Wolf Play : Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new thread
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
04:47:37 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wraith produced a Ery x DH and I am so jealous lol. But I didn't want to pay 2000 mush to get that pup
 Zeraphia
04:46:32 Vah is cold
Never

XDD well, it's not me breeding to them. So you're bound to get something.
 Nevermore.
04:46:16 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD
 Zeraphia
04:45:46 Vah is cold
Never

:3

Well, Valo's blood is going through him. He'll give you something at least. XD
 Nevermore.
04:45:24 Never/Nev
Vah

I have one girl currently bred to Distate CD I'm hopeful
 Boo
04:45:08 Chrissy
37 enemies in forest 114? bye. >:(
 Zeraphia
04:45:03 Vah is cold
Hallow

XDD

I would /love/ a blind x boost but that's gonna be a long-off goal.
 Hallow's Eve
04:44:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I totally understand that lol. I bred to a couple boost and defect wolves and I got all studs. It was a very sad day lol
 Zeraphia
04:44:33 Vah is cold
Never

That is so sad.

Try my idiots, they tend to drop random stuff. I'm sure they'll drop a DH or two.
 Nevermore.
04:44:03 Never/Nev
Vah

I've been trying for DH all season and I can't seem to get any but one
 Zeraphia
04:40:49 Vah is cold
Hallow

I do have a DH--I have two but I'm tryin' to get rid of one of them.

He couldn't be an Axanthic like his dad, no. He picked the DH.
 AppleTrees
04:39:51 Apples
Pumpkin, that link doesn't work.
 Hallow's Eve
04:39:15 Hallow, Eve
Zera

A DH you say? I am waiting for the October event to try and get a new stud before I let myself buy a new stud lol
 Apothecary
04:38:38 Medicinally Autistic
Today is NOT profitable
 PumpkinPie
04:36:44 Pumpkin/Kin/Pie
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=5039458&tm=1727386540

Any name ideas for this girl?
 Zeraphia
04:34:52 Vah is cold
Hallow

Well, I've got an ES and DH --oh and CS right now.
 Poe
04:34:45 
Awe, one of the pups I sold is someoneÂ’s featured wolf. ThatÂ’s so cute
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:10 Hallow, Eve
Zera

That's a bummer, I am needing to breed my girls up here soon. I am hoping to get new battle wolves lol
 Zeraphia
04:29:26 Vah is cold
Hallow

Oooh nice!

I've got a couple that are getting close. I had a few pop but it was duds.
 Hallow's Eve
04:28:54 Hallow, Eve
Zera

He has a couple that are so close to labor (75-85 hrs) so I am like stalking them lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : +2
Jackal : -3
Coyote : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 01:21 AM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
〖Sakari〗
Species:
〖Fox〗
〖Hunter〗
Desired rank:
〖Lead Fighter〗
Appearance:
〖〗
〖〗
Fairly skinny, and rather awkward looking. Sakari is pretty tall for a normal size fox, slim and thin she is indeed. Sakari's ears are also pretty long, also pointy. Her Tail is rather long and poofy, Sakari's fur is somewhat short and her eyes are big.
〖〗

〖〗
Despite of all of that, her fur is a amber like color with a white under belly and cheeks. She also has 4 small black socks and at the tip of her ears and tail. Sakari's coat has a mix of autumn colors, red orange etc, with the exceptions of white.
〖〗
〖〗
Her fur is smooth like, and her nose and paws (also claws) are pure black. Her whiskers are kind of long but is very visible to the naked eye if your are pretty far from her. She gets her looks from her father and her personality from her mother, very weird but still a beootiful looking fox she is.
〖〗
Personality
〖〗
Of course Sakari is a awkward fox. She doesn't tend to talk to people much but instead she is lead towards fighting and hunting. Its is something that she has been interesting in for a while and still is, witch she gets her fighting spirit from her mother.
〖〗
She loves exploring! A sight for her to look around is a sight that will keep her around. She is also kind of a drama seeker, Sakari gets bored real easily and she is just in need of some entertainment.
〖〗
Sakari is a kind and loyal fox, whom wish the best for others. She loves hanging with her friends and also going off alone. But Sakari has many negative thoughts about the fox kingdom.
〖〗
She believes that everyone shouldn't be under the commander of high rankers. High rankers also makes her feel weak, and powerless. But she is only going with her role to make new friends.
Strengths:
Eating
Drinking
Resting
Weakness:
Swimming
Loneliness
Awkwardness
Relationships:
Open for a sister!
Close friend - Anita
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open! but must develop in RP
Pups:
She is very keen too
Other:
(c) Landkeks-stock on DA for the stock above images :3

