Wolf Play : The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)
Chatbox
 Boo
06:16:27 Chrissy
i brought delta to the puppy park and they're having a pool party! thankfully the little dogs love him so they let him come in and he's having a blast.
 SilverMountain
06:16:23 The Naming Empress
Sea
Yeah I did
Right, Low Key?
06:16:15 Asmodeus (he/they)
the scariest thing in my area is deer but that's because I live in the Appalachian mountain range in my state :)
 loki_budgie
06:16:15 skye
sea

yep
theyve decided thats my name XD
 loki_budgie
06:15:58 skye
ET

yeah no its the part of dorset im from we have so many XD
 SilverMountain
06:15:46 The Naming Empress
Ecifricas
Thanks!
 Sea Coast
06:15:35 Sea/Coast/Beach
Loki
Did silver just call you Low-Key?
 loki_budgie
06:15:11 skye
ET

oh haha.
the farmers in our area understand that they are dangerous!
so he put a electric fence around them to protect the cows from dogs and us from the cows
 Eternity
06:15:09 ET
Budgie
Oh wow LMAO, I'm not too far above you!
Pretty part of the world you're in down there :>
Never would have expected Dorset to have a problem with badgers though ahah
 Ecifircas
06:15:05 
SilverMountain, go to Gathering > Forums, and then find the forum heading or sub heading you want to post under (example: Artwork or Breedings Ads), scroll all the way past the newest topics under the heading / subheading, type your post and boom. Post it.

On any old forum, though, just scroll down to the bottom of the page on the thread. You'll see a box to leave your input.
 TheFlyingKitten
06:15:03 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Aestra

Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. *^*
 Aestralis
06:14:25 They/Them Aestra ;P
I'm doing some drawing and want good background noise. Anyone have any good dnd podcasts or music recs?
 Sea Coast
06:14:17 Sea/Coast/Beach
How do I find a forum post again?
 Eternity
06:14:17 ET
Ah, the cows in our area are in several fields which have walking trails through them - so there's no avoiding them ahah. They can be pretty rowdy.
 loki_budgie
06:14:13 skye
ecifircas
yeah to be honest stags scare me the most XD
 Honey
06:14:09 she/her
-WP Click-
 SilverMountain
06:14:08 The Naming Empress
Donkeys:)
06:13:57 Asmodeus (he/they)
I almost got crushed under multiple cows when they panicked due to fireworks on my grandpa's farm :)
 loki_budgie
06:13:51 skye
ET
dorset XD
 Ecifircas
06:13:33 
I worry about any prey animal with hooves. :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Badger : +3
Cougar : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 03:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stock Images. Credits to CastleGraphics on DA .
Name:
Ravindra
"Lord Of The Sun"
Apprentice ( Neophyte)
Desired Rank:
For Now - A Sentinal
In The Future ; A Second In Command
Pack Reputation:
Appearance:
words
words
words
words
Personality:

When meeting this young male, you can sense a rather regal and dignified aura surrounding him - one can tell from the way he carries himself that he thinks highly of himself. His posture is never lacking and he always hold his head high, even in the face of danger. This can lead to one thinking he is arrogant - and my, he can be a bit arrogant at times. This young male doesn't like to be wrong, and he can and will go out of his way to prove that he is right ( even to his detriment). He is young and a bit reckless, and wants to be right about most things - but, that doesn't mean he doesn't know when to bow out and be humble, he isn't above learning a valuable lesson ; when needed. His demeanor is a bit haughty, with him seeking attention from those higher up and doing what he can to show and prove his intelligence and worth - his eyes always seemed to be narrowed in disdain or contempt of even a perpetual scowl. One can note, that while he does like to brag and boost his own ego at times - as much as most won't like to admit it - he can back up his claims with action. His pride wouldn't allow him to speak oh so boldly and not be able to keep his word.

