Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>
 technoblade
11:17:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think I figured something out about myself 2 minutes ago
 Hallow's Eve
11:16:13 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I really do believe mine is the job I work. The trauma from it XD
 Zeraphia
11:14:50 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD mine is connected to my celiac disease.

I got lightly contaminated yesterday on accident and bleh. It was enough to tip my brain fog.
 Hallow's Eve
11:14:16 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Dude i don't know what is going on, or what was in the air, but everyone I know has been struggling memory-wise
 Zeraphia
11:14:12 Vah was attacked
Techno!
 technoblade
11:13:48 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet! Zera!
 Zeraphia
11:13:12 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man for sure. I was doing fairly okay and then brain fog hit again and ugh. Memory is down the drain.
 Hallow's Eve
11:11:37 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Dude my memory has been getting rough recently. I blame my job but it has been something else lol
 Zeraphia
11:10:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD you're totally good, honestly.

There's a lot of things that I don't quite remember as well.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    559    560    561    562    563   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 02:37 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Jeez, Nico be suffering for real
Bernard totally going to have to try and not absolutely destroy some fuckers. He seriously going to big brother so much.
Garvin being high as fuck is the only defense he has against his shit brain spiraling. It may not work, like, much at all and honestly makes quite a few things worse, but af the very least- It keeps his head a little less loud.
-
Orinoco being the head of his family's mafia branch, absolutely not doing too well, mostly because of his power also affecting him.
Devery, who left the family business (the mafia) and became a bartender instead, who has Garvin as a best friend, and who ended up going back to the mafia solely to become a part time drug dealer because he cares about his bestie even if he cannot say it.
And then you have the two that have their life together, Logan and Axiom.
-
Yayyyyy!
The two work so well as besties because Garvin is so fucking casual. Like. He treats Aries just like he would anyone else. Which sounds bad at first, because that does mean he isn't avoiding the word it and thing and all that jazz. Right? Sounds bad at first. But like- It works so well. Because, well- It means Aries has to get used to those words being used in reference to stuff that isn't him.
And also- Aries has only really dealt with two type of people. People that treated him as less than human... And people like Anna and Chile that changed how they did things for him. Or, more so in the case of Anna, who treated him like he was delicate.
Garvin does neither things. He just chilling. He'll hit or push Aries's shoulder playfully with no hesitation, no second thought, he'll swing an arm around him, he'll curse and talk and just, you know, be Garvin around Aries. Aries doesn't get special treatment from Garvin.
Garvin also, of course, uses nicknames constantly. Aries is never called Khorne. Instead, stuff like Ari, Claret, Cabernet- Which is confusing to Aries, of course, but not like Garvin ever going to stop using a shitton of nicknames for everyone so... Yeah.
In short, Garvin and Aries work as besties because Garvin is a dumbass with no filter that doesn't really understand mental health.
As for why Aries works as Garvin's bestie- It. Literally doesn't take much. Garvin can basically become friends with anyone.
But like... Aries works as a bestie and not just a friend because Aries doesn't have an explosive temper, because Aries likes to listen and Garvin tends to ramble/rant, because Aries is dependable and open-minded and not judgmental and physically strong enough to have Garvin's back if he needed the help, because Aries at least doesn't seem to have any issues with his habits, because Aries minds his own business about his habits, because Aries will ramble/rant whenever Garvin doesn't (after some slight pushing), because Aries doesn't try to convince him that stuff he's known all his life is wrong-
And by now, you can probably start to see why the two wouldn't be good in a relationship. The two work great as best friends but as a couple??
Everything that makes them great as best friends suddenly is terrible in a relationship. The power dynamics would be so screwed.
Garvin's understanding of what love is plus Aries not being able to tell people no?
The amount of Aries' past partners who would threaten suicide, with one that actually did commit suicide, plus Garvin's depressive spirals where suicide attempts can possibly occur and oftentimes do?
The way Garvin can get very controlling, very possessive, very paranoid about money plus the way Aries is used to letting his partners control where the money goes?
The way Aries would never be able to even try and convince Garvin to not be so self destructive?
The way Garvin would never avoid words like it?
The way neither of them would ever even think to tell the other what triggers them?
Yeahhhhh- They're great as best friends. But they'd hurt each other so incredibly deeply in a relationship.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 02:47 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhhh, he's not having a good time-
For sure, lmao
Honestly though, he can go ahead and destroy them all (or, as many as he can before Akira gets to them), 'cause the select few that will show up again, probably won't be around. A murder party sounds great :)
Oof, yeah, at the very least-
-
Yayy, funnn XD
-
Awww, I love them as besties so much! They're so great
Definitely see why not as a couple though. For sure-
-
Also, my story should be up tonight and
Ohhhh boyyy
You get so much angst and a good bit of lore for Kyra (and a bit for Vee)
And so much Briar angst.
This one's pretty rough, actually
Oops, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 02:59 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It's totally fine, torturing characters is like, what we do best, haha ;-;
Bernard and Akira teaming up to absolutely kill everyone. Garvin would join them, but- Not sure if he's too high/drunk to be as much help though. Or to even really be all that present. Oops.
Revan's probably more concerned with just getting Nico out of there.
-
Very fun, yes
-
Yeahhhhh, there's probably even more honestly- The two are perfect as besties, and Aries will actually end up knowing the most about Garvin (second only to Devery), but would absolutely be terrible as a couple.
-
Ooooo
Very exciting!
-
Oh, hey, thought of a question-
How much do other people's emotions affect the emotional/healing holder? Feel like it's important to know that.
Will Bernard just walk into Garvin's room on July 1st and immediately have to turn and leave because of the absolute tidal wave of self-loathing and wanting to die?
(Also, I find it so funny that Garvin gets the room with glass walls that show water and fish behind the glass. You know. The guy who has so much trauma surrounding water that on a bad day he struggles to even take a tiny little sip of water. Seriously, the aquaphobia is so severe at times.)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 03:09 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Trueee, lmao
Yesss
Ingall's totally with Revan on that though, like, guys, we have a struggling friend, please let's get him out of here, haha
-
Love that for them, loll
-
Good question!
I'd say it mostly depends on the emotional/healing holder. Everyone feels it strongly, and everyone can (and likely will) get overwhelmed at times, but if an emotional holder is better at working through or dealing with their own emotions, the effect will be far easier to deal with. Like, there will definitely be an initial wave, but if Bernard steps out for a moment and calms himself down, going back in won't be nearly as hard. And the emotional holder can actually learn to turn down the effect as well, even if they can't get rid of it completely. Think of it like turning down a radio, or like putting in noise cancelling earbuds at a concert. The sounds still there, just not as overwhelming, and, again, this will be much easier for someone like Bernard to learn to do as opposed to someone like Gorōta
And, yeahhhhh, oops, lmaooooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 03:17 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Alright, here's the story! Brace yourself, lmao.

