Wolf Play : Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
06:29:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Awwww thank you <3
 Old Money
06:29:31 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 Magnus Bane
06:28:27 Mag/Maggy
Star
I'm good! Just tired from work. How are you?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:28:27 Bugs || Ed
So much for being prepared LMAO
 technoblade
06:28:15 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i'll still train any pup you want to keep though ^^
 Hugs4Bugs
06:28:11 Bugs || Ed
aw shoot, I have a pup right now, but I think he's going to age come spring 1 if that's how it works
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:27:31 Star/Bloss
Mag,

How are you?
 Magnus Bane
06:27:02 Mag/Maggy
Star
Hello!
 Amygdala
06:26:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Fair point XD
Good luck
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:26:48 Star/Bloss
Hey Mag!
 Magnus Bane
06:26:22 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 technoblade
06:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

I may just spend 2 apples to breed a pup one of my girls so i have pups right when FMC starts
 Amygdala
06:25:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dabbath
Hi XD
 Zeraphia
06:24:11 Spooky Vah
Holy catfish

This lady

-WP Click-
 Willow Creek
06:23:45 
Damn. On my knees begging 1578 not to go into labor until 10 pm
 Amygdala
06:23:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Oh right you said you are over until spring XD

Well i have a litter coming up tomorrow so i can let you have some ;)
 Sabbath
06:23:06 Rook
Willow
Yep
 Willow Creek
06:22:54 

If pups were born at 11 pm tonight would they still age at 12 am?
 technoblade
06:22:41 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i mean for spring 1
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:22:40 Star/Bloss
Hey chat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 4, 2024 10:42 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Pretty sure I'm done with Ezekial!
Let me know if I missed anything :)
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 4, 2024 11:15 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
He's accepted!

Edited at May 5, 2024 07:55 AM by Biologist at Work
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 4, 2024 03:57 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
@Biologist at Work
-
I'm actually so hyped about this. Mind if I reserve a second spot?
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 4, 2024 04:32 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course!
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 4, 2024 09:59 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
The discussion forum has been posted!
May the drama planning begin.

Edited at May 4, 2024 09:59 PM by Biologist at Work
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 5, 2024 12:22 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name:
Natalie Flae Sascher
Preferred Name:
Nat
Nicknames Received:
PM me
Nicknames Given:
PM me
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Birth Date:
October 15th
Zodiac:
Libra
Pronouns:
She/Her/Hers
Sexuality:
Does she have a clue? No. Does she care? Not really.
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate:
She comes from a very well-known and rich family, though she doesn't reflect that with her actions and mannerisms. Wanting to get in the good graces of her family, the district offered the spot to her, and fed up with her parents nagging and hounding, she agreed to go.
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Appearance:
Standing at 5'10, Nat is taller than the average female, which adds to her demanding presence. Her body holds a slight pear shape, with slightly wider hips than shoulders. Underneath the curves of her body are lithe muscles. She's more flexible and agile than strong, but they are still there.
Her skin is a light almond beige, a clear indicator that she didn't spend much time outside, despite living in a sunny area. The majority of her skin is unblemished, save for the light patchwork of small, thin scars covering her forearms from the more...aggressive animals she's had to care for. They are a shade lighter than her skin tone, so they aren't very visible.
-
Her face is an oval shape, her prominent cheekbones and strong jawline adding to the regal presence around her. Her eyes are slightly upturned and are always narrowed, scrutinizing and analyzing everyone around her. Her eyes are a vibrant, bright blue, borderline electric blue. Her glare is captivating and sharp, like a shard of glass twinkling in the sunlight. Her hair cascades down to her lower back in thick, sleek blonde curls. She has slight curtain bangs, the strands framing her face effortlessly. The light gold colour catches the light easily, giving her an almost ethereal look...that is always offset by her mannerism and attitude.
Her lips are commonly set in a disapproving or judging sneer, or a small, uninterested frown. Her stance is proud, confident, and a little haughty, to be completely honest. Between her body language and just her overall vibe, Nat doesn't seem to be the most approachable person.
-
How she dresses really depends on how she's feeling that day. Occasionally, she'll wake up feeling tired and irritated (More so than usual. Hangovers are nasty little things), and she won't want to even bother with her appearance. She'll toss on whatever casual, non-complicated clothing she can reach and fit into - doesn't matter if it's hers or one of her friends, it's hers now. She'll return it later...probably. Typically, Nat will reach for an array of dresses that she knows will look absolutely stunning on her. They've been worn before, but they are kept in such good condition that it's sometimes hard to tell. Sometimes they're semi-formal dresses or simple kinds like sundresses or slip dresses, but regardless, Nat enjoys dressing up (Halter dresses are her favorite, hands down).
Nat is commonly seen with several rose gold jewelry pieces. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, all that jazz.
Rose gold is her colour!
Her only tattoo is fairly large - she was bold to choose such a large tattoo as her first
• A jellyfish that starts on her right thigh and goes down to her shin
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Personality:
Confident:
Overly so. From her stature to the way she dresses to the way she talks, everything about her screams confidence. Doesn't back down, won't get talked down to, and think she's the shit. She knows that she's conventionally attractive to most people and will use that to her advantage. She already tunes out everyone else's voices when they talk, so their opinions of her don't matter in the slightest. She walks around like she owns the place and can't seem to scrounge up even the smallest of fears when faced with situations even she knows she can't handle.
Stubborn:
Nat doesn't back down on matters of conflict. Especially when the other party is accusing her of being wrong. With a great educational background, she isn't usually wrong, but when she is, you'll have to shove it down her throat, and even then, she'll probably still deny that she was wrong and stalk off.
And man, can she hold a grudge for the littlest things for the longest time.
Cunning/Clever/Intelligent/Witty/Whatever you wanna call this thing:
She despises the 'Dumb Blonde' stereotype with her entire being. Being raised in a rich household didn't mean she was sheltered or naive, either. In fact, growing up with so much disposable income came with the promise of an incredible education. It also comes with a lot of pressure and expectations from cold parents. Usually one of the top of her classes, Nat doesn't care about pleasing her parents but she isn't stupid enough to tank her classes just to defy them.
Overall just...not nice:
Critical. Rude. Judgmental. A bitch.
All things she's been called, and plenty more.
Many people chalk her awful attitude up to the typical rich kid brat who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. To be honest, Nat couldn't care less about her family or her background. She just really hates other people. She finds them a bit too complicated to understand and work with. She'd rather just not bother with it and spend her time alone or with animals.
Rebellious:
The best way I can phrase this is that she's a little shit. Think typical rebellious teenager, but with a lot more money to blow off on dumb things and two absolutely loving and adoring parents to piss off.
Nat'll take any and all opportunities to ignore and defy all authoritative figures and decisions made by them. Rules? Don't apply to her. Curfew? She'll sneak out. You think you can control her or her life? Think again. It's really irritating since she'll purposefully go out of her way to go against others.
It's safe to say that this has landed her in some pretty bad places with some pretty bad people. She's had her fair share of legal troubles, but money puts you above the law.
(Saying that in a negative way, btw. Not saying I support or fully believe that statement, but it is kinda true *.*)
Caring...in her own way:
Nat isn't a complete lost cause, though. While she may be brash and overall not really a good person, she won't leave others in pain. Emotional, she'll probably buy you snacks and drinks and toss them at you before walking away. Physical, she'll walk you to the medical area and check up on you every now and again. She doesn't like making things too obvious, but she's there.
And if you earn her loyalty and trust? Oh boy, you're not getting rid of her. A literal watchdog. She won't have a complete attitude switch up, but she'll be less mean to you too.
She does, in fact, have her softer moments, like when she's drunk or it's late at night and she's already half asleep. She's a lot nicer when she can't think straight.
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Strengths:
Viola -
Been playing for several years. Stands firmly by her opinion that there are too many violins and that since violas have a deeper range of notes, they can play prettier songs and melodies than violins. Also points out that without the harmonies the violas provide, orchestras would sound nowhere near as good as they do (fun fact, she used to play violin for a few years before switching to viola)
Formal events -
Her entire life, up till she began 'deflecting' from her parents, was basically one big formal event. Everything had to be perfect. Speech? Polite and even. Posture and mannerism? Straight and pristine. Style of dress? Elegant and eye-catching. She's a master at them.
Charm -
As weird as it might sound, Nat can be quite the charmer when she wants to be. Key word, wants. Any child that's brought up in the public eye is swiftly taught the skill of charm - hiding things under a mask of charisma is quite an effective strategy. While Nat usually sticks to her more informal and blunt way of speaking, she can easily slip back into the charmer mask (Usually to get out of trouble).
Agility -
While her body isn't build for physical strength, it is built for agility and speed. She's quick, has great coordination, and has plenty of practice dodging and avoiding things. Her flexibility also plays a big part in this.
Sneaking around -
I will forever stand by this - Strict parents raise sneaky kids, and Nat is no exception. She's good at mentally mapping out her routes, sticking to areas where people don't pay attention too, and can tune down her...flashy...personality and presence to blend in. And she can blend in...shockingly well.
Weaknesses:
Physical strength -
As stated before - Nat isn't built for physical strength. She relies on her agility to get out of troublesome situations, but if someone manages to get a firm hold on her, she could easily be overpowered.
Emotional availability -
Nope. Just a big fat no.
It takes a lot, and I mean a lot, to get her to open up or express anything. A lot of patience and coaxing, too. You can't really blame her all that much either. She was never taught how to properly express emotions as a kid, and she hasn't bother to learn in adulthood.
Verbal filter -
She doesn't have the best verbal filter. The moment a thought flashes across her mind, it's already half way out of her mouth.
Control freak -
Nat is terrified of not being in control. She isn't one to butt into other people's lives to tell them what to do, but if it concerns her, even the littlest, she has to know everything and be able to manipulate her place in the situation somehow.
Reading/writing -
One of the only things she's embarrassed about and will never, ever tell anyone about: Her dyslexia. It's awful! Reading and writing frustrates her so much! They give her awful headaches and a feeling of inferiority since the majority of the population can read and write without issue. So why can't she?
There are strategies she uses to manage it, but in the end, she usually tosses it to someone else and demand that they read it because she 'doesn't care enough to'. Or, if it's writing, she'll put it off until she's alone and can pull out her hair and scream into her pillow alone.
Stringed music
Art
Doing things she's not supposed to be doing
Halter dresses (Feeling pretty :3)
Anywhere away from her parents
All kinds of entertainment
Snow
Snowboarding
Dislikes:
Being/feeling dirty - Germaphobe
Being ordered around
Reading/writing
The dark - Another thing that she's embarrassed of
Most people
Not being in control
Vurnerability
Humidity
Overly hot areas
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Relationship status:
Single
Crush:
PM me
Significant Other:
None
Exes:
PM me
Love Languages:
Giving: Gift giving
Receiving: Physical touch
(It's so funny: She tenses up, acts all offended, and then practically melts)
(And the real way to her heart is through animals lmao)
Familial Relationships:
Mother:
Rosa Sascher
Close to a no-contact relationship. These two despise each other.
Father:
Charles Sascher
A little less tense than the relationship with her mother, but still low contact and a lot of harsh words exchanged.
Sibling(s):
Rosslyn Sascher
Older Sister
Who Nat refers affectionately to as a kiss-ass and a suck-up for their parents. Also low contact
Affiliation:
PM me
↠ ↟ ♠ ↡ ↞
Small Backstory:
Oh boy, where to start with this one.
Born into a well-known, well-respected, and upper class family, Natalie was handed everything on a silver platter on one condition: She obeyed everything her parents told her to do. Obviously, as a kid, she agreed and for the most part, everything was fine. She got what she wanted, she was never bored, so on so forth. Unfortunately, when your family is as public as hers, appearances were everything. You couldn't misbehave, you couldn't be overly emotional, and you couldn't give out more information than you were told to.
Growing up, her parents were almost never around. Her mother always on some business trip and her father either out of the house running a work errand or locked up in his office doing work. While it was true that Nat had people around her at almost all times, they treated her as a young version of her parents: Someone to be respected and formally polite to, not a little kid.
Growing up, the restrictions became a little too much and Nat began pushing back. That wasn't appreciated, and the restrictions grew tighter, but Nat began finding ways to sneak out and break the rules. She didn't do this publicly (other than the legal trouble, but that never local news because her parents covered it up quick), but he made their personal lives a living hell.
Then wham, bam, Nat found herself running with the wrong crew and the wrong type of people, but honestly, anything was worth it to see the distant and disapproving glares from her parents. They already had one daughter that hung onto their every word, they didn't need another.
The moment Nat left for Uni, she let out a sigh a relief. She wasn't completely free from her parents attempts to control her, but at least she didn't have to face them daily. She had a nice sized apartment to herself only a little ways away from campus and because she no longer had to actively terrorize her parents, she was able to break away from the bad people she had associated herself with back in her home town and gained her health back (Bad smoking and drinking problem).
Currently studying Veterinarian Medicine at one of the top Vet schools in the country, aiming to be an exotic veterinarian.
Theme Song(s):
No Brainer
You Make Me Sick!
Ashnikko
You're Not Welcomed
Naethan Apollo
Other:
A complete sucker for dogs, especially big ones like Pitbulls, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Alaskan Malamutes, etc.
Desperately wants to own a Malamute <3
Tempted to get a full back tattoo but unsure what she wants it to be.