One can say that this young creature is rather industrious - he is rarely seen lazing about camp. Much to others surprise, one can find him doing small mundane tasks for those who can't do it for themselves or even offering to entertain pups. He is surprising patient and gentle with them - he's much more calmer with pups than peers his own age. But don't be mistaken, though he is one to like to work - it doesn't mean he wants to do it all the time, he can and will complain if it's cutting into his rest. It's no secret that when he has down time that he enjoys soaking up the sun while taking a peaceful nap ; either that, or he's taking some scenic walk around the territory because he loves to look at the landscape and appreciate it. And just because you can make him do a task, doesn't mean he will do it - he isn't a pushover and he won't be tricked into doing someone else's work. And for one thing, he despises someone lazy and one who would not do their tasks just because they know someone else will handle it.

It can be said that this young creature has a certain confidence in himself as well. He is a very well-spoken young male and he has manners gang have been drilled into him since youth. When he does speak, his words are thought out in a methodical manner - even when he's seeming "bragging" or "gloating" even his "whining" is thought out. He says what others want to hear at times, and he never speaks without a purpose. He is a very keen observer and listener - soaking in information even if it doesn't seem like he's paying attention, he is. While he can gather information when he's in a crowd - it's to be noted that he can slip into the background as well. Now his words can vary, he can be rather polished and flattering when speaking - knowing how to charm one with his words. Always being respectful to those who hold higher rank and more experience than him. But he can also be rather sarcastic and snarky as well, just because he prefers being polite doesn't mean he can't have a bit of an attitude at times.

This young male is rather good at controlling and keeping his emotions under wraps - one can rarely tell if he is upset. Aside from him being slightly passive-aggressive in his behavior, he will also put more sarcasm and wit into his words. However, those close to him know that his true anger is something that one doesn't wish to see nor experience. It's also noted he's more likely to use his more snarky language when he's upset or having a mood. Most notice when he's sad or he's in deep thought as he's more quiet and resigned - at times he can be rather melancholy when the situation calls for it. He can be rather stoic at times - bottling up and keeping his emotions to himself, it isn't healthy but he finds it hard to open up and trust others. It's possibly why he has so few friends. He does have a mask that wears and it takes a lot to get it undone. However, those close to him will tell you that those who do find a way in his heart will have his protection and love.

One would say that this young male is a suck up or people pleaser. And he would vehemently disagree with that statement while being upset that one would even call him that. It's due to not receiving proper acknowledgment that he craves recognition but that too he would deny. While he may try and please others, that doesn't mean he will change himself for them. He is confident in who he is and he knows he's flaws and well, he's working on that part about him. Overall, one can say he's a rather determined and spirited young male - one with passion and who can care deeply for others (though he won't admit that either - it's a weakness, being attached to others gets you hurt.) He's still young and has much to learn, but one things for sure - he's a quick study and he will adapt to anything you throw at him. He's one with very specific morals, not particularly seeing the world in black-and-white - he understands that some bad may need to be down to get a point across - yet, there are things even he wouldn't do. And if someone doesn't share the same values as him or goes against it - he isn't shy about showing his disdain for it, but if the need for him to lurk in the shadows and be patient for an opportunity to overtake his enemy arises - then he's your guy.

Crush:
TBD
Mate:
Not One, Yet . . . .
Offspring:
None
Familial Relationships / Kin:
Affiliations:
TBD
Other:
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 06:35 PM

