Wolf Play : Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new thread
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
04:50:46 Vah is cold
Salom

You could totally add stripes (like brindle stripes) of the other color to each side
 Salom_
04:50:00 Sal, Salmon
-Click-
Anything I should add to this design? It seems a little too simple
 Zeraphia
04:49:28 Vah is cold
Hallow

2k mush?? Holy cow.

I snagged Adonis (Ery x CS) and was so happy. I love Erys.
 Hallow's Eve
04:47:37 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wraith produced a Ery x DH and I am so jealous lol. But I didn't want to pay 2000 mush to get that pup
 Zeraphia
04:46:32 Vah is cold
Never

XDD well, it's not me breeding to them. So you're bound to get something.
 Nevermore.
04:46:16 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD
 Zeraphia
04:45:46 Vah is cold
Never

:3

Well, Valo's blood is going through him. He'll give you something at least. XD
 Nevermore.
04:45:24 Never/Nev
Vah

I have one girl currently bred to Distate CD I'm hopeful
 Boo
04:45:08 Chrissy
37 enemies in forest 114? bye. >:(
 Zeraphia
04:45:03 Vah is cold
Hallow

XDD

I would /love/ a blind x boost but that's gonna be a long-off goal.
 Hallow's Eve
04:44:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I totally understand that lol. I bred to a couple boost and defect wolves and I got all studs. It was a very sad day lol
 Zeraphia
04:44:33 Vah is cold
Never

That is so sad.

Try my idiots, they tend to drop random stuff. I'm sure they'll drop a DH or two.
 Nevermore.
04:44:03 Never/Nev
Vah

I've been trying for DH all season and I can't seem to get any but one
 Zeraphia
04:40:49 Vah is cold
Hallow

I do have a DH--I have two but I'm tryin' to get rid of one of them.

He couldn't be an Axanthic like his dad, no. He picked the DH.
 AppleTrees
04:39:51 Apples
Pumpkin, that link doesn't work.
 Hallow's Eve
04:39:15 Hallow, Eve
Zera

A DH you say? I am waiting for the October event to try and get a new stud before I let myself buy a new stud lol
 Apothecary
04:38:38 Medicinally Autistic
Today is NOT profitable
 PumpkinPie
04:36:44 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=5039458&tm=1727386540

Any name ideas for this girl?
 Zeraphia
04:34:52 Vah is cold
Hallow

Well, I've got an ES and DH --oh and CS right now.
 Poe
04:34:45 
Awe, one of the pups I sold is someoneÂ’s featured wolf. ThatÂ’s so cute

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : +2
Jackal : -3
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 08:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Caroline is accepted thank you
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 09:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Œ

°🪵 Timber 🪵°

"You ain't small, you ain't a girl, you ain't a boy, you ain't smart, you ain't strong, your alive."

Œ

4 months / 16 weeks

Male, He/Him

Species:

Arctic Wolf

Pup

Desired rank:

Healer

Appearance:

Timber weighs just at 24kg, and he stands somewhere around 11 inches from the shoulder to his paw pads. (No I can't find anything saying the estimate of how tall wolf pups are.) He is quite skinny, yet with a nice poof of soft, airy fur covering his skin. His muzzle is just 3 inches long, while his tail 6 inches in length. While he is not the longest pup ever, and definitely not the strongest. His legs and energy makes for good agility, and speed. His paws are good sized for his age, and his rounded. The tips of his ears just starting to gain their future pointyness.

°~~~~°

Timber has large, rounded eyes. His pupils just covering the top of his eye. At the edges his eyes are a bit slanted to the outer sides of his head. His eyes lay just a bit before his muzzle. He has a medium sized nose, and short claws, not all that sharp yet. Now his teeth are short, ń sharp. His eyes are a deep royal blue, with lighter indigo circles surrounding the royal blue of his eyes. His nose is a Smokey black, and his paw pands a liver color.

°~~~~°

Timber's overall pelt is variations of whites, grays pelt, and his tail tip. Yet his back, upper neck, front left leg, around his left eye, his right ear, and his tail is all variations of Smokey gray.

Personality:

Fiesty | Friendly | Playful | Energetic | Loving | Quiet | Learner | Sweet | Optimistic

Sweet, Friendly, Loving, Optimistic; great traits for a wolf, or pup in this case. Yet these are traits that make you naive to the manipulative. An easy target to the strong. But also a good friend to the innocent, lost, broken.

He may be naive, but he loves to learn about anything and everything. Hes just waiting until the day he can experience more, when he is older. For now he seeks refuge is the den he was born in, and cuddles with his mother, playing with the other pups.

He is optimistic, usually not noticing things as they are. Trying his best to bring everyone around him up, brighten everyone's mood at every chance he gets.

He trusts people to easily, he knows that'll be what gets him killed in the future, but he is okay with that. Now he isn't all good, he likes to sneak around. And well.. play prank and trick the wolves.

Strengths:

+Great since of smell

+The want to learn

Weakness:

-Small size

-The non existent strength

-Not great vision

Relationships:

Caroline

Mother / Caretaker

-

N/A [Open]

Crush:

To young

Mate:

To young

Pups:

To young

Other:

Sorry about the bad airbrushing on the images, I was tired, and had a headache at the time.

(Image credits Woxys@DA)

Squirrel

Edited at May 6, 2022 03:44 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 6, 2022 06:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry for the double post, I don´t know why this happens...

