Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Discussion
Chatbox
 Faulty Demons
10:22:12 Ollie, Gold
Aurora
Yeah, I agree. There are some things they are good for and they can be really useful for ideas and improving your writing, but it should be a tool, not the entire thing. Like people say sometimes, we want AI to do our chores so we can do art (or anything else), not have AI do art so we can do chores.
It's something like that lol
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:22:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Starmutt,
AI art is terrible but yesterday I literally found a great app where AI art is constantly developing, you can train it and it doesn't even do the wrong number of fingers. It evolves so quickly you can't believe it.
 Luna👻
10:22:09 Silver (She/her)
Bleh winter sucks IÂ’m trying to BE train my disorganized team and get a dye (IÂ’m like halfway there sorts) but I didnÂ’t get one Halloween encounter or any prey!
 starmutt
10:22:08 marsh | they/it
unethical ai is a whole thing
 Revelry
10:21:47 Rev
I don't think AI is bad, my partner works/is getting a degree in techonology stuff. He says AI can be a very helpful tool, but it's not infalible, sometime can be really dumb.

art ai bad though
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:20:50 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Faulty,
Depends on which tool you used. I remember one I won't name here, besides I think that's not allowed anyways, but they took that site down later, thank God.
 Enigma
10:20:42 
Is staggering Dom a premium feature or something? Or do you have to have a certain amount of wolves to use it
 Nevermore.
10:20:12 Never/Nev
Technition

I swear many years back, must have been 2016 or 17 that someone I know drew something similar and told me that those were coming. I laughed in his face and now I suppose I need to track him down to five him 5 dollars 💀
 starmutt
10:20:11 marsh | they/it
@aurora
i correct myself
ai image bad
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:19:16 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Typo *I thought
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:19:01 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@starmutt,
Not really. It depends on its purpose and its use. People can get good ideas. People can use a good necessary amount of it for ASSISTANCE. Other times people cam get crazy ideas. People aren't meant to DEPEND on it. There's a difference, and in the beginning, u thought AI was a bad idea too.
 technoblade
10:18:56 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

yes those ones
 Revelry
10:18:26 Rev
pokemon and boojake art? 2 of my favorite things lol
 Nevermore.
10:18:22 Never/Nev
Technition

The humanoid one?
 Serpents
10:18:21 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Marsh I mean I use grammery's AI stuff or what ever it has for help at times like now like chat gpt or what ever its called eh
 technoblade
10:18:18 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I only remember the bartender one cause it already has fanart
 technoblade
10:17:48 Lil Techy | Techno
Aurora

I have one way of organizing OCs: never putting it on paper cause I'm too overwhelmed :)
 BooJake
10:17:39 Don't call me BJ.
Anyway, I finished that Sobble I was working on!
-Click-
 Revelry
10:17:14 Rev
AI actually helps better my phrases in english when I'm confused and can't quite articulate what I want. But I'm lazy, so I almost never care too much to use it lol
 BooJake
10:17:03 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
The mexican one? :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +5
Arctic Fox : -2
Black Bear : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   68 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 08:09 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Ultima
I like that picture xD
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regarding my last post:
If anybody wants to critique it, here is my explanation:
-Birds have way WAY more flexible necks than mammals so I think it would have been plausible for Golbeak to swerve around that quick.
-Bird bones, especially the limb bones, are hollow, and if a golden eagle's beak can crack something as dense as a rabbit's vertebra, it certainly can break a medium-sized bird's leg.
-Fangs mentioned how Lightning targeted the eagle's body and head so I was assuming the falcon was on Goldbeak's upper body/lower neck which is very close to the head, proving that the reach is possible, and because of all that chaos from the eagle shaking, it would be quite the impossible for the falcon to stay perfectly balanced.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ty fang :3 i wish i was as good at drawing as that ;-;

Fangsoffire said:
@Ultima
I like that picture xD

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wow, you interpreted that really well. Most don't xD

Lansnow said:
Regarding my last post:
If anybody wants to critique it, here is my explanation:
-Birds have way WAY more flexible necks than mammals so I think it would have been plausible for Golbeak to swerve around that quick.
-Bird bones, especially the limb bones, are hollow, and if a golden eagle's beak can crack something as dense as a rabbit's vertebra, it certainly can break a medium-sized bird's leg.
-Fangs mentioned how Lightning targeted the eagle's body and head so I was assuming the falcon was on Goldbeak's upper body/lower neck which is very close to the head, proving that the reach is possible, and because of all that chaos from the eagle shaking, it would be quite the impossible for the falcon to stay perfectly balanced.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fangs
I know. I think some people who may mammal-centric(no offense by the way) may not understand what I just posted
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
All animals have different abilities. While mammals can not turn their heads all the way around, some birds can. My teacher would say, "It's Science!" lol

Lansnow said:
Fangs
I know. I think some people who may mammal-centric(no offense by the way) may not understand what I just posted

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:56 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Me two Cx

~The ultima pack~ said:
Ty fang :3 i wish i was as good at drawing as that ;-;

Fangsoffire said:
@Ultima
I like that picture xD

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 09:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I laughed so hard when Icicle dropped flower petals on Delta and Topaz.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 10:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fangs
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|DiscussionMarch 18, 2021 10:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It's Science!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   68 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us