do you have apples
if so can i have them i will give you 6 mushrooms
 ScardeyKat
01:16:04 Kat ?
The Grave Stalkers
I LOVE it <333
 ScardeyKat
01:15:43 Kat ?
To those who got GB or Infatuation wolves in WP during the event... How much mush did it take? I have some saved for the next event but I'm not sure if I need to keep adding to the savings or not
 Albino
01:14:51 Albino
The Grave Stalkers~

Lovely! :D
 The Grave Stalkers
01:13:07 A Sad Mozzy
Yay new avi
 Anatolian Shepherd
01:12:18 Zombified Breyer
There is a squirrel on my back porch. My kitties are currently entertained and so am I lol.
 Desolate Skies
01:12:14 Sarah | Grey
Bjake
Ayyye! HowÂ’s it going, any new pieces up your sleeve?
 DevilsPlayground
01:12:02 Devil (Any pronouns)
hi chat
 BooJake
01:11:30 Don't call me BJ.
Technoblade you in chat?
 Frostyhills24
01:11:22 Frosty, (She/Her)
Kaos,

My Pms are open!
 Elixter
01:10:22 Matt(hew)
I wasn't sure if I was looking in the right place as there didn't seem to be many recent posts but I'll make my own post and see how it goes!
 SunFalcon
01:09:20 Sun
Night
If you're talking about adding them to your friends list, you go to the person's profile, click "friends" to the right of their profile picture and then click add friend (under the list of friends they already have)
 Kháos
01:09:18 Kaos || Khaos
Can I PM somebody please? I need to get some things off of my chest.. it's my puppy.
 Elixter
01:09:04 Matt(hew)
Thanks Sarah I'll give it a look!
 Frostyhills24
01:08:34 Frosty, (She/Her)
Elixter

a lot of people just post "LF 1x1 RP partner" in the main Roleplay forum page and explain what they are looking for and their rules in their post.

-WP Click-
 Elixter
01:08:31 Matt(hew)
They have a wolf for sale for 100,000 apples lol
 nightpack
01:07:53 
do you gyes know how to make friends
 Desolate Skies
01:07:27 Sarah | Grey
Matt
There should be a forum section for it! Or you can post “want ads” in sales or main
 Desolate Skies
01:06:51 Sarah | Grey
Begging for currency isnÂ’t very becoming lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Cheetah : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   132 

Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:37 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award

Asmodeus said:
I haven't played DND before- I've been wanting to but literally nobody I know irl even knows it exists >.>

Raging Flames said:
If that's a problem, then it's one that we share XD I make more dnd characters than I'll ever be able to play

Asmodeus said:
I may be addicted to making characters. I still have to make the rest of Asmodeus's remake and yet I started a whole 2 clans full of cat characters ...

:0 Dragons are kewl. I'm tryna make Candy themed cats for the first clan and it's..slow. There's not enough candies to make them after and i need names that can match that aren't directly candies. (Like Bit-O-Honey being Honeyheart instead of something like Honeytaffy)

Blood Moon Eclipse said:
If that's an addiction, I have it too. I'm trying to make more of a dragon character for an RP, but I get side tracked a lot to make characters for like 40 cats. I have their basic coat colors down but I think I'll make a physical appearance for all of them.

Asmodeus said:
I may be addicted to making characters. I still have to make the rest of Asmodeus's remake and yet I started a whole 2 clans full of cat characters ...

The theme for the dragons is sunshine. I'm out of ideas. There's Neon, Beauty, FieryComet, Shootingstar, Sunset, Sunrise, Glare, that's all I have. Unless you count Rainbow, Primary and Secondary.
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:40 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
hmm... Ravindra, Dawn? Aeila or .. Solana? They're sun themed names ^^

Blood Moon Eclipse said:

Asmodeus said:
I haven't played DND before- I've been wanting to but literally nobody I know irl even knows it exists >.>

Raging Flames said:
If that's a problem, then it's one that we share XD I make more dnd characters than I'll ever be able to play

Asmodeus said:

:0 Dragons are kewl. I'm tryna make Candy themed cats for the first clan and it's..slow. There's not enough candies to make them after and i need names that can match that aren't directly candies. (Like Bit-O-Honey being Honeyheart instead of something like Honeytaffy)

Blood Moon Eclipse said:
If that's an addiction, I have it too. I'm trying to make more of a dragon character for an RP, but I get side tracked a lot to make characters for like 40 cats. I have their basic coat colors down but I think I'll make a physical appearance for all of them.

Asmodeus said:

The theme for the dragons is sunshine. I'm out of ideas. There's Neon, Beauty, FieryComet, Shootingstar, Sunset, Sunrise, Glare, that's all I have. Unless you count Rainbow, Primary and Secondary.

Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:42 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanks. I'm going hide my cat notebook from myself. Hopefully that will get me into making dragon characters for the RP like I'm supposed to.
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:42 AM

Raging Flames

Darkseeker

Give Award
I got really lucky with the groups I have, that's for sure! Have you tried Baldur's Gate 3? I haven't been able to play yet, waiting for the Xbox drop, but I've heard it's a fantastic video game adaptation of DnD :D

Asmodeus said:

Raging Flames said:

Asmodeus said:
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:44 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@BloodMoonEclipse
Mmmm, hopefully ya get back on track with the dragons ^^
@RagingFlames
I haven't ^^" Since waiting for people I haven't really been focusing on tryna play 'cause it seemed like I wouldn't be able to for a while heh-
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Raging Flames

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah, well, maybe someday, then :)

Asmodeus said:
@BloodMoonEclipse
@RagingFlames
I haven't ^^" Since waiting for people I haven't really been focusing on tryna play 'cause it seemed like I wouldn't be able to for a while heh-

Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:48 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hopefully ^^

Raging Flames said:
Ah, well, maybe someday, then :)

Asmodeus said:
@BloodMoonEclipse
@RagingFlames

Y'all.. I'm struggling.. how does one make candycorn into a cat name? Corn I know how to use, the candy is making it... *pain*
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:53 AM

Raging Flames

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hmm, Sweetcorn? Assuming you're looking for Warriors style names, yeah?
Asmodeus said:
Y'all.. I'm struggling.. how does one make candycorn into a cat name? Corn I know how to use, the candy is making it... *pain*
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 10:53 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Candykettle? Don't think that works. Candypebble?
Epiphanys Keepers Top Secret ForumOctober 9, 2023 11:00 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yup ^^I may use that

Raging Flames said:

Hmm, Sweetcorn? Assuming you're looking for Warriors style names, yeah?
Asmodeus said:

hmmm... Pebble seems more related to rock so im not sure but maybe-

Blood Moon Eclipse said:
Candykettle? Don't think that works. Candypebble?

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us