Also, the ending's a bit off, but I wasn't sure how to finish it-

---

Suicide Notes

Word Count; 2534

Characters; Briar, Stellan, Aries, Kyra, Lux, and Vee.

TWs; Self harm, suicide attempts and suicidal ideation, panic attacks, dissociation, derealization, self-hatrid, PTSD-related flashbacks, and probably more, I'm not really sure, it's just a lot. Like, seriously on this one, be careful.

Notes; Ummm. I mean, not too far off from what will happen after Briar and Aries get kicked out, I was just nice and let Stellan help here, lol. So, uh, yeah, not exactly, but the mindset is still there. I feel kinda bad. Oops. Sorry Briar, lol. Also, I hope I wrote Aries okay, haha

---

'To my dearest Aries,

I don't really know how to start this. I don't really know what to say. Except that I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't expect things to go like this, everything happened so fast, and you deserve so much better. God, I hate myself for doing this to you. You fucking sacrificed yourself for me and this is how I'm responding, this isn't not fair. This isn't not fair, I'm a bad person, a bad partner, and I'm so, so sorry for everything you've gone through because of me. I never meant to hurt you. I only ever wanted to make you happy, to make you smile, and I failed. I'm sorry. I'm too pathetic to even go out in a noble way. Shit, love, I'm so sorry.

Please, just hate me if you can. Hate me and find someone who will treat you better, who will love you like you deserve to be loved. Because you deserve the world. You deserve the fucking universe. I couldn't give that to you, but someone will.

I do love you. I hope you know that, even if I don't deserve to say that. I love you and I'm so sorry. Please, let the others help you and find a way to move on. This is not your fault. None of this is your fault. I swear. This is all on me.

I'm sorry.

- Briar'

---

Briar stood in the middle of the only empty room in the ship, the large storage room, surrounded by boxes with the single piece of paper clutched in their metal hand as tears ran pathetically down their cheeks. They were shaking, body and mind clashing as they tried to convince themself of what had to happen next.

They'd made it this far, right? Slipped out of the bed they shared with Aries, written down the note in chicken scratch, and hobbled down to the lower deck, narrowly avoiding a run-in with Stellan. They'd made it this far, so why was it so fucking hard to just hold up the knife and slice it across their throat or stab it into their heart? Why were they struggling?

God, they couldn't even die right!

Frustrated, Briar gritted their teeth and sank to the floor, dropping the note beside them to grab the knife with their other hand. Metal couldn't shake. It couldn't hesitate, it couldn't drop the knife, and it couldn't fuck things up.

And yet, after lifting the knife an inch, they still froze.

Aries face flashed in their mind and they let out a choaked sob, processing the horrified expression and pained eyes. They didn't want that. They didn't want Aries to hurt anymore. He'd already been through so much.

And the next second, that thought was turned upside down. Because Aries would be better off without them. Aries would hurt less once they were gone.

Right?

Frustration grew again and Briar sabbed down, burying the blade into the skin of their arm. Blood ran quickly, thick and ruby, and that helped. The pain helped.

Twisting the knife back out, Briar let out a sigh and nodded, closing their eyes.

They just had to decide how they wanted to do this, was all. They needed a target.

Heart or throat? Maybe stomach. But stomach would take too long. So heart or throat.

Sucking in one last, deep breath, they tightened their grip around the handle, reached up, and stabbed the blade into their chest.

Or they would have, if it weren't for the final, split-second of hesitation that caused the knife to lower just slightly.

Pain raced through Briar's whole body and they tipped over, crying out.

Time moved slower after that and their vision became unfocused as their breathing shallowed and their senses numbed.

---

Kyra groaned, sitting up in bed and grumbling with annoyance. Even after three hours she couldn't manage to get to sleep. Which meant it was time to give up and go annoy Lux while they drove because, obviously, there was nothing else to do.

Throwing on an oversized shirt and some long pants, Kyra made their way outside, only making it halfway down the hall before being stopped by a very clearly tired Aries.

"Um, Kyra, sorry, have you seen Briar anywhere?"

Raising an eyebrow, Kyra shook her head. "Nope, sorry, mate. Figured you two were sleepin'. I can help ya look for 'im if ya want! Was finna annoy Luxxy, but that can wait fer now, suppose."

"Oh, no, sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"'S alright! No worries! C'mon, le's fin' Boss, check the cockpit first, hm?" They grinned and then turned toward Vee's room, raising her voice. "Oi, Vee, get ya lazy ass up, we gotta find Boss!"

Aries flinched slightly. "Um..."

"No worries, mate, she'll get over it. C'mon!"

With that, Kyra trotted toward where she knew Lux and Stellan were both sitting at the front of the ship, smirking as they heard Vee shouting curses at her from down the hall. Of course she felt mildly bad for dragging Aries into it all, but they really couldn't resist the urge to annoy the hell out of their best friend.

A few moments later, Lux and Stellan came into view and she slowed, throwing a bright smile back toward Aries before approaching.

"Aye! Either of ya seen Boss 'round? Gone MIA, it seems."

Lux jumped slightly at the sound of her voice and Kyra chuckled, only falling quiet when Stellan shot her a warning look.

"No, they haven't been through here." Stellan replied, eyes softening as they fell on Aries. "When was the last time you saw them, kid?"

Aries fidgetted nervously before answering, eyes glued to the floor. "Right before I fell asleep, I... I think. Briar was there like usual, but I woke up and..." He shrugged helplessly. "They weren't there..."

