Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!
 Zeraphia
11:21:37 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD honestly though. It's either one thing or the other.

Like Valo, who has dropped a weird amount of random stuff.
 BJake
11:21:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I made 90$ from a YCH I made today, wanna see the YCH? :00
 distant-lands
11:20:54 katy | beetle
Vah,
stubborn guy xD it seems to be that way with a lot of defect studs though.

my guy norminare has dropped like 5 albinos but not a single viti
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.
 Zeraphia
11:17:08 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oooh hopefully! I wouldn't put much luck on Kalen dropping his boost. You'll probably get something else though XD
 Zeraphia
11:16:14 Vah was attacked
Rosc

Cartoon... maybe anime if you really want to stretch the definition.
 distant-lands
11:16:08 katy | beetle
Vah,
thank you :'D

also i bred this gal to Kalen, hopefully her GB bloodlines will help produce something good
-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:15:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

He does! Because he is primarily a deep sea dweller his rings are bioluminescent and used to confuse prey and enemies.
 Zeraphia
11:15:51 Vah was attacked
Katy

Well, no DFs but one 44r all common hero
 Nevermore.
11:15:46 Never/Nev
Technition

Oh absolutely I did. Gravity and the ground ganged up on me and I stood no chance.

Nasty glares are good :o I'm glad he didn't come wandering back.
 That Grape Guy
11:15:28 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

this is very random but how would you describe this art style??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:25 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
Gonna have to poof for around an hour, but I will read back the chat if anyone posts any more character info :)

I'm gonna be slapping a huge backstory in here soon in case you need to know that xD
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:25 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:
Well, hello there! This is my first pirate roleplay and I wanted to challenge myself and do something new.

Hey!

Honey said:
i love to yap about my characters guys get ready

I love listening to the yap. Please do yap.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:26 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
^^
I do have a character idea, but no backstory ta her. XD
I'm thinking of making her more of the mysterious type.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:32 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
figured i may as well post some Brief Info on my dude here
his backstory has some real-world countries because he was originally made for my more realistic pirate RP, so just replace those country names with some fantasy equivalent i zont know
image credits to ME!!
-Father was Irish, mother was English. He barely remembers them, and he has more memories of his father, because the second Gore could stand on his own two feet he was sailing with his dad. He's pretty sure his dad said he was born on a boat. From what he remembers, his dad was strict but well-meaning, but.. all of his more aggressive attempts to get his son out of his shell only drove him further into it. He thinks he liked his dad though. all he can really recall of the guy is a silhouette and the stress of trying to impress him. His mom is an even more vague memory. he can't remember the town they lived in or most of her features, just that she had his dark hair and sad eyes. he can remember the front of their house better than he can remember her. he has a positive impression of her remaining though, so she must have been good to him. As a side note, he's pretty sure he got the green eyes from his dad, but he got a darker skin tone from his momma.
-when he was 12, his family's ship, the Myrtle, was attacked by a pirate crew. That was maybe the last time he saw his dad. Can't remember what happened to him, if he had gone down with the boat or was taken on board the invaders' ship with him or something else. he just remembers being scared and wondering when he'll be allowed to go back home and hoping the pirates know what village he's talking about, because he sure can't remember the name of it.
-he knows that, if his dad had been on the boat at the start, he wasn't after the first month or so. Gore spent his next three years being the powder monkey for that boat and getting used to being treated like he was invisible and as replaceable as a piece of the canons he had to work with. That's probably why he's so reserved now. He HATES canon work now, he'll do it, but he'll have a pissed-off look on his face the whole time.
-then The White Tide stepped in, and Gore was whisked to a much better crew and was actually noticed by the people on it. it was tough love of course because they're pirates, but he was still trained in how to do actual skills and discovered his love for rigging and tying and actual sailing in general. Obviously, he had some background before, but on his dad's ship, he had been more of an errand boy than a real sailor. Developed his love for stars when he was taught how to follow them and what their names were.
-he's been on boats so long that going on land feels wrong to him. sometimes when they pass by ports he idly scans the shore looking for any village or town that looks familiar, searching for the front of a little house he has shaky memories of.. but he's not sure if he'd want to leave and go back to his mother now even if he found her. he's kind of forgotten who she was. his family and the people who raised him have been a bunch of grouchy old sailors and he has no idea what land life is like or how you get a real job or... bleeehhhh he'd rather just go from ship to ship until he goes down with one.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:37 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
also the sidenote that he's Probably Autistic but of course this is medieval times. so they not only don't have a word for that but there was a rumor when he was little that he was a changeling, and it's kind of followed him (except for on his beloved boat that he never leaves)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:48 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
deirdre was trained at a mages' school in healing as a child + young adult; her family has a pretty extensive history of mages and wizards. turns out that wizard college is expensive and so she's been doing odd (and slightly illegal) jobs since she graduated so she doesn't put her family into debt - i'm thinking she's around 24. she's mostly just been doing healing work for bandits and petty criminals so piracy is very exciting for her.
she's definitely new to the ship; someone probably hired her on as their medic, whether it was the captain or another crew member. she would very much prefer to stay out of combat, but she's good enough with a sword if she has to use one.
she also lovessss to learn about new things so she probably follows everyone else on the ship around and asks them questions until they threaten to toss her overboard.
i think the navy coming after them would really freak her out. yes she's been working for criminals but the idea of an entire fleet of ships on her back is a little bit different.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 03:59 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm gonna read all the pages to get a little summary of what is going on.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 04:01 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I am now back!! Time to do some reading :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 04:13 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ahh.. I was going to make a pirate witch, but now I do not know if I should. The pirate witch that sings with her guitar and dances on the deck. Braids hair for anyone.

Now I may not.

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 04:30 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Well they are pirates. Piracy isn't very legal, i think they can get away with witchcraft

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us