-WP Click-

I'm gonna lose you this ds, aren't I?
 starmutt
01:20:39 marsh | they/it
for shame
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:20:12 Chat's snack
Exist

I have survived without a single SV in my den >:)

I bred one my first month here and kinda sorta retired it :/
 Existence
01:19:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Nux, God I need the little turds because I am broke xD
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:18:59 Chat's snack
Spoops is online O.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:18:19 Chat's snack
Exist

No, actually it's piranha week. Little more bloody.
 starmutt
01:15:37 marsh | they/it
Cryptic
yes you can
 Existence
01:15:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Pff reallt? Still no SV pups what is this shark week?
 CrypticHollow
01:13:27 
marsh

so if I read this correctly, I can use my ibis paint art?
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
im not familiar with ibis paint but you're all good using it. no need to credit the app if you post any art lol. feel free to reach out for help with digital art :>
 starmutt
01:12:25 marsh | they/it
deviantart and toyhouse are allowed platforms.

im aware you cannot send links to your socials such as instagram, youtube, tiktok, etc. but art sites are mostly allowed. toyhouse is the most common right now
 CrypticHollow
01:12:11 
marsh

oops- haha I'm very much new to all this stuff. today was my first time doing art that wasn't pencil and paper or painting
 starmutt
01:11:13 marsh | they/it
@Cryptic
ibis paint is not an art platform its a program.
all art programs is allowed as long as it doesnt involve ai or nonstock assets (some apps will give you "free" backgrounds that are in fact, not free but stolen)
 CrypticHollow
01:09:45 
marsh

yeah! because I just started using ibis paint and if that is not allowed is there a way to like, transfer art from ibis to one of those?
 starmutt
01:08:18 marsh | they/it
@Cryptic
what do you mean art platforms?
like deviantart or toyhouse?

@Stygian
death script is around 7:45am i believe. not sure if it goes till 8 as well.
 CrypticHollow
01:07:10 
does anybody know which art platforms can be used on here? I looked in the FAQ but I didn't see anything on it
 Stygian Forest
01:02:18 
When does Death Script run?
 Continental Wolves
12:55:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Completely forgot I have 8 females at 70+ hours, time to toss more pups to the bone pile

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : 0
Anaconda : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   17 

