Wolf Play : Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
03:24:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
You convinced me to not be a spending addict (WP currency wise)
 starmutt
03:23:59 marsh | they/it
you guys want mine feathers </3 they're bound to get stolen
 BuggyOs
03:22:50 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I knowww and the bird guy aint dropping any
 kycantina
03:22:27 ky but it's spooky
Bug, oof same, robin feathers are so expensive right now
 Boo
03:21:38 Chrissy
rook,
damn! do you like shiba inu on her at all?
 technoblade
03:21:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Ooo go for it! That's the same goal as me :D
 Boeing
03:21:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
what did I do
 BuggyOs
03:21:12 Bug-a-boo
ky
...I also have been buying moves nonstop and had to buy potions to rid my wolves of injuries
 Continental Wolves
03:20:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Im going to start a mission to get to 1 million mush
 kycantina
03:20:26 ky but it's spooky
Bug, I spent 2k on moves and 3k on CP too, surprised it's not lower
 Sabbath
03:19:50 Rook
If she had panda face marking... she would be so pretty god damn why did I look
 Poe
03:19:37 
Loving the game of thrones nicknames lol.
 BloodWeb
03:19:27 Blood/Nicole
Oh I'm surprisingly in the positives for profit it looks like
 Sabbath
03:19:18 Rook
Mother of Dragons
yeahh I think she'd be prettier if only she had a face marking
 BuggyOs
03:19:17 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I bought 2000 explore moves I have yet to use, plus 1000cp, sooo I'm low on mush (ignoring the 30,000 in my holes)
 technoblade
03:19:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Today's Profit: 7050

:)
 Sabbath
03:18:44 Rook
Boo
Eh I'm not sure what dye I'd use though. Looking at custom maker with the ones I have access to, none of them look good lol
 kycantina
03:18:23 ky but it's spooky
Bug, me too
Today's Profit: -2308
 Boo
03:16:57 Chrissy
rook,
ooh, maybe dye her?
 BuggyOs
03:16:39 Bug-a-boo
Today's Profit: -3117
wooo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Jaguar : 0
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 28, 2024 08:16 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

chimewood said:
here I go :0
-------------------
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Kanade Maru
Age(Human years): 8
Tribe: Wolf
Personality: Kind and very curious. Kanade is somewhat skittish and for most of the time doesn't speak much but when she does, she loves asking questions and talking about the wilderness. She often leaves tiny gifts for those she likes. She is also a bit naive.
Appearance: She is short with cream/tan slightly freckled skin. She has ash blonde hair that curls near the ends and bangs against her forehead. She is slender and seems rather fragile.
In her wolf form, she is small and has unusual dull rose/chocolate fur with a cream underbelly and dark brown point markings. She has bright, attentive gold eyes and long ears.
Strengths: Agile, generous and can remember many things the first time she is taught/told/experiences it (see other). She is as strong as a typical pup.
Weaknesses: Timid with strangers and has a fear of any natural disasters. She also doesn't have a lot of endurance. She also has a limited patience.
Other: Has photographic memory
-------------

Accepted!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 29, 2024 02:24 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Almost ready to start!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 29, 2024 02:31 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes! Do we Have a dissusion or no?

Broken Rivers said:
Almost ready to start!

Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 29, 2024 02:51 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Whispering Echoes,
It's on the first page
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)March 9, 2024 11:42 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey Broken Rustle <3 Can I reserve a dragon? If the main dragon hasn't been taken I'd like that one please! If it has I'll be a regular member!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)March 9, 2024 11:43 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Lost Rune said:
Hey Broken Rustle <3 Can I reserve a dragon? If the main dragon hasn't been taken I'd like that one please! If it has I'll be a regular member!

Yes, thank you! Leader is not taken yet.
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)March 9, 2024 11:45 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Great! I'll work on my form now.
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)March 9, 2024 11:46 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Lost Rune said:
Great! I'll work on my form now.

Amazing!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)March 9, 2024 11:54 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jasper

Tribe
Dragon
Personality

The dragon, known as Jasper, possesses a complex and multifaceted personality that makes him a compelling dragon in any situation. Despite his intimidating appearance and fearsome abilities, Jasper is not a malevolent creature. Instead, he is a creature of great wisdom and intelligence, with a deep understanding of the world around him.

Jasper is a protector of the land, fiercely defending it from any who would seek to harm it. He takes his role as guardian seriously, often going to great lengths to ensure the safety of the creatures that inhabit the land. Despite his immense power, Jasper is not without compassion. He is known to show kindness to those in need, often using his abilities to aid those who are in trouble.

Despite his noble intentions, Jasper can also be fiercely independent and proud. He values his freedom above all else and is wary of any who seek to control or manipulate him. This independence can sometimes make him seem aloof or distant, but those who earn his trust will find a loyal and steadfast ally in Jasper

In addition to his protective nature, Jasper is also a creature of great curiosity. He is constantly seeking to expand his knowledge and understanding of the world, often venturing far from his lair in search of new discoveries. This curiosity can sometimes lead him into dangerous situations, but Jasper is always prepared to face whatever challenges come his way.

Overall, Jasper is a complex and intriguing dragon, with a personality that is as multifaceted as his appearance. He is a creature of great power and wisdom, but also one of compassion and curiosity. In any setting, Jasper is sure to leave a lasting impression on all who encounter him

Dragon form
Jasper, the baby blue dragon, is a magnificent sight to behold, with scales that shimmer like the softest of clouds in the sky. His color is a gentle, soothing blue, reminiscent of the clear sky on a calm summer day. Each scale is perfectly formed, overlapping with precision to create a seamless coat of armor that glistens in the sunlight.
Despite his mature age, Jasper retains a youthful vitality and appearance, his size hinting at the immense power he has already mastered. His wings are expansive and strong, capable of carrying him effortlessly through the air. When he spreads his wings, they seem to stretch out to the horizon, a testament to his strength and grace.
Jasper's eyes are a bright, sparkling blue, full of wisdom and intelligence. They radiate a sense of calm and understanding, reflecting the vast knowledge and experience he has accumulated over the years. His horns are strong and sturdy, a sign of his resilience and determination.
Despite his impressive appearance, Jasper is a creature of quiet dignity and reserve. He is not playful, but rather thoughtful and contemplative, often spending hours in deep meditation or studying ancient texts. He is a creature of great wisdom and insight, and his words are often sought after by those seeking guidance and counsel.
Overall, Jasper is a magnificent and wise creature, with a beauty and presence that captivates all who see him. His presence adding a sense calm and wariness everywhere.
-
Human Form
As a shifter, Jasper's human form is a reflection of his dragonic majesty, imbued with a sense of otherworldly grace and power. In human form, Jasper retains his striking blue eyes, which seem to pierce through to one's soul with their depth and intensity. His hair is a shade of silver that shimmers in the light, reminiscent of moonlight on a tranquil night.
Jasper's features are sharp and defined, with a regal bearing that commands respect. His skin has a faint bluish tint, hinting at his true nature as a dragon. Despite his imposing presence, there is a warmth and kindness in his gaze, a reflection of the gentle soul that lies within.
In terms of attire, Jasper prefers simple yet elegant clothing that allows him freedom of movement. He often wears pirate like T-shirts and cargo pants. in shades of blue and silver, which complement his natural coloring. Around his neck, he wears a pendant in the shape of a dragon, a symbol of his true nature and a reminder of the power that lies within him.
Overall, Jasper's human form is a testament to his dual nature as both a powerful dragon and a wise and compassionate being. His appearance is both striking and captivating, a reflection of the extraordinary being that he is.
Strengths
Fast thinking
Fighting
Hunting
Weaknesses
His underbelly in dragon form is very vulnerable
Fighting in small spaces (claustrophobic)
Silver stakes etc
Rank
Leader
Other

Edited at March 9, 2024 12:25 PM by Lost Rune
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)March 9, 2024 12:20 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Done :3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8