05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:13 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
i'm also drawing my guy at the moment!!! think i'm gonna name him iravan. he's turning out very dilfy in my drawing at the moment.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:15 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think it would be funny jf Graham followed a religion specific to fish people that specifically hates land people or at least thinks they're going to fish people hell because they can't reach salvation through their religion because only fish people can practice the religion. And it's based around their ability to breathe underwater as sort of a,,, sign that they're their god's chosen people. And Graham can't breathe underwater because his gills & related respiratory system is fucked up 😭 so he believes he's personally going to fish hell. I think he has a very screwed up relationship with religion and maybe throughout the rp he unlearns some of it (he was raised by his fish side family and therefore raised under the religion but told as a child that he wasn't part of their god's chosen people which definitely affected his development aha)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:16 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
wonder how the rest of the crew would react if they knew Graham genuinely thought all of them were going to fish hell (including him)

Edited at July 16, 2024 06:16 PM by Frutiger Aero
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:17 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
graham's fish person hell arc 💔
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:17 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
obsessed with this idea actually

Frutiger Aero said:
wonder how the rest of the crew would react if they knew Graham genuinely thought all of them were going to fish hell (including him)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:18 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Look at you artists go 🤧 Makes me want to attempt drawing Kai'zen again. (I'll give up after like 5 minutes)

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:25 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
I think it would be funny jf Graham followed a religion specific to fish people that specifically hates land people or at least thinks they're going to fish people hell because they can't reach salvation through their religion because only fish people can practice the religion. And it's based around their ability to breathe underwater as sort of a,,, sign that they're their god's chosen people. And Graham can't breathe underwater because his gills & related respiratory system is fucked up 😭 so he believes he's personally going to fish hell. I think he has a very screwed up relationship with religion and maybe throughout the rp he unlearns some of it (he was raised by his fish side family and therefore raised under the religion but told as a child that he wasn't part of their god's chosen people which definitely affected his development aha)

oh that is IMMENSELY fucked up. i suppose there is a sort of power in thinking you have it all figured out, even if what you have figured out is very negative, and being taught that you're going to hell since childhood makes you crave that sort of power since you feel so worthless and powerless in the face of your fate. very interesting, i think.

Frutiger Aero said:

would iravan be going to fish hell? considering he. CAN breathe underwater

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:33 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
Scheming up a religion. Musfaism, maybe? Named after their God, Musfa who allegedly flooded the earth leaving behind only fish people. It is said that those who reject his teachings and ways were cursed without gills and one day when he is reincarnated to flood the earth again, only the holy chosen people (those who still have their gills) will be spared and able to survive.
  • specific to fish people typically. I'm just gonna say that's a specific species until told otherwise.
  • they're not the only species with gills but they're the prominent practitioners of it. they believe people with gills must be converted or they should be avoided due to the belief that nonbelievers will have their gills taken by Musfa and don't want to be associated with damned people
  • They consider land dwellers to be abominations, the children of the original sinners who one day Musfa will wipe out for their blasphemous existence
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:39 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:

would iravan be going to fish hell? considering he. CAN breathe underwater

I think Graham would feel Extremely Complicated feelings about that. Because his religion says he Must convert Iravan so he can be saved but Graham is extremely bitter about going to hell and I think he's at the point where he wants to bring everyone down with him. I'm not going to fish heaven so you aren't either let's all be damned together. I think it's comforting to him? The idea that he won't be alone in hell. But at the same time the more he grows to like Iravan, if that happens, the more he'd struggle with deciding whether or not to try converting him because if you like someone naturally you'd want them to not go to hell with you, yknow??
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 06:39 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

ThisIsAPackName said:
i'm also drawing my guy at the moment!!! think i'm gonna name him iravan. he's turning out very dilfy in my drawing at the moment.

AMAZING

Frutiger Aero said:

Oh dear D:

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us