The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:52 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Sunflower
Name Pronunciation (If needed): Sun-flower
Pronouns: She/Her
Backstory: Unknown.
Sexuality: Straight.
Personality: No one knows anything about her because she keeps to herself. And when a wolf can't understand her reaction, it makes it very, very scary.
Relationships (Mates): Allistar, deceased.
Relationships (Friends): Open.
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required): White with a golden star (Not an actual star, maybe just a blob) down her forehead to her nose. She has a pale scar over her right thigh, which has healed slightly.
Strengths: Her calm demeanor petrified other wolves, weird as it is.
Weaknesses: Strength, climate, strength in battles.
Affiliations: EarthPack.
Other: Zeta Female.
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:53 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Azynth
Name Pronunciation (If needed): A-zin-th
Pronouns: She/Her
Backstory: Azynth's mother's father's mother's mother is Dakota, the first Alpha Female of ElementPack. She has no history in royalty--she was thrown away because she had a "defect", which is a chimera.
Personality: Sharp, attentive, highly intelligent, clever, quick, small, rugged (not a pretty pink princess), thoughtful, charming, manipulative to enemies, talkative, serious, aggressive.
Relationships (Mates): Not looking for a mate since she was widowed.
Relationships (Friends): Autumn of FirePack...OPEN.
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
White base with grey speckles all over. Around the joints, she has dark brown and black. Azynth has one light blue eye and a light yellow. She has the birth defect of Chimera.
Absence-CHimera-Pic.jpg
Strengths: Darkness, tragedy (She's always strong through rough times because she feels she needs to be there for her pack), selflessness.
Weaknesses: Unappreciated by some because of her defect, which puts her down.
Affiliations: ElementPack
Other: ElementPack Alpha Female.
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:54 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name - Fenrys
~
Age - 3
~
Gender - Male
~
Role - Zeta in FirePack
~
Appearance -
Fenrys has a mixed greyscale coat. He has high white socks that terminate at his shoulders, and a strip of white along the bottom of his belly. The rest of his lower body gradients to a lighter shade of grey, and the middle and upper half of his body are a shade of dark gray.
The light grey creeps up the front of his chest and gives Fenrys a slightly lighter chest with a hint of white and gray in it.
Fenrys's jaw also has a similar property, with his lower jawline being a slightly lighter shade of grey than his upper jawline and his forehead. His face is slightly lighter than the rest of his body, however.
~
Personality -
Fenrys is somewhat socialable. He generally has an "inner circle" of people that he is comfortable around and is able to talk to freely. To a lot of others, he is more closed off, but has an open mind towards them and is willing to give them a chance in his eyes.
One aspect of his personality that is instantly evident upon their first meeting with Fenrys that he thinks - and often overthinks. This is good in aspects such as some creative thoughts, but then overthinking may lead to hasty (and sometimes incorrect) conclusions - which create a domino reaction that sometimes keeps going.
Fenrys also gets distracted easily. This may be simply something more important going on in the side that he feels he needs to devote more attention to monitoring - but may be as simple as a squirrel (which he really doesn't like). This sometimes annoys others that he interacts with, but then again - it's his personality and they need to deal with it.
(I would add more about his interactions with his mate, but then again - I still need to get one. So I'm going to leave it here for now, and later once I get one I'll edit this.)
~
Strengths (3+) -
- Analyzing a thing, or a situation.
Fenrys, like suggested earlier, is good at thinking and overthinking. This plays to his benefit here, where he is able to analyze and think over something faster than most of his peers.
- Memory recollection.
Fenrys boasts a rather impressive memory recollection, being able to remember more than the average wolf. This is exceptonally useful in solving some things that may have happened in the past, but then the shockwaves still travel to today.
- Association with people that he likes.
Generally, Fenrys is good at associating (and communicating) his intent and generally being more sociable towards his peers and people that are in his more inner circles. While this may not be apparent when you first meet him, he is able to communicate his thoughts and feelings with suprising clarity.
- Ah... I had an idea but I completely forgot it. Goddamnit.
~
Weaknesses (3+) -
- Gullibility.
Fenrys is slightly more gullible than most and is prepared to believe some things that he cannot find flaws in - especially if, since he can't prove it being right, he chooses to think it correct. He lacks a lot of fear of the unknown, which sometimes will impact him negatively when he gets into more trouble than he can fix.
- Stubbornness.
Fenrys is stubborn. Once he is completely convinced that something is right (and that he knows that he's not being gullible) it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.
- Unnecessary (and often trivial) things.
Fenrys, on occassion, will be bogged down in his thinking by the most trivial matters. Rather than accepting it and going on, he will try to find a flaw in it (as his stubbornness shows). When everyone has already moved onto another topic, Fenrys will still be attempting to nit-pick the previous argument, and so on.
~
Relationships - No idea as of yet
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:55 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Akiya
Name Pronunciation (If needed): Ah-kay-ah
Pronouns: She/Her.
Backstory: Will discover/reveal in Roleplay.
Sexuality: Straight, but hard to get.
Personality: Quiet, kind, caring, respectful, honest, considerate, acknowledging, truthful, small, cunning, quick, clever, charming.
Relationships (Mates): OPEN.
Relationships (Friends): OPEN.
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required): genstart.jpg
Strengths: Her personality is rare.
Weaknesses: Water, hawks, butterflies.
Affiliations: LakePack
Other: LakePack Beta
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:56 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Halo.
Pronouns:
She/Her.
Backstory:
When halo was young she lost both of her parents while they were on a hunting trip. Her older brother raised her until she was 2. He sadly disappeared after a hunting trip too. When Halo turned 3 she was attacked by a bear.
Sexuality:
Straight.
Personality:
Halo is kind, gentle, stealthy, smart, honest, and protective
Relationships (Mates):
Open
Relationships (Friends):
Open
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
genstart.php?bgpic=31&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=56&rank=A&piebald1=3&legtype=6&tailtype=4&pointscolor=4&brindle=2&eyes=27&muzzletype=3&muzzlecolor=40&headtype=14&ears=0&shoulder=67&backtype=8&backcolor=4&speckletype=2&specklecolor=67&eecolor=5&eetype=1&nose=1&okapi=4&leopard=1&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=67&bel=67&som=2&pietype=3&alt=1&backtype2=7&backcolor2=4&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=25&b2=90&b3=47&b4=27&b5=46&b6=47&b7=30&b8=35&b9=51&b10=41&b11=31&b12=46&b13=55&b14=95&b15=33&b16=60&b17=92&age=9&custom=Y
Also has a scar on the back of her front right leg from the bear attack.
Strengths:
-Great memory.
-Blends in with the darkness and grass.
-Fast on her feet.
Weaknesses:
-too kind.
-blurry vision sometimes.
-doesn't talk much.
Affiliations:
Open.
Other:
Firepack Beta.
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:57 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Raven
Pronouns:
She/Her
Backstory:
Raven grew up with 3 other brothers and she was born with a defect (melanism) so she looked nothing like her siblings or parents. She was always treated differently because she was the only female in the litter and she has a different coat than them. After she became old enough she left her pack and was a lone wolf before she found another pack.
Sexuality:
She/Her
Personality:
Raven is Quiet, Kind, small, quick, sneaky, smart, a little aggressive because of her childhood, and she is easily hidden at night because of her coat.
Relationships (Mates): Open
Relationships (Friends): Open
genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=1&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=0&eyes=24&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y&defect=21
Strengths:
-Sneaky
-Fast
-Quiet
Weaknesses:
-Insecure because of her coat
-Shy
-Small
Affiliations: Open
Other:
A Zeta in the Element Pack
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:57 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Spirit
-
-
-
Pronouns: She/her
-
Backstory: Will play out in RP
-
Sexuality: Straight
-
Personality: Spirit can be strict at some points. She is normally quiet, but sometimes she can raise her voice and be the one in control when others can't. She can be sometimes an introvert, though shes very popular in the pack.
-
Relationships (Mates): Other Zeta?
-
Relationships (Friends): Open
-
Appearance: Spirit is a black wolf with dull, white spots on chest and legs. Her tail-tip is white, and so are her muzzle and ear edges. Her paws a a dull white and she has soft, aqua eyes.
genstart.php?bgpic=44&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=45&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=4&tailtype=0&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=2&muzzlecolor=1&headtype=0&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=1&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100&age=9&custom=Y
-
Strengths:
Running
Hunting
Fighting
Strong
-
Weaknesses:
Swimming
Introverted
Cocky
Being hurt
-
Affiliations:
Open
-
Other:
Firepack Zeta
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:58 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Delilah
Name Pronunciation (If needed): Duh-lie-lah
Pronouns: She/her
Backstory: Delilah was doing fine until her great-grandparents died. They died from a vicious EarthPack attack when it was the "Cold Times". The Cold Times refers to the seasonal downfalls and the emotional outbursts. Delilah didn't usually get along with her parents, Comet and Horizon, because, for one, Comet was abusive (will NOT play out in Roleplay) and Horizon was utterly mean, which made Delilah feel like she wasn't a good enough daughter for them. It made her feel angry. Very angry.
Personality: Delilah has anger issues. She keeps to herself and is a big thinker. She doesn't do what most wolves tend to do--she thinks first before acting. She disguises her anger with bold curiosity and selfless bravery. She acts not out of spite, but of necessity. If Delilah feels like it's the right thing to do or she needs to do it, then she will follow through. She doesn't cry often, so when she gets hurt or something big she spaces out which scares a lot of wolves. Sometimes they think she's crazy. Delilah's not naturally strong, but she is small and muscular. She practices running and physical activities to ensure that she is ready and prepared for battle. One weird thing about her: She feels pleasure in pain. For instance, she's running in the woods. The sheer exhilaration denies her the right to feel pain even when it is painful to full-tilt run for half a mile (Delilah does feel pain, but she likes to run because that's her way of relieving her pain by gaining more pain). Delilah also likes to play with her enemies before killing them, which is what most would call manipulation. She manipulates her enemies, getting them to do various things for her to get an item or something in return. In the end, is what is very cruel. She refuses to contribute to her end of the bargain, which means she is very good at pretending. Delilah pretends she is weak and cowardly when she is truly courageous and strong. Cowards make her writhe with anger, for she always thinks, "Why can't they just sacrifice themselves for others who endure more pain than them? It's not like they're worth anything--they're just a cowardly trashbag that deserves to be fatally wounded somehow. I wish I were the one to sink my claws into their flesh." Sometimes, as you can tell, she can be cruel and mistrusting. Maybe, if you think about it, Delilah is afraid of cowards and their cowardice. One of Delilah's setbacks includes being dangerous, and, like pain, they're both equivalent to each other. She likes pain and hates it; she likes being dangerous and hates it. If she's dangerous, wolves listen to her. If she's too risky, she will be feared, which, in the long run, I bet nobody wants to be like that. Delilah is sweet and charming!
Relationships (Mates): Open.
Relationships (Friends): Sunflower, Autumn.
Delilah wears a pretty pink flower given to her by her parents. Her pelt is the colour of brown granite and she smells like a mix of tropical-ness--flowers, bananas, peaches, roses, dragonfruit. Never does she let herself get to the point in which she smells like urine or dung. Delilah has the defect of Chimera, and she has a somatic mutation--barely. She has one golden eye from her sire and she has an emerald-cloured eye from her dam. Delilah has a dark grey snow nose and the inside of her ears are a very faint light grey.
Delilah.jpg
Strengths: Pain, running, physical activities, pretending, manipulating enemies.
Weaknesses: Cowardice, mistrustfulness, dangerousness, pain.
Affiliations: EarthPack
Other: EarthPack Beta
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 07:06 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Lunella
" Lun - ella "
Pack:
The Earth Pack
Her Pack
The Alpha
Desired Rank:
She's Content With Her Role
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits To Lakela @ DA

