03:22:33 Wolflocke Challenge
Hiya!
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:20:50 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro
 Continental Wolves
03:14:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
If I dont come back to chat in a little bit yall know the rooster won this fight
 Voxtexy
03:14:03 Vox, Corey
Oh dear
 Ecifircas
03:13:43 
Anthropomorphic (I can't spell) Vape pen,,
 Existence
03:13:37 Exist / Kuskyn
6 more litters to wait on today, and 13 more hours for the next lot to him 80 hours ;-;
I'm going to have a nap maybe they'll give me them sooner if I'm off
 Voxtexy
03:12:56 Vox, Corey
I mean.. I could make that a thing. I just need a feral version of Cigarette or an anthro version of Vape
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:52 Anubis, Samael
Yay it's nearly the October event
 Ecifircas
03:12:50 
kycantina, you get it.
 Empress Midnight
03:12:21 
Hey Chat
 kycantina
03:12:06 ky but it's spooky
Eci, 250k words enemies to lovers and fake dating
 Ecifircas
03:11:17 
Are Cigarette and Vape in love,,?
 Boeing
03:09:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
What a sentence to log in to

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

D&D NerdsOctober 6, 2021 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh my gods, guys, please, help me.
~
I just met a 20-something dude who spelled 'divine' as 'devine' on his character sheet for his paladin's spells, hELP what the hell...
He also printed the whole thing, in color, which is just ew. iT WASN'T EVEN FORMATTED CORRECTLY. Seriously, nothing was centered even remotely. It hurt my soul to see.

Edited at October 6, 2021 08:00 PM by Canis Inanis
D&D NerdsOctober 22, 2021 02:32 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I know this is super late, but that is the most terrible thing I've ever heard of. I mean, misspelling "divine" I can maybe forgive. But printed?! In color?! AND NOT CENTERED?! I think I'd fall on the floor crying if I saw something like that.
D&D NerdsOctober 23, 2021 02:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thankfully I don't have to see his terrible character sheets ever again. He's DMing some other group, so I should be safe...
D&D NerdsNovember 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
uwu
D&D NerdsDecember 2, 2021 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Guys, I need help, I think my dice got blessed. I just got back from my last session, so I'm still a bit shaky from this.
~
Okay, so, our party just solved this three-riddle-style boss fight with a magic knowledge gem. Turns out, it can only work when it's possessing a non-magical humanoid statue. And we were kind of blackmailed into getting for this really shady forest wizard who may or may not also be an incredibly powerful and vengeful almost-god. We don't want to just hand this thing off to some ultra evil world-domination type, right? As we're walking back, my character starts collecting clay from the cave we're in to build a body for it, to see what exactly this gem is good for. So after my guy grabs a good chunk of clay, like a couple pounds, the party stops so I can build something human-shaped. Our DM decided to make it a Dexterity check, to determine the artistry of this thing, and our party's Bard and Cleric decided to give me an additional d6 & d4 to help with the roll, because it's the end of the session and we wanted to have a little fun. Note, my character is a 14 year old ranger who has been living alone in the woods for his entire life. Anyway, I roll all the dice, and OH BOY. A 13, 4, and 6. Combined with my +7 Dexterity roll bonus, I got a 30. On statue building.
~
So I spend a good minute and a half rolling on the floor. When I can finally breath again, the DM has this kind of incredulously shocked look on their face, and says I can describe this thing in any way I want. Needless to say, we've now got a life-sized clay statue of a long-dead artist goddess following us around now, and my ranger might have accidentally become a prophet of some kind to said art goddess. It's also inexplicably a never-ending water fountain and ridiculously thin.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us