Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!
Chatbox
 starmutt
06:33:15 marsh | they/it
well right now they wont
 Ecifircas
06:29:07 
*Not sure if you'd get in trouble for asking for free breedings in Sales Chat, I mean. You'll get in trouble no matter what asking for something for free in Main Chat. :-)
 Ecifircas
06:28:24 
Cortex, oh, and for future reference - the best place to ask for breedings is Sales Chat. I'm not sure if you'd get in trouble or not for just asking for a free breeding but you can advertise that she's up for breeding, no matter the cost, in Sales Chat.

Under the 'Chat' button, you can click 'View Sales' to go to Sales chat.
 Ecifircas
06:26:53 
When you go to a forum thread you want to bookmark, go to the bottom of the first post and you will find a few hyperlinks. You can choose there if you just want to bookmark it or if you want to subscribe to it (meaning you'll get notifications when there are new posts on the thread - either from every pack that posts on them or just when the original poster posts on the thread.)

You can find all of you bookmarks and subscriptions under 'My Subscriptions' and 'My Bookmarks' on the main forum page.
 Cortex
06:25:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I put her up for breeding and Oki thanks
 Ecifircas
06:25:19 
If you want to breed your female, you can either put them up for breeding so anyone can come and breed your wolf.

Or you can look for male wolves put up for stud in the Trading Post (Realm > Trading Post) for males to breed to her.
 starmutt
06:24:34 marsh | they/it
there should be a bookmark button at the bottom of the first post
 Cortex
06:24:20 Tex,Core,Shade,They
@starmutt
Okay, imma do that now
 Cortex
06:23:59 Tex,Core,Shade,They
How do you bookmark a forum?
 starmutt
06:23:59 marsh | they/it
cant breed if she's not up for breeding
 Ecifircas
06:23:35 
Yes?
 Cortex
06:23:19 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have a question
 Cortex
06:21:31 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Can someone Mate with my Alpha Female?
 Cortex
06:20:31 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Good morning chat!
 Silent Lucidity
06:09:24 Silent, Lucid
When you hit a road block with a rp and have to mark it as unread so you remember to answer it eventually
 Ecifircas
05:39:43 
Arachne, happens to me every day. Dx

I don't know why so many accounts have died lately but they have.
 Arachne
05:38:21 Ara/Kat
one of my paws disappeared D:
 The Amethyst
05:06:46 
Pup 81 has a legendary coat but the melanism covers it :'(
 Kingwolf
04:49:04 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play male (scott/Stiles x Malia)
 the Wayne pack
04:45:52 Waning
I think taking a wolf break did something to my naming schemes, lol. They suddenly turned cinematic/epithet-y all of a sudden.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Mamba : +2
Snapping Turtle : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   11 

Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 10:05 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll gladly play one!
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 12:47 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wonderful! They will be NPC's until they become Trainees though, so you might waiting just a bit^^
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 12:53 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
I don't mind!
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 02:23 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name-
Willow
Age-
1.5 years old
Gender-
Female
Desired Rank-
Meadow clan warrior
Appearance-
Willow is a red fox. She has dark red fur with a black colored tail except for the tail tip which is white in color. The red color also blends into a white around her underside. She also has black ears and under-eye markings. She has white socks on her back left and front right paws. Her eyes are amber in color.
Willow is around 64 centimeters in height. Her fur is fairly fluffy in the winter, thinning out in the spring and the summer. This allows for her to remain at a good temperature year-round.
General Personality-
| Social | Extroverted | Passionate | Energetic | Kind | Curious | Friendly | Compassionate | Trusting |
Mate-
Open
Offspring-
Hopefully in the future
Kin-
Open!
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 02:57 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Name:
Mira
[ M - Eye - Ra ]
~
Clan:
Meadow Clan
Soldier
Desired Rank:
Second In Command...Maybe
~
Appearance:
Mira is quite the attractive female, she may be a bit simple but she's pretty nonetheless.
The young female stands on the taller side when it comes to height, standing 2'1 feet tall from the shoulder. She has sharp features including her jaw and the frame if her body in general. She is on the slimmer side, but not slim enough to worry about her weight, as she is a healthy 19.8 pounds. Mira actually has an elegant body structure, and you can tell her confidence by the way she strides.
As for her coloration, Mira is quite simple, as I explained earlier. She has a base coat of a deeper red than most, her paws fade into a dark brown, almost black. She isnt the fluffyist fox, but her tail is fairly fluffed up. And her tail also fades out into a dark brown at the end, as well as her muzzle and the tip of her ears. Mira has stunning emerald green, almond shaped eyes, they are one of the more prudent characteristics that stick out the most. The young female does have a few scars from previous battles but nothing to serious.
Mira has a soothing, soft toned voice. Its a bit whispy and she has the slightest lisp, but its hardly noticeable. She has a sharp English accent that's usually kept at a calm tone but will not hesitate to be raised if needed.
Personality:
|| Sweet || Welcoming || Respectful and Respectable || Incredibly Loyal || Wise || Fair || Elegant || Open Hearted and Minded || Motherly || Quiet || Generous || Selfless || Empathetic || Friendly || Humorous || Self Confident ||
~
Crush:
Open.
Mate:
Open, Pm me!
Offspring:
Yep! Mira is currently expecting 1-2 kits, she is pretty much midpoint when it comes to pregnancy timing, so she should be able to have them in the later spring. Their sire is a loner...unfortunately he left her without a mere goodbye when he figured out she was carrying his children.
(Im wondering if the kits could be NPC's, and continue to be until they are Trainees. Then I could make a character sheet for them, or others could play them^^)

