Wolf Play : Closed.
Chatbox
 Destinations End
10:15:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Sanania
Oof xD

I have two of those, both different breeds but always guilty of something.

And dang. That's unfortunate she chewed that up
 Sanania
10:15:13 San, Sangria
oh god

666 mushrooms. Let me go have at it with the computer in beetle
 Sanania
10:13:31 San, Sangria
Desti- The real question is, what isn't she guilty of.

She chewed up my laptop stylus that I use to sketch. That is whenever I felt like sketching something or drawing.
 Destinations End
10:12:39 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Sanania
What is she guilty of though. That's the question
 Sanania
10:11:05 San, Sangria
Venus- She's a Presa Canario. They're like cousins to the cane corso
 Venus
10:09:23 
Sanania,
Oh my god a cane corso??? She's stunning :O
 Ghost Queen
10:08:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote
-WP Click-
 Sanania
10:08:16 San, Sangria
Venus- Sending a prayer to the RNG litter gods right now.

Have an Athena
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:07:02 Silver (She/her)
Me exploring in jungle for the quest bacon and seeing 6
leopards: *chuckes* IÂ’m in danger!
 Venus
10:04:15 
Sanania,
Pray for me man.
 Sanania
10:02:46 San, Sangria
second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Closed.November 26, 2023 08:25 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! Reserving a team dog candidate and a wheel dog candidate?

Edited at November 26, 2023 08:33 PM by Raven Wing
Closed.November 27, 2023 10:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will add!
Closed.November 28, 2023 02:08 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP SLED DOG

Name:

Azrael

"God is my Help"

3 Years

Male

Breed:

75% Tamaskan dog X 25% Gray wolf

Role:

Team Dog Candidate

Appearance:

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

There is an undeniable quality of wildness to Azrael, so that those who pass by often pause to take a second glance at him. The lupine influence from several generations back presents strongly in this male, primarily evident in the shape of his facial features and coat, and there is the essence of a creature hailing from an untamed frontier that cannot be easily pinpointed. Standing at a solid 31 inches at the shoulder, and weighing 90 pounds, he is quite a large dog, towering over many other canines with ease, thanks to his Tamaskan heritage.

This wolfdog is truly a handsome animal, that is for sure. His coat is a unique one among similiar canids, the underlying tone carrying a warmth like that of a oranges and reds that paint the brightening sky with fire at dawn. A tasteful composite beginning with a base color of a deep brown like freshly disturbed earth, the hints of warmth turning it from a near black to a rich mahogany. Filaments of a faint cream shade thread through the brown, a streak of the same hue running down his left shoulder. A thick stripe of the darkest black traces the entire length of his spine to the ink-dipped tip of his tail, seeming to fade in intensity at the base of his ears yet still present as it comes over his head and feeds into a mask the color of a moonless night.

A pair of almond-shaped eyes, dark amber infused with orange, peer out from a veil of ebony. Silvered hairs sprout from the darkness, thickest on the curve of his broad cranium near the pointed ears and fiery eyes, like an abundance of stars in the night sky. It is such a distinctive visage that this younger male carries, he can be recognized by the inexplicably lupine appearance it grants him.

Long legs, the shorter fur changing from the rich brown to a deep black, support a lithe frame. There is a certain athleticism to this male's construction, a strength beneath the sleek fur that is not entirely hidden, that originates entirely from the Tamaskan parentage. In accordance to the breed, his structure is heavyset in a way that would make a rather intimidating picture to those around him, creating a physique designed for endurance and speed both.

A faded scar traces its way from the bridge of his dark muzzle, wrapping around the curve of the right side, the short fur still refusing to sprout again in the wake of the four pronged injury. Both pointed ears have a decent notch taken out of them, near where they connect to the skull, the left bearing a tiny nick at the apex of the point of the ear. A mark half-hidden by thicker fur, once a gash stretching nearly entirely across the chest, rests just above the vaguely heart shaped patch of fur, only the tail end of it showing above the white streak trailing from the light marking.

Personality:

Azrael is a rather cautious animal by simple nature, and unfortunately, this wariness morphs into nervousness and plunges straight into fear all too often. When not hyper-focused on the presences of other dogs and humans, when not pacing and snarling at any who come too close, he is not a bad-tempered creature at heart, if a bit more aloof and independent than many other dogs. But he admittedly can be quite wary of individuals who are unfamiliar to him, and even with those he is acquainted with,

-Very cautious naturally, even more so without socalization

-Lack of confidence

-Timid

What's Their Damage?:

Azrael's issue is lack of proper socalization, with canines and humans alike.

Oh he isn't totally wild, as he has grown used to the general presence of humans around him, and he can exist with them somewhat near. However, it is when a handler begins to draw close to him, that's when the problem begins to present itself, namely the nervousness that rises to the surface. If Azrael is not allowed to move away from the approaching human, if he is cornered or otherwise restrained in a manner that removes the natural urge to simply relocate himself to another part of the area, then a secondary problem makes itself known rather quickly.

Aggression. Fear-based aggression, to be specific.

If he cannot remove himself from the situation, then Azrael will begin to act defensively to warn off the soul approaching him. If his boundaries are ignored, then his behavior will escalate into the offensive. Sometimes involving teeth being used to drive the point home, for any who ignore the fearful signs and try to press their luck.

This issue extends to other canines as well, seeing as this wolfdog can be around other dogs without many problems, other than anxiety, he will often try to avoid being too close and will not intitate interactions. If directly approached and not allowed to move away from the other canid, then his behavior will take the same path as it does when humans come near, defensive and fearful actions that can easily escalate into the offensive.

The source of his added anxiety towards other dogs, in particular, stems from a negative interaction with another canine when he was younger. In that there had been a quite dominant dog, with a more aggressive temperment, who had approached when their respective handlers were not actively watching the encounter. It had happened so quickly, the confrontation had turned ugly within a heartbeat, and Azrael was left with several wounds by the end of it, when the humans had pulled the two apart.

This encounter resulted in a newfound nervousness around other dogs, the wounds more than physical, leaving him unable with work with the team, resulting in him being deemed useless as a sled dog. For who would be willing to work with a low-content wolfdog unable to accept close proximity of a handler, but also shys away from the dogs of its own team?

Strengths & Weaknesses:

-
-
-

-
-
-

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

-Tamaskan sizes+weights are conflicted, so I went with a viable size, why are some dog breed info so conflicted with stuff?

Edited at December 4, 2023 12:57 AM by the Wayne pack
Closed.November 28, 2023 09:33 AM

Colliewolf pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a lead dog, team dog and two swing dogs?(this is my max 4), also can I reserve wolfdog(30% wolf, and 70% husky?)?
Closed.November 28, 2023 09:48 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Azamat
Breed:
Norwegian Elkhound
Role:
Non-Sled Dog
Hunting, Guarding & Companion Dog
Appearance:
Azamat is a fine specimen of his breed, the base colour of his coat a silver-cream shade. On top of this silver-cream fur is a pattern of darker grey, some nearing black, markings. The darkest of these patterns stretches across his back, shoulders and haunches, spreading down the top of his curled tail and even up the back of his neck to his head. His neck is a mix of lighter cream-silver and darker markings, but his face is primarily a darker shade. His muzzle and forehead, as well as a connecting line between his eyes, are dark, as ar his ears, with creamy-silver-grey in between them.

The male, like others in his breed, is a medium-sized Spitz-Style dog, with the large ears and a fluffy tail curled over his rump. His fur is thick, with a soft, warm undercoat and a coarse overcoat, but this does little to cover the muscular build the hunting dog has. Although not the largest, Azamat is not at all the smallest dog, standing at 19 inches tall at the shoulder, and slightly heavier than the average male, clocking in at 57lbs.

Being a working dog, Azamat is not entirely free of scars and bumps from misshaps. Nothing too noticable, and often things that need to be specifically looked for beneath the thickness of his fur, but they do exist on his shoulders and flanks. His eyes are a deep shade of brown, and his scent is a mix of something earthy.
Personality:
Loyal || Obedient || Friendly || Playful || Protective || Brave || Reliable || Determined || Focused || Task-Driven || Energetic || Intelligent || Observant || Prey Drive

Azamat is a complex individual. Whilst not immediately trusting of strangers, and sometimes coming off a bit reserved at first, the male is overall a friendly dog, and one that often prefers to give people the benefit of the doubt. He will be friendly until given reasons that he shouldn't be, and it's difficult to earn his forgiveness once those reasons are given. He can even be playful with those he knows, even if he doesn't quite know them well.

The male is loyal to many things. His humans, his friends, his family and his task. Growing up as a working dog, Azamat has grown to love his work and his jobs, being guarding the property and those inside it, as well as helping with hunting when required. He's an extremely task-driven dog, finding both joy and self-praise come easy when he's completing a task he's set for himself or others have set for him. In this, he's become a reliable creature, able to be trusted with tasks and, to those that trust him with them, secrets. He would defend another's secrets to the grave, if they chose to give him such trust.

True to both his personal upbringing, personality and the traits common in his breed, Azamat is a brave and intelligent male. He looks danger in the face on some of his jobs, and finds that he has to push through the instinctual fear to complete his tasks. But doing this has taught him to be observant, to watch everything and catch even the smallest details, lest it cost him his life; it's also taught him to be a quick-thinker, and to think on his feet at a moments notice. He's not perfect, no one is, but he does his best.

Likewise with being a hunting dog, Azamat has a rather high prey drive. This can lead him to chase small animals if a strong recall hasn't been mastered, and can lead to him being standoffish to other dogs if he's unfamiliar with them, especially dogs of the same sex.
Strengths:
Hunting & Tracking | Azamat is a dog bred and trained to track large game, such as elk, bears, and even wolves. His training allows for him to protect himself and attack his quarry if need be, but his breed primarily relies on him cornering whatever he is hunting and waiting for the human to catch up and make the kill.

