Chatbox
 Boo
01:30:43 Chrissy
caven,
i would be too. 😖
 Inferno Abyss
01:30:42 Raven, Flame
Sateda
Ah, okay that makes sense. The only thing is that before the update, it was going to be around 17k :')
 cavendish
01:29:37 caven
i just accidentally retired a g1 amela and im kinda livid
 Saint
01:29:14 
yes
 Sateda
01:28:39 
Inferno-
It's because most of your wolves have max dominance. Staggering means each wolf will have a different dominance level, so you'd be losing instead of gaining.
 Kháos
01:28:10 Kaos || Khaos
I would be scared too. want a puppy picture?
 Saint
01:27:18 
yeah it just scared me so much
 Kháos
01:26:16 Kaos || Khaos
At least you're not in your car still.
 Saint
01:25:18 
khaos yeah a celsius and i'm standing in the office while help comes
 Nevermore.
01:25:10 Never/Nev
Fiery

That is confusing o.o
 Inferno Abyss
01:23:48 Raven, Flame
. . .
Total Dominance: 25823
~
Wolf Totem at bottom: Stagger Wolf Dominance
New Total Dominace: 3430

I am so confused x.x
 Kháos
01:23:22 Kaos || Khaos
Saint-
That's not good. Do you have any water or Celsius?
 Desolate Skies
01:21:52 Sarah | Grey
-WP Click- He made it past DS 😭
 Ryujin
01:19:46 Elduin (he, Him)
is my wolves names Unique enough?
 Saint
01:18:58 
why does my car die when it's 104 degrees outside :(
i'm stranded at college
 Ryujin
01:05:51 Elduin (he, Him)
I would show a picture of my cat but he doesn't like pictures
 Frostyhills24
01:02:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
6 more days until my 2 year WP anniversary

0^0
 Frostyhills24
01:01:50 Frosty, (She/Her)
Ryujin

I love that, sometimes if I'm on wolfplay and my pup decides to jump in my lap (With my computer) it looks like I just drug my hand across the keyboard several times.
 Ryujin
12:57:46 Elduin (he, Him)
cat walked across the keyboard
 Ryujin
12:57:27 Elduin (he, Him)
oop

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Bobcat : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3 

Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 02:07 PM

Revelry

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like the idea of quests, but I don't even remember when was the last one I completed. I only explore mountains and jungle, but the explore quests I got were always in forest. The prize for completing the quests are not enough to make me abandon my favorite terrains
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 02:09 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Revelry said:
I like the idea of quests, but I don't even remember when was the last one I completed. I only explore mountains and jungle, but the explore quests I got were always in forest. The prize for completing the quests are not enough to make me abandon my favorite terrains

Basically what I do
Sometimes I accidentally complete the quests but thats because I needed to go to Forest to do something, not for the quest
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 02:29 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Happens when it happens.
Also, as other players stated, a revamp of Slim would be cool! If we could tie in the quests with some kind of reward currency that we can use with Slim, maybe?
Or if quests were more rewarding, I would pay attention more. Right now they are not lucrative or helpful to me.
Or if quests had some kind of story line to them, that would be cool and entertaining and feel more engaging to me. Like those weird phone games where there is a story line integrated into the gameplay and you only move on in the story/mystery/steps with a new quest completion.

Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 03:11 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would love adding Slim into the quests since he seems like a cool NPC but there's nothing to him

starmutt said:

Due to most of it being explore quests, not really. Happens when it happens. Don't really pay much attention to them. :<

Add On Edit: Would be really neat to include quests as part of Slim's job since the guy is honestly the most useless NPC I think. It would make sense in my opinion.
Slim desperately needs a refresh update.

Let us take on quests (could have permanent and/or limited time ones that reset everyday/week), complete them for a Slim-specific currency (rocks? fish?? what do bears like lol), let us buy stuff like Bidoo's shop does. It gives NPCs more purpose if we have something to gain from interacting with them.

Montak gives us mush for items.
Bree gives us gambling responsible gacha spending.
Slim gives.. Slim doesn't give anything. His food is vastly overpriced compared to player markets, I forget he exists half the time.

Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 03:33 PM

Anxiety

Darkseeker

Give Award
as a completionist, quests are definitely my thing!
as they are, I complete them as quickly as I can. they guide where I explore, but little else. I enjoy that they draw me to explore, as I think some players need more incentive to do so, but I'd love to see an expansion of quests so there is more variety. we don't have any quests at all related to the Desert, Mountains, and Tundra and I think that would be a great place to start.
in conclusion, I love them, but I'd love to see them revamped, or at least expanded.
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 04:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I did quests for about the first month of me being here, or tried. Eventually they just got too specific, I couldn't find the prey if it was a hunting thing and they didn't have enough of a reward for me to care to continue
Haven't done 'em in a while, and when I do complete a quest it's usually just by accident
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 04:49 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I rarely look at my quest. Every week I'll take a glance at them and see if I did one or not 🤷
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 05:32 PM

Sharp Fang

Lightbringer

Give Award
I try to complete quests, but for a while now I've been stuck in defeat 15 boars, 25 rabbits and scavemger hunt tiki carving.
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 06:58 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award
I try to but HATE like the ones that are explore or harder to do wish we could skip them or have more breeding ones? dontknow as never seen them
Quest PollJuly 29, 2024 06:59 PM

Hydroberry

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like to tick off the quests, but some you can't actually do anything about like scavenger hunts, and to an extent the hunt/battle quests as you just have to wait for the right prey/enemy to show up. Also, I only ever seem to get hunt/battle quests for the forest terrain, I don't know if you get other terrains further along but it gets a bit frustrating when it's only ever the forest. It would be nice if you could see what quests you will unlock next once the current ones are completed, with additional prizes when you reach certain points for example 10 quests completed here's a bronze figurine, 20 quests completed here's some Chinese pottery, 100 quests completed here's an apple, that sort of thing a bit like the logging in so many days rewards we get currently. I agree with the others that Slim needs a revamp or additional purpose.

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us