Edited at May 11, 2024 08:47 PM by Soulsilver
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 5, 2024 07:43 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a guest?
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 5, 2024 07:54 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving!
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 5, 2024 09:38 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Sora Euler Callahan
Name Meaning
Sky, Leonhard Euler (named after), Strife
Name Pronounciation
SOR-uh, OY-ler, KAL-uh-han
Nicknames
Sor, Sol, Cal, Leroy
Birthday
August 12th
Zodiac
Leo
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Pronouns
He/Him (They/Them is also fine!)
Sexuality
Fluid (debating on if he's polysexual as well)
Reason Their District Chose Them To Participate?
Sora wasn't entirely clueless; in fact, he had known. He simply chose to let the information slip from his mind when it was first imparted. His district had singled him out for his sharp intellect, and while he may not have been the most renowned figure, he maintained a friendly demeanor, or so he remembered.
Appearance
Sora, standing just shy of 5'9, possesses the unassuming stature typical of many Americans. His appearance, however, tells a more complex story, reflecting his diverse heritage—Japanese, American, and Canadian. His facial features bear the gentle contours characteristic of his Japanese lineage, while the natural allure he exudes hints at his Canadian roots. Growing up in America, he effortlessly adopts the local accent, seamlessly blending into his surroundings.
Soft, jet-black hair frames his face, meticulously styled into a sleek middle part blowout, with subtle white highlights adding a touch of flair. His eyes, a muted blend of grey-blue with hints of dull green, betray a depth that belies his otherwise unassuming demeanor.
In his wardrobe choices, Sora gravitates towards simplicity, often seen donning a black hoodie, the hood pulled over his head in a casual fashion statement. Beneath, he sports a basic grey t-shirt, paired with either white shorts during warmer months or snug black sweatpants in cooler weather. His preference for black and white sneakers is a constant, though winter demands the occasional switch to sturdy boots.
Though his complexion may lean towards paler tones, Sora's skin remains soft to the touch, a testament to his meticulous skincare routine. Despite his unassuming facade, a lean and muscular build lies beneath his clothing, a surprising revelation to those who underestimate him.
Adding a touch of intrigue to his appearance are two tattoos adorning his arms. One, a sleeve depicting intertwining vines and delicate roses, speaks to his appreciation for nature's beauty. The other, a pointed dagger etched beneath his forearm, points inward—a symbol perhaps of introspection or hidden depths.
In repose, Sora's expression often appears nonchalant, bordering on boredom.
Personality
Loyal. Sora is fiercely loyal to those he cares about, standing by their side through thick and thin. He values trust and reliability in his relationships and will go to great lengths to support and protect his loved ones.
Possessive. Sora can sometimes display possessive tendencies, particularly when it comes to people or things he holds dear. He may become protective or territorial, unwilling to share what he considers his own.
Honest. Honesty is a cornerstone of Sora's character. He prides himself on speaking his mind and being upfront with others, even if it means risking confrontation or discomfort. He values authenticity and transparency in all his interactions.
Stubborn. Sora has a strong will and can be quite stubborn when it comes to sticking to his beliefs or opinions. Once he sets his mind on something, it's challenging to sway him, even in the face of opposition or reason.
Protective. Sora has a natural inclination to protect those he cares about, whether it's friends, family, or even acquaintances in need. He takes on a guardian role, willing to put himself in harm's way to ensure the safety and well-being of others.
Charismatic. Sora possesses a magnetic charm and charisma that draws others to him. He has a way with words and knows how to captivate an audience, whether it's through storytelling, humor, or simple conversation.
Confident. Confidence radiates from Sora in both his demeanor and actions. He carries himself with assurance and self-assurance, unafraid to take on challenges or assert himself in any situation.
Jealous. Sora may struggle with feelings of jealousy, particularly in romantic relationships or situations where he feels threatened or insecure. He may have difficulty controlling these emotions, leading to tension or conflict in his interactions with others.
Demanding. Sora can be demanding at times, especially when he has high expectations for himself or those around him. He may push himself and others to excel, sometimes to the point of being overly critical or perfectionistic.
