Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
12:38:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It's been a rollercoaster of four years that's for sure. I'm ready to relocate.

I would love to live in Florida. I'm heading that way shortly with my SO to check in on my grandparents :")
 Zeraphia
12:32:17 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD

That's how it always goes though. You gotta try it once before it finally clicks that it's a bad idea.

I was down in Florida and Georgia for a bit and honestly, sometimes I miss that as well.
 Nevermore.
12:29:45 Never/Nev
Vah

Oh so much fun... I was told that it was a bad idea to move in with my childhood best friend and I should have listened xD

I grew up in a forest, so that definitely is home to me. I went to visit an old friend who lives in the neighbors I grew up in earlier this year and I absolutely miss it 😭
 Zeraphia
12:26:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD oh man. Roommates can be "fun".

I think it was growing up a bit in Montana that the rolling hills, land as far as you can see... it just seemed homely. XD
 Blood lust tide
12:24:11 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy accidentally steps on Ill eat your flesh and blood while they are sleeping.
😅
 Nevermore.
12:18:08 Never/Nev
Vah

I have the land, it's the people I don't want. I am realizing that I truly might be happier single lmao I'm not looking forward to my roommates coming back tomorrow >.>

I'd be happy back in the woods. I like the rolling hills of the farmlands and the sunsets are stunning but I miss the pines I grew up with :")
 Wind Warriors
12:17:31 
Hi
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:29 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have logged in 1172 days in a row.
You earned: 5 Mushrooms

woo 5 mushrooms t-t
 mission goofy
12:13:09 
continental - ayo thats awesome
 Forest Dwelling
12:10:29 Floor
@Zeraphia

Thank you! It was entirely experimental especially since I suck at drawing backgrounds.
 Continental Wolves
12:09:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Only 48 days to my goal of a log in streak of a full year :3
 Zeraphia
12:09:21 Vah the Ancient One
Forest

Ooh it looks amazing! I love the lighting.
 Forest Dwelling
12:08:41 Floor
Finally finished my pack avatar!
 Zeraphia
12:08:22 Vah the Ancient One
That's a lot of days.
 Continental Wolves
12:06:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in for 317 days in a row :3
 Zeraphia
12:03:46 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly same. My uncle had a storage unit waaayyy out past all civilization and as we're driving out there I'm going;

"... y'know, buying land, getting horses and just living out yonder doesn't sound like a bad idea."
 Nevermore.
12:01:52 Never/Nev
Vah

Rest is good. Sounds like a busy day!

My evening was absolutely lovely and I'm thinking I just need to drop off the face of the earth and become a hermit in the woods.
 Zeraphia
11:58:09 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh more moving, then doggos, then other thing, then dinner, now rest.

How have you been? Are you doing better?
 Noricai
11:54:44 Young Po
bjake
thats awesommmeeee
 Nevermore.
11:53:27 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 27, 2022 08:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, that took a lot longer than an hour, I kept getting distracted. So sorry about that! ^^'
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 10:57 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I'll try and get a post out soon, I haven't been able to recently because my exhaustion is like- Stabbing me in the back.
-
Meanwhile, I'll probably just post small random things about my characters from either thing and you can ask questions about them that I may or may not answer.
-
Random Fact One;
Before the big quest and all- Eni was a protector of a city called Nyx full of other people with wings. The avians there usually had darker wings, so if anyone had lighter ones(like Eni) they were chosen for to be apart of their 'military' immediately.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 11:10 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Don't worry about it! Real life is more important, try to rest up if you can!
-
Ooo, I love that. Eni's even cooler now! I may also post random facts every once in a while :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 07:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ehhh- It's more like a mental exhaustion, not going to lie.
-
I'm glad you think Eni's even cooler now. They've got some cool stuff too! It's not only everyone else!
-
Random Fact Two;
Jass's family is completely supportive of everything she does, other than the skipping. They're super nice and would totally be chill with random friends(of any gender) staying over. Or even moving in. In fact, the only downfall to them is how 'embarrassing' or 'emo/goth' they can be.

Edited at March 3, 2022 07:44 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 08:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's completely understandable. I hope you feel better soon!
-
Love that
-
Random fact number 1:
The majority of Micha's clothes are hand-made, with only a few being store-bought. He loves sewing and design, and he actually makes most of his sister's clothes too, letting her help with the design. He's very open and supportive of her styles even though they can be a bit... out there sometimes (Niki is currently 10).
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 4, 2022 03:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Random fact number two:
Kage actually went through about 15 different foster homes before he found his "forever" home, several of them were abusive, and, though he's technically a fluff character, I'd say he's right on the edge of becoming an angst one. Let's just say that you can probably expect some flashbacks from him later on... he has mild PTSD, though, unlike our other lovely characters, he's gotten some help instead of diving in by himself-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 06:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Random Fact Three;
Adbrei's dad gave him his middle name, Akaiti, when he was born as a female. Adbrei is actually keeping this middle name due to the fact that it's the only thing keeping him connected to his dad, who left his mother shortly after his birth. His middle name, Akaiti, means mistake or small. So Adbrei finds it fitting for him anyways.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 07:00 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Awww, that's so sad-
-
Random fact number three:
Ambrose actually grew up in a small cottage in the middle of nowhere, it burnt down shortly after his mother's death. Instead of rebuilding, Ambrose decided to start traveling using the last of his mother's money, his guitar (previously his mother's), and his voice to fund his travel. Because of this he doesn't have a place that he considers home and he doesn't really plan to settle down until he finds someone (or someones) to settle down with, and even then, he'll probably still travel, just not so far and not so much.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 08:06 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Aw, that's nice.
-
Random Fact Four;
Blair killed his mother when he was around 17, though he initially had just ran away from home at 15 and found the gang that he learned to call his family. His father was never in the picture, unless if you count the random men his mother would bring home sometimes.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 5, 2022 10:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's terrible, poor Blair
-
Random fact number four:
Ash's first and only relationship was with August, as you've already seen, August is quite manipulative. Unfortunately, it wasn't even fully Ash's choice to start dating him, it was arranged by their father as a business deal of sorts. Ash accepted this and has developed a type of affection towards August that they perceive as love. Stockholm syndrome, if you will. They've become so accustomed to August's behavior that they believe he can do no wrong and the abusive behavior is either deserved or a form of confusing affection. Their father knows and is fully supportive. Their mother is unaware and lives hours away.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us