Starfire Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Daisy
Reputation: Daisy is very respected because of her high ranking, but she is seen as indecisive and too trusting. Daisy has good relationships with the wolves in her pack, and hates to have a bad standing with anyone, so she is always scrambling to please everyone.
Appearance: Daisy is of average height, a little less muscular than a lot of the wolves in her pack because of her low-exercise job, and is a little on the skinny side. She is white with gray stripes and her paws and tail-tip are dark gray. The stripes darkening to the dark grey at the bottom of the limb gives an ombre effect. She has no scars except for a smooth one at the bottom of her left foreleg from when she broke her leg during her second spring.
Personality: Daisy is a very sweet wolf and longs to help everyone she meets. She loves pups and would love to have some of her own one day if it weren't for her rank. Daisy is very social, but could never be accused of being a gossip, because she thinks the best of everyone. However, she is too trusting and will claim that "she has a good feeling about the new pack member" or "He's a good person, he just has some problems" at every chance she gets. Daisy likes everyone equally and doesn't have a best friend, or someone to confide in, so she often keeps things to herself and tries to deal with her problems alone.
Being praised
Healing!
Pups
Talking with friends
Meeting someone new
Elk meat (her favorite)
Swimming
Dislikes:
Not being able to cure someone
Anti-social wolves
Bullies
Cold Weather
Being alone
Being disliked
Hard Exercise
Too much pressure
Strengths:
Trust
Kindness
Problem-solving
Wisdom
Healing
Agility
Speed
Self-reliance
Honesty
Weaknesses:
Physical stregnth
Endurance
Stamina
Combat
Instincts
Trusts too easily
Takes things into her own hands
Bad Liar
Perfectionism
Cannot ignore someone in need
Mate:
None (possibly open for development {scandal if approved} )
Offspring:
None (possible scandal)
Family:
Mother died giving birth: Rain
Father: Unknown
Affiliations:
Open for development
Possible Plot Ideas (if approved):
Possible scandal involving mate and/or pups
Possibly discovers who her father is
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 07:06 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

@StarFire Pack

not accepted. For two reasons.

1. You are missing the hidden words to be in your form. Please look back in the rules and extra info.

2. I would like more info in personality and appearance.

With that being said, Your Druid application will be withdrawn. As I have people requesting to be a Druid. Though with the other two high positions I will give you a chance to accepted with higher ranking as those two. Any questions or concerns please pm me.

@Cyberkittens

Reserving Druid position.

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 07:31 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a sentinel and neophyte (you know I couldn't turn this one down)

Edited at May 14, 2024 07:32 PM by _Moonshadow_
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 14, 2024 07:44 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Moonshadow
lol you got ir
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 08:17 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alpine

"I like the way you kiss me"
"I can tell you miss me"
I like the way you kiss me - Artemas

