03:22:33 Wolflocke Challenge
Hiya!
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:20:50 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro
 Continental Wolves
03:14:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
If I dont come back to chat in a little bit yall know the rooster won this fight
 Voxtexy
03:14:03 Vox, Corey
Oh dear
 Ecifircas
03:13:43 
Anthropomorphic (I can't spell) Vape pen,,
 Existence
03:13:37 Exist / Kuskyn
6 more litters to wait on today, and 13 more hours for the next lot to him 80 hours ;-;
I'm going to have a nap maybe they'll give me them sooner if I'm off
 Voxtexy
03:12:56 Vox, Corey
I mean.. I could make that a thing. I just need a feral version of Cigarette or an anthro version of Vape
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:52 Anubis, Samael
Yay it's nearly the October event
 Ecifircas
03:12:50 
kycantina, you get it.
 Empress Midnight
03:12:21 
Hey Chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

Should I revamp this rp?July 10, 2024 03:55 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
So I was going through my old topics and stumbled across this one, the protectors. Took a look through it and wondered if anyone would be interested in it. Here's the plot for it:
Eons ago, before the world was created a being called Chaos existed. It was a throbbing mass of darkness and shadow, like a black hole nothing could escape it. This entity became self-aware one day, realizing it was all alone, it divided into 8 different pieces. Seven of those scraps morphed into new forms which Chaos named Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Life, Death, and Average. These new beings were alive, thriving as 6 new entities were formed from part of Chaos. These entities were called the Ancestral Creatures. The firstborn of these creatures was a giant scaly reptile with giant wings, this creature was called a Dragon. The next was another scaly fiend, this one had no legs but instead had a long, coiled body and sharp fangs Chaos named this creature a Serpent. The third creature's body was covered in thick, fluffy fur it had a long snout and made loud barking sounds, it was named a Wolf. The fourth being was covered in fur as well but it wasn't very thick, instead, a thin glossy layer adorned its body along with a long face and eyes on the side of its head. Its hues were dark brown and were full of kindness and love. It had long, spindly legs and a powerful, majestic body. Water spoke up this time, asking to name the creature to which Chaos agreed. Water named it Horse. The next fiend looked similar to a small wolf but its features were much more delicate and its tail was very fluffy, it was soon called a Fox. Lastly, a giant beast was born with a mane that could rival the power of any of the beings, its lith body demanded attention as it stood above the rest acting like the king. Its name was Lion. Chaos said that these creatures would be the Element's pets as long as they obeyed his command. The newly created Elements agreed before they began to fight over which creature would be theirs, tearing the animals into pieces. Each element held the piece close to them as it began to reform in their arms. The newly made creatures took up different forms in their master's likeness, each being taking on part of the element. Chaos looked down at his children before bestowing upon them one more gift each, a human which would take on their likeness before it became the land and the sea, the sky and the ground. A couple centuries later Average decided to take matters into it's own hands and abandoned the old ways, resulting in a curse being put upon it. It was disintegrated, the only way it lived on was through it's creatures which no longer remembered the other tribes nor possessed any elemental powers. With Average gone, life and death began to fight over a small argument. Neither side would let the other win. Over the course of the next two decades, things began to escalate before all hell broke loose and it became a war. Each side called upon it's siblings to help. Death called on Fire and Earth, who joined without question. Life called upon Water who reluctantly followed and Wind who contemplated before joining.
~
A couple centuries later the war was still waging bloodier than ever. Rivers ran red with spilled fluids and the ground was forever stained. Small groups of people from every tribe were tired of the fighting, they longed for peace. For decades they prayed for Chaos to send something to save them and eventually, the entity did. Six Peace Makers, one from each tribe, watched in awe as a Fox who's midnight pelt was laced with stars, pranced down from the skies on high with a prophecy; the Protector Prophecy.
~
Now 600 years later the six have arrived, having grown up separated and underground. Having never met once another before, they've been moved to a new area of the caves laced with puzzles they must complete to even begin their team training.

Poll Question: Should I revamp/would you join?
Total Votes: 6
Yes, I would join! : 350%
Yes, but I wouldn't join : 233%
No : 117%

You have cast your vote.

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us