At first glance the first thing you note about this female is her beautiful alabaster coat. The coat being longer in length and quite a lovely snowy white - almost devoid of anything that would blemish it. The only thing that is a noticeable feature on her is on her right haunch where it appears to be a small, light vermillion strands of fur on them. It is quite an odd appearing marking, no one knows where it came from. It's quite safe to assume it's a genetic mark of some sort. The fur on her body is also quite soft to feel and is quite desirable to lay on. In the winters she is most definitely warm as the fur is at its thickest and gives her the appearance of a large and fluffy teddy bear. Her tail is also long and thick with a fluffy feel and appearance and it looks quite like a feather duster when bristled with irritation.

This female is the definition of a medium sized wolf, being built for both power and speed. She stands at the generous height of 30 inches and she weighs around 99 lbs but can get up to 110 when eating good. This female has well muscled legs that can help her travel quite some distances due to having good enduarance like most wolves. Definitely useful in a long chase against prey, she could go hours chasing prey items if necessary. Her mass appears larger than is due to the amount of extra fur she has as well, so it can give her the edge of when trying to intimidate another wolf. Her muscles are well proportioned and well placed for her to do some good damage in a 1v1 fight against another and yet also be able to handle herself for a little while against others or flee if needed. Not to mention her powerful jaws with white-yellowish fangs with them that are quite perfect for tearing and ripping flesh and into another wolf if needed.

This female has sharp ivory claws that she uses in battle and hunting. These claws are a bit longer than normal and are hooked and deadly weapons. This female has a very feminine face, one that just appears soft and gentle especially with the extra fur around it and her chest. It has an almost diamond shaped in appearance and she have an ivory nose that connects to thin black lines on her muzzle which highlight her light yellow-copperish eyes. Her scent is one quite earthy, one of a upturned forest and wild roses with just a hint of frosty mint.

Personality:
The first thing you notice when meeting this young dame is the way she carries herself. You can note the confidence in her strides, and the way she holds her head high and doesn't seem to every have it lowered in submission. It may come off as arrogance, but it's just not that, it's more so of the fact that she is sure of herself - knowing and having trust in her own ability to get things done and moving around. She knows she's smart and talented - and she knows she has a future ahead of her and that she will become someone by playing her cards right. She's very intelligent, able to analyze and assess situations - able to use them to her advantage, along with being able to take charge when needed or required. She's rather calculating and methodical : her decisions always looking at all the angles, quick to see the possible loopholes and dangers. It's quite dangerous, as she can be a rather valuable ally and a rather dangerous enemy depending on how she decides to use this gift. After all, it can be hard to find someone gifted in strategy and tactical thinking. Most will say she's a gifted speaker - her words dripping like honey from her voice, always able to lower the guards of others, finding a way to make people comfortable and willing to speak to her is a great talent of hers. It's not that she asks or likes to pry, it's just that she has such an aura that makes her seem so trustable and like the person you can confide in. But, if they were careful, they would know the serpent sitting next to them - yes, she can quite persuasive with her words, but just like a viper - she has quite the venom to her.

Though she's sociable, one would say that she's rather selective about who she's friends with and who's in her presence. Most can also agree she's rather stoic as well - most not being able to getting a read on her as she always bears a rather neutral expression on her face, either that or her emotions are unreadable at times. They also would say she can be rather cold - respecting her space and boundaries are a big thing for her and if you can't respect that then she won't respect you, no matter who you are. Not to mention, becoming her friend is an even harder thing - she's very wary of strangers, having no trust for them in the slightest. So someone she doesn't know trying to be nice to her, or earn her approval or friendship will earn her distrust. One would have to be rather persuasive and persistent to earn her friendship, and that'd be quite the achievement to do such a thing. She also has a rather calming demeanor, always seeming to have an unending well of patience with others around her - and though she has patience, that doesn't mean she won't forget things others have done to her. She is one to hold grudges be it for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years - and the outcome is the same in every case : they get what's coming to them.

One can say that she's morally grey, not exactly good and not exactly bad. She has good qualities, yet - sometimes they're overshadowed by her less desirable traits. She's not one to see the world in black and white - she understands the dimensions and understands that sometimes you have to do bad things to be considered good. So if being cruel and apathetic gets her places then so be it, she's not afraid to go for what she wants, when she wants - she'd just prefer to bide her time to see what would go for her advantage. She can be manipulative and quite vicious when the situation calls for it - able to use her words and influence to flip a seemingly impossible situation in her favor. And orchestrating events from the shadows and setting things into motion, even with just the slightest of her influence, but not to mention using the information and things she knows about the emotion and tendencies of others to her advantage. It may seem selfish and self-centered, but it is a way to survive. Or use it against someone she views as her enemies, she's quite a good actress as well : knowing how to use her tears and emotions to her advantage. It's quite easy to pity those who become an enemy of hers, because they most likely won't come out of such a confrontation alive. While she isn't necessarily violent, she isn't above it - you think she isn't above clawing your throat out? You're dead wrong, just push her to her limits and you'll find out the predatory creature she can be. She may not appear it, but she's one to enjoy conflict and drama - and sometimes she's one to stir it up just because it's as she would put it : boring. When it comes to alliances or gaining her help with troublesome situations - it's easy to say it's like making a deal with the devil : it comes with a price. And how high of price are you willing to pay? And besides she's not one to always trust those she helps, who's to say that someone won't find your body of the side of the cliff or in the river?

There have been many discrepancies about this dame's behavior and nature, but there is one consensus : she scares others. Most would say, that even though she bears an easygoing demeanor- there is something rather eerie about her, like theirs a cold trail of ice and wind that follows in her wake. It's also doesn't help that's she's quite the observant type, always watching and liking from afar - analyzing and gathering information about others and deciding what to do with it. She's also rather scarily good at mind games, able to instill fear in others with a simple sentence - even if it's said in the sweetest of voices. While she can be quite calm at times, she does have anger - it just takes a lot to get her truly made. While she can become annoyed and frustrated, it's nothing compared to her anger. When she's angry, it's something one can feel more that they can see - it's the overwhelming and suffocating presence that she'll exhibit that'll make the wise shrink away for fear of facing her fury. One can say she has the presence and brains to call the shots, and she she prefers to be in some role of leadership - rather than being told what to. And surprisingly, she's rather dependable - she runs a tight ship, most would say that it runs on genuine respect and possibly a mix of a bit of fear. It will also be noted that she's quite effective in getting things done. She's not one to tolerate insults towards her, friends, or her family - and if you just happen to be being mean to a mild-mannered person that she cares for : don't be surprised if she rips you a new one. While most may be all bark and no bark, this girl is both bite and bark. She just knows how to rip one to shreds, both verbally and physically.

Now, when it comes to matters of love -it's quite interesting. While she may deny that she's a romantic, she's actually quite a romantic. When she's in a relationship - she expecting to be her mates everything, and she won't play second fiddle or be anyone's side piece. She will be treated and loved like the gem she is and if he can't offer that to her then he can go. And if he decides to play with her heart? Then she'll play with and break his a thousand times worse - no one that plays her will end up without a few wounds. She's cautious and skeptical when it comes to love, yet when she does fall in love? She falls hard, and it's true to say that her lover is one to see a more softer and gentler side to her. Though she definitely wouldn't admit it, it's quite true. Now when it comes to children, she'd be quite a mother - having a more tough love approach, she'd be a bit harsh with them and possibly overbearing. But she'll soon get over that phase and be make careful, however that doesn't mean she won't stop helping them dream and achieve big things. Like her mother expected grand and big things for her - so will she for her children, even if it can be in an unconventional way.

Crush:
No One Holds Her Heart But Her Beloved
Mate:
Her Darling One, Agnar
Pups:
None
Kin:
TBD
Affiliations:
Other:
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 07:07 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Hymir
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Name Meaning:
" The Darkening One " in Old Norse
Pack:
The Fire Pack
Hunting Party
Desired Rank:
To Be Higher Up
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits to ©BlackWolfKuzoku @ DA

The first thing you notice about this male is his height; he stands at a proud stature of 35 inches tall. His posture is proud and regal when he moves, and his gait being smooth and precise as he walks or run. His stature can be quite intimidating, after all he can loom over you. Or in the case love loved ones, stand protectively over. His weight is between 120-125lbs, so while he may not be a heavyweight tank that'll knock the crap out of others - he isn't exactly lightweight either. One can say he's a rather medium to large wolf in size. Being able to have a balance of both speed and strength, sure lighter and leaner wolves are faster - he can keep up. Bigger and bulkier wolves are stronger or strong as him - he can keep up don't worry. His body is also built to have incredible stamina and endurance like any wolf. So this means if he needs to chase you off or keep you distracted he has the energy and resources to do such a thing.

When looking at this male's build you notice the quiet strength behind it. It isn't overly muscular but one can see the rather strong build he holds. Especially when he walks or stretches, the taut and well framed shoulders. The long rather lean looking legs he used to propel himself in hunts with the help of his powerful hindquarters and other muscles. His shoulders are a tad bit wide but not terribly so. One thing to note is that his paws are rather large and give him quite good traction, and his claws grow rather quickly and sharply to sometimes they're a bit much and he has to scrape them down on a rock or something like that. His build is also quite to say handsome in a way, but we'll keep it at that. His muzzle is sharply pointed much like his vicious fangs that he uses to tear into his prey and anyone that harms what is his or is a threat. Also very expressive to give a snarl or a grimace to another wolf.

Now, when it comes to his coat, it is mainly pitch black in color. It's stygian coloration blending in with the darkness of the shadows and melding with the night. It's truly interesting to see how dark and richly colored his fur is. Surprisingly he hasn't started greying out yet, but it seems that he won't and will keep his darker color. The only difference in color is at his nape where it's a reddish black color, being quite pretty yet only noticeable in the light.Eyes are the window into his soul, and they tell many stories within them. His scent is that of herbs like the sweet smelling but dangerous oleander flower and a hint of tilled earth and fresh rain.