"Squirell"

Edited at May 5, 2022 06:26 AM by The Chaos Empire
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 01:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted thank you :D
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 02:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore

Edited at May 5, 2022 02:49 AM by Lost_Griffin
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kanzu is done.
Will change anything if needed.
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 11:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

¥

°🍒 Cherrywood 🍒°

"Life goes on... Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, lost in the past, thinking of what you could've been." -Dreamsquote

¥

4 1/2

Female, She/Her

Species:

Tundra Wolf

Hunter

Desired rank:

Warrior, she is content with her current rank

Appearance:

She weighs 116 pounds, standing at 2'7" feet from the shoulder down. She is 3'4 feet from her nose, to her hind. She has long legs, something that makes it easier for her to run with long, quick strides. She a lean, brawn wolf. Owning more muscle then stamina under her large fur pelt. She is quite a fluffy wolf, her tail being the most fluffy part about her. She has long sharp claws, and sharper teeth. One tooth of hers is chipped, from a bone she accidentally bit to hard on as a youngster.

°~~~~°

Cherrywood has almond shaped eyes, both slanted. Each resting just above her long muzzle, positioned on the either side. Her eye color is a calm royal blue, darker blue rings surrounding her inner eye. Her claws are a dark pitch black. Her nose also a dark Smokey gray, her paw pads a tawn color.

°~~~~°

Cherrywood's fur is variations of gray, smokey black, pitch black. While her face and upper, under neck is all lighter grays and whites. Her hind legs, upper tail, and upper neck are all variations of reds and a bronze color. She also has a tan Blaze marking on her muzzle.

Personality:

(Personality/Backstory Nix has written for her a few months ago. (Click Me))

Curios | Quiet | Unassuming | Independent | Brave | Calm | Realistim-Pessimist | Broken

Quiet, unassuming, calm, all the traits of a background character. In this case Cherrywood was the victim. Never willing to speak up for herself, and was never noticed unless she was being picked on. She seemed like a calm wolf, that enjoyed her alone time. Which in one since she does, and another she doesn't.

She had spiraled into a fit of sadness, and depression before hitting the age of one year. She had abandoned her pack at 2 in a half, soon joining this pack. Where she was chosen to be a huntress.

She was still broken, and a bit traumatized from her earlier home. Now she isn't as much of a shell of a personality. She has grown independent, yet knows how to rely on help when desperately needed. She became curios, wanting to learn and join in different activities such as; swimming, hunting, etc.

She can grow playful every so often, and if she isn't able to find anyone she can play with. She'll go hunt, which often helps her compose herself.

Strengths:

+Strength

+Combat

+Sight

Weakness:

-Pups

-Training Juviniles

-Agility

-Walking across frozen water in winter

-Insecurities

-Seeing her friends hurt

-Getting picked on

Relationships:

Kanzu

Brotherly Figure / Bestfriend

N/A [Open]

Crush:

N/A [Open]

Mate:

N/A

Pups:

N/A

Other:

(Fullbody Image Credits HOTNStock)

(Head Image Credits FurLined@DA)

