Eternity
07:51:07 ET
Welll if we're posting suggestionns
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
07:50:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
ET
-WP Click-
Only to 10R but you can now add some basic back markings like sooty & side splash
 Eternity
07:48:27 ET
Can they? :0
Makes me wanna make a new account to go and snoop
 Salem
07:48:20 
Can we get to 100? 👀
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
07:47:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ohh love how the starter wolves can have slightly more rarity now
 Lazy Kingdom
07:45:32 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello, I am looking to do a laid back Rp with someone! Any topic works :D!

Please PM me!
 Overthink101
07:44:35 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
07:43:18 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Well, dern! Don't stay up too late! Get to bed! XD
 SilverMountain
07:43:08 The Naming Empress
Bye Low Key!
 loki_budgie
07:41:44 skye
i might get off as it is nearly 2am XD
 loki_budgie
07:41:18 skye
kitten

oh haha
i love birds
 TheFlyingKitten
07:40:41 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

A YouTuber I watch owns two budgies (he recently got another as a friend for his first, if I'm not mistaken). They're both so cute, the first is named Shadow, I don't know the second one's name. And yeah, I have no idea what's up with the frog thing. XD
 loki_budgie
07:38:08 skye
i wanted tree frogs XD
 loki_budgie
07:37:48 skye
kitten

oh haha!
yeah budgies talk alot!
boys more than girls tho( that rule goes for most parakeets/parrots)
 TheFlyingKitten
07:37:44 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
I find it funny that I adore reptiles but am terrified of holding frogs.
 SilverMountain
07:37:33 The Naming Empress
ZWilves!
 Ámor
07:37:20 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
you can now :P
 TheFlyingKitten
07:37:01 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

I've been heading to the pet store for my cat a bit more recently (elders are so picky with their diets, don'tcha know), and the budgies are always talking up a storm. I smile at them and nod as I walk by. Them offer some attention to the snakes and dragons as I go by them.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -4
Margay : -1
Cougar : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Neutrals
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 40

Neutrals Chat HubOctober 5, 2017 10:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi.
I am a Neutral.
What now?)
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 5, 2017 11:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
derp..

you just chat. XD This says "Chut Hub" for a reason. lol
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 8, 2017 01:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Come on guys, I feel like we're slowing down here.

Anyone have pets? If so, describe.
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 8, 2017 08:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I kinda have one (belongs to my cousin but I see her every day). Her name is Mel (which means honey). She's a kitten that looks like a diluted siamese but with some really light orange patches. She's the most energetic kitten I've ever seen (and I've seen plenty) and she really loves to play. She also likes to attack our hair while we sleep and sleep on top of our heads. She's the sweetest thing ever and she always runs around with her tail so high up it almost touches her back, she's that energetic.
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 8, 2017 10:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Deer said:
Come on guys, I feel like we're slowing down here.

Anyone have pets? If so, describe.

I have two full size black and brown German Shepherds and a red that look like orange cocker spaniel. One German Shepherd is a male called Kmahi, he great with everyone, but if you surprise him by coming around a corner, he will bark at you. Then his younger sister Tosca, love to play ball but she hurt her leg some how, I wasn't there, so we can't play with her for awhile. Zidane is the cocker spaniel, and he fun, engeritic, hyper puppy that love to play and cuddle. So does Tosca, but Tosca more interest is the ball.
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 8, 2017 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi!
I am new on the game, and I am a neutral.
I have pet, a young and playful female sable ferret.
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 9, 2017 02:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have a European Doberman.. :)

Her name is Whiskey Throttle, and she's the runt from her litter. Currently she's two-years old, and only around 70lbs-80lbs or so. Although she still has more growing to do. ^^ Her coat is that or red/rust, her ears are natural/uncropped, and her tail is docked. The poor baby has allergies, and we're getting a panel test done soon so we know what exactly she's allergic to, besides grass (we know this for sure), and with allergies being said, she gets these bumps on her, and her fur thins out, and so far, we have liquid steroid shots that do wonders for her, by relieving the heat, bumps, and pain the allergies do to her. On her hind leg, I don't know which one, she has a messed up toe; as we believe one of her parents, when she was little, stepped on her paw, and messed her toe up, as it is not genetic. The toe points outwards/bends outwards rather then facing forward, and it's basically dead. So we're getting the toe removed, as it causes her pain. But if you look at the pad of her toe, it is split, and you can see her bone.. yes, bone, and it's a dull grey color because of being exposed for so long, but she hasn't had issues lately with the toe, probably because of her medication, but I still worry.

In all honesty, she is the sweetest dog you could meet. cx She chases laser lights, plays with water from a water hose, and she jumps higher than my head, and I'm 5'2", whilst playing with water.. or bubbles. I have trained her to sit, shake with either one of her paws, lay down, crawl, sit pretty, and attack on command, and jump over fences. I don't have to worry if she's aggressive, because she's not, and only thinks small dogs are toys, because when she tries to play with them, they squeak or make noises. XD I also do not have to worry about her jumping the fence in my yard.. because one, it's only fenced on the corners, witch it's small, and wooden, not to mention she never leaves my side. I even walk her, and don't have to use a leash, because she remains at my side, and I can even run, etc with her, and if she goes too far ahead, she turns right around and comes to me, which I find adorable. <3

All in all, my Euro Dobe is the love of my life. :D
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 9, 2017 02:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That...was long. lol
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 9, 2017 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I also have a black roan ferret named Maggie, and she's almost one. (named after Maggie from TWD)

And a ton of betta fish; a dragon scale male, transparent/light grey male, three koi betta females, a rose colored female. :)

I love animals. cx
Neutrals Chat HubOctober 9, 2017 10:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have a female Beagle, she's an oldie. :)

Typical colors and she's the runt from her litter. I've heard people say she's small, but I dunno I guess since I only have had her I can't compare Loll

Edited at October 9, 2017 10:58 PM by Blurry Memories

Forums > Wolfplay > Neutrals
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 40

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us