Wolf Play : Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*
Chatbox
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*
 Sanania
01:36:07 San, Sangria
BJake

chili pepper
 technoblade
01:35:59 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

bunny suit? shibari?
 technoblade
01:34:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Venn

ooo nice! does it have pieces or is it smooth?
 BJake
01:34:30 Don't call me BJ.
I need to draw something spicy but not NSFW, any ideas?
 Gallifrey Falls
01:28:56 Allons-y / Myth
Any Doctor Who fans?
 Salom_
01:27:35 Sal, Salmon
Elaerain
Keep if you want to CP/BE train them for explore, they have good vitals. Retire if you wouldn't use for explore
 starmutt
01:27:31 marsh | they/it
hiya :3
 Gallifrey Falls
01:27:24 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Marsh
 starmutt
01:26:46 marsh | they/it
added all my telegram stickers
-Click-
the sillies <3
 Sanania
01:24:27 San, Sangria
Ela- I'd keep for the vitals.
 Faulty Demons
01:23:56 Ollie, Gold
Retire
 Wolves Of The North
01:23:20 
keep
 Elaerain
01:22:33 
-WP Click-

keep or retire?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Jackal : -5
Alligator : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   110 

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 22, 2020 05:22 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
If any newbie sees this feel free to send me a message for help/advice :). you can do that by going to my page, next to my profile it says send message
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 22, 2020 05:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
this account is new, but i originally joined in 2018. i've always been a battle/explore pack, so if any newbie would look guidance in that area, just shoot me a pm. c:
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 22, 2020 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll help. As long as I don't have to donate mush/apples/wolves to the player.
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 25, 2020 11:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Help! I'm new!
I mainly have a few questions. How much food do wolves eat per day? Can you choose/change which wolves are your alpha wolves? How? When your alphas die (one or both), what happens? How do you get apples without spending USD on them? If I do manage to get apples, what upgrades should I get first? Tips on getting mushrooms? Is there any significance to first gen (or "no parent," I'm not sure what they're called here) wolves? Are there any wolves I shouldn't breed? What's the ettiquitte for breeding your males to other players' females or vice versa in terms of pups? How can I see my wolves' past pups? What's the best way to get food? Any other tips you can give me?
Sorry for the spam. I'm just already invested in this game, and I want to do it right.

Edited at April 25, 2020 11:11 AM by Warsong
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 25, 2020 11:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Warsong said:
Help! I'm new!
I mainly have a few questions. How much food do wolves eat per day? Can you choose/change which wolves are your alpha wolves? How? When your alphas die (one or both), what happens? How do you get apples without spending USD on them? If I do manage to get apples, what upgrades should I get first? Tips on getting mushrooms? Is there any significance to first gen (or "no parent," I'm not sure what they're called here) wolves? Are there any wolves I shouldn't breed? What's the ettiquitte for breeding your males to other players' females or vice versa in terms of pups? What's the best way to get food? Any other tips you can give me?
Sorry for the spam. I'm just already invested in this game, and I want to do it right.

hey, don't worry! this isn't spamming at all!

you were super respectful and like ,,, idk, professional?? when asking these questions and my respect for you as a player just shot through the roof hehe

- wolves only eat when they're hungry and you actively feed them. they need food to explore and battle, and a wolf's hunger can be filled by one feeding.
- yes, you can change who your alpha wolves are. pick the two wolves you'd like to make your alphas, and assign them character points (CP) in dominance so that they have the highest dominance points in the pack.
- when your alphas die, they're replaced by your beta pair, the wolves with the next highest dominance.
- if you want to get apples without spending real-life money, it isn't hard. earn mushrooms through exploring, games, selling art, PVPing, or other things, and once you've reached a high enough amount (usually, player-to-player apple sales are in the 1000's-1500's range) you can go into the barter section of Marketplace and search for apples to buy with mushrooms. some players serve as apple dealers, so they'll sell you bulk apples for fewer mush (maybe around 800-950??).
- i'd say use your apples to get either 3-month premium (20 apples) or a den expansion (10 apples). these are the things that i think will be most helpful to a future battle/explore pack.
- if you want to earn mush quickly, use your starter wolves. they come loaded with CP in all the important areas for battling. BE train these wolves when exploring (this just means make as many kills as possible) to level up their skills.
- some players like first-gen wolves best - i honestly don't see what the big deal is with them. you can get these wolves from the wolf party, and you know a wolf is first-gen when both their parents are "Lone Wolf."
- don't breed out low rarity, lightweight, or negative vitaled wolves. i see a lot of newbies putting up lightweight wolves with like a 6 rarity for apples .. it doesn't seem like you'd be the type to do that at all, but just make sure there's value in your wolves before you put them out to breed.
- if you breed to another player's male, you'll give them mush and you'll get the pups, as the female who gives birth to them will be in your den. if you beed to another player's female, you should make sure that they're a premium member and have access to private sales so that they can sell the pups back to you.
- the best way to get food is through making kills in explore. don't buy anything from slim's foodstock, and if you really need to buy food, get things from other players' market dens. most players usually have some small prey (squirrels and rabbits) stocked for 1-2 mush.
- let me know if you have any more questions! just shoot me a pm and i'll be happy to get back to you.
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 25, 2020 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

