Wolf Play : Fox RP Chat
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   43 

Fox RP ChatDecember 25, 2023 02:21 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Merry Christmas!
Fox RP ChatDecember 25, 2023 02:39 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey, Squeky! Sorry, its christmas and I was busy with parties and such for the last few days so I havent been active. I just wanted to ask, could you give me a runover of what im supposed to be doing right now? All 7 pages of the roleplay might make me go insane!
Fox RP ChatDecember 25, 2023 05:43 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark kinda ditched cuckoo because she was grumpy, while she finished the border patrol she found a lost kit and is bringing it back to camp to decide its fate
-
camps kind of a mess because moth and snow died (the player got booted for inactivety) crazydayz character marigold is medic now and biologist at works charcter saraji is alpha but they havent posted yet >.> bouta reach out soon, i just told myself im not bothering anyone on christmas eve or christmas
-
in meadowclan right now your character hirola is out on a patrol to drive out a badger led by second in command violet. honey was asking willow about her and hirola but it doesnt sound official yet, but somethings there, im sure you can iron out the details with crazy days
-
i would prefer if you at least read the most recent couple pages to really get your bearings but thats an overview
Fox RP ChatDecember 25, 2023 09:33 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
There is a badger in Meadow Clan territory, near the border with Beach Clan. Violet, Willow, Chogan, and Hirola are out preparing to get rid of it right now. Cypress strolled over the border to take a look. Frisk has successfully escaped camp and is out exploring.
Myra is pregnant and is in camp, she was talking with Nootau.
Moth and Snow of Beach Clan have died; Suraji is the new leader, and Marigold is the new medic. Tundra mourned and congratulated the two foxes. Cypress put crabs in Tundra's den, which she was very not happy about. Chogan told Violet that there's a badger on their territory. Honey noticed the badger on a patrol with her sister Willow. Honey told Violet to lead a patrol that has Willow, Hirola and Chogan, to take care of the badger, and told them to try to drive it out first. She also told Mira to go on a patrol for Frisk. Honey told Asther to prepare herbs in case of injuries, and she said she'll be guarding camp with her along with Nootau. Violet went with Willow, Hirola, and Chogan to take care of the badger. Aster is working with herbs. Nootau and Honey went to guard the entrance. Spider and Flip of Beach Clan returned with food. Willow and the rest of the patrol found the badger. Violet told Willow and Chogan to go around the left, and that she and Hirola will go right. Chogan slipped around to the left. Night is coming. Tundra went to sleep. Cypress said stuff to Spider and left. Cypress is watching. Willow is low to the ground, prepared.

Edited at December 25, 2023 09:34 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox RP ChatDecember 26, 2023 05:55 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
nice lol ^^
Fox RP ChatDecember 26, 2023 01:41 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm tempted to let Willow get a bit injured or something and then have her pout about not being able to patrol lol
Fox RP ChatDecember 26, 2023 01:55 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Don't worry! Willow will probably be stuck in camp for awhile unless Aster finds some supplies.

Crazydayz said:
I'm tempted to let Willow get a bit injured or something and then have her pout about not being able to patrol lol

Fox RP ChatDecember 27, 2023 06:12 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
hey dawnforest, whereve you been in the thread lol
Fox RP ChatDecember 28, 2023 10:35 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Im back and i shall attempt to post, if my smill insignifacant brain doesnt explode from words that dont comprehend with eachother, and if i can do that before my pc craches from the amount of stuff im downloading, plus im tryna watch bluey.
Fox RP ChatDecember 28, 2023 10:38 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Second to last post. I'm waiting till all the charectars in the patrol to respond until I post again for Violet.

Squeky said:
hey dawnforest, whereve you been in the thread lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   43 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us