Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rp
Chatbox
 Urux
04:30:51 Urox
Ecifircas
I love Halloween, but it's not a very big thing here. Though i am going to a friend's party at the end of the month
 The Pumpkin King
04:26:13 
Urux, it's my Halloween username every year because I'm not creative enough for username-based puns.

'Sacrifice' was runner up, though. 🎃
 Arachne
04:24:58 Ara/Kat
something going on with event quests?
 Urux
04:24:42 Urox
Ecirfircas
I was sitting here like who if Pumpkin King in my PMs lmao
 The Pumpkin King
04:21:32 
So happy about this event. :')
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   23 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:08 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thanks wanted to use this boy again. He was fun to use. And fugured he would be perfect for this roleplay.

Crazydayz said:
Nirvana
Malaki looks great! He's accepted. Seems like he'll add some drama.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:15 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
no longer using

Edited at January 2, 2024 02:43 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:18 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Naomi is accepted! You're quick lol/
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:19 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moth is finished on page 2!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 02:20 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! She looks great.

Christmas Moon said:
Moth is finished on page 2!

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 03:39 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Lycus
Role
Pack member
Opinions on the pairings
He doesn't really care, the Alphas have to do what's nessacary to keep the pack running.
Appearance
Lycus has a dark pelt, it starts a black around his back and neck and slowly fades into gray, then a lighter gray towards his paws. He is average sized for his age. His eyes are a dark green, like the grass during summer. He has a nick in his ear from when he was younger and wandered into a thorn bush, and when he was struggling to get out, ripped off a small piece of his ear.
Personality
Lycus is more on the quiet side. He doesn't really like social interaction, but he manages, if only for his mother’s sake. Lycus is a very good friend, and he is always there to listen to your problems and comfort you. His isn't very interested in love, but he would like to have his own pups some day. He is a very hard worker and loves helping out the pack in the form of hunting, patrolling the territory, or anything else he can do to help.
Strengths (3+)
intelligence
Stealth
work ethic
Weaknesses (3+)
Quiet
Fear of heights
Can't swim
Can't deal with change
Mate
(none yet)
Parents
Visani- mother
Kin
Kalevala -sister
Offspring
open in the future
Other

Edited at January 4, 2024 08:55 AM by _Moonshadow_
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 04:21 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 04:21 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Visani
" Sensitive & Leadership "
Nickname(s):
Vivi and ⁄ or Isa
~ ¤ ~
Beta Female
Desired Rank:
Shes content for the moment.
Opinion On The Pairings:
She is currently feeling more of a positive look onto her feelings of the pairings, though she doesn't have a set opinion on them. There are some times when the Alphas mate great pairings, yes... But then again, there are other times where the pairings aren't as thought out and don't just affect those two wolves but the whole pack. Which doesn't sit well with her whatsoever.
~ ¤ ~
Aroma:
Chamomile & Newly Fallen Rain
Voice:
Its quite the angelic one. Almost always used in a soft a d gentle tone, though she is not afraid to raise it if needed. Unusually a very kind voice, it could be described as welcoming as well.
Size:
Average Sized - 110 Pounds - 2'5" Feet Tall - 5'8" Feet Long
~ ¤ ~
Appearance:
A handsome young she-wolf with speed rather than strength on her mind. Her torso is quite lengthy but supple, and has considerable flexibility in her movements. Jumping over undergrowth or over trees mid-hunt is relatively easy for her as she has a heightened sense of agility as well as quick reaction times - though it took a whole puphood of crashing into things before she completely figured it out. As a full grown adult, Visani has a tendency to think ahead of her movements; she will not rush thoughtlessly into a chase, but will not hesitate in getting a move on if the prey gets startled and makes a run for it. To her, the ability of getting moving is of equal importance of the ability of pausing to judge the situation in a second. Her usual gait is fluid and graceful, with her streamline sprint extending to a quick rhythm charge of pawsteps. Similarly, her walking strides are quick and energetic, her ability to quickly gain ground without making much noise at all. Her feet are especially fluffy, webbed and well insulated, allowing her to nimbly sneak up on others or prey without making much of a sound. She likes a good swim once and a while too, and is generally not well-muscled - more of a lean, light, and long climbed wolf all around. Though she is tough enough to outlast an opponent in a test of stamina, Visani would not be able to win against many other adults in a battle of strength - ending up easily overpowered and knocked over into the ground. Thankfully, this is only if the opponent is able to pin her down in the first place.
-
The young she-wolf is quite sharp in structure, with her long pointed nose and her deep chest. She stands at an average height of 2'5" feet tall at the shoulder, and measuring just over 5'8" feet long. Her size doesn't appear much bigger though, as she only scales in at around 110 pounds or so - most of her weight is distributed into her long legs and shoulders instead on her chest. She really isn't bulky in the slightest, and can appear almost skinny if she doesnt eat well. Her skill for catching mostly keeps any hunger at bay though, so she doesn't have to use up any valuable pack carcasses.
-
Her facial features are angular with a slightly grizzled snout in which slopes elegantly down. Visani's are a subtle yellow-brown, with the yellow taking dominance in the sunlight and turning them into a stained gold with darker freckling. They are not overly striking, but are more of a warm honeyglow or daisy pollen shade - and easily meet eyes with others without being to piercing of a glare. This young females eyes do not like to give away to much about their beholder - instead the only expression shown through them is slight concern or intrege, noticeable by her rapid blinking. Her tail carries most of the burden of showing her emotions. It flicks slightly up at the tip, and hangs loosely yet eagerly at her back. Visani will constantly greet others with a friendly wag of her tails, and the tip will rarely lay still even if the rest of her body is completely stock still. Alongside this, the females slightly parted mouth often rests in a loose grin - not enough to be showing her teeth, but parted enough for which she may need to display them in a heartbeat. For the most part, she has quite a passive body expression - happily lazing about and getting active depending on what her pack needs of her in the moment.
-
In terms of coloration, Visani's coat is a variety of russet, black, browns, creams and whites. Starting with the majority of her fur - the fur is semi-long with whispy dark russet tufts that messily bunch in certain areas such as the back of her legs. She has longer fur down her neck especially, which is a darker brown. The brown to black gradient stretches all across her back and down her shoulders, ending halfway down them. A similar black sooty follows the upper side of her tail - ending in a darker tuft at the bottom. Her underbelly is a gradient from cream to white, with similar patches of white at her feet and underside of her tail and muzzle.
Personality:
|| Humble || Sweet || Incredibly Loyal || Comforting || Motherly || Warm || Respectful and Respectable || Caring || Empathetic || Thoughtful || Stern When Needed || Charming || Selfless || Generous || Flirtatious || Cheeky || Honest || Work Driven || Adventurous || Good Natured || Open Minded And Hearted || Active || Sassy || Agile || Genuine || Tolerant || Curious || Flexible || Clever || Playful || Slow To Trust || Easy To Please || Elegant || Regal || Likeable || Persuasive || Fair || Alert || Outgoing || Sensible || Slightly Jumpy || Quick Learner || Quick Thinker || Positive || Encouraging || Neat & Tidy || Energetic || Understanding || Self Confident || Hopeful || Passionate || Observant || Truthful or Blunt || Reliable || Hardworking || Graceful || Controlled || Well Rounded || Pleasant || Overprotective || Gentle || Emotional || Helpful || Whimsical || Ambitious || Patient || Cunning At Times || Motivated || Social Butterfly || Optimistic || Slightly Opinionated ||
~ ¤ ~
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
⊕ Making Conversation and Socializing In General
⊕ Peace Keeper
⊕ Patience
⊕ Speed & Agility
⊕ Motherly Instincts
⊕ Loyalty
Weaknesses
⊗ Brute Force ⁄ Physical Strength
⊗ Disrespectful Animals
⊗ Swimming
⊗ Standing Up For Herself
⊗ Quite Often Is She Tired
⊗ Slightly Jumpy ⁄ Skittish
~ ¤ ~
Crush:
Her beloved.
Mate:
Huo, The Beta Male.
Offspring:
While she isnt currently pregnant, she would love to have some more pups in the future, preferably sooner than later. She does mother two pack juveniles already, but again, wants to continue on her lifeline. She also has an older child...hm.
- | Juvenile; Open | -
- | Juvenile; Lycus | M | -
- | Adult; Kalevala | F | -
~ ¤ ~
Kin:
Shes open for a sibling or even two, just Pm me to figure something out!
Affiliations:
Open.
~ ¤ ~
Theme Songs:
Lover - Taylor Swift
The Hills - The Weeknd
High Enough - K. Flay
Can You Hold Me? - NF ft. Britt Nicole
Other:
Finished with her!

