05:40:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Yeah okay lol
Just a bit xD
 Amygdala
05:38:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Just a bit XD

I am lucky i had 2 days off...i go back to work tomorrow though so i won't be as crazy
 Desna
05:37:35 
Mod needed in sales if any are on. It's been going on all day.
 Boeing
05:36:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt has turned into a sweaty Explore grinder. Damnit.
 Amygdala
05:35:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
It was just a ghost XD

It's 30 minutes after midnight so not too bad....yet...

Yesterday i explored till 3am XD
 Boeing
05:34:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Oops. Yeah I'm not too sure why I thiught I saw an Amy in chat
 Amygdala
05:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Nope...i don't see any amy here XD
 Boeing
05:32:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Purge
Maybe... I wasn't paying much attention to chat at the time lol

Amy you're still here?
 Purgatory
05:30:33 Purge/Purse/Pug
I think she said it won't have a reward starting out in order to beta test it
 Amygdala
05:30:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
800 mobes before i can sleep...let's do this
 BuggyOs
05:24:12 Bug-a-boo
Boe
ooh, i didn't hear about that! That's cool though :)
 Boeing
05:20:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Bug
No idea what it is. Eve mentioned a new minigame was coming out this week last week though and mushroom prizes soo
 Everlasting Torment
05:20:55 Anubis, Samael
Damn it's so far away XD
 BuggyOs
05:19:57 Bug-a-boo
Boe
new minigame?
 Boeing
05:19:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
We don't know sadly
The new minigame is this week sometime though ^^
 Magnus Bane
05:18:55 Mag/Maggy
Like the valentine and st pattys event
 Magnus Bane
05:18:34 Mag/Maggy
If it's a Halloween event, I imagine it'll be on the 31st
 Radiant Den
05:15:34 Foxtails, Inayah
Good afternoon everyone!
 BuggyOs
05:15:10 Bug-a-boo
Bked
red healing potion or robin feather!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Death Adder : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   13 

Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 14, 2024 01:21 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Federkiel said:

Cyclone

Male

Cyclone is a large, brooding male, standing at 130cm with thick, white pelt covering broad shoulders and a muscular body. stripes of grey are tucked under his head, on his throat and on the underside of his tail. His eyes are a cold ice blue, and his body is marked by scars; mainly from youth.

- Cyclone prides himself on his work, willing to go to any extreme to get a goal he set out completed. Without anything to do, Cyclone gets incredibly restless.

- Cyclone is very clear about himself and his boundries. If you get too close to him, or do something he disaproves of, you will know. And he wont let you forget it if you continue pushing.

- Cyclone, despite this, is a very parental male. Being incredibly structured, good in nature, and fatherly, he keeps the packs pups very close to his heart.

- Cyclone is sure of himself and every action he makes. Never will he admit when he makes a wrong choice, because he knows he's done his best to weigh that decision at the moment.

- That being said, Cyclone is prideful. Especially when it comes to his work, and his ability to provide for the pack.

- With that comes a competativeness, an almost desperation to be seen worthy by his pack, and more specifically, it's mothers.

- Cyclone is also resentful from Rowan's current lead. Though a word will never leave his maw about it, he's tired of Rowan and his possessive control.

- In order to pevent himself from reacting, Cyclone often falls back to a mechanical state, with only the purity and innocence of pups to break this behavior.

Fighter or Healer [Retired Fighter]

- Cyclone is a great fighter, his large body and experience in fights aiding this strength. He's also incredibly alert, rarely being caught off guard and often being minorly injured during scraps. He also thrives in issolation.

- Cyclone does not to well in the water, or during hot weather. Cyclone also is incredibly introverted, conversations alone can strip his energy from him. He also doesn't do well in terms of speed or agility.

Kin is open.

Offspring is open.

Mate is open.

[[Cureently spell checking + saving]]

Good! I'll Add him but please choose either fighter or healer
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 14, 2024 01:22 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lost Rune said:
Name
Alpine
Role
Hunter
Appearance
Alpine is a gray-brown wolf with gray base and some brown hickory markings, including the occasional dark gray markings. He also has white viltigo streaks across his pelt that he pays no mind to. His pelt is very well kept with some grass tufts in his fur to add some decoration. One of his most prized accesories happens to be his bear cap that resembles the day he and a hunting patrol took down a mighty bear. They allowed him to take the skull part as a reminder of his great hunting skills. Moving to his phsyice hes somewhat buff yet slim and strong bodied. With agile bones better for hunting and manuvering. He has a strong bite and unsually long fangs that he often uses to hook into prey for better grip. His scars also are a reminder of his great hunts or fights. Theres one on his shoulder that has two little holes and some dragging scars along his shoulder where he threw the attacker off.
[Mod Edit: Images removed for hotlinking]
Credits to HOTNStock on DA
Personality
Alpine often is described as charming and funny. He carefree and tends to be as helpful as possible. Yet when it comes to hunting he is very watchful ready for anything to hunt. With courageous ambitions to one day to be the beta male. He also carries great pride for his alphas yet somewhat fears them.
Strengths (3+)
Hunting, charisma, strength, agiileness.
Weaknesses (3+)
Swimming, wisdom, some fighting.
Mate
None
Parents
Mudslide (NPC)
Alaska (NPC)
Kin
None
Offspring
Not yet
<3

Accepted! I'll Add him!