Stellan hummed and stood up, patting Lux's shoulder lightly, only pausing as Vee stormed in, hair a mess and fists clenched, apparently she was so pissed that she hadn't even grabbed her eye cover. "Kyra."

"Lookin' sharp, mate!"

"Fuck you."

"Nah, I'm good."

Vee growled under her breath, but Stellan interrupted before she could speak again.

"Enough, you two. You can figure this out later. Let's focus on finding Briar for now, alright? Vee, you stay here with Lux and come get one of us if Briar wanders in. Kyra, you go check below deck, me and Aries will take the mess hall and training room." He smiled gently at Aries. "I'm sure they're fine, they probably just needed some breathing room for a while."

"Sure thing, Dad! One lower deck search comin' righ' up! Catch ya later, Veevee!"

"Don't call me that, asshat."

"Sure, babes!"

Giggling, Kyra raced out of the room before she could get smacked, heading straight for the lower deck. They weren't too worried about Briar. After all, Boss was the toughest person she knew, they'd gone through hell and come out alive! And become a fucking fantastic leader too! It was admirable. Besides, it was rare that Stellan was wrong about these things. They probably were just taking a break from everything.

This is what they thought until they saw the blood.

Dropplets first, like a cut or two, leading from the base of the stairs into the storage area, and then a pool as Kyra progressed. In the middle of that pool, pale, curled into themself, with a knife in their gut and a single piece of paper by their head, lay Briar. Their fearless leader, their saviour, and their friend.

At first, she froze, legs refusing to move as her eyes welled up, and then they were screaming. A gut-wrenching scream that tore through her whole body and undoubtedly echoed through the whole of the spaceship.

Her knees gave out and they were on the ground, hands covering their mouth as her eyes refused to move from the body before her. In and out of focus.

Their breathing accelerated and their hearbeat went haywire. Two words, over, and over, and over.

'Not again, not again, not again...'

Briar and Perdita. Too similar. Interchangeable now.

Bloody, smiling, lost.

Boss and twin.

Friend and other half.

Shit.

---

They could feel themself fading. So close to gone but still barely conscious.

It was taking too long. They knew that, even in their fuzzy mind. They should have been dead twenty minutes ago. Maybe more, they couldn't really tell how long it had been. It was all just taking too long.

At least the pain was gone now, turned into a low buzz of confusing feelings. Almost numbness, but not quite. More like the tingling in your legs right before they fall alseep completely. Annoying, painful if you move, but almost pleasant at the same time. And, though frustrated, they were almost content.

Until the scream.

It was distant, staticky, almost, but there. And that wasn't good.

Panicking slightly, Briar tried to make out who it was that had found them. Anyone was bad, but they had always known someone would have to. It was just too soon. They weren't dead yet.

They needed to die.

Especially if it was Aries. They couldn't see Aries again. Not ever. Because it would hurt too much to see him hurting.

Please not Aries.

As that thought circled, the vibrations of running footsteps pounded through their head and they could swear they felt the entire ship jolt, as if it had made a sudden stop. And then they thought they heard someone gasp. Or sob. They couldn't tell.

Their vision was too blurry, their hearing too muffled, and their heart, though slow, still far too fast when it should be stopped.

Shit.

A voice spoke, calm within the storm, and Briar's mind grasped for a name to match. Stellan, probably.

Hands cupped their cheek and fingers pressed against their neck.

Shit.

Red came into view. Red hair, red eyes. Fuzzy, but real.

No.

A large hand gently grabbed their metal one, pale skin glistening with tears, jaw clenched with panic.

Not Aries. Please not Aries.

Not now.

The other person touching them, presumably Stellan, moved and a face came into view. They were right.

His mouth moved and words that Briar couldn't make out formed, soft and gentle. Warm.

More movement. Fast and panicked.

Aries stayed in place.

Shit.

Why couldn't they be dead? They just wanted to be dead!

Moments later, maybe minutes, and Vee came into view as well, holding out a bag that Briar could only assume was the one Stellan carried all his medical supplies in.

They were moved, pain shooting through their body as they were rolled over, and Aries finally moved too. Only to reappear at their head, running a hand gently through their hair.

Then he pasued, eyes drifting to the side. One hand moved, grasping something white.

