Dragons Blood
07:47:44 Yong-sun (he/him)
ain't no way none my wolves didn't die
 Saint
07:46:57 
sky im asking the same thing, no way ij this lucky
 Clear Sky
07:46:37 Sky / Blue - she,her
so now its 7:45 game time i didnt get any message that my wolf is dead am i safe?
 fred
07:42:12 
Urux accept my friend request
 Rogue Wildfires
07:41:04 Mac and Cheese
Well dang it cause I have two wolves that have 100+ battle EXP
 Dragons Blood
07:39:29 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I got a new replacement for my alpha male when he ages up

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Komodo Dragon : -4
Cougar : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    591    592    593    594    595   ..   600 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 6, 2024 08:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo fun, fun, alright then
Yeah, very sad, Garvin accidentally gets a disordered eating arc without even realizing it oops
-
It was great and I loved it
-
Ooooo
Very fun
Excited
Good luck with everything though haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 05:16 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Damn, 48 Hours is taking forever, I've got about 2000 words and haven't even gotten to the main drama shit yet :')
Also, figuring out how to format with the transitions is a struggle, lol
-
Anyway, have some important characters for the story anyway (minus the twins dad because I don't feel like making a neka of that bastard right now, haha)
Anyway, all credit goes to lof@[email protected]
-
Narin Bloomwood, 27, He/Him, Bartender and great guy, we love him here :)
-
Siara Astrid, 15 (at time of story), She/Her, Eh, we've got mixed feelings on her. She's... kinda a jerk? But not on purpose, she just doesn't quite understand people, Vida's (former) best friend
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 05:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh. Good luck with the story
The nekas are great though
Love that we got another bartender to join the whole 'good people' bar, Devery getting tired of being the only one there lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 06:30 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, lol
Narin's probably a bit of competition for Devery's bar though, he made his own, though it's probably not nearly as popular as Devery's bar because it's kinda just off to the side and has several loyal customers that are pretty much the whole income, lmaooo
Narin's the best though, ignoring the fact that he serves minors, he's just a chill guy who's helpin' out everyone he can, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 06:34 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Narin and Devery both trying to help people while also serving minors is honestly so funny of them
I more so meant a metaphorical bar anyway though, instead of a good people gang, is a bar. Because for some reason the best good people are working at bars XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 09:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, lmaooo
Trueeeee
Narin and Devery would for sure be good friends if they ever met, though Devery may find Narin a little annoying XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:20 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Devery finds no one annoying, at this point. He's dealt with Garvin too much to find anyone actually annoying lmao
I mean, come on, with Garvin as a best friend? Everyone else is like being given a break
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Pfft, that's so fair-

Honestly, Narin needs some real friends anyway, so they should for sure hang out sometime, lmao

-

Rember the wholesome song (well, actually the song is meant to be really sad, but my mind fully twisted it, so I made it more wholesome, lolll) I mentioned? Yeah, here it is! :D

-

Song: anything by Adrianne Lenker

(With some adjustments to the lyrics in some spots to avoid as much repeating and better fit characters.... to make it more fluffy, mostly, lol)

Characters: GRAIN. Admittedly, most Garvin and Akira

Context: AFCS GRAIN being wholesome and the best. Also some (mostly Garvin) angst, but shhhh-

It's at least mostly fluff for once, lol

Also, it bounces around, like, so much- It's really just a bunch of individual (mostly) cute scenes together at this point. But it basically all takes place in the future :)

TWs: Mentions of self-harm

-

Akira, sitting outside beside Garvin, the two of them in one of their silent support sessions where they both kinda understand each other but don't wanna push, looking up at the sky: "Staring down the barrel of the hot sun..."

Garvin, beside Akira, glaring at the sleeves of his trench coat, debating but eventually landing on staying as Akira shifts to lean against him: "Shining with the sheen of a shotgun..."

Akira, silently recalling what Revan had said about making Garvin another appointment: "Revan has a little if we need some..."

Garvin, silently recalling Nico's offer coming up with a group trip idea: " Lyra has a ride if we wanna come..."

Nico, watching Ingall: "Hanging your jeans with a clothes pin..."

Revan, glancing at Nico as he lays with their head on his lap, pretending not to pay attention but really just happy: "Skin still wet, still on my skin..."

Garvin, just admiring Akira: "Mango in your mouth, juice dripping..."

Akira, a little concerned, but still admiring Garvin: "Shoulder of your shirtsleeve slipping."

*Timeline shift*

Garvin, a little resentful after going over to Revan's mom's: "Christmas Eve with your mother and sis, don't wanna fight but your mother insists."

Garvin, referring to a larger fight between him and Revan as well as the self-harm/suicide attempt that happened after: "Dog's white teeth slice right into my fist. Drive to the ER and they put me on risk."

