08:22:01 Bked
Okay thank you!
 Moth
08:21:41 
Solair
Stonestep?
 The Pumpkin King
08:21:41 Ecifircas
Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor lasts 2-5.
 Jade285
08:21:31 Bked
How long are females pregnant for before having there pups?
 The Nest
08:21:28 WolfBreedingCenter
Forge
She looks like dapplepelt too
 HellHound Forge
08:20:57 
Dapplepelt is perfect for her
 The Nest
08:20:15 WolfBreedingCenter
Solair

I'm feeling Dapplepelt or winterDapple
 Cresent Moon Pack
08:19:21 
SunTrail?
 The Nest
08:19:13 WolfBreedingCenter
Falcone where you at? XD it's your turn buddy!
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:16:54 Lotus
Solair,

What about Flowerpaw, or Springstar, maybe Rubblespot?
 Sunlight Warriors
08:15:00 Solair (They,Them)
-WP Click-

warrior cat themed name for her?
 Willow Creek
08:09:59 
It works on wolves in labor thank God
 Blind Bat
08:09:13 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 608
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Blind Bat
08:07:04 I Am Vengeance
9 days left of premium :(
 Old Money
08:06:29 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 The Pumpkin King
08:06:16 Ecifircas
rai, hurry. I'm ready to go home. I have a room to decorate. ;^;
 Willow Creek
08:06:11 
Because I have an apple on hand
 Willow Creek
08:06:01 
Can it be used on a wolf that's already in labor?
 Obscurity
08:04:29 Tai
Willow
There is! It's an apple item in the barter.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -2
Wolverine : 0
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3 

The Others | DiscussionOctober 6, 2021 04:00 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that'll work! I probably wont have mine up and ready until tonight or tomorrow, so if someone beats me to it, you can base it off of theirs.^^
The Others | DiscussionOctober 7, 2021 12:51 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Evander's Thoughts/Relations:

(Thoughts and relationships with the others is likely to change, for better or worse. Generally, due to his high valuing of equality, no matter how much he may like, respect, or admire a person, don't expect special treatment or for him to show any kind of favoring. He cares deeply for all of his Wolves, and he will reflect that more than likely in his actions rather than words. For those that get on his bad side, however, that person will be made greatly aware of his mistrust and unease.)

Elysia(3.6)- There is a great level of trust he has placed into her as his Second-in-Command, and while placing his trust into people is always a worrying thing to him, he's confident she won't disappoint. They're goals and views are similar which leads him to value her opinion and any vocalizations she may have slightly more than the others. Hearing bits and pieces about the burning of the church she was apart of, there is a feeling of empathy and admiration he carries for her. Her ability is something that not only does he find uniquely useful, but also one that leaves him in a bit of awe.

Finley(3.4)- The level of observance Finley provides is something Evander definitely likes. Observation is a trait he heavily admires as it can be used as an incredible weapon when wielded correctly. While Finley's more apathetic nature may leave others to be uneasy around him, it provides a sense of honesty in Evander's eyes. Unless his lack of care leads to the harm of a Wolf or makes him turn his back on the group, there's nothing about Finley that bothers him. In fact, even though Evander won't show it, Finley's apathetic nature intrigues him. He had always been accused of lacking emotion, but seeing someone who actually sports the trait, it's interesting to him. The more reserved and calmer nature to Finley is something Evander is fairly appreciative of beings louder and more volatile personalities do not mesh with him well. How lethal and powerful the ability is that Finley possesses has Evander more fascinated than intimidated or fearful.

Jessalyn(3.3)- While generally he doesn't feel to heavily one way or the other about Jessa, it's her reliance on her emotions that concerns him. Seeing first hand the carnage that clouded emotions bring, it's a trait he is cautious of. When acting in a state of emotion rather than logic, it could be a harmless action she commits, but it could also be a deadly one when it comes to Evander's mission. Being around someone with a better sense of humor and someone sure of what they like are traits he does find appealing though. The ability of sound she has is something he can see being very useful and he is willing to put a great amount of effort and patience into helping her further strengthen her ability.

Scale:
(1-5 scale)

1- You're on the hit list. The level of despise he holds for you is so scarily great, he will seek nothing more than your demise.
2- He doesn't like you, but not really enough so to go out of his way to bring harm to you. There is absolutely no trust he has within you and while he may tolerate your presence, you will feel the unease he has for you by just the way he looks at you.
3- He's neutral with you. There isn't a great level of like or dislike he was with you, so he will be respectful of your presence. Interacting and being around you is something that won't bother him unless you give him a reason to be bothered. Trust may be a debatable thing he has for you, but he will protect and assist you without hesitation.
4- There is a greater sense of trust and ease he has around you. He's more likely bring his walls down around you. At this point, there isn't much he wouldn't do for you. Your presence is something he finds enjoyable, and in turn, his friendlier and more inviting side will be what you're rewarded with. He may seek out your company often should you be willing to converse with him, and should you seek him out, he will pay his utmost attention to you.
5- Beings this is as close as you can get to Evander, his loyalty and trust within you is unrivaled. You're one of his highest priorities and he would drop what he's doing immediately to be able to aid you in any way he can no matter the consequence. You are the person he will both seek out often and confide to when he finds himself craving company or he's conflicted. You are the person who will see his lighter and more gentle side at its finest.

The Others | DiscussionOctober 26, 2021 02:51 PM

Mistress Nyx

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Are we still doing this roleplay?:o
i would love to continue, but I'd rather define relationships in the story than plan out the relations beforehand?
The Others | DiscussionOctober 27, 2021 10:27 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Oh my goodness, I completely forgot about this, I'm so sorry! >.< Yes, if you guys want to continue with it, I will totally get it all set up.

Mistress, yeah, that'll be fine! Again, I'm so sorry, I just got a little busy with work and pets.

The Others | DiscussionOctober 28, 2021 06:53 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
To be honest, I feel like we may need more characters given that we only have four and three of them are in special roles lmao

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us