Wolf Play : The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 starmutt
01:11:13 marsh | they/it
@Cryptic
ibis paint is not an art platform its a program.
all art programs is allowed as long as it doesnt involve ai or nonstock assets (some apps will give you "free" backgrounds that are in fact, not free but stolen)
 CrypticHollow
01:09:45 
marsh

yeah! because I just started using ibis paint and if that is not allowed is there a way to like, transfer art from ibis to one of those?
 starmutt
01:08:18 marsh | they/it
@Cryptic
what do you mean art platforms?
like deviantart or toyhouse?

@Stygian
death script is around 7:45am i believe. not sure if it goes till 8 as well.
 CrypticHollow
01:07:10 
does anybody know which art platforms can be used on here? I looked in the FAQ but I didn't see anything on it
 Stygian Forest
01:02:18 
When does Death Script run?
 Continental Wolves
12:55:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Completely forgot I have 8 females at 70+ hours, time to toss more pups to the bone pile
 Stygian Forest
12:55:05 
Techno

You didn't see Solstice yet?
 technoblade
12:53:46 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian

And i was just about to go to bed
 Stygian Forest
12:50:31 
Techno!
 technoblade
12:47:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Bau

Outside breeding time XD
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:43:02 Bau
Mushrooms Saved: 5,432

That's.. nice.. that's a nice number lmao
 Salem
12:41:31 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:36:26 Bau
What ARE these quests.. a Belton pup WITH a pink nose... My pack is predominantly black nose wolves-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:31:58 Bau
Wander

You are getting lucky!!

I've bred a total of like 6 melas the past two in game years but other than that it's been an average unlucky set, you're lucky man
 Malcuth
12:31:05 Wander
Look I got this girl yesterday!
-WP Click- I got really lucky this year
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:30:46 Bau
Wander

The wp gods answered your prayers lol
 Malcuth
12:30:14 Wander
That's so cool! His dad has both of those traits so I bred him hoping to get it xD
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:29:27 Bau
Wander

Hey no way! I have one too :3
He's got less rarity than yours but :0
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
12:28:23 Wander
No way
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:24:56 Bau
Goodnight Vah!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : 0
Anaconda : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   17 

The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:34 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Autumn
Name Pronunciation (If needed): N/A
Pronouns: She/Her
Backstory: Autumn once met the love of her life from a different pack, and she took him to her pack's den one day. She was blamed for "stealing" her beloved, so his original pack took him back. His name was Moose. They made him tell the truth about what really happened, for they suspected that Autumn might've been lying. At this time Autumn was of the age of four, and she was leader. She still hasn't gotten over it, so when it comes to disciplining wolves, she tends to be very harsh.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She is very bold. Autumn is sarcastic, funny, wholehearted, kind, generous, honest, respectful, wise, honourable, noble, compassionate, grateful, graceful, vicious, stealthy, and doesn't necessarily have high charisma, although she is liked by her pack A LOT.
Relationships (Mates): Leo.
Relationships (Friends): Open.
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required): Almost a tan, off-light-brown with this colour but darker around the muzzle, scruff, stripe going down to the nose, and ear edges. Autumn always wears two old, fallen maple leaves in between her two ears and refreshes them every fall. Vibrant green eyes, no scars or battle wounds; they have all healed.
2024-05-30-0t6-Kleki.png
Strengths: Courage.
Weaknesses: Fear, Hurt, Loneliness.
Affiliations: FirePack
Other: FirePack Leader. Original OC above.

Edited at June 9, 2024 06:44 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:34 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore

Edited at June 9, 2024 06:35 PM by Bobcat
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:40 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Wander
-
-
-
Pronouns: She/her
-
Backstory: Check my blogs
-
-
Personality:
There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly.
-
Relationships (Mates): (None, open)
-
Relationships (Friends): (Open)
-
Appearance: Wander is a black wolf with a long, white stripe that goes from her muzzle, down her side, all the way to her tail tip. Her back left leg is white, also her ears, muzzle, and tail tip. Her underside is a dark grey, along with the res of her paws. Her eyes are a deep violet and her nose is pink-black. Her left eye is clouded and scarred over, and her body is covered in more scars. Her legs are tall and are black with dark gray splotches.
-
Strengths: Running || Shadows || Fighting
-
Weaknesses: Doubt || Swimming || The sun
-
Affiliations: (Open)
-
Other: Firepack Hunting Party
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:42 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Carnival (Carni for short)
Pronouns: He/Him
Backstory: (To be found out in RP)
Sexuality: Gay (Acts like he's aromantic, it takes a special wolf to catch his eye)
Personality: Carne is a manipulator at the very core, he enjoys making people trust him and then tearing apart every piece of them slowly. He's quite charismatic despite smelling like pure rot, it doesn't seem to be uncommon that at least a few wolves have an inkling of a crush on him. Although only the truly ruthless seem to make that mistake. Many say that he has no heart let alone a soul, he has no remorse nor conscious. Carne isn't afraid to rip whoever stands in his way, to shreds. In fact, he takes quite a bit of pleasure in the pain of others. Many say he's ruthless and insane but in truth, he's more maticulous in his strategies. Like a brain surgeon when operating. He basks in the thrill of fresh blood being spilt, especially if it's from his enemies. Some say his bloodlust knows no ends, his pelt having been stained since he was a pup. Carne is known to be powerhungry and unloyal, frequently doing whatever he deems necessary to rise to the top. He's typically full of himself, looking down on others and turning his nose up at those he deems unworthy of his time and attention. Carne had a very short fuse, going off on someone for even the smallest of mistakes and giving them harsh punishments. But, under all that dried blood, he's actually quite kind. Once he lets his guard down, you'll find the stoic wolf pulling pranks and laughing as if he was a hyena. Every now and then he's found in with the pups, teaching them to fight and playing with them.
Relationships (Mates):N/A (Open for crushes though)
Relationships (Friends):N/A
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
Strengths:Speed, Strength, Stealth
Weaknesses:Agility, Compassion, Following Orders
Affiliations:Firepack
Other: Firepack Hunting chief
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:42 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Phoenix
-
-
-
-
Backstory: (Will show signs of backstory during RP)
-
-
Personality: Phoenix is a nervous yet adventurous wolf. She is too shy to ask for help, but if she is needed she will be right next to you through everything. She likes to keep to herself, making her anxious and scared most the time. She has been jumpy since she was born, and if you get to close she'll walk away.
-
Relationships (Mates): None
-
Relationships (Friends): Open
-
Appearance: Phoenix is a tall orange-and-brown wolf with dark brown tiger-like stripes on her forehead and back. She has small brown paws and one dark brown. She has a broad head, olive green eyes and a black nose. Her tail is long and orange-and-brown with rings. She has various scars covering her face and back.
-
Strengths: Hunting || Hiding || The Breeze || Running
-
Weaknesses: Fire || Trees Overhead || Twolegs || Snake
-
Affiliations: Open
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:44 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Leotingro
Name Pronunciation (If needed): Leo-Tin-Jro
Pronouns: He/Him
Backstory: (Will be explained in RP)
Personality: He is a very nice person loves to sleep in and cuddle with his mate Autumn. He will do anything for his pack and I'm saying anything you need him to fetch some water he'll do it mostly because he cares about his pack and especially his mate. His mate is his equal he'll never let her out of his sight unless actually needed
Relationships (Mates): Autumn
Relationships (Friends): Open
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required): the other half of his body is the same color but he has a few scars and he has a fluffy tail with different variety's of brown on it
Look at it like he's fiercer but he's actually really friendly
Strengths: Hunting/Fighting/Watching pups/Help Training apprentices
Weaknesses: Talking to others unless commanding/ others getting hurt/ loneliness/ darkness
Affiliations: Open
Other: FirePack alpha Male
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:47 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Leif
Name Pronunciation (If needed): Leaf
Pronouns: she/her
Backstory: Leif's mother abandoned her and her 2 brothers as pups. Her brothers died soon after they were abandoned. She was found by a hunter party and was taken into the pack.
Personality:
| Mistrustful | Because of her mother abondoning her, Leif finds it hard to trust others.
| Kind | Once she knows she can trust you, Leif is as kind as can be.
| Creative | She taught herself how to paint using her paws which inspires her to be creative.
Relationships (Mates): Open PM
Relationships (Friends): Open PM
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
Leaf has dark gray fur that fades into light gray towards her paws. She has light blue eyes and a black nose. Leaf also has faint white brindles along her fur. She has some white speckles due to being born with vitiligo.
Strengths: Healing|Creativity|Climbing
Weaknesses: Swimming|Fighting|Over focuses
Affiliations: Firepack
Other: Medic
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:49 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Kasha
Pronouns: They/Them
Backstory: She seemed to have melted straight out of the shadows of the trees. No one knows where she came from.
Sexuality: Non Binary
Personality: Kasha is quite cold. She is not very kind but is very brutally honest and quiet. She is independent but is secretly very insecure. She knows she excels at a lot of things (And she does to be fair, if that's allowed) and expects many people to be better than her.
Relationships in love: N/A
Relationships in friendship: OPEN
Appearance: Pitch black fur. She is very thin, but not unhealthy. There is not a splash of any other color on her except her eyes, which are deep indigo.
Strengths: She is Very fast, very independent, and is an excellent hunter.
Weaknesses: She is fast, but she doesn't run with her life unless she is scared, and she is not scared of much. She also is a terrible swimmer.
Affiliations: The Night, Moon, Crystals
Other: LakePack
Role: Chief Wolf
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:51 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Nightingale
Nickname:
Gale, Night
Age (in human years please):
3.75 years
Sexuality*:
Straight
Lake leader
Aspired rank:
Mother someday
Description:
A large female wolf with a muscular frame and dark blue eyes. Her fur is dark gray with black paws and a thin scar through her left eye. Luckily she retained her sight in that eye. Notched ears are from various fights with prey and other wolves. A lighter belly and tail tip finish the look.
Personality:
This loyal wolf is brave and proud. As Beta, she keeps in touch with her pack and her Alpha. A sweet she-wolf with a forgiving spirit. Her punishment is light when she gives them at all. On the other paws, cunning and dominance will be asserted on the wolf if they breach a major rule or disobey the Alpha.
Her pack
Hunting
Dislikes:
Harshness
Premature judgement
Not knowing
Back story*:
Her rank before Beta was hunter
Crush/Mate*:
Open
Other:
I will be writing in the first person. Please ignore if I switch to 3rd for a post. That may happen.
The three hearts the I can not figure out how to type
I know the appearance says beta, ignore it, please.

Edited at June 9, 2024 06:51 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...or The End? | Wolf RP | Discussion ThreadJune 9, 2024 06:52 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Chesnut
-
-
-
-
Backstory: Will be revealed during RP-
Sexuality: Aro Ace
-
Personality: Chesnut is very quiet, gentle, and shy. She enjoys being on her own rather than others, but will always do her best to heal them
-
Relationships (Mates): OPEN
-
Relationships (Friends): OPEN
-
Appearance: Chesnut has light brown fur and dark brown markings on her paws, muzzle, and ears
-
Strengths: Healing, climbing, swimming, stealth
-
Weaknesses: Crowds, Running, face-to-face combat, hunting large prey
-
Affiliations: OPEN
-
Other: LakePack

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved