02:41:15 Rook
Hey Jinx :>
 Blood lust tide
02:40:57 BewareWhoYouTrust
Sabbath
Hia
 Sabbath
02:39:11 Rook
I have found a bigfoot on every level of Forest I've explored tonight. But I cannot for the life of me find one more group of brown bears for this quest.
 Destinations End
02:37:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Death
Hi
 Salem
02:33:51 Rumi
Bloop
-WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
02:32:45 Anubis, Samael
It's probably your dad XD

41ac 11t unsure cocks their head to the side, listening to the howl of a far off wolf.

Stats: Perception +1
Mood: Alert
 Blood lust tide
02:31:38 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
02:23:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Blood lust tide
02:23:28 BewareWhoYouTrust
3:23 am not tired lol
 Blood lust tide
02:14:41 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: BLOOD IM GOING SOAK IN IT accidentally steps on Get your filth blood off of me while they are sleeping
Uh
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:32 Anubis, Samael
i have too many customs XD
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:17 Anubis, Samael
Castiel all good XD
 MINEOLA
01:50:10 Alfi Darky
@Gabriel
Your current one sorry
 Everlasting Torment
01:49:17 Anubis, Samael
Castiel my current one do you mean or another old one XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Mountain Lion : -4
Boar : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   91 

im an artistJanuary 6, 2022 05:22 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

commission done for ouija
im an artistJanuary 6, 2022 05:24 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

commissions done for amfira
image.png
image.png
image.png
im an artistJanuary 7, 2022 12:04 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I don't think I've tried to draw a snarling canine so props to you
awww so cute!
im an artistJanuary 11, 2022 12:32 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:

The Mourning Moon said:
Alright
i cant tell for some of them if they are feline or canine, you need more noticability amongst the type of nose. The animation you did has feline features like ear tufts, big round eyes BUT the nose is canine like. Cats dont have the part that curves around their snout on the top, it is just facing forward (if that makes sense). The nostrils do look like cat nostrils.
EDIT: I also noticed this has been mentioned before but for the eyes you need a catch light, i also noticed you air brush white, I recommend just drawing a bold, thin, white line following the curve of the eyes, it adds a more 3D, realistic, look to it. Add a dot after the line and BOOM, makes them look more alive.

i've only drawn felines a few time in this gallery, and all other examples except the gif has the nose you're telling me to use. i'll be honest, if you can't tell the difference between my canines and felines by nose shape rather than the plethora of other differences i am sure to include then :/ if it doesn't have feline details then it's probably not a feline. i think you can forgive me for doing the nose wrong once.
i don't often blur the white and if it is it's because it's too bold. i do the exact eye lighting you've just described. if the lighting isn't in the eyes, then the piece isn't shaded or they eye isn't intended to be a focus in the piece
i don't intend to be rude by this, don't get me wrong, i did ask for criticism. however this isn't criticism when it's telling me to do things i already do.
Well shading or not you need to make the eyes look JUICY, it just looks 2D, if you slightly darken the catch light/ make it less opague it will look MWAH. It's better if I show you if that's alright. And now that I look at the animation the snout shrinks and the eyes stay the same/ grow.
---
I completely understand not wanting to come off as rude, I'm just horrible at explaining and once again. YOU ARE THE ARTIST, you are allowed to turn down and reject ideas/ critism or impliment them! I completely understand and I actually LOVE that you stood up and put your foot down in a respectful way <3
im an artistJanuary 11, 2022 12:39 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
eh, i don't really want my art to look 3D i guess? i rather my style rather than aiming for realism. i have a certain distaste for over-detailed parts where others have less, and my style is pretty minimal on detail so it would feel odd to make the eyes pop so severely. my art is intended to look rather dull and blended so making things pop is never my intention.
as well as with the animation, things changing size is to be expected, i'm not a professional, i'm a teenager who doesn't even use a desk to steady my tablet when im drawing
im an artistJanuary 11, 2022 12:45 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
eh, i don't really want my art to look 3D i guess? i rather my style rather than aiming for realism. i have a certain distaste for over-detailed parts where others have less, and my style is pretty minimal on detail so it would feel odd to make the eyes pop so severely. my art is intended to look rather dull and blended so making things pop is never my intention.
as well as with the animation, things changing size is to be expected, i'm not a professional, i'm a teenager who doesn't even use a desk to steady my tablet when im drawing

Hey I feel ya!
---
Thank you so much for clarifying and not acting like an angry tolder when I put my input. As with the animation stuff, it's all about trial and error. I'm not a professional either but I've been drawing canines and felines all my life and I've been drawing more realism.
---
ALSO! The wolf with antlers and roses is so fucking adorable!
---
I wish you a lovely day! :D
im an artistJanuary 11, 2022 12:45 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:

Hey I feel ya!
---
Thank you so much for clarifying and not acting like an angry tolder when I put my input. As with the animation stuff, it's all about trial and error. I'm not a professional either but I've been drawing canines and felines all my life and I've been drawing more realism.
---
ALSO! The wolf with antlers and roses is so fucking adorable!
---
I wish you a lovely day! :D
im an artistJanuary 18, 2022 11:41 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
here's a heap of stuff
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
44384105_0wm4HXskEp6sqWY.png
image.png
why r people so hard to draw i hate it
im an artistJanuary 18, 2022 01:56 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
I literally feel you-
drawing gender neutral water like humanoids is a pain in the ass.
drawing men... is a pain in the ass.
im an artistJanuary 18, 2022 01:58 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

SUCCUBUS said:
I literally feel you-
drawing gender neutral water like humanoids is a pain in the ass.
drawing men... is a pain in the ass.

i can only draw men 😪

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   91 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us