This is beautiful, accepted, welcome to the clans!
I was a little worried when you said she was expecting, but I'm sure we can work something out, I like your ideas
Although I think honey might be grumpy about one of her clan foxes having kits with a loner
I personally think we could use some different blood lines, eh? lol
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 02:57 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lost Carols said:
I'll gladly play one!

didnt even see this yet, this is great XD
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 02:58 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Name-
Willow
Age-
1.5 years old
Gender-
Female
Desired Rank-
Meadow clan warrior
Appearance-
Willow is a red fox. She has dark red fur with a black colored tail except for the tail tip which is white in color. The red color also blends into a white around her underside. She also has black ears and under-eye markings. She has white socks on her back left and front right paws. Her eyes are amber in color.
Willow is around 64 centimeters in height. Her fur is fairly fluffy in the winter, thinning out in the spring and the summer. This allows for her to remain at a good temperature year-round.
General Personality-
| Social | Extroverted | Passionate | Energetic | Kind | Curious | Friendly | Compassionate | Trusting |
Mate-
Open
Offspring-
Hopefully in the future
Kin-
Open!

Accepted :D
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 21, 2023 03:25 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name-
Marigold
Age-
2 years old
Gender-
Female
Desired Rank-
The Beach clan Medic
Appearance-
Marigold is a classic red fox. She has a very fluffy coat, useful for the winter but it may end up being inconvinent in the summer, overheating her. Her chest and underside are a snowy white while the other majority of her fur is the classic rouge associated with her type of fox. She has dazzling dark brown eyes that look into the soul.
General Personality-
| Intellegent | Socially aware | Compassionate | Ready to help | Tender | Adaptive | Wise | A great listener | Mature |
Other-
Sorry for taking so long!
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 21, 2023 03:37 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Name-
Marigold
Age-
2 years old
Gender-
Female
Desired Rank-
The Beach clan Medic
Appearance-
Marigold is a classic red fox. She has a very fluffy coat, useful for the winter but it may end up being inconvinent in the summer, overheating her. Her chest and underside are a snowy white while the other majority of her fur is the classic rouge associated with her type of fox. She has dazzling dark brown eyes that look into the soul.
General Personality-
| Intellegent | Socially aware | Compassionate | Ready to help | Tender | Adaptive | Wise | A great listener | Mature |
Other-
Sorry for taking so long!

Dont stress it, just need Biologist at Work to respond and we're all evened out. Thank you so much! (accepted)
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 21, 2023 04:06 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Suraji
" The Sun " - Hindi Origin
~
Clan:
Beach Clan
Alpha
Desired Rank:
As content as she could be.
~
Appearance:
An absolutely stunning female, but deadly... So don't underestimate her in any way.
Suraji is an elegant though well muscled female, she has a strong frame with an oddly thinner structure. She has long firm legs while her upper body and neck, as well her head are on the sharper side. Making things easier for her that have to do with agility and strength as well. Suraji has a sharp jawbone with big doe-like eyes, a light, flossy pink color. Her stomach is tucked more upwards in the back and she has a curved back that slants down elegantly so she has a strong posture. As for her height, she stands at exactly 2'7" feet from the shoulder down, making her quite the tall fox. The female weighs an even weight of 24 pounds, making her an average sized female when speaking about shear size.
As for Suraji's coloration, her fur makes her appear even more breathtaking. The young female has a rare condition, she is an Albino fox. This condition causes a very low to none flow of melanism throughout her body, in other words, this causes her to not have any color, making her a pure white color. And as I stated before, this condition causes her to have light pink eyes! The female is quite fluffy, fur hangs down her neck and poofs up more around her upper legs and around her spine and back.
Suraji has an almost echoing voice, it is soft...yet unnervingly eerie? It sounds as you would imagine a stereotypical ghost to sounds, with a bit of a higher pitch.
Personality:
Clever || Independent || Introverted || Strict || Could Be Described As Cold || Incredibly Loyal || Persuasive || Social Speaker || Charming || Diligent || Rebellious At Times || Slightly Possessive || Hot Headed || Passionate || Courageous || Active || Sassy || Determined || Spontaneous || Energetic || Stubborn || Leaderly || Motherly || Dedicated || Frivolous || Smooth || Tough || Elegant || Agile || "Delicate" ||
~
Crush:
None at the moment.
Mate:
Open, Pm me!
Offspring:
Not...yet?
~
Other:
Finished my girl!

Edited at December 21, 2023 04:28 PM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups