Plane
Oof...how i wish to achive that one day...but my addiction is too powerfull
 Boeing
03:34:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Enigma ^^
 technoblade
03:34:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Limbo

Yeah seeing my achievement list in my bio grow is also very satisfying.
 Boeing
03:33:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Our local kneighborhood kneecap stealer is going to try get to 1000000 mush now alongside Techno :D
 kycantina
03:33:49 ky but it's spooky
I'm gonna make hot chocolate when I get to 500 moves
 Enigma
03:33:31 
Hehe, it's nice to see my girls kick ass during FMC ^^ I made some good choices
 limbo
03:33:12 ZD
Techno,
Watching those numbers tick must be so satisfying *^*
 Amygdala
03:32:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Aand i'm back...what did i miss
 Shaded Raven
03:32:52 
If I don't use my character points, will they stack or do they reset?
 technoblade
03:32:32 Lil Techy | Techno
I've been on the road to one mil for a while, it gets easier after a while.
 limbo
03:30:34 ZD
I might jump on the train to 1 mil :v
Im about 20% of the way there, how hard can it be? (coping)
 technoblade
03:29:33 Lil Techy | Techno
I believe!
 Boeing
03:28:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer
XD good luck on getting to 1000000 mush then lol
Let's see how one day goes first
 Continental Wolves
03:26:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Now to see how much I can save in one day :D
 Boeing
03:25:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer
Good point I guess lol
(that is until you get to your goal)
 Continental Wolves
03:24:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
You convinced me to not be a spending addict (WP currency wise)
 starmutt
03:23:59 marsh | they/it
you guys want mine feathers </3 they're bound to get stolen
 BuggyOs
03:22:50 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I knowww and the bird guy aint dropping any
 kycantina
03:22:27 ky but it's spooky
Bug, oof same, robin feathers are so expensive right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Jaguar : 0
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 01:01 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Edited! :3
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 01:06 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Whoops- Double post

Edited at February 3, 2024 01:06 PM by ♡Willow♡
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2024 01:11 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Join us in the discussion thread and I'll pair her up

♡Willow♡ said:
Name: Jacinda
Height: 5,5
Pronouns: She/he
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
She is 5,5 , Has a medium curvy body, Her hair goes down to her thighs, she is very very mystical. she has weird black markings on her eyes. She has long legs, allowing her to run very fast. She has charming eyes, that can catch anyboy's attraction, She has a mature pretty face. When she jumps, in the midnight, her fur coat glistens.
Personality: She is a Tomboy, She ain't look normal, But she is. She always walks in forests at midnight. Trying to find something, Different. She really is a mystery. When she gets chased/Hunted, She is... Well she feels like she has no way out. She gets scared easily, And throws temper tantrums easily. She gets pissed off when you do something to her friends. She is an amazing fighter, she loves being stared from a boy she likes. Hot eyes make her flutter. So when a man says "He looks at you with his attractive eyes." She will try to hide her face, She is cold. but when you get to know her, she is pretty emotional. Since her father died recently. She puts on a fake face. The people that she likes means the world to her, She cries at midnight.
Likes: Fish, Antlers, Bones, White dead flowers, White lilies, Something Purple, Blue items, Wolves, Puppies, Big felines, Dragons, and a bow and arrow.
Dislikes: People yelling at her, People staring at her, Getting drowned, and Other people hurting her friends feelings.
Weapon(s)(Optional): Bow & Arrow, Or a Dagger
Crushes: Lucan Maurin
Roleplay Example: (Link a roleplay example here, or PM me to get a prompt) Imma Pm You.

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 6, 2024 08:13 PM

Silvermane Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have chosen two roles, A demon and a demon hunter, both students, here are the sign ups below

Demons and Demon Hunters Roleplay

First Character:

Name: Samael “Sam” Wulfebane /Demon

Pronouns: He, him, his

Sexuality: pansexual

Appearance: Samael is a tall 6’5” male with long black hair tipped bright red on the ends, that he wears loose around his shoulders unless he is about to fight when he then puts it up in a scrunchie to get out of his face. Also to keep people from grabbing fistfuls of hair in an attempt to gain some advantage over him. He is athletic, much like the body of a swimmer, with defined muscles from head to toe,. He wears black clothing as a base color but likes to accessorize with bright jewelry and jangles about his body. Whether it be a bright pink handkerchief hanging out of his back pocket or a variety of colorful bracelets. Most days he will sport exotic looking makeup just to get people talking or staring at him. His eyes are a bright piercing blue with a solid green ring around them. One might not know he was a demon if not for the constant air of something being “wrong” with him and the serpent tail coming out from the back of his jeans, which of course is usually sporting a dagger on the tip made by a special prosthetic to stay firmly attached to the end of his tail even while in motion as he uses it for fights.

Personality: He is naturally charming, it does not take him long to sway someone to his side whether it be romantic or as an ally for whatever cause he has going on that day. He uses his friendships, if you can call them that, to get what he wants. He has no qualms about using his talents for “evil” and he does not have much of a conscience to deal with when he makes those darker than gray decisions. He feeds off the pain of others, whether it is physical or emotional. So you will often find him milling around drama or fights.

Likes: Pride Events, Bright colors as long as black is the base color, Rock music, eating healthy, getting what he wants. Animals of all kinds, hurt any being, but not animals

Dislikes: Animal abusers, humans, touchy feely people, going to school

Weapon(s)(Optional) The dagger on his tail, His bare hands, his incredible strength, and all things sharp:

Theme Song(Optional): Hotel California by The Eagles

Second Character

Name: Ace Silverdart / Demon Hunter

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Appearance: Ace is a 6’ male, massive muscles and well toned. He works out constantly and has a military appearance about him. His clothing is always tidy and ironed. He wears cargo pants, with a leather belt that has various leather pouches for weapons and medicinal items. His hair is short, blonde and cut in a high and tight military standard. His eyes are a deep blue. His brow is big and extended. Brute comes to people’s minds when they see him. His t-shirts (mostly tan> is always tucked in, his multi pocketed black jacket is always buttoned up and everything in the right pockets. Weapons are all over his body with the pouches on his belt and the throwing daggers in his pockets.

Personality: He does not like demons at all. He is standoffish and does not make friends easily. He fights with others but as far as he is concerned they are fighting buddies, nothing more, nothing less. He will kill for them in the heat of battle but he will not socialize with them. He is serious about his studies, but he really does not like being around demons unless he is there to kill them.

Dislikes: Demons, untidy people, unironed clothes

Weapon(s)(Optional):Silver sharp knives of all sizes and uses. He also wears a nine mm glock on his right hip. He is trained in several martial arts, he never tells anyone which ones for it gives others an advantage.

Theme Song(Optional): The Marine’s Hymn

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 6, 2024 08:22 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Both are accepted :3
I also read the RP example in PMs, thank you <3

Silvermane Pack said:
I have chosen two roles, A demon and a demon hunter, both students, here are the sign ups below

Demons and Demon Hunters Roleplay

First Character:

Name: Samael “Sam” Wulfebane /Demon

Pronouns: He, him, his

Sexuality: pansexual

Appearance: Samael is a tall 6’5” male with long black hair tipped bright red on the ends, that he wears loose around his shoulders unless he is about to fight when he then puts it up in a scrunchie to get out of his face. Also to keep people from grabbing fistfuls of hair in an attempt to gain some advantage over him. He is athletic, much like the body of a swimmer, with defined muscles from head to toe,. He wears black clothing as a base color but likes to accessorize with bright jewelry and jangles about his body. Whether it be a bright pink handkerchief hanging out of his back pocket or a variety of colorful bracelets. Most days he will sport exotic looking makeup just to get people talking or staring at him. His eyes are a bright piercing blue with a solid green ring around them. One might not know he was a demon if not for the constant air of something being “wrong” with him and the serpent tail coming out from the back of his jeans, which of course is usually sporting a dagger on the tip made by a special prosthetic to stay firmly attached to the end of his tail even while in motion as he uses it for fights.

Personality: He is naturally charming, it does not take him long to sway someone to his side whether it be romantic or as an ally for whatever cause he has going on that day. He uses his friendships, if you can call them that, to get what he wants. He has no qualms about using his talents for “evil” and he does not have much of a conscience to deal with when he makes those darker than gray decisions. He feeds off the pain of others, whether it is physical or emotional. So you will often find him milling around drama or fights.

Likes: Pride Events, Bright colors as long as black is the base color, Rock music, eating healthy, getting what he wants. Animals of all kinds, hurt any being, but not animals

Dislikes: Animal abusers, humans, touchy feely people, going to school

Weapon(s)(Optional) The dagger on his tail, His bare hands, his incredible strength, and all things sharp:

Theme Song(Optional): Hotel California by The Eagles

Second Character

Name: Ace Silverdart / Demon Hunter

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Appearance: Ace is a 6’ male, massive muscles and well toned. He works out constantly and has a military appearance about him. His clothing is always tidy and ironed. He wears cargo pants, with a leather belt that has various leather pouches for weapons and medicinal items. His hair is short, blonde and cut in a high and tight military standard. His eyes are a deep blue. His brow is big and extended. Brute comes to people’s minds when they see him. His t-shirts (mostly tan> is always tucked in, his multi pocketed black jacket is always buttoned up and everything in the right pockets. Weapons are all over his body with the pouches on his belt and the throwing daggers in his pockets.

Personality: He does not like demons at all. He is standoffish and does not make friends easily. He fights with others but as far as he is concerned they are fighting buddies, nothing more, nothing less. He will kill for them in the heat of battle but he will not socialize with them. He is serious about his studies, but he really does not like being around demons unless he is there to kill them.

Dislikes: Demons, untidy people, unironed clothes

Weapon(s)(Optional):Silver sharp knives of all sizes and uses. He also wears a nine mm glock on his right hip. He is trained in several martial arts, he never tells anyone which ones for it gives others an advantage.

Theme Song(Optional): The Marine’s Hymn

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 7, 2024 10:00 AM

Silvermane Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I will add to the roleplay posthaste. Thank you -Smiles-
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 7, 2024 10:06 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Also join us in the discussion :3
There's tons of information to go though there
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 8, 2024 10:15 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res for Demon Student and a Familiar for her?
Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 8, 2024 10:42 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Familiars belong to the teachers and are used specifically to teach certain students how to care for 'em so only teachers can have a familiar belonging to them. I'll reserve a demon student for you

Foxspirit said:

Soralia High | Demon vs Demon Hunter RP | OpenFebruary 8, 2024 10:47 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh
Didn't know that, sorry! ^^
And thank you <3

Salem said:
Familiars belong to the teachers and are used specifically to teach certain students how to care for 'em so only teachers can have a familiar belonging to them. I'll reserve a demon student for you

Foxspirit said:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us