Strengths
Leadership. Sora naturally gravitates towards leadership roles and possesses the charisma and confidence to inspire and motivate others. He leads by example, fostering a sense of camaraderie and unity among his peers.
Loyalty. Sora's unwavering loyalty and dependability make him a trusted friend and ally. He can be counted on to follow through on his commitments and support those he cares about, no matter the circumstances.
Resilience. Sora demonstrates resilience in the face of adversity, bouncing back from setbacks with determination and grace. He views challenges as opportunities for growth and uses his experiences to fuel personal development.
Creativity. Sora possesses a vivid imagination and creative spirit, which he channels into various pursuits such as art, storytelling, or problem-solving. He approaches life with a sense of curiosity and innovation, always seeking new ways to express himself and engage with the world around him.
Problem Solving. Sora has a sharp mind and excels at finding creative solutions to challenges and obstacles that arise in his life. He approaches problems with a strategic mindset and isn't afraid to think outside the box.
Weaknesses
Stubborn. While Sora's strong will and determination are strengths, they can also be a weakness at times. His stubborn nature may lead to inflexibility and resistance to change, making it challenging for him to adapt to new situations or perspectives.
Possessive. Sora's possessive tendencies, while stemming from a desire to protect what he cares about, can sometimes border on controlling behavior. This may strain his relationships and lead to conflict with others who feel stifled by his need for control.
Jealousy. Sora's tendency towards jealousy can be a significant weakness, particularly in romantic relationships. His insecurity may lead to feelings of mistrust and suspicion, damaging the trust and intimacy in his relationships.
Emotional Sensitivity. While Sora's emotional intelligence is a strength, his heightened emotional sensitivity can also be a weakness. He may be prone to feeling overwhelmed by his emotions or taking things personally, leading to mood swings or emotional outbursts.
Difficulty asking for help. Sora's self-reliance and independence may make it difficult for him to ask for help when he needs it. This could prevent him from seeking support or guidance from others, potentially worsening situations that could benefit from outside perspective or assistance.
Difficulty letting go. Sora's loyalty and attachment to people and things he cares about can make it challenging for him to let go, even when it's in his best interest to move on. This may lead to him holding onto past grievances or relationships longer than necessary.
Relationship Status
Single
Crush
N/A (PM me!)
Significant Other
N/A (Pm me 👀)
Exes
He prefers to keep that information unknown, most of his exes would have left due to posessiveness or jealousy issues on his end though.
Familial Relations
Sophia Callahan - Mother
Kenji Callahan - Father
Octavia Callahan - Older Sister
Isolde Callahan - Younger Sister
Jasper Callahan - Older Brother
Affiliations
TBA
Small Backstory
Sora hails from a modest middle-class background, where the emphasis on academic achievement was ingrained from an early age by his family. Though he never aspired for much, the persistent encouragement from his family nudged him towards excellence in his studies, where he found himself comfortably excelling, if not surpassing, expectations.
His life has been marked by two significant relocations, the reasons behind which remain shrouded in mystery to him. The first upheaval occurred with the arrival of his younger sister, while the second coincided with the culmination of his elementary school years.
Despite the geographical shifts, Sora's familial bonds have maintained a delicate equilibrium—he neither shares an intimate closeness with his kin nor does he drift far from their orbit. He finds solace in the company of his brother, Jasper, relishing the rare moments they spend together, while occasional weekend excursions to visit his sisters offer him a semblance of familial connection.
Though his interactions with his parents may be less frequent, Sora endeavors to bridge the gap, recognizing the importance of nurturing familial ties. Content to tread the path laid out by his parents, he harbors no grand ambitions of his own, content to fulfill the role of familial prodigy as dictated by expectation rather than personal desire.
Other
Voice Claim: Zachary Levi
"I may not have all the answers, but I'm willing to keep searching until I find them."
Summer In Paradise | Semi-Literate Roleplay | 2 Spots Left!May 5, 2024 09:50 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sora is accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us