Wolf Play : Elk's Lore Company
Chatbox
 kycantina
05:34:40 ky
thanks y'all :)) my signal is real bad so I'm gonna poof, don't have too much fun without me 💕
 Urux
05:29:05 Urox
Ky
I think both count
 Amygdala
05:28:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's suppose to count
 kycantina
05:27:49 ky
Amy, the quest says I need to make them leave the pack, not sure if retiring counts, we shall see
 Amygdala
05:27:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Woohoo a whole 1 exp...we all start somewhere XD

I have a feeling he will do well
 kycantina
05:26:46 ky
also the bab you named is starting BE training:)) -WP Click-
 Salem
05:26:17 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I mean you get bones every time you retire pups already and 50 mush on top of that XD
 kycantina
05:24:51 ky
Amy, naw no bones but it's 3 mush per wolf which is better than one bone each
 Urux
05:23:46 Urox
Hmm they're both good names
 Amygdala
05:23:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
So you get bones + 50 mush...not bad
 kycantina
05:22:53 ky
Urux, Everest
 kycantina
05:22:14 ky
Amy, the one I just picked up is to set 15 wolves to free range, only 50 mush but it'll be easy since I've got my bone farm
 Amygdala
05:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Drunken sailor
(I don't know why this name poped up lol)
 Urux
05:20:31 Urox
I know I've linked him like a million times but - any name suggestions?
This is my custom plan for him
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am skipping scavenger hunts with a passion now...crafting is okay...but finding stuff...no thanks i am yeeting that quest out of the window
 kycantina
05:18:07 ky
and I already dropped the quest lol
 Urux
05:18:03 Urox
Ohhhh I didn't see it was for the quest haha
 kycantina
05:17:35 ky
Urux, alas I have to find it myself:((
 Urux
05:17:28 Urox
I can give it to you I don't care that much ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : 0
Grey Fox : +2
Baboon : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Flood

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   25 

Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 28, 2022 11:29 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll start messing around with watercolor and mixing green and see where that goes.
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 28, 2022 04:03 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Mhm, don't know
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 28, 2022 04:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooh I like the lighting!
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 28, 2022 05:12 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Thanks thank.
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 29, 2022 09:34 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

When choosing another brush to use for the rest of your lonely miserable life, you have to consider which brush makes the perfect lines, which brush makes you feel like you aren't just drawing but creating something super surreal. When you find that brush, everything else pieces together. Like glue or something. I've decided to start on new projects but continue to use my same methods, Redster at night, passed out on the couch in the morning and by evening I'm drawing. Same steps, same methods, same thing. I've made this because I've found that ink brushes might help me finally put out a long overdue comic I've been dreading to do, I have the tools, I have the skill, I even got the time..what am I missing? The perfect line brush. Without it how can you focus on the progress, or come back to it after 5 years? So like always, I'm conflicted.
|
Number seven is really drawing me in, but I find number one to be smooth, easy access into the lines and quick. Seven is more of being less in control and more being clean, within the lines. I have considered number eleven but then again it's too thick for what I'm planning on doing, these comics need to be lightly touches, I'm not planning on doing extra and coloring them, they're my comics, easy fun and sketchable. So eleven won't do.

So, how do I pick.

Well by testing them out.

Edited at January 29, 2022 09:36 AM by Nez.ity
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 29, 2022 11:39 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
When creating a comic you have to get the feels of it, don't just rush in and start drawing. Imagine yourself air drawing, who's saying what, where is the body going and where is the face looking. Instead of rushing into this comic I thought.

"Banvot and Domuk is the unlikeliest pair someone will ever see speaking too, why not having them interacting"

luckily I caught them chilling the the VR room talking about this so called " Comic meeting" and to my surprise Neziton was around the corner.
|

"When making a comic" it's not hard, even if you need to use some YouTube cheat codes or other people help, making a comic is just drawing two or more people interacting with each other. Hopefully I can provide more silly comics so that me, you, and my actors can have a good laugh but mainly me because I'm trying to make A Webtoon comic :))))

Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 29, 2022 12:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*^* do it and I'll subscribe so fast
Also, loving all these tips and such, my head has been in a panic about art and writing and this has calmed me down quite a bit
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 29, 2022 12:14 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Let me go make an account ;))))) I already have a Twitch might as well spoil myself ;D

Ah I'm so happy it helps, I'm just going to be providing tips until I suddenly retire from WP and find true happiness.

The Bookish Dragon said:
*^* do it and I'll subscribe so fast
Also, loving all these tips and such, my head has been in a panic about art and writing and this has calmed me down quite a bit

Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 29, 2022 02:04 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Sketching isn't just about getting the image on the canvas and tossing whatever color up there so you can make it to your nail appointment on time. For me it's the fun part, honestly sketching isnt just circles and shapes, it's the whole piece; it's what brings everything in my art together. The reason why I like my sketches better then the finishing piece is because I have fun with them, I could discombobulate this whole sketch if it wasn't a commission right now and put the arm where the mouth is and the eyes where the chest is..hey that's a perfect idea. Anyways for me the sketching progress is the most IMPORTANT part, sure you can color and shade..anyone can do that, slapping dark purple or red on a color and using smudge at a 30-50 opacity is easy...but figuring out how the body pose is suppose to be and just vibing with it instead of doing it as a chore is what makes my sketching procress fun and exciting. That's why I barely need to color in anything, sketched are what brings everything out. Anyways let me stop talking and just show
the hands are rushed, shut up

Edited at January 29, 2022 02:06 PM by Nez.ity
Elk's Lore CompanyJanuary 29, 2022 02:51 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Got to agree, sketches are always the funest part. I normally start all of my commissions at once by sketching them all out, take a day off to draw my OCs, and then color the commissions.
I like making sketch art of my characters. Coloring just isnt as fun to me. It's sort of an after thought :3
And I cant draw hands-
Maybe someday:')

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us