Wolf Play : Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*
Chatbox
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   110 

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*February 18, 2023 04:23 PM

Kháos

Neutral

Give Award

I would love to adopt someone. Are you looking for someone to adopt you, Chamomile?

Chamomile said:
Help! I'm new!

1. It depends on what your goals are; are you trying to become an explorer, breeder, artist, or..? Explorers typically look for Heavyweights (HW) which are wolves from 129-150lbs. If you spot it, there is a label that consists of Slight / Short (66-75lbs), Lanky / Narrow (76-100lbs), Tall / Long (101-125lbs), and Muscular / Thick (126-150lbs). The corresponding lbs next to each of them is a mark I made to remember their weights; if that makes sense- basically if they have the label, they are most likely somewhere in those ranges. There is also another way to figure out the exact weight, but I wanted to share this one to start you off. After this point, I will share that other tip.

On your wolf page, you have a Wolf Number. Copy this, and head to the Trading Post (Realm > Trading Post). Paste the number in the Wolf Nbr spot, and then select the < (less) or > (greater) where it says Weight. Enter a number, and then press enter. If it says no wolves found, then you are too high or too low depending on which </> you selected. Try a different sign or number. If you see your wolf, however, you are closer to the weight. Once you reach a point where a slight one number difference makes the wolf disappear, try not using any of the signs. If your wolf pops up, congratulations, for you have found the exact number!

Breeders usually look for.. I think the boosts/defects and high Rarity and/or Talent wolves. I, personally, prefer exploring, so my advice here is not very useful. I tend to look for talents, since it helps me use less Character Points (CP) on upgrading my wolves. CP is very helpful for exploring, and Maternal/Charisma is best for breeding.

If you are an artist, then I suppose you could look for any wolf without it making a big deal/difference.

2. Odin's Ring is a relic that can be sold to Montak. I just obtained one and was able to sell it for 40 mush. It is an item found in Explore during the newest February event.

3. I found that the best way to "level up" my wolves is to focus on one at a time. I mostly retire (kill) my wolves once they had a pup within my pack to preserve space. So the best thing for me personally has been to seek one wolf that will be allowed to live until it dies naturally within the pack. This wolf will be the one that I focus on. If everything goes according to plan, then they are usually maxed out by the time they turn at least 8.

I suppose if you want to focus on multiple at the same time though, then the best thing would either be dividing your CP equally amongst your focus-wolves or have a point where you switch wolves each day/week.

Also, personally, I think buying CP via Barter is pointless and not profitable at all. If you really want CP, a lot of people (sometimes including myself) give away a small amount of mush in return for the daily 5 CP of others. If you do this, anything 12 and below is somewhat profitable. Anything above, and you might as well just buy the item from the Barter.

4. I see that you currently only have your starters. They are (brutal honesty ahead) the worst wolves people get. Everyone always says to just retire your starters and buy a new wolf or two. I will admit, however, I have seen a female starter give birth to a Chimera (defect- highly valued and demanded) before. I think the person said it was her 2nd or 3rd litter. You could try this, but I am one of the people who will say just retire and seek a new wolf.

5. I never give away free food/items unless a) it is 100% useless to me, b) I have a surplus of the item, or c) someone desperately needs it and cannot obtain it anywhere else. This is not true with everything I have, just 78% of the items I have. If you need something, feel free to ask. I will always give you advice/tips before I give you direct items. I have an entire document over 10 pages long that is full of just advice for the game. And it is not finished yet.

Edited at August 6, 2023 09:31 PM by Jack Frost
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*February 18, 2023 04:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you, so much! I would very much appreciate that. Should I send you a friend request?
1- Oh thank you! I'm going to write that down.
2- No biggie!
3- *continues notation* lol

Edited at February 18, 2023 04:49 PM by Chamomile
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*February 25, 2023 03:30 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would love to adopt a newbie!
I may be a little rusty in some spots but I can help with many topics
<3
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*February 26, 2023 02:15 AM

in_the_stars

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm open to adopting a newbie ^^
there's a few things I'm still not sure of, but there's lots of things I can help with and pretty easily figure out otherwise <33
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*March 1, 2023 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi I'm semi-new I joined like a month ago or so can I be adopted?
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*March 1, 2023 06:13 PM

in_the_stars

Lightbringer

Give Award
I believe so? If so, I'll adopt you ^^

The Pack of Storm said:

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*March 3, 2023 11:41 AM

Happy Pawlidays

Neutral

Give Award
I can adopt any newbies!
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*March 3, 2023 05:41 PM

Okirez

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm looking to adopt anyone new,
I know just about everything there is to know about the game and I love to help others out as long as they are willing to use patients and learn (:
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*March 6, 2023 12:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Property_of_Miya said:
I believe so? If so, I'll adopt you ^^
thank you ^^

The Pack of Storm said:

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*March 9, 2023 02:11 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd love to adopt a newbie!! <3 I know alot about this game and have been playing for just over 5 years (this is not my first account) and I would love to help others out as long as they are strong-willed to learn the ropes of the game!

Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   110 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us