Male

Rank

Sential

Desired Rank

Beta male

Appearance

@CastleGraphics on DA for pictures provided in form
Alpine possesses a striking build that reflects his prowess as a skilled hunter and agile predator. Standing tall and proud at 31 inches at the shoulder, he commands attention with his divine stance and above-average height, measuring around 3 feet tall and 3 inches. His posture is impeccable, conveying an aura of strength and confidence.
Despite his impressive stature, Alpine's build is characterized by a lean and agile physique rather than bulkiness. His frame is well-proportioned, with muscles sculpted beneath his shaggy pelt, providing him with the strength and agility needed for swift movements and precise maneuvers. His long legs are a testament to his grace and speed, allowing him to cover ground with effortless ease.
As a hunter, Alpine's build is perfectly suited for running and delivering killing blows with precision. His swift movements and keen instincts make him a formidable opponent in the wild, capable of outmaneuvering prey with ease. His lean physique complements his speed, enabling him to chase down elusive quarry and deliver fatal strikes with efficiency. One of his most distinctive features is his unusually large jaws, which set him apart from others of his kind. His abnormally large fangs, with dagger-like points on the end, serve as formidable weapons in his arsenal, allowing him to deliver devastating bites with lethal accuracy. These impressive jaws enhance his hunting capabilities, enabling him to dispatch prey swiftly and efficiently. Alpine's build is a testament to his skill and prowess as a hunter. With his lean and agile physique, coupled with his unusually large jaws and powerful fangs, he is a force to be reckoned with in the wilderness, embodying the perfect blend of strength, speed, and precision. Alpine's hunting skills are nothing short of legendary, earning him the reputation of being an expertly skilled predator among his peers. From a young age, he displayed an innate talent for the hunt, driven by a primal instinct to pursue and capture prey with unparalleled precision. His long legs are perfectly suited for chasing down swift quarry, allowing him to cover vast distances with remarkable speed and endurance. With each stride, he closes the gap between himself and his prey, his lithe form moving with a grace and fluidity that is mesmerizing to behold. But it's not just his speed that sets Alpine apart; it's his mastery of the hunt. His keen senses and sharp instincts enable him to anticipate the movements of his prey, predicting their every move with uncanny accuracy. He stalks his quarry with a silent determination, blending seamlessly into his surroundings until the moment is right to strike. And when that moment comes, Alpine unleashes the full force of his hunting prowess. His skin-cutting fangs, sharp as daggers and honed to perfection, tear through flesh and bone with lethal precision. Each bite is calculated and decisive, delivering a swift and merciful end to his prey. But beyond the physical aspects of hunting, Alpine possesses a deeper understanding of the natural world. He respects the delicate balance of the ecosystem, taking only what his pack needs to survive and ensuring that no prey goes to waste. His hunting skills are not just a means of sustenance; they are a testament to his connection to the land and the creatures that inhabit it.
In the realm of the hunt, Alpine is a true master, embodying the perfect blend of skill, instinct, and respect for the natural world. His mesmerizing presence and unparalleled abilities make him a force to be reckoned with, ensuring his success as a hunter and his rightful place at the top of the food chain.
Alpine's pelt is a masterpiece of natural beauty, showcasing a stunning blend of colors and textures that captivate the eye. His undercoat boasts a soft white-brown hue, providing a warm and inviting base for the intricate patterns that adorn his fur.
The focal point of Alpine's pelt is the jaw-dropping waves of gray that cascade across his body, creating a mesmerizing visual display. Dark gray swathes cap his shoulder blades and tail, flowing seamlessly from his nose bridge to the tip of his tail. This darker hue adds depth and contrast to his overall appearance, drawing attention to his powerful frame.
Beneath the dark gray caping, a lighter shade of gray emerges, creating a subtle gradient effect that adds dimension to his fur. This lighter gray hue blends effortlessly with the darker tones, creating a harmonious transition that is both elegant and refined. Throughout his coat, hints of a light hickory tint can be seen, infusing his fur with a warm and earthy undertone. This subtle touch of color enhances the richness of his pelt, giving it a soft and inviting quality. Alpine's fur is long and shaggy, exuding a sense of wild beauty that is both striking and majestic. Despite its length, his fur is incredibly soft to the touch, a testament to his meticulous grooming habits and care for his appearance.
In essence, Alpine's pelt is a work of art, showcasing the beauty and complexity of the natural world. With its stunning blend of colors and textures, it serves as a reflection of his unique personality and the strength and grace that define him as he is.
Alpine bears the physical testament of his trials and tribulations in the form of scars that map out his journey through the wilderness. These scars narrate stories of resilience, survival, and hard-earned wisdom, each one a reminder of the challenges he has faced and overcome. Among his scars, one stands out prominently on his chest—a pale-dark pink sheet of scar tissue that serves as a lasting testament to a harrowing encounter. As a young and eager hunter, Alpine found himself in a moment of recklessness while pursuing prey. Inattentive to the dangers around him, he suffered a devastating blow to his chest from the hooves of an elk, shattering parts of his collarbone and tearing through tissue. The injury was grave, nearly costing him his life as he lay bleeding and vulnerable to the elements. It was a gruesome sight for those who witnessed it, a stark reminder of the unforgiving nature of the wild. Yet, through sheer luck and timely intervention, Alpine managed to survive, though the scars of that fateful encounter would remain etched on his chest forever. The physical wound healed with time, leaving behind a scar that serves as a constant reminder of the dangers that lurk in the wilderness and the lessons learned from facing them head-on. It is a symbol of Alpine's resilience and determination, a mark of his journey from naive youth to seasoned hunter.
But beyond the physical scars, Alpine carries with him the wisdom gained from his experiences—the knowledge that survival in the wild demands vigilance, humility, and respect for the forces of nature. He wears his scars with pride, for they are a testament to his strength and endurance, a badge of honor earned through hardship and perseverance. And though the memory of that fateful encounter may fade with time, the lessons learned from it will forever shape Alpine's path through the wild. Alpine's scent is as enchanting as the wilderness itself, a harmonious blend of earthy notes that evoke the tranquil beauty of pine woods and the crisp freshness of freshly fallen snow. When in close proximity to him, one can detect the deep aroma pulsing off him, a fragrance that exudes a profound sense of calm and serenity. It's an alluring scent, imbued with a captivating allure that draws others towards him like moths to a flame. There's an unmistakable sense of comfort and warmth in his scent, something to be grateful for and desire, a reflection of his inner tranquility and steadfast presence.
His voice, like an evening night after a refreshing rain, is a soothing melody that resonates with a sense of calm and reassurance. With a cool and even tone, Alpine speaks with a small country accent, adding a touch of rustic charm to his words. His voice carries a quiet strength and confidence, yet there's a gentle warmth to it that puts others at ease in his presence. It has a drawing quality, captivating listeners with its sincerity and authenticity. Whether conveying wisdom gained from his experiences or offering words of comfort and encouragement, Alpine's voice is a beacon of reassurance in a world often fraught with uncertainty.

