Wolf Play : What is Left of Us
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
07:20:20 Rogue is a Ghost
Slushy,
I'm currently working on a new RP/adopt thing, though I'm pretty sure I've fallen asleep a few times
 icemoons
07:18:31 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
whisp

I'm ok, also went to bed at like midnight, woke up at 5. I'm in class so I'm multitasking lmao
 Rogue Whispers
07:13:14 Rogue is a Ghost
Slushy,
Meh, could be better. Woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I went to bed at 1.
You?
 icemoons
07:11:24 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi silent hi whisper! how are you guys?
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:52 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Whispers
07:08:41 Rogue is a Ghost
hey chat..
 limbo
07:08:14 ZD
Purple Fire,
you're so sweet thank you :'D

i've been drawing bamboo to procrastinate but i should just get on with it LOL. i'll be lurking, chat.. :p
 Purple Fire
06:59:55 Fire
That tiger drawing is beautiful, limbo!
 limbo
06:58:51 ZD
Vulpixles,
Ooh both sound great :0 But if you'll use brick more, I'd got for that since you'd get the most use out of it and the cost to submit custom gear is pretty hefty lol.
 Vulpixles
06:56:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
They've been a pretty big seller, too! Which means I'll be making other pad colors, too. I just can't decide if I want to do brick pads or mottled pads first. Brick is my favorite nose color, and I have quite a few wolves with brick noses
 limbo
06:53:56 ZD
Vulpixles,
Awh please don't be jealous!! i promise i'm mostly winging it, with a bunch of practice x)

Also saw you made those pink paws! I love them, they're perfect for my pink boy aha -WP Click-
 Feiella
06:51:52 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Can't wait for death script
 StarClan
06:47:31 Going to leave..
3178 tickets sold earning 3178 Mushrooms.

What am I going to do?!
 Vulpixles
06:46:17 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Limbo

I agree with Ace. I would either make the stripes on the body thicker or add more stripes. But the head looks great! I'm also insanely jealous of your art skills
 Destinations End
06:45:30 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Ace
Please remember to spell your words out
 limbo
06:44:59 ZD
Ace,
Ah thanks :'3
it's just a sketch at the moment, I'm going to try a new painting technique so fingers crossed it doesn't fail lol
 Ace
06:41:21 ace <3
limbo, I feel like maybe the stripes arent prominent enough? idk, but it is beautiful!
 limbo
06:39:50 ZD
-Click-
Is it tiger-enough? something feels off, but it could be that I've stared at it too long lol
 icemoons
06:39:29 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi guys its DS today... I have a few at risk
 distant-screams
06:27:23 katy | beetle
love getting cancelled on 4 hours before the interview.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    1953    1954    1955    1956    1957   ..   2125 

What is Left of UsDecember 4, 2020 03:59 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
>:(

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
What is Left of UsDecember 4, 2020 04:00 PM

Shadow Masters

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Let me compliment you

Edited at December 4, 2020 04:00 PM by Shadow Masters
What is Left of UsDecember 4, 2020 04:21 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
No
What is Left of UsDecember 4, 2020 05:04 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Shadow Masters said:
Hmm....
Rache probably shouldn't kill Kampe, or she might just cause Zadolt to share her pain; and even if I torture them a little(okay fine I torture them a lot), I still love my OCs and I'd feel for them.

Regardless, I doubt Rache could kill Kämpe (she is a cull, she's larger, and she's a skilled fighter) but Rache may be able to get her with a surprise attack or if she's trapped - hmmm -

Doom said:
Revenge doesn't mean kill.

Anyways- from one characters pain to another-
I've been thinking about the end of my book and if I want Jaro's love interest to die in one of the later battles of the last book-
Either that or he almost dies... I'm just debating this because in case I want to tell more stories in this world, I want Jaro to have a direct descendant, which means if I kill the love interest, she'll have to be pregnant- but I dislike the thought of her being pregnant before she's really an adult... (she's sixteen at the start and I'm thinking every book would be about a year-long, and I think it'll be a trilogy) so I could just almost kill the Love Interest and just not, but that may not be heart-wrenching enough...
I also don't like the thought of her falling in love with someone after the Love interest dies off-book and then twenty-ish years later she has a child with this rando-
But then again it's pretty typical of all the main characters to survive the whole story while thousands die so I feel like killing the love interest would be a good plot twist...

It always crushes me when the love interest dies (it almost happened a few times, and I nearly died with them) but then they were revived and I was happy and also lowkey disappointed. Definitely save the death, if you're gonna do it, for the end, or for a cliffhanger at the end of, say, the second book. Or you could fake his death! And have Jaro think he's dead but he's really not -

Doom said:
Well- they're fighting on the same side, and in the same battle, and I want her to see him as he gets stabbed to "death" which is right at the end of the chapter, to make the reader want to keep reading to figure out what happened...
I could then have the next three chapters be the other three MC's point of view from different places and then the fourth chapter is Jaro again, and you don't know he's dead/alive till the end of the chapter... but still- Important good people that the readers are attached to need to die- I can't kill Thyra (Thinking of changing her to name to Tuma, as it's an African name and her culture is more African based than norse, which is where Thyra is from) because she and Pheo (might change his name to) are people of color, and I do not want to be the typical author that makes the dark/brown skinned people important only for them to die, especially because they're on the LGBTQ spectrum, and I like them-
Jaro and Saffa I have a connection to (if you need me to tell you who these characters are again, feel free to ask- kinda just rambling) so I don't want to kill them- I mean I love the love interest for Jaro, but killing him would be great too-
And I don't know if I can develope more good main characters- because I don't want one to be forced into existence just so I can kill someone important...
And Saffa will be Asexual, so there's no love interest to kill for her, Thyra/Tuma has gone through so much killing her love interest would be- way worse on her than Jaro and also she needs a bit of luck in her life.
Pheo doesn't really get connected... then again maybe a one of his many possibly love interests could die and still hurt him... hmmm... may have just found the solution :D

Yes I vote Phoenix and Thyra live -
also who's saffa? I don't think I've heard of her before -

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    1953    1954    1955    1956    1957   ..   2125 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us