Personality:
You say I'm your savior, then I need you to bow

When you first meet this male, there is a calm and inviting aura about him - you feel rather safe and at ease when you are with him. He is a rather charismatic and charming individual, being gifted with a silver tongue - his words gliding off his tongue like honey, sometimes tickling the ears of others around him. He has a rather persuasive effect when it comes to his words being able to subtly coax or persuade someone to do something that's to his advantage - not to mention he's rather skilled when it comes to giving speeches ; able to comfort and uplift others and give some semblance of hope, while simultaneously being able to rip someone to shreds for being incompetent, not doing something correctly or calling someone out on their bullshit. He's rather direct and to the point when the time calls for it, and he can be rather cruel and callous in his words if he finds himself disliking you or you've done something wrong. This male is also rather confident and sure of himself ; and also sure of his words , he's one to make a promise and do his best to keep said promise. One can say he's a rather skilled manipulator, able to tug and play with the hearts of others - knowing just how to use his words to get what he wants and how to tug just the right strings to push the buttons of someone else. Always operating from the shadows, and watching the show with malicious interest making power plays when needed - one wouldn't suspect him, after all he keeps his involvement in such things under wraps. Because how can he be a mastermind if someone knows who he is? He's one who enjoys drama, and is rather invested in the latest gossip and drama - hell, sometimes he might even stir up drama just for the fun of it or because he's bored. After all, it's a good source of entertainment and to see who would be good to use as a sort of pawn.

This male is rather unassuming, one wouldn't believe he has such a side to him. Most would say that he's quiet, and keeps to himself mostly - always lingering in the background and not participating in events actively. Yet, they know when he does, this male does well - there is no question about his skill or hardworking nature, he can and will step up when needed, he just doesn't do it voluntarily. This male is highly observant - always watching and listening, it can be said that he knows everything about everyone, just from his observations and what he hears from others. He can be social, and when he is - many would agree that he's rather polite and respectful, always attentively listening to them and having some scarily good insight to some things. He notices and sees things that most don't, from the smallest gestures to the unspoken and lingering words between others, or even the slightest change in body language or behavior - he's adept at reading body language and behavior, and not to mention he can quite confidently deduce when someone is lying to him. It's hard to get things past him, it's just creepy about how he just seems to know things, sometimes even before others do. It can be said that when he's working, he's scarily focused - he is highly efficient and makes sure things gets done and will stop and nothing to make sure his results are nothing less of perfection. He requires total concentration, and when interrupted the person can expect to get an earful from him. It's not be noted that he's no slouch when it comes to hard work, and he will do his absolute best to achieve anything thrown at him, especially if it's a challenge and even if he doesn't win said challenge he will take the defeat with grace and learn from it. He's not a morning person, so most avoid him during that time as he is rather grouchy at that time and sometimes he's just plain grouchy for no particular reason. It can be said that are blindly positive get on his nerves and make him sick - and he does his best to avoid them.

Many would say this male is highly intelligent, and some would even argue he's a genius. He is a quick thinker and fast learner, being able to accurately find a way out of a bind in a manner of seconds to minutes - depending on how fast a solution is needed. He is also able to learn and pick on things rather quickly, always looking to expand his knowledge and understanding of things and gain more experience in certain things - he's not above learning or asking for help if he doesn't know something or needs help, he may be a bit prideful but not to that extent. He is a rather calculated and strategic thinker, able to see things quickly and farther ahead than most - while they're playing checkers he's playing chess. Able to see possible moves of his opponents , and finding ways to use their own strengths and weaknesses against them . When someone thinks he's down and they've got him cornered, he'll come out of left field with some damage dealing move - it can be said it's foolish to get into a battle of wits with him because he most likely will win unless he finds his match and their is a genuine challenge. And he adores a good challenge, it gives him life - so bring on the challenge, and you better be a good challenge because he hates when they're boring and he will be annoyed if you aren't that much of a challenge to him. When comes to his speech, he can be polite and courteous - and all of the above. Being able to charm others with his eloquent and flowery speech, and impress them with his extensive knowledge as well. However, you will discover there is a more sarcastic and witty side to him. Full of snarky remarks and rather snippy comebacks, so just because he's kind doesn't mean he's not above getting into a verbal confrontation with someone and as you'll later find out a physical confrontation either .