Strength & Stamina | This dogs breed is one built for strength and stamina, both for hunting purposes and guarding purposes. While not notably fast, these dogs are built for strength, agility and endurance rather than speed.

Guarding & Loyalty | Having such strong guarding instincts means that this male is extremely loyal, and an adept guarder of the property and those on it. He forms strong bonds with those around him, or at least tries to, and does his best to protect them always.
Weaknesses:
Prey Drive | Being a hunting dog, Azamat has a very high prey drive. For his breed, it's generally recommended to keep them on-leash or have an exceptional recall to stop them from running off after prey animals.

Same Sex Aggression | While not common for Azamat himself (but not quite unheard of), it's been known among the breed for Norwegian Elkhounds to be aggressive to other dogs, specifically dogs of the same sex. He may not be outright aggressive to many, but he does find it very easy to be standoffish to dogs he's unfamiliar with, especially other males.

Speed | Norwegian Elkhounds are not built for speed, and neither is Azamat. He's a strong, reliable, agile dog with a build for endurance, not a necessarily fast dog.
Affiliations:
Open!
Other:
Azamat is finished <3
Norwegian Elkhounds are adorable. If I could fit their needs and reliably care for them, I'd have like 3 of them, but I can't </3

Edited at November 29, 2023 10:50 PM by Polly
Closed.November 28, 2023 11:31 AM

Colliewolf pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Forms

For the Dogs

Name: Shadow
Breed: 30% wolf, 60% Siberian husky, 10% chinook
Role:* sled-dog, swing dog candidate
Appearance:
Base by YINX-Deviantart

Personality: aggressive, happy, brave
What’s Their Damage?: [Sled Dogs Only] **
She is aggressive to other dogs. But once she is very angry and attack other dog, it is better to do not try to take her away from this dog she is attacking, or she will attack you too..
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strenghts:
Very strong and brave:
She is almost never scared of anything. If someone is attacking her family, she attacks without even thinking. And her strength is also good as she is sleddog.
Social
She never is scared to talk with someone
Weaknesses:
Aggressive:
already talked about it

Affiliations: Open, but picky, as she is aggressive
Other: No

Edited at November 28, 2023 11:31 AM by Colliewolf pack
Closed.November 28, 2023 07:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Collie,
Both Wolfdogs have been reserved already.
Closed.November 28, 2023 07:04 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be looking over the reservations soon. Any past their expiration that did not get an extension from me will be removed.
Closed.November 30, 2023 01:08 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sesi
4 Years
Female
Breed:

Siberian Husky
Role:

Sled-Dog;
Swing Dog
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Machati on DA for the Base, and me for the Color/Design. Please do not use this image. Thank you!

Personality:

Sweet | Shy | Calm | Peaceful | Cautious | Friendly | Social | Polite | Well Mannered | Sometimes Overwhelmed | Patient | Motherly | Compassionate | Good Natured | Big Heart

What’s Their Damage?:

Sesi was raised in a Kennel that Only bred Pure Siberian Huskies, run by people who were very adamant in their beliefs that Diluting the Original Nordic Bloodlines of Sled dogs should not be allowed, and did a disservice to the breeds. Sesi comes from a long lineage of top of the line Huskies, and was expecting to succeed as both a Sled Dog, but also as part of a Breeding Program to Continue Producing Superior Siberian Huskies. However, a mishandling lead her to be out with an intact German Shorthaired Pointer, leading her to produce a Litter of Eurohounds instead of the Husky Puppies like they wanted. Ashamed and Disgraced, the Kennel decided to sell the puppies as soon as they could, and Sesi shortly after since she couldn't ever produce full huskies again. Since it was their mistake that lead to it, they sold her in hopes that they'd keep the stain of their name.

Because of all of this, Sesi is a bit wary of new people and dogs, causing her to be a bit shy and wary at first. She isn't aggressive, but she's a little fearful and nervous, so you do have to go slow with her at first. Since she also had a litter so young, she's a bit undertrained, and out of practice on top of it as they didn't race or train her after she had the pups, and more so tried to hide her existence from the world until they decided what to do.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

TBA

Affiliations:
She actually has Pups that are about 1 Year Old Out There.
They're German Shorthaired Pointer x Husky Mixes.
I Would LOVE for One to be Reserved as a Sled Dog in Training.

Azrael | Crush
She thinks he is absolutely adorable, and immediately was fond of him just by setting eyes on him.

Other:

Edited at November 30, 2023 01:42 AM by Imperial Sands
Closed.November 30, 2023 01:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
If Anyone Would Like to Make a Sled Dog in Training [1 Year Old] Please PM Me! My girl above is open to 1 Year Old Pups, and I would love for one of them to be included in the Rp. :D

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us