Edited at January 2, 2024 03:21 PM by Biologist at Work
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 04:43 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Isla
~
Role: Juvenile
~
Opinions on the pairings: Is slightly leaning towards against but her opinions are changing and being influenced by other pack members.
~
Appearance: Isla has slim, lithe build but still has plenty of muscle. Her coat is mostly pale grey, mixed with darker shades. Her underbelly and paws are white and she has a black blaze on her forehead. Isla's eyes are dark blue. She has dark grey speckles across her flanks and sides.
Isla has a good amount of muscle from training and preparation for when she becomes full grown pack member.
Her voice is soft and quiet but she can change her tone, if ever, to shout at somebody if she is angry.
~
Personality: Isla is rather quiet and reserved but also energetic and enjoys doing things like hunting. Isla is slowly becoming more social and friendly to others, even if she doesn't know them. She doesn't have many friends but is loyal to the ones she does have. She loves teasing her friends and joking with them. When someone has offended her or one of her friends, she can be snappy and aggressive. Isla is a fierce fighter and would do basically anything for her pack.
~
Strengths:
• Agile and swift
• Intelligent
• Good listener
• Quick learner
~
Weaknesses:
• A bit gullible
• Isn't a very good swimmer
• Can be easily overpowered
• Hates confrontation
~
Mate: None - later in the RP?
Parents: Open
Kin: Open, PM me and we can work something out!
Offspring: None
Other: Have I missed anything?

Edited at December 29, 2023 04:49 PM by Moonlight wolf
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Closed! | Romance | Wolf rpDecember 29, 2023 04:47 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! She looks great.

Moonlight wolf said:
Name: Isla
Role: Juvenile
Opinions on the pairings: Is slightly leaning towards against but her opinions are changing and being influenced by other pack members.
Appearance: Isla has slim, lithe build but still has plenty of muscle. Her coat is mostly pale grey, mixed with darker shades. Her underbelly and paws are white and she has a black blaze on her forehead. Isla's eyes are dark blue. She has dark grey speckles across her flanks and sides.
Isla has a good amount of muscle from training and preparation for when she becomes full grown pack member.
Personality: Isla is rather quiet and reserved but also energetic and enjoys doing things like hunting. Isla is slowly becoming more social and friendly to others, even if she doesn't know them. She doesn't have many friends but is loyal to the ones she does have. She loves teasing her friends and joking with them. When someone has offended her or one of her friends, she can be snappy and aggressive. Isla is a fierce fighter and would do basically anything for her pack.
Strengths:
• Agile and swift
• Intelligent
• Good listener
• Quick learner
Weaknesses:
• A bit gullible
• Isn't a very good swimmer
• Can be easily overpowered
Mate: None - later in the RP?
Parents: Open
Kin: Open