bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:20 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Salt Shaker
thank you for clarifying this. I was gonna ask. I will clarify her abilities more in the sign ups so we can all or you, me and los can talk about what her limits or something on the lines of weaknesses.

For the wand, as her I wanted to do know wand just her hands. I don't know if that's allowed. But with the aging thing. She looks her age, but I say if she uses a lot of magic or bigger spells it takes a heavy roll on her body like the coma or showing signs of failure with blood. I'm trying to give idea for her to stay young. I'm saying maybe the ocean due to her bloodline of being an ocean witch and "Ancestral magic of the Ocean" being her main power supply. Think of a battery always on the charger.

I forgot to clarify: her coven was a peaceful coven on the island. Very peaceful until a traitor started taking groups of people to the inland and causing mass of panic and destruction. Resulting the violence on her coven.

edit: I may change her backstory a bit to make it fit the magic laws and add the reasoning. I haven't fully decided

Edited at July 14, 2024 09:23 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:28 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
@Nirvana
maybe she could resort to using her hands rarely? like a short burst of power, more akin to a mage in use, since in this world witchcraft is quite literally crafting the spells and using necessary ingredients to make them exceptionally powerful.
also, i don't think the ocean could recharge her youth and keep her young, or else every seasoned magic user would be trying to use that cheat to prevent the aging process. i will say that because her people have been by the ocean for generations, premature aging from excessive magic use could be significantly slowed since her genes have had time to adapt to it. maybe she looks her age for now and as long as she doesn't resort to intense use from her fingertips directly, it'll stay that way.
i do like the side-effects too
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:36 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thinking abt joining bc this is so interesting
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:37 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
@Nirvana
maybe she could resort to using her hands rarely? like a short burst of power, more akin to a mage in use, since in this world witchcraft is quite literally crafting the spells and using necessary ingredients to make them exceptionally powerful.
also, i don't think the ocean could recharge her youth and keep her young, or else every seasoned magic user would be trying to use that cheat to prevent the aging process. i will say that because her people have been by the ocean for generations, premature aging from excessive magic use could be significantly slowed since her genes have had time to adapt to it. maybe she looks her age for now and as long as she doesn't resort to intense use from her fingertips directly, it'll stay that way.
i do like the side-effects too

What could resort for her not using finger tips? Like potions, rituals, stuff on that nature, tarot cards, magic ball, could you pm me? I will be going to bed and I rather not dig through forum if it get woken during the night.
I will give you the run down of her abilities with that and we can knit pick that together before sign ups
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:39 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
maybe like,,, my character is a super superstitious, easily startled dude who's very low on the crew hierarchy but also a beloved and trusted member because he's been around for so ungodly long? the dude who's job is swabbing the deck n shit. Stereotypically mysterious guy with one eye covered by shoulder length hair that looks like it hasn't been washed since the ship was first built. Mutters to himself. Hunched over maybe. Plot twist he isn't actually that old he's just prematurely aged by seeing eldritch horrors human eyes aren't meant to view. Idk.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:39 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
@Nirvana
Noted Noted i'll send you a dm soon!

Frutiger Aero said:
Thinking abt joining bc this is so interesting

lunges at you viciously
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:40 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
maybe like,,, my character is a super superstitious, easily startled dude who's very low on the crew hierarchy but also a beloved and trusted member because he's been around for so ungodly long? the dude who's job is swabbing the deck n shit. Stereotypically mysterious guy with one eye covered by shoulder length hair that looks like it hasn't been washed since the ship was first built. Mutters to himself. Hunched over maybe. Plot twist he isn't actually that old he's just prematurely aged by seeing eldritch horrors human eyes aren't meant to view. Idk.

the hair over one eye made me immediately think of anime George washington
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:44 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Frutiger Aero said:

NOOO NOOOOOO DONT DO YHIS TO ME
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:44 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

Frutiger Aero said:

I have no context for what anime George washington is but all I can think of are those parody drawings of the Hatsune Miku binder Thomas Jefferson thing
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:46 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
yeah it's kind of like that i'll see if i can link it
until frutiger makes a vastly different appearance i'll imagine their character like that

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us