05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 15, 2022 10:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, maybe on the powers? We could do a sort of magic vs non-magic type thing maybe, where half have powers and half don't? Of course, it would also depend on how many characters we each want to play.
If we did the magic, the non-magic thing then we could throw together an overarching threat that pushes all of them together.
Or we could do something where they all have powers and were cast out because of it.
Or they all have powers and are protectors of some sort.
Or they don't have powers in a world that does and they're cast out.
Or they don't have powers and they meet in a more modern, common way. Like, a school situation where it's just everyday struggles against the world or something.
-
As you can see, I have a lot of ideas that can be formed into a plot, but I don't have any specific plot- Brain vomit.
The last one probably doesn't need a solid plot, either, we can just go with it, but everything else needs some development.
Ideas?

Overthink101 said:
Yes- I agree. What should the plot be though? Some good questions would probably be, do we want them to not have magical powers or nah? Since that would be a huge defining thing about who we'd be able to use and all. And that's only one question- Any plot ideas though?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 15, 2022 10:25 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I like the two cast out ideas but I'm also a sucker for the last one because of the fact that we would just get to see them grow and whatnot. So; All of our characters have powers and are casted out, none of our characters have powers and are casted out, or no powers and meet in a common/modern way.
-
Another question is do we want the world to be more of a dystopian or nah? If we do then I can totally start giving some fun plot ideas, hahaha- At least for one and two.

Lost Memories said:
Hmmm, maybe on the powers? We could do a sort of magic vs non-magic type thing maybe, where half have powers and half don't? Of course, it would also depend on how many characters we each want to play.
If we did the magic, the non-magic thing then we could throw together an overarching threat that pushes all of them together.
Or we could do something where they all have powers and were cast out because of it.
Or they don't have powers and they meet in a more modern, common way. Like, a school situation where it's just everyday struggles against the world or something.
-
As you can see, I have a lot of ideas that can be formed into a plot, but I don't have any specific plot- Brain vomit.
The last one probably doesn't need a solid plot, either, we can just go with it, but everything else needs some development.
Ideas?

Overthink101 said:
Yes- I agree. What should the plot be though? Some good questions would probably be, do we want them to not have magical powers or nah? Since that would be a huge defining thing about who we'd be able to use and all. And that's only one question- Any plot ideas though?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 15, 2022 10:27 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Fuck, we share a braincell... I like the same ones.
And, yes, I love dystopian for one and two, so ideas are a yes.

Overthink101 said:
I like the two cast out ideas but I'm also a sucker for the last one because of the fact that we would just get to see them grow and whatnot. So; All of our characters have powers and are casted out, none of our characters have powers and are casted out, or no powers and meet in a common/modern way.
-
Another question is do we want the world to be more of a dystopian or nah? If we do then I can totally start giving some fun plot ideas, hahaha- At least for one and two.

Lost Memories said:
-
Ideas?

Overthink101 said:

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 15, 2022 10:29 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Also, I'm sorry, but I have to sleep now, I have school in the morning :'(
Goodnight/afternoon/morning! I shall speak to you tomorrow (probably)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 15, 2022 10:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Probably a good thing when it comes to things like this, at least XD
-
Alright- So, I have read many dystopian books over the years. So I have quite the knowledge of good ways to do dystopians that are awesome.
-
So for the ones where people aren't supposed to have magic but ours do, perhaps there's a test that the government forces all citizens to take at a certain age that will tell them whether or not they have powers and if they do then they get exiled or executed, depending on what the power is(strong equals execution, weak equals exile). There's a few different ways to do this one; our characters are found out to have powers and end up hearing about a safe haven for people like them that they have to travel to but (maybe) find out later on that it's a lie and that it's just another dystopian.
-
Or for the one where people are supposed to have powers but ours don't, the government has the citizens show off their ability at a certain point and our characters are found out and thus casted aside into the lowest social class there is, or even all sold to provide labor under the threat of death by people that could easily kill them using abilities and all, then either our characters find out that the person they're working for isn't too terrible or our characters escape and run away.

Lost Memories said:
Fuck, we share a braincell... I like the same ones.
And, yes, I love dystopian for one and two, so ideas are a yes.

Overthink101 said:
-

Lost Memories said:
-
Ideas?

Overthink101 said:

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 15, 2022 10:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fine! I should probably go to sleep too, since I also have school in the morning lmao

Lost Memories said:
Also, I'm sorry, but I have to sleep now, I have school in the morning :'(
Goodnight/afternoon/morning! I shall speak to you tomorrow (probably)

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 16, 2022 10:03 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I really like both of those ideas, but I think I prefer the first one. So maybe either that one or the school one. Which one do you like best?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 16, 2022 11:39 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ughhh choosing is hard, I like the same ones as you lmao we truly do share a braincell... School or dystopian with powers... Hmmm
-
Maybe we could do both? Like, we start it with them all in school, with their tests coming up and then all that happens.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 16, 2022 12:15 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Choosing is very hard-
Ooo, yes, let's try that :)

Edited at February 16, 2022 12:23 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 16, 2022 03:57 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then- What else is there to go over- Ah, I know!
-
How many characters should we each have of the categories(Angst and fluff)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    40    41    42    43    44   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us