Wolf Play : Albino Bug
Chatbox
 Polargeist
04:48:49 Chro (he/him)
I have over 200 apples to spend on art..
 OCCULTIST
04:48:41 Man Lover
I think the big issue is competition. There are a lot of pet sites, and a lot of them are made by bigger teams and offer more than WP reasonably could. It's pretty cut throat lmao
 Polargeist
04:48:32 Chro (he/him)
Honey -
For sure. I think also since there's less people playing it's less of an appeal for new players to keep playing. But I dunno, it does usually fluctuate a bit and we might just be in a pit right now :D I really wanna see some artists returning here 😤
 Fox
04:48:14 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- that sounds really sweet! It's why I always get annoyed when people say online friends aren't friends. It's bull
 Night Shade
04:47:35 Graves | Chaos
Purge,

I remember that. It's such a shame to return and see less activity like it
 SilentWind
04:47:21 
got a question. Anyone have a fetility figure? A friend of mine is trying to get one
 Polargeist
04:47:13 Chro (he/him)
I only stay on here for my art gallery and some art sales nowadays,, I have over 1k posts on it so I can't just leave it to rot lmao
 Continental Wolves
04:47:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Purge
I miss PvP's against Dire and a few others >.>
 Honey
04:46:58 she/her
polargeist
it doesn't really make sense to me, i feel like the site has so much more to offer these days! we did not have any of these features when i first started playing lol
 mitzy
04:46:52 bunnie|bat
Purge-
Partnering with other smaller site, maybe some sort of collab. I fee as though that would trickle in people.
 Ecifircas
04:46:45 
Fox, genuinely, lol. The small ones can be okay. My friends and I have a more world-building-centric one and it's hella fun.
 Fox
04:46:43 FoxFoxFoxFox
Yeah I haven't seen it above 150 since being back I think. It's always fluctuating though
 ZWolvez
04:46:22 
All my wolves are dying from old age (ToT)
 Purgatory
04:45:58 Purge
Fox

I remember seeing the high end of some 200s back when I had my old account. PVP was more common too. I miss the PVP drive
 Polargeist
04:45:56 Chro (he/him)
Ecifircas -
I figured :') Still it's nice to have contact with old friends from there using toyhou.se and artfight every once in a while :D
 Fox
04:45:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
I had a good WP discord server with some friends for like 4-5 years. It stopped in 2020.

We would talk everyday and most of us became mods at one time or another. It was great.

Private discords can be wonderful, they meant a lot to me. As soon as it's public or not a small number of people it becomes toxic no matter what
 Ecifircas
04:45:04 
Polargeist, anyyyways, thank you for the compliments on my pallete. :>
 Polargeist
04:44:44 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Depends on what time of the day I guess, late at night for me people are always way more active. During the day there's like. 20 now
 Purgatory
04:44:43 Purge
What else do you guys think we could do to get activity up? Anyone have ideas DX
 Ecifircas
04:44:27 
Polargeist, we don't speak of that big server, baha. It's ashes now. Thank God.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 10:51 AM

Pheonix

Neutral

Give Award
Just had an albino Pup from my Alphas and instead of being completly white, she's showing markings like Chrimera and vitiglo wolves do. none of the other Albinos I've had has done this before
Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 11:20 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
It shows the Chimera 8 markings to be exact! I haven't seen that before, honestly. But just so y'all know for specifics XD
Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 11:26 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
its an albino with chimera 8 marking
Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 12:56 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Is that possible/ happened before? :0

Ámor said:

Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 08:01 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

ScardeyKat said:

Ámor said:
Yes! Eve has said here that both Chimera markings can stack on top of other coat defects. Vitiligo was confirmed to be the same way, but I don't remember where that was originally stated. So, this wolf is both albino and chimera 8! Moving to Member Help.

Edited at July 4, 2024 08:05 PM by Evergreen
Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 08:18 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh dang that's sick! So wolves can have two defects/boosts but one is hidden? I never knew that :0

Evergreen said:

ScardeyKat said:

Ámor said:
Yes! Eve has said here that both Chimera markings can stack on top of other coat defects. Vitiligo was confirmed to be the same way, but I don't remember where that was originally stated. So, this wolf is both albino and chimera 8! Moving to Member Help.

Albino BugJuly 4, 2024 08:50 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Yep! Since vitiligo and chimera are pretty recognizable on their own, typically the other one will be the one that shows (in this case, albino). But in a case where you get a vitiligo and a chimera on the same wolf, I think it's pretty 50/50 on which one is the one that's listed, since I've BE trained a couple for someone that have gone either way (one listed as a chimera, one listed as a vitiligo)
Albino BugJuly 5, 2024 05:30 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Well, I didn't know that! Maybe we need a little like subset Defect note
something like

Defect: Albino
+ Chim/viti #
or something
Albino BugJuly 8, 2024 09:30 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
I had a chimmiexviti, then i accidentally retired her but if she wouldve lived to 3 she would have chimmie and viti spots

Evergreen said:
Yep! Since vitiligo and chimera are pretty recognizable on their own, typically the other one will be the one that shows (in this case, albino). But in a case where you get a vitiligo and a chimera on the same wolf, I think it's pretty 50/50 on which one is the one that's listed, since I've BE trained a couple for someone that have gone either way (one listed as a chimera, one listed as a vitiligo)

Albino BugJuly 8, 2024 10:19 AM

I'm Bobcat too

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes. I want to see a black phase with chim 10(Malstrom).

Zeraphia said:
Well, I didn't know that! Maybe we need a little like subset Defect note
something like

Defect: Albino
+ Chim/viti #
or something

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us