Wolf Play : Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]
Chatbox
 Bee pack
01:00:17 Belle
I'm creating a custom girl, any recomendations on what defect to give her.
 Star Tha AOD
12:59:58 i stalk chat (Star)
I need a name for my Erythrism baby, who happens to be named that right now
 Bruiser
12:59:55 oi
my favorite game is participating in the fmc knowing i don't care about my wolves
 Cruella
12:57:02 ⚫Cruella⚪
I have a soft spot for chim 1 :)
 Sateda
12:56:35 
Boo-
Eesh :( I got 2/6 wrestlers, and another litter coming, but I was hoping for more.
 Sateda
12:56:03 
-WP Click-
Except for her, but I have a soft spot for chimeras, and she was a gift.
 Boo
12:56:00 Chrissy
i rated like 20 pups and not a single wrestler.
 Sateda
12:54:40 
I only keep 49R+ AC and exclusives in my pack, and there haven't been many of those on the market lately. I usually breed my own exclusives but that takes quite a while.
 Revelry
12:54:13 Rev
Hey, Demon Mistress! Did you like the pup?
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
12:53:32 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Sateda
I found multiple young defect wolves in shop (I do breed for defects a little)
 Danceofwolves
12:53:09 Dance, tango
Euro
Oh- that's not- good-
 Star Tha AOD
12:52:52 i stalk chat (Star)
twig accidentally swallows a bug.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Pfft lol, did it taste good bud?
 Cruella
12:52:41 ⚫Cruella⚪
Sateda,
Yes yes they are... :(
 Sateda
12:51:48 
De Vil-
Mine aren't especially old, but I have twelve that are 15+ and it makes me sad :( Good young ones are hard to find too.
 SilverMountain
12:51:37 Silver, Luna or CWG
Sateda i have have too many youngsters
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
12:51:28 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Dance
He looks like a blood clot
 Sateda
12:51:15 
Phoenix-
It says he drops a moonflower, so you're giving it back to him. Not yours.
 De Vil
12:50:45 Cruella: Paws Plz
Sateda,
i like old wolfs...I have held top 10 oldest wolfs 14 times.
 SilverMountain
12:50:40 Silver, Luna or CWG
I hate the humans in explore
He just destroyed my whole team
 Night Shade
12:50:38 Graves | Chaos
I need to start working on art. I've been really slacking.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +1
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 6, 2021 05:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

For as long as anybody can remember, the wolves of Cerritulus Forest have had incredible powers like that out of a fairytale. Some can breathe fire, while others can manipulate minds, and there is even the extremely rare occasion that a pup who can cast entire regions to their doom is born. Recently, these wolves have caught the attention of human researchers who are questioning the existence of their powers, and whether or not they can find out more about them to use them to their advantage. But, no human has yet discovered the source of the wolves’ power, or how to acquire them. This is because the something, or, rather, someone responsible for giving a wolf its strength is not seeable to the human eye. That someone has sworn to protect the wolf that they’ve inhabited. That someone has been deemed a menace to human society. That someone is what the wolf would call its Guardian.

Truthfully, Guardians are the powerful spirits that every wolf pup acquires when it reaches three weeks of age. Although people cannot see a wolf’s Guardian, other wolves can see each other's Guardians. When a user first acquires their Guardian, they will not be able to control it, thus resulting in destruction. Sometimes, the entire Cerritulus Forest is left in ruins. However, as a user learns how to use a Guardian’s power and how to increase and decrease how much of it that they’re using, then they can also control when and how they use their Guardian’s power that they’ve been lended, no exceptions. Even if a wolf is using their borrowed power for wrongdoing, their Guardian usually will not stop them. This is because overtime, Guardians usually gain the same thoughts and traits as the wolf that they’ve assigned themselves, resulting in a similar personality to them. However, this is not always the case.