Now when it comes to anger, there is something eerie about this male - he doesn't get mad easily, as surprisingly he can be rather patient with others, however he does have limits to how much disrespect he'll take from someone. Now, most wouldn't know this, but this male is quite vindictive - he can and will hold a grudge for years if needed to and he's patient about exacting his revenge for it, but don't worry he's not one to hold grudges for petty or trivial matters. He has this almost chilling anger, one that just screams that you've fucked up, and their is this certain malicious look that he gets in his eye as well - his words won't become just threats, no, when you've invoked his ire - they become promises. And he doesn't yell when angry, which makes him even more unsettling - he will say the most heinous threat in the most casual and sweetest tone of voice, not at all giving the person a chance to process what he's said. He's rather cutthroat and bloodthirsty, one will never suspect it until they see him in a fight or on a hunt - their is a certain look he gets in his eyes when he's thrilled to shed blood and when you just know he's coming in for the kill, most would think he's wrong in the head because he can go from this bloodthirsty mode to being the calm and charismatic person that they know. But either way, when you challenge him to a fight and he's angry? You better expect to beg for your life and come out of it with a lot of scars, because he doesn't show mercy for those who challenge him. He will toy with your life, after all it will be in his hands because how dare you challenge him? And you expect him to lose? No, he'll show you the true meaning of terror, with a smile on his face as he rips your throat open. Most don't know, but he's not exactly loyal - he's only loyal when it serves him. After all, being blindly loyal doesn't get you anything good, especially when the person could change their morals and values on a whim to something you don't agree with. The moment something better comes along, he can be persuaded to change allegiances - however it's to note, that if he does find someone he truly respects then he would do anything for them, including kill if they so asked. So when he's loyal to someone or a cause, you better believe he will die for it - but it's rare to find someone to be so loyal to, maybe one day he'll find that person or cause for fight vigorously for, as of now he's still searching for it.

When it comes to romance, this male is quite suave - able to entrance the ladies due to his charisma and gentlemen like behavior. He's always respectful of females and would never harm one, and he would be offended if you think he would do so, his father didn't raise a despicable male - he may have some questionable morals and values but even he wouldn't stoop that low, he's not that much of a monster . . . . sheesh. He is quite the flirt, being able to smoothly compliment females and charm them with both his words and actions ; flowers, romantic walks, cleaning their den, or even hunting for them. He will do his best to genuinely impress a girl he likes ; sure he flirts, but only his love gets the special treatment. When he finds his partner, you can expect that he will wholly be devoted to her - he will treat her as if she hung the damn moon and stars, she is his queen and he will treat her as such. She will never have to worry about him having straying eyes, because they will only be for her. While it may not seem like it, but if his mate ever cheated on him or was unloyal his heart would break . He's also a rather jealous and possessive creature, not appreciating if a male looks at his mate with less than honorable intentions and he is not above getting into a fight about it - and even if they're just courting, she's still his girl and he won't give her up without a fight. So in short he would be a loving and rather doting mate, she could ask for him to burn the world and he would find a way to do it since she asked. Now when it comes to his family, it can be said that he's a family man - he will be involved in his children's life, not missing a moment of it. He is protective of his family, and will do anything for them including fuck someone up for messing with them. He will teach his sons to be gentlemen and treat ladies right and be disappointed if they don't and teach his daughters that they are queens and they shouldn't think any less of themselves and don't settle for just any guy. When his children start looking for mates, he will be supportive but also cautious especially when it comes to his daughters, they are his princesses - not just shy hoodlum can court them, you better damn well be worthy of her, and if you break her heart you're signing your own death wish. You can also believe that he will spoil and adore any grandchildren he is given, and he's definitely the embarrassing type to ask his children when they're going to give him grandchildren, but in an affectionate way. In short, this male is someone who loves and cares deeply for his family, and one shouldn't do anything to get in the way of that unless you want to face his fangs.

Strengths:
+ He's Physically & Mentally Strong
+ Strong Spiritual Connection
+ Great Tracker
+ Highly Intelligent & Perceptive
+ Well-Versed In Physical Combat
+ Good Swimmer
+ A Rather Charismatic Individual
+ Rather Protective Of Family + Friends
Weaknesses:
- Rather Bloodthirsty & Vindictive
- Highly Territorial And Possessive