Oh god.

Stellan reached out and gently took it, saying something else and nodding slightly. Aries seemed to hesitate before looking down at them. Their eyes locked, though Briar wasn't sure whether or not the contact was percived, with how much their vision hazed in and out.

This was a mess.

Pain shot through their system again and they felt their mouth open to cry out, though whether any sound came out, they weren't sure.

For a split second, everything was crystal clear, and then, it all went black.

---

"Vee, get my medical bag, please. It's in the cockpit three paces to the right of the captain's chair, leaning against my stool. As quickly as you can, please."

Vee wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but, based on the chaos around her, she guessed her lack of vision was a thing of luck today. So, turning once more, she raced up the stairs as quickly as she could manage to retrieve what Stellan had asked for, once again grateful for her ability to scout out mental maps quickly.

When Kyra had screamed, everything had come to a full stop for several seconds. The room she shared with Lux seeming to drain of air as they slammed on the breaks (thanks to the incredible technology for allowing the ship to follow commands quickly and without buffer), and then Lux was running and all Vee could do was follow the sound of their footsteps, nearly tripping several times.

She only steadied when Stellan caught up and grabbed her waist to keep her upright, giving a verbal warning before they hit the stairs (thank god). She was fast, but her brain wasn't so fast that it could remember every route and also make out what the hell was actually going on in a split second. Unfortunately.

And then everyone was down stairs and the noise was overwhelming. Kyra was breathing rapidly, evidently fully spiraling, Lux was sobbing, but, by the sound of it, was also making a vain attempt at comforting Kyra, Stellan had released her and was now speaking in a voice that sounded calm but held an undertone of panic.

"They're breathing." He said. "They're alive."

And while Vee knew Aries was there (she had heard him rush past in the hall), he was dead silent.

Which could only mean that something had happened to Briar. Which wasn't good.

Grabbing the medic bag for Stellan, she hurried back downstairs, stumbling toward the sound of Stellan's voice and extending the bag, wincing when she felt warm liquid soak her shoe. It must be blood.

"Thank you, Vee. Alright, I need you to move, Aries, I'm sorry, I need space to work." A pause, some shuffling, and then, "Thank you."

Vee shifted awkwardly, noting the sound of a continued panic attack from Kyra and the slightly more normal breathing from Lux, who was now speaking softly. She wished she could help, but she had no idea how to deal with shit like this.

"Aries, put that down," Her head snapped back toward Stellan as she picked up on the slightly more panicked tone. "It's alright, don't worry about reading that. They'll be okay, there's no reason for it."

Reading?

And then it clicked.

Vee's throat tightened and she took a step back, a wave of emotion hitting her all at once.

With a renewed need to help, she turned and rushed back toward where she heard Kyra, dropping down in front of her. "Lux, let me."

"Sure."

There was shuffling and then she felt Lux walk past her. Reaching out, Vee carefully felt out where Kyra's hands were and grasped them in her own, pulling the other toward her slightly.

"It's alright, K, it's not her. It's not happening again. Briar's still here, they'll be just fine, Stellan's helping them right now. I promise. Try to focus on your breathing. Match me if you can, yeah? Everything's going to be fine. I've got you."

It took a few minutes, but Kyra eventually relaxed into her, frantic breathing turning into muffled sobs. "I don' wanna l-lose anyone else, Veevee..."

Vee adjusted, wrapping her arms around her friend's shoulders and burying her nose in their hair. "I know," She breathed, feeling her own hands shaking slightly. "You won't."

And, god, she really hoped she wasn't lying.