Edited at May 9, 2022 06:11 AM by Duskfall
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 6, 2022 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

☸Dakota☸

Species:
Wolf
Beta Female
Desired rank:
Content
Appearance:
genstart.php?bgpic=42&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=3&rank=B&piebald1=0&legtype=1&tailtype=3&pointscolor=48&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=5&ears=0&shoulder=8&backtype=8&backcolor=67&speckletype=3&specklecolor=6&eecolor=1&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=6&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=2&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=9&backcolor2=1&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=50&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=66&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=0&b13=79&b14=52&b15=88&b16=100&b17=100
Dakota being 29 inches and 84 pounds, isn't one of the largest wolves in the pack. Dakota is a light gray wolf with several slivers of dark gray, brown, black, and tan mixed in. A variety of colors mixed into her medium-length fur can camouflage her in the shadows of the forest in the right lighting. Her stomach is a dark brown that leads up to her chest. It goes all that way up to her black nose and eyes. It looks as if she has a mask surrounding her aqua-colored eyes, oddly colored for the color of her coat yet her mother was a white wolf with aqua eyes. This "mask" is surrounded by a layer of lighter gray fur with dots and hairs of dark brown and black. This fur then leads up to her ears, the color being white, oddly colored for the light browns and tans most of her fur is made up of.
Her legs are a dark brown, the same color as her stomach. Her paws are a bit larger at 5 inches rather than the normal width of 4 inches. Lastly, her tail is a dark gray with larger dots and splotches of black and brown. She brushes out all of the burs and plants stuck in her tail daily so she can clearly focus without getting stabbed by a stick.
Personality:
Dakota is a fairly calm wolf, taking after her mother. She will tolerate mistakes but not rudeness or talking back to the alpha. She will report this if heard. She is very loyal to the pack and isn't afraid to help the pack, even if she isn't a warrior, she was born in the pack, she has lived in the pack, and she will die in the pack if needed.
Dakota loves running and feeling the wind blowing through her fur. The wind has always been important to her and she's loved it since she was a pup. She also likes storms. This weather has always fascinated Dakota. She wondered how lightning would strike and just moments later, the thunder would make a loud boom all around. Dakota loved hearing this and the sound of rain. She didn't really know why though.
Strengths:
Hearing
Calmness
Brave
Weaknesses:
Swimming (never learned)
Sticks Getting Stuck In Her Tail
Her Pack (never wants to lose them)
Relationships:
Her Sister ~ Kuu (me)
Open To Other Siblings/Friends! :)
Crush:
Beta Male Wolf (when there is one)
Mate:
Beta Male Wolf (when there is one)
Pups:
None (for now...)
Other:
Squirrels! PMing the RP example.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

🌘Kuu🌒

(Moon in Finnish)
Species:
Wolf
Warrior
Desired rank:
Content
Appearance:
genstart.php?bgpic=72&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=7&rank=O&piebald1=0&legtype=6&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=5&ears=1&shoulder=0&backtype=14&backcolor=6&speckletype=3&specklecolor=1&eecolor=1&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=67&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=67&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=6&a4=3&a5=4&a6=5&a7=15&a11=7&a8=10&a9=9&a10=8&a12=11&a13=14&a14=13&a15=16&a16=17&a17=12&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
Kuu stands at 32 inches and weighs 76 pounds. She has a nice tan base coat freckled with white and brown spots. Her coat slightly resembles that of a deer. Kuu also has light brown stripes down her back that can camouflage her fairly well in the forest.
Kuu's face is very similar to her mother's. She has a white "mask" around her aqua-colored eyes. Her ears are also colored white as well as the insides. Her paws are mostly white also along with some black stripes on her paws and legs. The top of her paws are covered with black as well. She seems to have a variety of different colors from both of her parents.
Lastly, Kuu's tail is quite short for a wolf's tail at only 9 inches, lower than the average. She is fine with this because this is what makes her different than the others. Other than the length, her tail is the same as her body color, tan. She also has a few black speckles and two light brown stripes on her tail. Along with this, she also has a white tip on her tail.
Personality:
Kuu is a very determined wolf. There is almost nothing that will stop her from protecting her pack. She would protect them until the very end and keep everyone safe. She is very courageous and strong but still scared of a few things. This includes storms. She doesn't like the thunder, because it is loud and the lightning is bright and a bit frightening to her. If needed, she will push through for the pack.
Kuu may seem tough but really has a big heart. She is very kind to her packmates and loves playing with others. Kuu is a big help and loves helping the pack in any way she can, especially if it is the mothers or elders. She likes being helpful but gets tired quite easily. She rests a bit more than some but works on this at times. Kuu is very energetic and loves her pack with everything that she has and wouldn't give it up for anything.
Strengths:
Fighting
Swimming
Tracking
Weaknesses:
Storms
Bees (allergies)
Stamina (still working on it)
Relationships:
Her Sister ~ Dakota (me)
Open To Other Siblings/Friends! :)
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Pups:
Nope
Other:
Squirrels! ^^

Edited at May 8, 2022 08:56 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 6, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My pup Timber is completed
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 6, 2022 04:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Timber and Dakota accepted thank you for joining
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 7, 2022 06:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

{WIP}

Name: Zorro
Species: Fox
Desired rank: Healer
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths: Intelligence|Climbing(Trees/Branches)|Reconization
Weakness: Sense of Smell(Her smell is not that good)|Water(She is scared of it)|Pollin(Allergies)
Relationships: Open, Pm me!
Crush: Open, Pm me!
Mate: Will develop from crush
Pups: In the future
Other: Would anyone like to be the mother/father or even a sibling, Pm me?
"Squirrel"
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 7, 2022 10:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lead warrior for the wolves back up for grabs
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 8, 2022 09:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kuu is accepted :D
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 11, 2022 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Healer Fox Female and a Rouge Wolf Male please?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us