dragonflies) or anything else.
-
You could also try taking a color you're more comfortable with, like orange, and go over his reds with that, then you could try hue shifting the isolated colors over to red. I would do a small test with this first, though.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}April 15, 2023 07:50 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
A finished ref sheet! Thank you so much for your patience!!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}April 15, 2023 11:18 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Decided to flesh out some ideas of my book, starting with each character's weapons! Stacey's sword as described in my book is a beautiful, ornamental rose gold short sword (not a claymore) that she rarely had to use, but was well trained with. Her wedding ring is tied to the hilt but I chose not to add the ring here because rings are harder to draw than swords haha. I had trouble figuring out what Travis would use. He's tall and muscular, but he doesn't always rely on brute force (so not a claymore or a heavy sword). He usually uses his Dragon form or just magic to fight, but this gave me the opportunity to flesh out his own sword which he hasn't used yet in book 1. I wanted to give it a dragon look and a tainted look as well, that gives the 'evil' vibe even though Travis is a good guy (well, he's willing to do ANYTHING for the greater good. So, I gave him a long sword, more ornamental. This will be added onto so it's a WIP right now. I'll add Daniel's sword to this then move onto the other families :p
EDIT: I also wanted to add what I think their handwriting would look like haha

Edited at April 15, 2023 11:19 AM by ScardeyKat
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}April 23, 2023 05:07 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Two YCH prizes! Thinking about revamping this base or making another one entirely. What should I do?
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 7, 2023 01:52 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
One of my Snarl YCHs. Should I do a dragon one? I really want to but I'm not sure if it'll sell as most people here may not have dragon OCs.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 7, 2023 11:11 PM

Yuketa

Neutral

Give Award
That ref sheet looking fine. :3
And oh hec you drew swords! And they came out awesome! I love the little backstory blips going with each of them.
And oooh, nice YCHs! You could go either way, between revamping and making a whole new one! :0
A dragon one would certainly be cool to see! I know there are dragon-tailored artists on the site, though I'm not sure about commissioners. If you feel like it, you could offer a dragon base YCH as a Your Character as a Dragon, or something. Just as an idea. ^^
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}May 8, 2023 01:24 AM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
heck that ref sheet is amazing :0
Love your art, keep it up! :D

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   37 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us