solas said:

Warsong said:
Help! I'm new!
I mainly have a few questions. How much food do wolves eat per day? Can you choose/change which wolves are your alpha wolves? How? When your alphas die (one or both), what happens? How do you get apples without spending USD on them? If I do manage to get apples, what upgrades should I get first? Tips on getting mushrooms? Is there any significance to first gen (or "no parent," I'm not sure what they're called here) wolves? Are there any wolves I shouldn't breed? What's the ettiquitte for breeding your males to other players' females or vice versa in terms of pups? What's the best way to get food? Any other tips you can give me?

hey, don't worry! this isn't spamming at all!

you were super respectful and like ,,, idk, professional?? when asking these questions and my respect for you as a player just shot through the roof hehe

- wolves only eat when they're hungry and you actively feed them. they need food to explore and battle, and a wolf's hunger can be filled by one feeding.
- yes, you can change who your alpha wolves are. pick the two wolves you'd like to make your alphas, and assign them character points (CP) in dominance so that they have the highest dominance points in the pack.
- when your alphas die, they're replaced by your beta pair, the wolves with the next highest dominance.
- if you want to get apples without spending real-life money, it isn't hard. earn mushrooms through exploring, games, selling art, PVPing, or other things, and once you've reached a high enough amount (usually, player-to-player apple sales are in the 1000's-1500's range) you can go into the barter section of Marketplace and search for apples to buy with mushrooms. some players serve as apple dealers, so they'll sell you bulk apples for fewer mush (maybe around 800-950??).
- i'd say use your apples to get either 3-month premium (20 apples) or a den expansion (10 apples). these are the things that i think will be most helpful to a future battle/explore pack.
- if you want to earn mush quickly, use your starter wolves. they come loaded with CP in all the important areas for battling. BE train these wolves when exploring (this just means make as many kills as possible) to level up their skills.
- some players like first-gen wolves best - i honestly don't see what the big deal is with them. you can get these wolves from the wolf party, and you know a wolf is first-gen when both their parents are "Lone Wolf."
- don't breed out low rarity, lightweight, or negative vitaled wolves. i see a lot of newbies putting up lightweight wolves with like a 6 rarity for apples .. it doesn't seem like you'd be the type to do that at all, but just make sure there's value in your wolves before you put them out to breed.
- if you breed to another player's male, you'll give them mush and you'll get the pups, as the female who gives birth to them will be in your den. if you beed to another player's female, you should make sure that they're a premium member and have access to private sales so that they can sell the pups back to you.
- the best way to get food is through making kills in explore. don't buy anything from slim's foodstock, and if you really need to buy food, get things from other players' market dens. most players usually have some small prey (squirrels and rabbits) stocked for 1-2 mush.
- let me know if you have any more questions! just shoot me a pm and i'll be happy to get back to you.

Thank you so much!! That was very helpful. I appreciate the help and the kind words very much ;-;
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 26, 2020 04:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd be willing to help any new players needing it.
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 26, 2020 08:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Help I'm new! I'm a breeder den if that helps.
Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 26, 2020 09:01 AM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
'adopted' haha im sending you a message ok? you should see a mail icon on your account:)
BAD09WOLF2005 said:
Help I'm new! I'm a breeder den if that helps.

Are You New? *Adopt A Newbie Project*April 27, 2020 09:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Help! I'm new!

I need help with pretty much everything, this entire game is over my head, XD.

Forums > Member Help > Guides
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   110 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us