Edited at February 2, 2024 12:13 PM by Eternity
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 14, 2024 05:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'll take healer [ex. fighter]
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 18, 2024 08:27 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright. I'll put him as healer

Federkiel said:
I'll take healer [ex. fighter]

Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 18, 2024 08:27 PM

Nueva

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Demeter

Appearance: Demeter has a muscular build, but she lacks in height but she makes up for it with her skills. She is a light brown pelted female with dark brown on her ears and snout going down her back and lightly becoming light brown again until the start of her tail which is dark brown, under her head to the bottom of her tail her pelt is white. Her eyes are a striking dark forest green hue, any look from her to you is very relaxing.

demeter

Personality: Demeter is a very confident female, who knows what she is doing and if she doesn't she is not afraid to ask although she would rather not and would want to figure it all out on her own. Demeter is a very friendly wolf and kind, but she finds comfort in being alone.

Role you want: Fighter

Strengths: Fast, Fighting, Tracking, Self motivated

Weaknesses: Too kind, Hot weather

Kin: Pm me!

Offspring: Pm me!

Mate: Pm me!

Edited at January 18, 2024 08:39 PM by Nueva
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 21, 2024 11:33 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nueva said:

Name: Demeter

Appearance: Demeter has a muscular build, but she lacks in height but she makes up for it with her skills. She is a light brown pelted female with dark brown on her ears and snout going down her back and lightly becoming light brown again until the start of her tail which is dark brown, under her head to the bottom of her tail her pelt is white. Her eyes are a striking dark forest green hue, any look from her to you is very relaxing.

demeter

Personality: Demeter is a very confident female, who knows what she is doing and if she doesn't she is not afraid to ask although she would rather not and would want to figure it all out on her own. Demeter is a very friendly wolf and kind, but she finds comfort in being alone.

Role you want: Fighter

Strengths: Fast, Fighting, Tracking, Self motivated

Weaknesses: Too kind, Hot weather

Kin: Pm me!

Offspring: Pm me!

Mate: Pm me!

I'll Add her!
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 25, 2024 01:15 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Finlere
Appearance
Finlere looks like a typical wolf. Grey, grey, and more grey. His nose, however, is pink. It's the only non-greyscale thing about him. His eyes are blue, rare for wolves outside of infancy. He weighs 150 pounds and stands 4 feet tall with a muscular build. He has a giant scar on the right side from the top of his head to the bottom of his chin, running through his right eye.
Personality
Finlere is an excellent fighter and trained every day for 3 years to follow his father's pawprints and become a fighter. He is determined and big-hearted, but his scar makes people scared of him.
Role you want
Fighter
Strengths
He is very strong. He's able to fight off a bear, albeit with help.
Weaknesses
His scar turns people away. He isn't very agile because of his frame.
Kin
His mother is dead. Father is unknown. Siblings are open
Offspring
None yet (Open)
Mate
None (Open)
Other
GIANT WIP!
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 26, 2024 06:37 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll Add him! Also, I really like the scar idea!

Crypto Currency said:
Name
Finlere
Appearance
Finlere looks like a typical wolf. Grey, grey, and more grey. His nose, however, is pink. It's the only non-greyscale thing about him. His eyes are blue, rare for wolves outside of infancy. He weighs 150 pounds and stands 4 feet tall with a muscular build. He has a giant scar on the right side from the top of his head to the bottom of his chin, running through his right eye.
Personality
Finlere is an excellent fighter and trained every day for 3 years to follow his father's pawprints and become a fighter. He is determined and big-hearted, but his scar makes people scared of him.
Role you want
Fighter
Strengths
He is very strong. He's able to fight off a bear, albeit with help.
Weaknesses
His scar turns people away. He isn't very agile because of his frame.
Kin
His mother is dead. Father is unknown. Siblings are open
Offspring
None yet (Open)
Mate
None (Open)
Other
GIANT WIP!

Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 28, 2024 11:12 AM

AphrodythÂ’s Oasis

Lightbringer

Give Award
( I'd like to join, but may I join as an offspring? )
Freedom isnt Far sign upsJanuary 28, 2024 11:14 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes. You may join as a pup. Just leave out anything that says "mate" or "offspring". Age should be around 2-12 months

Aphrodyth’s Oasis said:
( I'd like to join, but may I join as an offspring? )

Edited at January 28, 2024 11:15 AM by Mountain pack (c)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us