Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:34 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hmm I'm trying to decide if Modwenna should be closeted bisexual or a raging lesbian.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:36 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay it is indeed fishy back at page 40 *^*

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Salt Shaker said:
chat i just realized we never named the Magical Item that the crew is chasing after that belongs to the elves.
stealing from my notes about artifact info:
"i think the treasure has a silver core or something, and a large amount at that so it can absorb any curses. there's something special separating the silver from the magic covering (magic undoes ailments, silver core undoes curses)"
I'm thinking... it's something blessed by ancient magic and the spell on the outside still has a long, long lifespan left before it fully decays away, so it's been used for generations. The issue is how you can get to the silver core without opening it and thus letting it eat up the magic outside... maybe it's some obscenely powerful old curse from forgotten rituals that can somehow resist the silver, at least as long as it's not exposed to it for very long.
The magic part is important not only because it heals any ailments, but also because it's what makes their Magic Compass work so they can track it. But silver is the only thing that could eat up a curse y'know

IGNORE MY DESCRIPTION OH MY GYATT i just noticed a plot hole
ok ok
so. the Magic Thingy will instead be locked somehow, the silver and magic cores separated. maybe a magic music box looking thing?? and the reason the crew didn't immediately get their grimy hands all over it before burying it somewhere was because they didn't have THE KEEEEY!
but the old captain is DEAD now because after they safely buried the stolen goods, they went back a few years later to try to do Part Two of their overly ambitious heist. they got the key out but lost their original captain in the process. and now the navy is hot on their trail because their last heist exploded in their face and they didn't do a quick seamless get away like they did the first time

RIP old captain. Are we like establishing anything about them or should they be like hilariously stereotypical

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

oh my god hes SO fucking pretty??
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:37 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Salt Shaker said:
chat i just realized we never named the Magical Item that the crew is chasing after that belongs to the elves.
"i think the treasure has a silver core or something, and a large amount at that so it can absorb any curses. there's something special separating the silver from the magic covering (magic undoes ailments, silver core undoes curses)"
I'm thinking... it's something blessed by ancient magic and the spell on the outside still has a long, long lifespan left before it fully decays away, so it's been used for generations. The issue is how you can get to the silver core without opening it and thus letting it eat up the magic outside... maybe it's some obscenely powerful old curse from forgotten rituals that can somehow resist the silver, at least as long as it's not exposed to it for very long.
The magic part is important not only because it heals any ailments, but also because it's what makes their Magic Compass work so they can track it. But silver is the only thing that could eat up a curse y'know

ok ok
so. the Magic Thingy will instead be locked somehow, the silver and magic cores separated. maybe a magic music box looking thing?? and the reason the crew didn't immediately get their grimy hands all over it before burying it somewhere was because they didn't have THE KEEEEY!
but the old captain is DEAD now because after they safely buried the stolen goods, they went back a few years later to try to do Part Two of their overly ambitious heist. they got the key out but lost their original captain in the process. and now the navy is hot on their trail because their last heist exploded in their face and they didn't do a quick seamless get away like they did the first time

if u say gyatt again I have a duty to take u out back with a weapon
But besides that! 🤗 I luv this idea
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:37 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:

Salt Shaker said:

Salt Shaker said:

ok ok

But besides that! 🤗 I luv this idea

I'm gonna start saying gyatt now too
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:38 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Moose said:

Salt Shaker said:

Salt Shaker said:

ok ok

RIP old captain. Are we like establishing anything about them or should they be like hilariously stereotypical

i would like to make them a serious character. or maybe sound like it at first before the stories everyone Solemnly retells just get more and more ridiculous.

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm gonna start saying gyatt now too

it's ok...just look at the flowers...

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said: