Chatbox
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:30:59 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Salmonella,
Bored cause im at school lol
 Salom_
03:29:18 Sal, Salmon
Froggy
Pretty tired today honestly, but could be worse! You?
 Willow Tribe
03:26:49 Willow / Tibby
Heya Devil
 DevilsPlayground
03:26:14 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat~
 OneFourOne
03:24:45 Johnny, he/him
Froest
Thank you, I got so scared TwT
 Rykio
03:24:43 An Attic.
Wolves cannot die unless you retire them or they die of death script when they're 15+ years old.
 Hallow's Eve
03:24:39 Hallow, Eve
Hey chat
 Ecifircas
03:24:33 
OneFourOne, your wolves will flee when they're out of HP but they won't die, no. :-)
 Forest Dwelling
03:24:14 Wolflocke Challenge
@Johnny

Nope! They just drop down to 1HP and flee the battle
 OneFourOne
03:23:16 Johnny, he/him
Can wolves die in PvP?
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:23:10 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Salmonella,
How are you?
 Salom_
03:22:54 Sal, Salmon
Hello Froggy!
 Continental Wolves
03:22:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im alive 👍
But now its time to catch all 9 of the younger birds
 Forest Dwelling
03:22:33 Wolflocke Challenge
Hiya!
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:20:50 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   17 

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 10:51 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Wisp said:
I have worked out how the work will be split with th other person doing the best litter.

I could make a divider, what dimensions are you looking for?

Alright! Could one of you PM me once you get the permission to use a litter (if you haven't already)? Just so I can make a list of people who have been PMed and to confirm everything.

The divider can be any size, as long as the background is transparent, since I can resize it in my art program if needed.

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 10:54 PM

Wisp

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok! We've haven't found a remarkable litter yet, but I'll definitely PM you!
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 11:03 PM

Rykio

Darkseeker

Give Award
I could PM people that are hosting contests and giveaways to ask if I could use them to write about the current trending contests/giveways.
Should I do ones that are less then a week or a few weeks old, or?

Evergreen said:

If any of you have any ideas of who you want to PM for permission or what you want to write about within your topic (breeding for certain traits, a specific type of roleplay, digital or traditional art, spicific advice, etc.) PM me or post here whenever! Please keep in mind that most of you are working with at least one other person. Please try to split the work and communicate which specific things within the category you would like to write about.

If we could get 3-6 studs, 4 art pieces, and maybe an alliance or two, I can start putting together the featured page. I also need small, simple dividers. Preferably greyscale and linear.

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Evergreen said:

If any of you have any ideas of who you want to PM for permission or what you want to write about within your topic (breeding for certain traits, a specific type of roleplay, digital or traditional art, spicific advice, etc.) PM me or post here whenever! Please keep in mind that most of you are working with at least one other person. Please try to split the work and communicate which specific things within the category you would like to write about.

If we could get 3-6 studs, 4 art pieces, and maybe an alliance or two, I can start putting together the featured page. I also need small, simple dividers. Preferably greyscale and linear.

I can go look for the art pieces to feature as well as an alliance.
Are there any criteria I should follow?

Edited at August 11, 2021 08:03 AM by Golden Corax
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 09:57 AM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Wisp said:
Ok! We haven't found a remarkable litter yet, but I'll definitely PM you!
Okay! Thanks!
Antarctic Devil said:
I could PM people that are hosting contests and giveaways to ask if I could use them to write about the current trending contests/giveways.
Any contest or giveaway is fine! I was reminded that school is starting soon, so maybe make sure they end in at least 2 or 3 weeks, since it could take a while to finish the first newspaper?
Golden Corax said:
I can go look for the art pieces to feature as well as an alliance. Are there any criteria I should follow?
High quality art will likely be more interesting to people, but anything is fine with me, so whatever you can find works. Just make sure to get permission from people for both the art and alliance(s) and PM me whoever you ask so I can keep a list and confirm it if necessary.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 10:03 AM

Rykio

Darkseeker

Give Award

Antarctic Devil said:
Any contest or giveaway is fine! I was reminded that school is starting soon, so maybe make sure they end in at least 2 or 3 weeks, since it could take a while to finish the first newspaper?
Okay, good idea. I'll start looking for them now! I'll message them asking for permission and then PM you with which contests/giveaways I've gathered?
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 10:04 AM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Antarctic Devil said:

Antarctic Devil said:
Okay, good idea. I'll start looking for them now! I'll message them asking for permission and then PM you with which contests/giveaways I've gathered?
Yep. Thanks!

Edited at August 11, 2021 10:05 AM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Wisp

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey fellow voulenteers! I could use some help with the market stats, it's going to take way to long to do daily working by myself. I have a plan for what the other person can do if anyone wants to help.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Ecifircas

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number: 268157

What you would like to help with?: Anything that needs doing, really. Organization, helping oversee things and writing!

If writing, what topics?: Art, Player Advice

How active are you?: Very-

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 11, 2021 12:27 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Wisp said:
Hey fellow volunteers! I could use some help with the market stats, it's going to take way to long to do daily working by myself. I have a plan for what the other person can do if anyone wants to help.
I can help, since I'm mostly waiting on permissions / articles still. What's your plan?

Kodoggy said:

Pack Number: 268157

What you would like to help with?: Anything that needs doing, really. Organization, helping oversee things and writing!

If writing, what topics?: Art, Player Advice

How active are you?: Very-

Accepted! If you have any artists you want to PM (or if you have any art you want featured), feel free to start on that. Same with player advice, since I don't think we have anything for that yet.

Edited at August 11, 2021 12:47 PM by Evergreen

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us