Ingall, referring to the same situation, having been out when it all happened only to check his phone to frantic texts and calls: "Grocery store list, now you get this! Unchecked calls and messages!

Revan, regretful and pulling away: "I don't wanna be the owner of your fantasy..."

Nico, panicking at everything, desperately trying to pull everything and everyone back together again: "I just wanna be a part of your family!"

Garvin, having woken up, dissociating: "And I don't wanna talk about anything, I don't wanna talk about anything..."

Akira, being the first by Garvin's side after waking up as Nico tries to get through to Revan and Ingall tries to both stay calm and figure things out with the doctors, reaching out to gently grab Garvin's hand and help ground him, talking quietly: "I wanna kiss, kiss your eyes again, wanna witness your eyes looking."

Garvin, several weeks after recovery, things still a little tense but mostly okay again, to Akira when the two end up alone again: "I don't wanna talk about anyone..."

Akira, attempting comfort, offering a drink and a chill session: "We don't have to talk about anyone."

Garvin, hesitating before admitting that he really just wants to be around Akira, even when he's struggling: "I wanna sleep in your car while you're driving. Lay on your lap when I'm crying..."

*Timeline shift*

Ingall, simply ranting about a memory: "Circle of pine and red oak!"

Revan, smiling and quietly encouraging him to continue: "Circle of moss and fire smoke?"

Ingall, just happy everyone seems interested: "Fan on the ceiling like a wheel spoke!"

Garvin, also bouncing off Ingall's words with questions and encouragement: "Push the clutch and I pull the choke."

*Timeline shift*

Garvin, about Ingall and listening to his hyperfixations: "Wanna listen to the sound of you blinking."

Nico, about Revan and just being close to him: "Wanna listen to your hands soothe."

Akira, about Garvin and being held/close, comforting contact: "Listen to your heart beating."

Ingall, about watching Nico and Garvin dance: "Listen to the way you move..."

*Timeline shift.*

Ingall, as the group sits together, enjoying being around each other despite not much actually going on, just the comfortable, domestic love: "But I don't wanna talk about anything, I don't wanna talk about anything."

Nico, smiling and watching everyone affectionately: "I wanna kiss, kiss your eyes again. Wanna witness your eyes looking."

Revan, allowing himself to be pulled away from work in order to just enjoy being around his partners: "I don't wanna talk about anyone, I don't wanna talk about anyone."

Garvin, just thinking about being around everyone without having to worry: "Wanna sleep in your car while you're driving."

Akira, starting to settle into the idea of being vulnerable around their partners: "Lay in your lap when I'm crying."

*Timeline shift*

Ingall, feeling comfortable and safe, comparing the love he's feeling to the stars: "Aren't we the stars in Heaven?"

Nico, smiling as they realize how much everyone's really starting to settle in and get along: "Aren't we the salt in the sea?"

Garvin, finally starting to process that he has a real home: "Dragon in the new warm mountain..."

Revan and Akira, both beginning to realize that they don't have to be perfect to be loved: "Don't you believe in me?"

Garvin, referring to the support he's experienced: "Yeah, you held me the whole way through..."

Revan and Ingall, both referring to their hesitation in expressing their affection like the others could: "When I couldn't say the words like you..."

Nico, referring to being scared of joining another relationship after everything she's been through: "I was scared, my loves, but I wanted to..."

Akira, referring to being scared of expressing any weakness in front of the others for fear of being judged: "I was scared, my loves, but I wanted to..."

Revan, finally accepting that this is what he wants and he doesn't have to put up an act anymore: "And I don't wanna talk about anything, I don't wanna talk about anything..."

Ingall, becoming comfortable with being touched and allowing some of his anxiety to be let go and confided in his partners: "I wanna kiss, kiss your eyes again, wanna witness your eyes looking."

Nico, accepting that he's really safe here and letting their happy mask slip without fear: "I don't wanna talk about anyone, I don't wanna talk about anyone..."

Garvin, smiling and relishing the feeling of being loved, supported, and safe: "I wanna sleep in your car while you're driving."

Akira, letting themself break down more fully in front of the others, feeling safe and cared about after not being turned away or judged: "Lay in your lap when I'm crying."

Edited at September 8, 2024 10:23 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:30 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Devery and Narin end up combining their bars, get more friends
-
The song lyric thing was amazing and adorable and greatness and I loved it
These idiots are adorable
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Omg, yessss
Narin would be so happy too, his bar is his dream, and the people coming in to find a place to get away are too, and he's already really proud of the tiny, falling-apart building with that handful of loyal customers, he might actually cry if he ends up with a bigger bar and even more happy, loyal customers/friends
It'd be adorable. His sisters and bestie would be so proud too :')
-
They really are, I love them so much, haha

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    591    592    593    594    595   ..   600 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us