Wolf Play : Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
05:29:24 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Not me asking a question then immediately leaving to eat. XD
 QueenAlderamin
05:29:17 Queen / Jo
Purge ohh sorry to hear motivation does suck sometimes
 Purgatory
05:28:12 Purge
Training has gone so slow for me, just have no motivation or willingness to use funds on exp moves. My old gen of explorers died a few weeks ago, just never got over their passing I guess XD
 loki_budgie
05:27:12 skye
boo

i mean if you bred with a high talent and cp male you might get something good
 QueenAlderamin
05:25:02 Queen / Jo
I came back July 2 I believe
 Jack-A-Boo
05:24:44 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

should I breed her?
 QueenAlderamin
05:24:33 Queen / Jo
Purge well IÂ’m also training my 4 wolves in BE and CO training my 2 future alpha pups.
 Purgatory
05:23:43 Purge
I struggle through my usual 60, couldn't imagine being in the hundreds let alone thousands
 loki_budgie
05:22:47 skye
thanks XD
 The Fear Seekers
05:22:40 Night, Shadow, Raven
Hey chat! I just got back from camping!
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:32 Queen / Jo
Skye goodluck
 QueenAlderamin
05:22:19 Queen / Jo
Purge I over bought moves was aiming for 1000
 loki_budgie
05:21:23 skye
jo
i have 5911
wish me luck XD
 SilverMountain
05:21:12 The Naming Empress
Vio
An albino
 Purgatory
05:21:06 Purge
Jo

How did you manage this XD
 loki_budgie
05:20:54 skye
yeah haha
they are all cute
the art for this game is just chefs kiss
 QueenAlderamin
05:20:23 Queen / Jo
2329 moves should keep me occupied lol 😂
 violentdogs
05:20:10 Kiri / Keira
-WP Click-
Pup check?
 Purgatory
05:19:40 Purge
I like the cats too, just fought off 3 of them
 loki_budgie
05:18:42 skye
purge

yeah haha they are super cute.
they may add it next year who knows!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -1
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 08:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello everyone! I've been anting to make a roleplay for a long time now and,I finnaly had the guts to make one.This is a Semi-Lit roleplay considering the fact im not so Litteracy Goddess myself.
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 08:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rules!

1.Follow all of the normal roleplay rules
2.Hate the character not the player
3.No killing other character without approval from the other person,AND confromation from ME!
4.Swearing is aloud but please keep the swearing at a mild rate do NOT have it be your whole paragragh
5.Relationships are ALLOWED!
6.Yada Yada Yada...i might think of more

Edited at August 15, 2021 08:13 PM by EternalAshes
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 08:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Plot:

Its the year 2221 and They are very few Supernatual humans on the planet,The is a singular group of "Scientists" trying to caupture all of us/you to keep you as lab rats.You and your group are running from these Scientist but you're getting closer than they know.You are attacking them from a different angle! You NEED to take the Humans down! As most of us Will be highschoolers/recently graduated seniors,we are not the smartest,listen and communicate to your Members,they can help so can you! Come gone the Pack!

Edited at July 24, 2021 08:29 AM by EternalAshes
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 08:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Roles/Sign-Up Sheet:

Supernaturals:
Head:Julian RaeFeild-EternalAshes
Second in Command:Reserved for Times end
Spys:(Pm me for this rank)
Medic:
Other:Keanu Tinta Croolian - Apache
Scientist:
Backround Characters:
Sign-Ups Sheet:
Pack #:
Name:
Personality:
Apperance:
Ability:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Background (optional):
Other:

Edited at July 24, 2021 11:24 AM by EternalAshes
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 08:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I will start taking forms!!!
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 08:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Julian (Jules/Julie) Raefeild
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Supernatural
Ability (if any): telekinesis, and X-ray vision,Julie has the ability to move objects with her mind,she can also see through things,she can move things from the opposite side of walls doors and obstructions.
Appearance: Julian has long,feathered,brown hair,she likes to keep her hair down flowing down her back or in a simple ponytail.She I 5"8, and very slender, her casual look it a black tank top,bulky pants (usually camo cargo pants) and bulky black combat boots.her eyes are a dark green,and they tend to get more a swampy color when she's angry or upset. Julian has always had scars all over her back and arms for she had an alcoholic and abusive dad. Julian's smile can make just about anyone smile and it's not for the smile.itself people say,it's becuase of the way her eyes light up.
Personality: Julian is a sweet but savory gal,when it's time to get a move on she'll be ready and absolutely focused on the work ahead,but when they're time to chill, goof about,and make some ass like comments (which she never means) she'll gladly take a seat.Julian is single and she guesses ready to get in a relationship and she doesn't prefer a specific gender. She likes to act all tough but on the inside there is a soft spot.
Likes: Julian loves ice cream like no doubt,if you ask her "Julian what do you think we should do"? Her response will be " Let's go get some ice cream". Julian also love giving nicknames to people!
Dislikes:Labs..Duh XD
Fears: Closed spaces! Julian is very claustrophobic,she gets so scared that her powers start glitching and even when she's needed most in those situations it takes alot to calm her down. She also fears of being alone and not being excepted by other
Strengths:When not in closed spaces,or when she's chilling Julian is very focused and when she's focused it takes alot to get her unfocused.
Weaknesses: Damian....Damian is her X- Fiance (they promised to marry at 18),he almost got her killed in her last relationship, weakness number two: Obedience Julian is very obedient when it comes to her leader/chiefs,Spouse/boyfriend/Girlfriend or friends
Family (optional): Derek:an alcoholic and abuser (father) Ashlyn:A chill,shy gal (mother).
Past/Backstory (optional):none really all has been mentioned in the form
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 09:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wip
Name:Keanu Tinta Croolian
Sexuality:Straight
Role:Supernatural
Ability:Electrokinesis, the ability to make and control electricity.He can also warm up this electricity to melt threw different types of metals.
Appearance:Keanu stands at 5'7 and will eventually round of to be eathier 5'8 or 5'9. He weighs about 130 pounds and has ivory pale skin. He has a slender build and appears to be quite thin .On his arms he has a few knife cuts and a cigar burn on his right wrist. Due to his pale skin his blood veins can easily be seen threw his wrist. He has long natural black hair that ends on his shoulders. He normally keeps it pulled back though so it isn't in the way and can't be easily grabbed. Keanu has light yellow eyes that he inherited from his mother.
For clothes he wears a tight fighted short sleeved black shirt and a pair of black pants. Over that he wears a black jean jacket. For shoes he wears a pair of black converses.
Personality:He is generally a pretty calm person or atleast thats the vibe he gives of. Which he can be at times but he also has pretty bad anger issues. He tries to not let people get close to him because of past trauma that he dosen't like talking about. He's kinda like a dog loyal for life even when you hurt him. He always exspress his opinion on things instead of staying silent. And if he dosen't like you he'll act like you don't exsist. Its as simple as that.
Fears:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Family:
Past/Back Story:

Edited at July 24, 2021 09:58 AM by Apache
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 10:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve a second in command for the supernatural? thank you in advance.
Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 11:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Absolutly! This will be a larger role,so be ready
Times End said:
Could I reserve a second in command for the supernatural? thank you in advance.

Difference Is Strong (Supernatural-Semi-Lit-Sign-Ups:Open!)July 24, 2021 11:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Excellent! Accepted cant wait to see your Roleplaying skills in action!
Apache said:
Wip
Name:Keanu Tinta Croolian
Sexuality:Straight
Role:Supernatural
Ability:Electrokinesis, the ability to make and control electricity.He can also warm up this electricity to melt threw different types of metals.
Appearance:Keanu stands at 5'7 and will eventually round of to be eathier 5'8 or 5'9. He weighs about 130 pounds and has ivory pale skin. He has a slender build and appears to be quite thin .On his arms he has a few knife cuts and a cigar burn on his right wrist. Due to his pale skin his blood veins can easily be seen threw his wrist. He has long natural black hair that ends on his shoulders. He normally keeps it pulled back though so it isn't in the way and can't be easily grabbed. Keanu has light yellow eyes that he inherited from his mother.
For clothes he wears a tight fighted short sleeved black shirt and a pair of black pants. Over that he wears a black jean jacket. For shoes he wears a pair of black converses.
Personality:He is generally a pretty calm person or atleast thats the vibe he gives of. Which he can be at times but he also has pretty bad anger issues. He tries to not let people get close to him because of past trauma that he dosen't like talking about. He's kinda like a dog loyal for life even when you hurt him. He always exspress his opinion on things instead of staying silent. And if he dosen't like you he'll act like you don't exsist. Its as simple as that.
Fears:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Family:
Past/Back Story:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us