Personality

| Easy going | Calm | Serious | Bold | Thoughtful | Charming |

Alpine, a clam and serious wolf. Someone with a nice soothing aura that makes you vibrate with warmth. Hes a sweet wolf with good traits. Most would want to be around him. There's not much to not like about him. He has a neutral pulse fuming off him. Very easy going and likeable. The way he carries himself with a grace of confidence that is admirable. Alpine embodies a captivating blend of characteristics that make him a truly remarkable individual. His calm and serious demeanor exudes an air of tranquility and wisdom, drawing others towards him like moths to a flame. Despite his composed exterior, he possesses a boldness that commands attention and respect, making him an influential presence in any setting. At the core of Alpine's persona lies his easygoing nature, which serves as a cornerstone of his likability. He navigates through life with a laid-back attitude, effortlessly adapting to the ebb and flow of circumstances. This affable disposition endears him to those around him, fostering deep connections and genuine friendships. Alpine's thoughtfulness sets him apart, as he approaches every situation with careful consideration and empathy. He listens intently, offering sage advice and unwavering support to those in need. His charming demeanor adds a layer of charisma to his interactions, leaving a lasting impression on everyone he encounters. Furthermore, Alpine possesses a subtle magnetism, emanating a soothing aura that envelops those in his presence with warmth and comfort. His grace and confidence are apparent in every stride, reflecting an inner strength and resilience that inspire admiration in others. Alpine is more than just a pack member; he is a beacon of light in a world often overshadowed by darkness. His blend of easygoing charm, calm demeanor, and bold presence make him a cherished friend and an invaluable asset to any community lucky enough to have him. He also possesses a strategic persona that elevates him to the ranks of an exceptional hunter. With each calculated move, he demonstrates a keen understanding of his environment and prey, ensuring his success in tough situations. His sharp instincts and quick thinking make him a formidable opponent, capable of outsmarting even the most elusive of targets. In the realm of hunting, Alpine's wariness serves as a vital asset, allowing him to remain vigilant and attuned to potential threats. His acute senses are finely tuned to detect the slightest disturbances in his surroundings, enabling him to anticipate danger and adapt his strategy accordingly. Whether tracking prey or evading danger, he moves with precision and purpose, minimizing risk while maximizing his chances of success. When challenged, Alpine's fast-thinking nature comes to the forefront, enabling him to respond swiftly and decisively. He assesses the situation with clarity and confidence, formulating strategies on the fly to overcome obstacles and emerge victorious. His ability to remain calm under pressure ensures that he maintains control of the situation, outmaneuvering his adversaries with ease. His strategic prowess extends beyond mere hunting prowess. He possesses a deep understanding of pack dynamics and cooperation, leveraging the strengths of his companions to achieve collective goals. As a loyal member, he inspires trust and loyalty among his packmates, fostering a cohesive unit that operates with synergy and efficiency. In the wilderness, Alpine's strategic persona is synonymous with success. His combination of wariness, fast thinking, and tactical acumen make him a force to be reckoned with, ensuring his dominance as a skilled hunter and a respected pack member within the pack.

