Chatbox
 Arctic Moon
03:15:32 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Leveling up? as in battle train?
 Amygdala
03:14:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup...i love making quests now...i will get a warrior stone for leveling up my wolves 25 times
 Arctic Moon
03:13:42 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
The quest update is huge-
 Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Yup XD
It's my favourite update after the quest update XD
 Arctic Moon
03:12:45 NY, Malo, Arctic
Amy
Without pack's joining a pvp and making a move every 14 minutes and 59 seconds
 Amygdala
03:12:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Elixter
The pups dissapear amd you lose the litter
 Amygdala
03:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I like that it's now only 5 minute wait time for pvp battles XD
 Ellixter
03:11:48 
What happens if pups are born and there is no room in the den
 Arctic Moon
03:11:00 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello Amy

I left for a bit. What are all these updates???
 Whispering Rain
03:10:35 Whisp, Rain
I just lost 3 wolves today 😭
 Amygdala
03:09:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey arctic
 Arctic Moon
03:09:15 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello chat
 Kháos
03:07:00 Kaos || Khaos
Thoughts?
-WP Click-
 Link Cat
03:05:19 Jelly Bean
No worries, Hallow!
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:14 Hallow, Eve
Hey link! It was good pvp-ing with you. I am so sorry to dip on our last fight haha. I got caught up in class
 Amygdala
03:00:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
Let's do some spam battles XD
 Silent Lucidity
02:59:52 Silent, Lucid
And that was a whole paragraph lol
 Link Cat
02:59:49 Jelly Bean
8/30 pvp quest wins. Bonus that itÂ’s during an event! :3
 Silent Lucidity
02:59:39 Silent, Lucid
Desti
Compared to how you normally are. Yes. Yes it is lol
I am even though it might not be till next year or something like that. I just thought it could be something I could get tested on so I get a better understanding of myself, help find a medication that's more suited for me and then a little secret goal of if it says I am maybe it'll help diagnose my siblings if it ever gets as hard to find the right medication like it is for me. I might also just explain some behavioral things.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! I have some friends in real life who are autistic to so if your not available or I'm not online I can turn to them :)
 Amygdala
02:58:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey woodz

Hallow
I am so happy for you XD
I was not lucky enough to keep my boyfriend lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Sun Bear : -1
Rattlesnake : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 20, 2024 11:05 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Moose said:
Salt Shaker said:
Do you have any trait and personality ideas for this Critter ... (asking so I can give him a description on the Official Animal NPC list later)

Sorry for the wait!
-He's a species of psuedo-dragon. So not technically a dragon but he might get offended if you say that to him (he will, he'll probably chirp aggressively and go in for a chomp with his sharp little teeth)
-The little guy lives in his own little mint plant that can hang from a pot in the kitchen or something, blending in super well (he was an accidental purchase, it was just supposed to be the plant Iswear)
-Personality wise think steriotypical dragon. Proud, guards his stuff feircely - in this case you only get mint leaves if he likes you enough, very vain (likes dressing up with the mint flowers). But he's also brave considering his teeny size and very protective. Likes to cuddle on people's shoulders/over their neck.
-He's genuinely kinda useful too. He can emit a vapour breath that is pretty much just menthol (side effects of inhaling that are eye/skin irritation and systemic toxicity wooo) but his saliva has healing properties & is a local anesthetic :)
-He flies.
-I had the perfect name for him but then I forgot it so I'm starting to think it wasn't the perfect name. :> Still working on that detail then whoopsies
-I was also gonna do a digital sketch cuz that'll probably look better but I haven't managed to get around to it yet agh

Also that Gore & Masha sketch is amazing I love it. Their expressionssss!!

thank you !! i'll add this info to the ship info later mmwah
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 20, 2024 11:07 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Honey said:

deirdre's opinions on the crew (i'll update this as more characters are posted!

Gore

She is following him around like a particularly interesting specimen she wants to study. He absolutely has not gotten used to her yet but she still hits him with an endless barrage of questions about his life on the seas. She thinks he's hella cool but she is a bit grumpy that she has to share Masha's attnetion with him.

mayhaps part of their bonding process is Mutual Interrogation because he also bombards people with questions as he gets used to them
i think half of his answers to her stories about sea life questions are Ridiculous Lies that he tells her in the same monotone voice he always uses to see how much she'll believe
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 10:53 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
she absolutely believes whatever he says and gets PISSED OFF when she finds out otherwise
but them bonding by taking turn asking the other a million questions is sooo cute i love it

Salt Shaker said:
Honey said:

deirdre's opinions on the crew (i'll update this as more characters are posted!

Gore

She is following him around like a particularly interesting specimen she wants to study. He absolutely has not gotten used to her yet but she still hits him with an endless barrage of questions about his life on the seas. She thinks he's hella cool but she is a bit grumpy that she has to share Masha's attnetion with him.

mayhaps part of their bonding process is Mutual Interrogation because he also bombards people with questions as he gets used to them
i think half of his answers to her stories about sea life questions are Ridiculous Lies that he tells her in the same monotone voice he always uses to see how much she'll believe

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 04:52 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Morwenna is overall decent done. I still have to fill in her strengths and weaknesses and tweak some typos and grammar. But overall her character is finished. :|
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:42 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Now I'm finished with Morwenna. Not with correcting mistakes or typos. On my phone at the moment. But her strengths and weaknesses are finished. Now I can stop stressing
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:42 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
i've updated the Gore Opinions list (page 94) if anyone wants to build off of it with mee 🥳
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:46 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
It gets to a point where she can tell when he's lying because he smirks every time he tells a huge fib (is envisioning how angry she'll get when she finds out he was making shit up)

Honey said:
she absolutely believes whatever he says and gets PISSED OFF when she finds out otherwise
but them bonding by taking turn asking the other a million questions is sooo cute i love it

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:49 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

I based her personality of what reminds me of the ocean or the sea. And her appearance like rapunzel turned into a pirate

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 08:56 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Reading back the chat I think it's hilarious that they have a pet dragon on the ship (In a good way though!!) Literally giving Celestine an existential crisis
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 21, 2024 09:00 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
Reading back the chat I think it's hilarious that they have a pet dragon on the ship (In a good way though!!) Literally giving Celestine an existential crisis

We got the cat and cat person, now a dragon and dragon person. Now all we need is a snake and all the partial animal crew members will have counterparts to feel weird about

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us