Edited at August 8, 2024 03:17 AM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 03:21 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Bernard would totally agree with Revan and Ingall, only- What if these people show back up if they don't murder them all??? Bernard big brother instincts say get rid of the potential of returning threats. But that also totally depends on Nico's state too, because getting them out may go up in importance depending on that. Since, you know, he's the healer and has that job to do too.
Meanwhile Garvin just kinda there. He isn't processing shit. Either because of dissociation or because of drugs, who's to really say. Probably both. Honestly, the amount Garvin is going to end up dissociating is crazy- Dude has such a low threshold. Any amount of stress and his mind immediately goes- 'Hm? Hm? Is it time to dissociate?'
-
Oooo, great, great, yeah- Bernard is very good at working through his emotions. Jeez though, he's totally not going to let Garvin be alone any more than necessary after that wave of emotions. He for sure putting Garvin on suicide watch. Because damn that's a lot of suicidal feelings right there.
-
Garvin taking a gamble every time he steps into his room. Will he panic or dissociate or have a flashback or some combination or all three or none? Who knows! It's like roulette. Every single time.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 03:29 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, just read through the short story and damn
That was very well written
I loved it
It was great
Aries is very well written
The amount of angst that'd come after this, I'm sure-
Beautiful. Very well done. Loved it.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 04:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I should post the July 16th short story today. Uhm. I've got about 1400 words so far and I've just switched to Devery's POV.
This is going to be very, very heavy. Like. Yeah. Just. Really heavy. Uhm. On a much meaner, sadder, but trying to funny note-
Briar; I don't wanna hurt Aries or anyone else, so I have to die but what if that hurts them too?
Aka Briar; *Hesitates while trying to take their own life, giving everyone just enough time to find them and save them*
Jewel; Finally, I can take my own life, took way too long, but at least now it's finally time to die.
Aka Jewel; *No hesitation, just making an attempt and then doing even more when that fails to just immediately kill him, you know, as one does. Jeez, the only reason Devery managed was basically because of how quickly he found her and moved to act.*
Jewel literally has no hesitation. Just. Nope. None. Nada. The amount of suicide programming Jewel has is just... Fintan's terrible.
-
Also, you may remember me mentioning River Styx at one point. Disregard. I got the river wrong. It's River Pactolus. I forgot my basic myth knowledge ;-; Anyways. Yeah. River Pactolus.

Edited at August 8, 2024 05:38 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 09:57 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Very understandable, lmao
I will say, Nico won't be dying or anything, just in a shit ton of pain, and probably actually rather panicked about the fact that the others ended up showing up, haha
-
Yeah, I figured he'd probably be pretty good with it all, haha. Good call on Bernard's part, lmao
-
Poor Garvin, lolll
-
Glad you liked it! And very glad Aries is well written!
And, for sure. So, so much angst after everything-
I could write a whole other story of the aftermath, like, christ-
I will say, writing this did make me even more excited about writing Kyra. And her chaotic as hell either Australian or British-like language. And also her hints of angst, haha
Also very excited for Vee and Kyra's friendship, which is very funny because, according to Vee, they are "definitely not friends," and yet, she knows more than everyone but Stellan about Kyra's past and shit. They 'hate' each other, but would totally die for each other without hesitation, it's great XD
-
Alsoooo, speaking of Kyra angst, have this incorrect quote thing :)
Kyra, in the aftermath of a flashback Vee walked in on, still slightly disassociated as they start ranting to Vee without really processing what's happening: "I'm a twin. I had a sister, her name was... Perdita..."
Vee, after a long pause, hands shaking slightly: "She was killed by Mot and Ubel, wasn't she?"
Kyra, tensing: "What...?"
-
Ooo, yay! :D
Oof, lmaoo, yeah, accurate-
-
You're good, no worries, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 8, 2024 10:07 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, great-
Bernard going to have to choose between helping Nico out sooner or making sure no one survives to be able to hurt Nico more...
-
Mhmmmm. Garvin meanwhile just dissociating and slightly confused.
Suicide watch, woooo, took way to long to get him on that haha
-
Haha- Aries is very well written. My guy found his older sister dead by suicide, found his mom overdosed, and had an ex (Smith) commit suicide. He absolutely is blaming himself immediately. He's so incredibly shaken.
Love that about Kyra, I'm very excited for the two friends/not friends thing going on. Devery and Garvin nod in approval of that sorr of friendship lmao
-
Ooooo, love that incorrect quote, very fun and very angst
-
Haha, everyone else hesitating when trying to commit suicide and then you just got Garvin that doesn't hesitate at all.
Better hope the River Pactolus program never gets triggered because that is just- The worst. Ever.
-
I'm almost done writing July 16th, just want to get some more Devery hating Fintan in lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    559    560    561    562    563   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us