Chatbox
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:42 Raven, Flame
Sera
XD Heard! That's the best way :D
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:22 Raven, Flame
marsh
Me too. I'll probably still stick to lines for a while as I learn to draw and shade :')
 Seraphim
09:26:47 Sera (She/Her)
Raven - Aww, thanks! I've mastered digital art on a budget lol
 starmutt
09:25:22 marsh | they/it
raven
aww thank you <3 i hope the new touchscreen you're getting will free you from touchpad art xD
 Inferno Abyss
09:24:05 Raven, Flame
marsh
Nice! From your art, it's doing well for you :D

Sera
Your avatar is pretty :o
 Seraphim
09:22:32 Sera (She/Her)
Inferno - I drew my pack avatar with it and a like, 20 dollar drawing tablet (and Karou's avatar too, if you wanna peek at them for reference)
 SpookyPaws
09:21:59 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
(flipaclip was a nice little animation app)
 starmutt
09:21:35 marsh | they/it
loll sketchbook used to have a free and paid edition where the free version limits you to 3 layers only.. now i can up to 200 in one file with no lag,, yummy
 SpookyPaws
09:21:23 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
I bought the 1-time payment full version(?) and now they force you to buy a fucking subscription
 Inferno Abyss
09:21:04 Raven, Flame
Sera
XD Okay, I'm definitely checking into it then lol
 Inferno Abyss
09:20:39 Raven, Flame
Marsh
Huh, I've only been using it for about 3 years and never noticed layers.
Granted, I haven't used layers until recently :')
 SpookyPaws
09:20:12 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
speaking of paid versions, I'm so pissed about what flipaclip did with their program -.-
 Seraphim
09:20:04 Sera (She/Her)
Popping in really quick to say Krita is awesome I've used it for years
 Inferno Abyss
09:19:44 Raven, Flame
Mission
Hmm. . .I'll have to look into it more. I've been using sketchbook which does what I want to do. There's always another one out there that might be better xD
 starmutt
09:19:07 marsh | they/it
as a 8 year user of autodesk i've been through the 3 layer limit phase until they released their paid version for free lmao and their weird DLC thing
 SpookyPaws
09:18:50 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
I prefer traditional art by a longshot, but procreate has made digital art more tolerable :')
 Inferno Abyss
09:18:28 Raven, Flame
Spooky
XD I know! I've stuck with F2U lines mainly because of it. I'm hoping my new touchscreen will be better :')
 mission goofy
09:18:19 
inferno abyss - krita was my first ever art program and its insanely powerful despite being completely free. it holds its own really well even against paid programs
 SpookyPaws
09:17:29 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Aw man, trackpads are HARD
 SpookyPaws
09:17:03 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
I used to use my father's Adobe Photoshop (he was a professional photographer) and it was nice, but I struggled with being unable to look down at my hands while drawing xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -4
Black Panther : +5
Arctic Fox : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2010    2011    2012    2013    2014   ..   2125 

What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:02 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
omg yes that would be awesome if we could watch a robot get all spaghettiy and long
although the connection would likely be very warped by the black hole as well, so I'm not so certain connection would be plausible
also I've always thought that black holes could be wormholes, because of the intense time warping going on so
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:05 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
yyeyeyyeyeys-
I mean I double-checked and gravity warps radio waves and such, so probably no video... but maybe we send an old obsolete ship into the black hole and watch a safe distance away-
Like-
I wish I could be born in the future again when we've figured more of this space stuff out so I can just- I don't know- kNOw MoRE
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:06 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
also while looking for something behind my ipan I ACCEDENTALY put my fingers right in the middle of my burning candle and they came out unscathed-

I am all-powerful now.
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:15 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
that's why I want to go in a career involving research! so that I can leave more answers behind than questions, hopefully

I'm sorry w h a t no that's bad how are you invincible I don't understand wait -
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:19 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
But research means thinking and I can't do that- though it would be fun for me to try out something like that... If Author doesn't work out you're getting competition >:)

I don't understand either- I was just feeling around looking for a charger and then my fingers feel hot and I'm like Nope-
Actually-
Wait-
My middle finger is gray-
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:19 AM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award
How long were your fingers in the candle?

Dark Matter said:
also while looking for something behind my ipan I ACCEDENTALY put my fingers right in the middle of my burning candle and they came out unscathed-

I am all-powerful now.

What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:24 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shadow Masters said:
How long were your fingers in the candle?

Dark Matter said:

I am all-powerful now.

a few seconds- like two or three-
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:27 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
also we have seven hours to get to page 2021.
But we must get it exactly on the hour to celebrate newyears in the European timezone-

Reason why its my timezone and not your guys's? because we have decided Cousin it (Crimson) is the future, as she's in Australia. Spaghetti and all you others are the past, because you are all in the USA (I think) and Spaghetti is pasta.
I'm the present because Germany is like a middle ground between all the time zones we have (I think) and the present is now so when its new years for me its new years in the present which means it'll be new years when it is now for me-
What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:29 AM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award
I live on the moon >:)

Dark Matter said:
also we have seven hours to get to page 2021.
But we must get it exactly on the hour to celebrate newyears in the European timezone-

Reason why its my timezone and not your guys's? because we have decided Cousin it (Crimson) is the future, as she's in Australia. Spaghetti and all you others are the past, because you are all in the USA (I think) and Spaghetti is pasta.
I'm the present because Germany is like a middle ground between all the time zones we have (I think) and the present is now so when its new years for me its new years in the present which means it'll be new years when it is now for me-

What is Left of UsDecember 31, 2020 10:29 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
also-
My dad and I edited the first chapter and I'm now working on the wordy sentences I didn't like so you guys should get ready for the five pages that I'll be throwing at this first chapter competition-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2010    2011    2012    2013    2014   ..   2125 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us