paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Vulpixles
07:39:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Or Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Custom

But a lot of the custom gear cost apples
 Ecifircas
07:33:36 
Enlighten purple, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Gear.
 || Enlighten purple
07:31:52 She/her idk
I'm new also how do I get gear :')
 Vulpixles
07:28:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
A little bummed no one seems interested in my dino gear
 Saint
07:23:17 
pvp?
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 10:53 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Honey said:
just realized this is at least my second scurvy related post

your character should be obsessed with scurvy to a paranoid extent
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 08:09 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Guys I literally left for about 6 hours and there's already four more pages. *^*
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 11:46 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
May or may not be working on a little pixel art reference of my boy Celes :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:06 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Honey said:
he has scurvy... 💔

Frutiger Aero said:
OK NEW PLAN ok I think I want an anglerfish/siren human hybrid. half of his face is rlly fucked up and fishy lookin. his hands have webbing between them. one hand is more functional than the other (he struggles with using them sometimes). Bad lungs (they're malformed). no gills actually just some markings of a functioning gill system internally but they're like the appendix in humans. useless. that's why his lungs are fucked up. dries out faster than normal human skin, has to wear outfits with near full/full skin coverage bc he will burn abnormally fast. Limp brownish hair. Really really fucked up teeth. I think he's got a mix of human teeth and teeth with a more,, angler fish like vibe. Every part of his skin is pocketed with healed holes or marks or scars. he gets rashes frequently and will itch them until they bleed and then heal up leaving behind more scars. he looks like a pox victim. probably was given the time period.

no he eats his seaweed like a good boy. no survey for this man
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:06 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Frutiger Aero said:
OK NEW PLAN ok I think I want an anglerfish/siren human hybrid. half of his face is rlly fucked up and fishy lookin. his hands have webbing between them. one hand is more functional than the other (he struggles with using them sometimes). Bad lungs (they're malformed). no gills actually just some markings of a functioning gill system internally but they're like the appendix in humans. useless. that's why his lungs are fucked up. dries out faster than normal human skin, has to wear outfits with near full/full skin coverage bc he will burn abnormally fast. Limp brownish hair. Really really fucked up teeth. I think he's got a mix of human teeth and teeth with a more,, angler fish like vibe. Every part of his skin is pocketed with healed holes or marks or scars. he gets rashes frequently and will itch them until they bleed and then heal up leaving behind more scars. he looks like a pox victim. probably was given the time period.

he has Every Disease on the Ship

Actually I like this better
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:09 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yall im struggling with his personality im at the point where im about to just hit the tv tropes page and click the random trope button until i get something good
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:10 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
Yall im struggling with his personality im at the point where im about to just hit the tv tropes page and click the random trope button until i get something good

oh god I'm a chronic tv tropes scroller I get that
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:18 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
i have never considered doing that before why did nobody tell me i could do that
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:22 PM

sleepless nights

Neutral

Give Award
Alright a bit more on my character:
Their name is Cynric, last name unknown for right now.
I wanted them to have slight traces of non-human in their ancestry, but I'm not really sure yet or what. I was thinking siren, but I wanna lay off that idea because we already have multiple sirens (I think? I've been reading over everything pretty fast).
They're average at navigating (they can do it on their own, but having a dedicated navigator on board means better advice than what they can give). They excel in leadership, though, and always give everyone their own individual attention and responsibilities that keep the ship running swell.
They can definitely be silly, but are usually quite solemn and serious. They seem to be more upset by small problems than their shipmates', saying something along the lines of, "If this doesn't get done… then this will happen. And if that happens, who knows what wrong will happen next!" Their shipmates will have to snap them out of this hyperfixations.
They try to be friends with everyone on the ship, and do their best to bond, but their awkwardness and innate quietness takes a toll on that. Despite their personality, they feel pretty close with everyone, and care for everyone deeply. They tend to have widely differing opinions about the world and how things should be done compared to other people, but that doesn't stop them from caring deeply about others' opinions.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 12:22 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
We can do that... Someone drop the link cause I need to see what this is about. Or telll me where to look

I'm also guilty using myAI on something for roleplay characters for fun personality traits when my brain is empty.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us