Squirrel

Edited at May 5, 2022 03:03 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
☪Alice☪
Species:
Arctic Fox
Mother
Appearance:WIP
Alice is a pure white Arctic fox and she has brown eyes with a rim of green to them. She is 12 inches tall from ground to shoulders and she weighs 7 lbs. Alice is 20 inches in length and has white claws. She has a black nose and has some gray in her fur but it is scattered everywhere. She has sandy colored paw pads and she has very fluffy fur. Alice has soft fur and is also mixed with Red fox from her mom but she took fter her dad in apperance well with coloring anyways. Alice is pretty well bulid and has lean legs with slightly broad shoulders.
Personality:
Alice is very loving and nurturing. She cares for her pups very much and gets aggressive when someone hurts them. She is strict but not too strict as to cause her pups to have no freedom. Alice does worry for her pups a lot and adores them. Alice is very kind towards others and never hates anyone. She does have somewhat of social anexity and trust issues which can cause her to push others away. Alice is protective of her family and close freinds but also her freinds.
Strengths:
+Speed+
+Combat+
+Balance+
Weakness:
-Pups-
-Agility-
-Loud nosies-
Relationships:
Open pm me
Crush:
Her mate
Mate:
Open!
Pups:
Open!
Other:
Squrrille
Photo Credits to: HOTNStock on DA

Edited at May 5, 2022 06:10 PM by Nikki Afton
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 11:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Saber is done im moving on to Honey should finish her soon
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 02:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kanzu and Saber accepted
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

§
°🏵 Caroline 🏵°

"Trust is how you find a home. Compassion is how you find friends."

§

Female, She/Her

Species:

Arctic Wolf

Mother

Desired rank:

Content with current rank.

Appearance:

Caroline stands roughly at 3 feet from the shoulder down, weighing just about 123 pounds in weight. From the nose to her hind she's 3'2 feet long. She has shorter, stockier legs then most. She has large paws, and short sharp nails. She has a shorter muzzle, yet she has a strong jaw. Her teeth sharp, making it quite easy for her to chop down on her prey. She is decently fluffy, with poofy fluff all over, her neck especially fluffy.

°~~~~°

Caroline has almond shaped eyes, both slanted. Each resting right above her muzzle, positioned on either side of above her muzzle. Her eye color is a alluring sky blue, darker denim blue rings surrounding her inner eye. Her pupils large, and black. Her claws are a dark pitch black. Her nose also a pitch black, her paw pads a lighter pink color.

°~~~~°

Caroline has a defect, that she isn't all that fond of. A defect called a albino. She is a pitch white wolf, with pink trailing just up from her nose.

Personality:

Loyal | Protective | Brave | Compassionate | Kind | Friendly | Stubborn | Independent | Optimistic

Sweet, Protective, Compassionate, Listener. All traits that makes up a good mother, care taker. Now she has doubts from time to time, but often reassures herself she is doing well at teaching, and caring for her pups. She is loyal to her pack, and a listener for the ones who need to let go. A wolf who doesn't want to see pain, yet happiness.

She puts her pups first, then her pack, and lastly herself. She will go out of her way to make sure everyone is happy. Rarely accepting help, even when needed most.

She likes to think on the positive side of things, especially in bad situations. But she knows how to say no when needed, when she knows it is the right decision to say no. To hold against, to fight for the protection of her pups, her family, her pack.

She owns great respect for the higher ups, and will ask how she can help out the pack from time to time. That's just how she is,

A wolf who puts everyone else's needs before her own.

Strengths:

+Strength

+Need to protect her pups

+Climbing mountains/cliffs

+Trudging through the snow

Weakness:

-Speed

-Pups

-Seeing those she cares about hurt

-Feeling useless

Relationships:

Timber

Her pup/son

-

N/A [open]

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A open

Pups:

Timber

Other:

(Image Credits FurLined)

(Headshot Image Credits Drezdany-stocks)

Squirrel

Edited at May 5, 2022 08:43 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 5, 2022 03:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Honey is done

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us