Alpine's personality towards someone close to him is deeply affectionate, loyal, and protective. Whether it be a family member, a close friend, or a trusted ally, Alpine's bond with this individual runs deep, permeated by a profound sense of camaraderie and mutual respect. In their presence, his demeanor softens, revealing a gentler side of his nature. He expresses his affection through small gestures of kindness and support, demonstrating his unwavering commitment to their well-being. His actions speak volumes, conveying a sense of warmth and compassion that leaves no doubt about the depth of his feelings. Alpine is fiercely protective of those close to him, standing as a stalwart guardian against any threat or adversity they may face. He is quick to lend a helping hand or offer a listening ear, providing comfort and reassurance in times of need. His loyalty knows no bounds, and he would go to great lengths to ensure the safety and happiness of his loved ones. His bond with this individual is characterized by a sense of mutual trust and understanding. They share a unique connection forged through shared experiences and moments of triumph and adversity. In each other's company, they find strength and solace, united by a common purpose and a shared sense of camaraderie. Alpine's personality towards someone close to him is defined by the depth of his love and devotion. He treasures their relationship above all else, cherishing the bond they share and striving to nurture it with care and affection. In their presence, he finds joy and fulfillment, grateful for the privilege of having such a cherished companion by his side.

Strengths

Running

Hunting

Quick thinking

Built up strength

Weaknesses

Small spaces

Raw strength

Fighting

Stress

Kin

Open!!! Would love

Mate

Perchance you find he would be a VERY good mate?

Offspring

Perchance you find he would be a VERY good dad?

Affiliations

Yes. Just ask please!!!

Other

Erm sigma pink-purple by chance?

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 11:55 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lost Rune, accepted

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 12:06 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Update:

Two high ranking roles have been added. They are open for the taking.

The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 02:53 PM

Starfire Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
sorry nevermind

Edited at May 15, 2024 03:11 PM by Starfire Pack
The Wolves of the Borealis (Open)May 15, 2024 03:02 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

"You don't have to believe your life is precious, but that all life is precious."

wolf-6-by-ma8201-d3fz6we-414w-2x.jpg

All images on this post are free stock images by ma8201 on DA.

Name:

Aurora

8 years

Female

Desired Rank(Delete if not interested in high ranking):

Druid

Your reputation:

There is a warm aura about this she-wolf, naturally extending to anyone in her presence. Her calm and pacifistic demeanor makes it hard for anywolf to outright dislike Aurora, but occassionally is a headache for some. Though, in the recent months, she has been keeping to herself more, mostly only talking when spoken to. Understandably so, as it is her duty to heal and nurture her pack back to health. In her eyes, she has failed, losing many to these unknown diseases as well as other trials the gods have decided to put them through. Aurora would never agree with murdering any of her own kin, and is currently having a hard time letting it go, but she does understand the alpha pair were a problem- "Their deaths will fertilize the pack's new bloom". It is hard for her to face the pack after the wounds are still fresh, and not blame herself for everything, spending the majority of her freetime pondering what she could have done differently. Despite this, however, Aurora will never let it be known that she is internally troubled, always keeping a smile on her face.

Appearance:

wolf-11-by-ma8201-d3gg9kg-fullview.jpg

ma8201 on DA

Where the she-wolf lacks in build, Aurora makes up for in height, being a whopping 32 inches at the shoulder- quite tall for a female. She has a lean build, looking more scrawny as of late after the months of famine, though she has put on a bit of weight as her pack is healing, weighing approximately 115 pounds. Her shoulders and sides are narrowly built, with her snout to tail being rather long, her tail being slightly longer than average. Aurora has close to no muscle, rightfully so as her duties do not require her to fight nor hunt, only ever leaving the den for herbs and such- usually with an escort. However, if spooked, she can dash for yards insanely fast, her long legs and slender body making it easy for her to get out of any trouble before the trouble even notices her.

Aurora's fur is always nice and well kempt unlike her peers, which is fair as she does not have as much physical labor as the rest of the pack. Although, as winter's end is still recent, she is not exempt from having the straggly post-winter coat look. Her coat is softer and thick, filling out more along her cheeks, rump, and tail, while thinning along her body and legs. Aurora is mostly white in color, the soft greys mostly being reserved for her spine, tail, and head. She has some very light creamy colors down her snout and along the backs of her ears, almost unnoticable from far away. The blends of these soft, light colors make her an overall gorgeous wolf. Her eyes are a golden-brown, looking like honey as the sun shines on them.

Occassionally, especially after a battle or hunt in the pack, she may be found caked in old blood that is not her own, or even less often, covered in dirt after scavenging for supplies. She usually smells of the herbs she has been working the most with, but as of late, she has mostly smelt of various flowers.

my favorite season is winter.

wolf-5-by-ma8201-d3fz6op-414w-2x.jpg

ma8201 on DA

Personality:

Aurora is a rather passive wolf, easily able to get along with almost anywolf. She is a listener rather than a talker, often listening to many of her fellow packmate's troubles and complaints. She is very much the 'Mother' of the pack, offering care and advice for ailments far deeper than external wounds, even to the meanest member. Aurora sees through cold and pessimistic personas, giving everywolf the same amount of care and love despite how they may treat her; Unfortunately, she is often used as a punching bag because of this, but Aurora does not mind. She is not immune to picking favorites, however, though she tries to not make it obvious when she has one, and never holds bias over one wolf or the other.

The druid is rather spiritual, though not in the sense that the oracle is- seeing visions and such- rather she believes all life is precious, even evil lives. She does not believe murder is the answer in any case. She thanks her meal before eating for sacrificing their life to give her strength. If a wolf were to die, she is first at the scene to help their spirit pass, and believes in proper ceremonies and rituals for such things. She will never advise killing anyone, and will attempt to avoid fights as much as possible.

Aurora is the realistic type, and is never one to give false hope. She can be quite blunt with what she thinks is right, occassionally hurting especially young wolves feelings. She does not mind nor feel bad, as she believes it is the path to healing. Aurora will be the first to tell somewolf they are in the wrong, no matter how much she loves them or if they are in a higher rank than her. This does not mean she goes about it in a disrespectful manner, however, often pulling wolves to the side to tell them in a kind way.

After all the pack's troubles, Aurora is no longer seen going around the territory talking to her peers as she once used to. She never leaves her space unless she has to for her work nowadays, and doesn't go out of her way to create conversation. She is currently finding it difficult to face her pack, feeling immense guilt and stuck living in the past wondering what she could do differently. Aurora brushes off all concerns about her, however, upkeeping a smile and positive attitude to those that come by, often making excuses for any questioning her on her isolation.

She has a rather deep voice for a female, but still maintaining femininity. Her voice is melodic and alurring, able to soothe most feelings of anger or panic. Being one of the eldest in the pack, she has loads of stories to tell for those that wish to hear them.

Strengths:

• Knowledge about the flora and fauna in the area

• Kindness, very empathetic

• Great speed, only for short bursts

• An expert in healing and treating ailments, though in recent times she doubts herself

• Staying true to herself and the pack

• Not letting fear or doubt blind her

• Great with yearlings/pups

Weaknesses:

• Physically very weak

• Has a hard time letting the past go, especially when there is a chance she could have changed it

• Lying

• Says things very bluntly, occassionally hurting feelings

• Can not run for long

• Keeping secrets from the alpha pair

Kin:

Her parents are long deceased, she was the only pup to survive the early months of spring.

Mate:

None, and will never have one

Offspring:

None, and will never have one

Affiliations:

Aurora was very close with the previous alpha pair despite their differences. She finds it hard letting them go.

Other:

is it pink?

wolf-3-by-ma8201-d3fz4wj-414w-2x.jpg

ma8201 on DA

Edited at May 15, 2024 03:50 PM by Cyberkittens

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us