Guardians that do not respect their user, feel that they can take advantage of their user, are too powerful for their user, or just have different thoughts and feelings than their user can sometimes get out of control and cause mass destruction and in most cases, many casualties. The only ones that can stop a rampaging Guardian and it’s user are others who’s control over their Guardian has slipped through their fingers, or, in some cases, those with exceptional power and control over their Guardians.

In fact, the city inhabited by humans next to Cerritulus Forest named, “Novis,” was recently ravaged due to a user whose authority over their Guardian was lost, which attracted even more hatred and attention towards the wolves. Human researchers, ever so desperate to get a grasp on the wolves and their Guardians, started trying harder and harder to find out what was going on with them. They captured wolves, took them to labs, and conducted horrific experiments on them. However, they gained nothing but dead wolves and desperation. So many lives of innocent wolves were thrown away, and the humans had nothing to show for it. Eventually, the lab was shut down due to locals who’d found out the truth about the hellish place, and the surviving wolves were released back into the wild to be with their packs once again.

Everybody thought that it was over, but, no. Almost three years later and reports of one who could see the Guardians flooded the news. The lab reopened, and researchers began to once again capture wolves that’d lived once peaceful lives. They also began to tear up Cirritulus Forest in the hopes that the wolves would wander into Novis, having no other place to go. The animals that the wolves preyed on started to disappear, as did the territory which the wolves had fought so hard to defend in the past. Everything was falling apart for the wolves and their so-called Guardians…

1-Plot

2-Roles

3-Rules

4-Sign-Up Sheet

Edited at July 7, 2021 10:17 PM by Icy Eclipse
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 6, 2021 05:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Roles

Alpha Male

[Open] [0/1]

Alpha Female

[Reserved for Icy Eclipse]

Beta Male

[Open] [0/1]

Beta Female: [Closed] [1/1]

Arrow | Age: 4 | Guardian: Eclipse

(Played by DreamBig)

Delta Male

[Open] [0/1]

Delta Female

[Open] [0/1]

Healer

[Open] [0/1]

Regulars

[Open] [INFINITE]

Trainees

[Open] [0/5]

Mothers

[Open] [0/?]

Pups

[Open] [0/?]

Omega

[Open] [0/1]

Loners

[Open][0/5]

~~~

Reservations last 48 hours, also, if you would like to cancel a reservation please PM me!

Edited at July 7, 2021 10:19 PM by Icy Eclipse
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 6, 2021 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

Follow all of WP and Eve's rules

1. Be active. Expect to be kicked from the RP if you go inactive without sending me a PM first.

2. When choosing your Guardian, please do not make it way too OP or unbeatable in a fight.

2. This is a literate / semi-literate RP, and I expect that to be shown in your writing.

3. Disrespect to me or any involved in this RP will not be tolerated, and if it is shown you should expect to be kicked.

4. Hate the character, not the player!

5. No Mary / Gary sues, your character must have flaws!

6. No god modding or anything of the such.

7. NO orphaned pups

8. Please take genetics into account regarding pups. I doubt that two gray wolves would have a pup with a red coat.

9. Hide the word, "potato" in the other section of your sign-up sheet!

10. Your character is going to get hurt at points, and they will not win every fight that they get into. Also, if they get a broken bone or bad wound, it is not going to heal in 2 days!

11. Please ask me before you kill your character.

12. You may have as many characters as you can handle.

13. Your wolf's Guardian may take on the appearance of anything, however, please make your wolf's Guardian realistic to your wolf's level of skill and personality.

14. Have fun!

~~~

Pack Rules

1. Alphas, betas, and deltas are to be treated with the utmost respect. Breaking this rule will result in a severe punishment.

2. Loners are to be killed on sight.

3. To gain a higher rank, you must challenge for it. Also, you may only challenge for the rank above you (EX: Regulars may only challenge for delta, delta may only challenge for beta, etc.).

4. Pups are not to exit the camp unless in the case of an emergency.

5. The punishment for betrayal to your pack is death.

6. Wolves captured by humans are to be saved at all cost, no matter what rank they may be.

7. You may use your Guardian's powers for doing crime against your pack.

Edited at July 6, 2021 07:51 PM by Icy Eclipse
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 6, 2021 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sign-Up Sheet

Pack Name:

Pack Number:

~~

Wolf Name:

Wolf Age:

Wolf Rank:

Wolf's Desired Rank:

Wolf's Appearance:

Wolf's Personality:

Guardian's Name:

Guardian's Appearance:

Guardian's Personality:

Guardian's Abilities / Types: (Types would be fire, ice, etc.)

Backstory (Optional):

Other:

Edited at July 6, 2021 07:56 PM by Icy Eclipse
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 6, 2021 07:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This rp is now open!
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 7, 2021 11:24 AM

DreamBig

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Name: DreamBig

Pack Number:221010

~~

Wolf Name:Arrow

Wolf Age:4

Wolf Rank:Beta F

Wolf's Desired Rank: Beta f

Wolf's Appearance: Arrow has midnight black fure with hints of sliver shinning through her back. She is bigger then what most female wolves would be but that is only because of how strong she had to become in order to survive. She has scars going all throughout her back and her front legs from battles with other wolves and humans she had to fight off in order to protect herself and the pack. Her eyes reflect a dark red glow that scare most others away from her.

Wolf's Personality: Arrow is a cold stubborn wolf, she loves to fight and loves to create havoic with the humans. She is a fierce fighter and loves to be on the front line of all battles with anything. Despite being cold and distant Arrow would happily risk her life to protect the pups of the pack and also the entire pack. She loves to be out and active but also likes to be in control when she can be.

Guardian's Name: Eclipse

Guardian's Appearance: Eclipse has a simillar appearance to Arrow. She has black fur but there are more spots where you can see white and gray flashing throughout her fur. She has dark golden eyes and overall just looks extremely mean and unapprochable.

Guardian's Personality: Eclipse is very dark and cold. All she wants to do is see the world burn and likes to try and overpower Arrow to make her destroy everything in her sight. She loves to go out and fight off people and the pack members when she can.

Guardian's Abilities / Types: can control shadows and make people see what they fear most.

Backstory (Optional):

Other: I do not like potatoes but fries are pretty good.

Edited at July 7, 2021 11:26 AM by DreamBig
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 7, 2021 12:28 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore this-

Edited at July 7, 2021 12:30 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Guardians | Wolf RP | Sign-Ups [OPEN!]July 7, 2021 10:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

DreamBig said:

Pack Name: DreamBig

Pack Number:221010

~~

Wolf Name:Arrow

Wolf Age:4

Wolf Rank:Beta F

Wolf's Desired Rank: Beta f

Wolf's Appearance: Arrow has midnight black fure with hints of sliver shinning through her back. She is bigger then what most female wolves would be but that is only because of how strong she had to become in order to survive. She has scars going all throughout her back and her front legs from battles with other wolves and humans she had to fight off in order to protect herself and the pack. Her eyes reflect a dark red glow that scare most others away from her.

Wolf's Personality: Arrow is a cold stubborn wolf, she loves to fight and loves to create havoic with the humans. She is a fierce fighter and loves to be on the front line of all battles with anything. Despite being cold and distant Arrow would happily risk her life to protect the pups of the pack and also the entire pack. She loves to be out and active but also likes to be in control when she can be.

Guardian's Name: Eclipse

Guardian's Appearance: Eclipse has a simillar appearance to Arrow. She has black fur but there are more spots where you can see white and gray flashing throughout her fur. She has dark golden eyes and overall just looks extremely mean and unapprochable.

Guardian's Personality: Eclipse is very dark and cold. All she wants to do is see the world burn and likes to try and overpower Arrow to make her destroy everything in her sight. She loves to go out and fight off people and the pack members when she can.

Guardian's Abilities / Types: can control shadows and make people see what they fear most.

Backstory (Optional):

Other: I do not like potatoes but fries are pretty good.

Accepted, however, please try to be more literate in your writing during the rp. Adding her now.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us