Wolf Play : Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new thread
Chatbox
 Noquisi
04:14:51 Mac | Nikwasi
Eci
My bad 😮‍💨
 kycantina
04:14:38 ky
Amy, they like to hang out with their friends :'))
 Amygdala
04:13:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder why they always come in groups...i keep meeting 6 at a time
 Ecifircas
04:13:28 
It's only *one* apple for a Wolf Totem.
 Destinations End
04:13:19 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Ecifircas
He was the best boy. He was some kind of poodle mix, and a partidoodle.

Yes. I do. Let me grab some pictures :)
 Amygdala
04:12:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Link
Do you have a DH? If not i can use a non boosted wolf
 Noquisi
04:12:49 Mac | Nikwasi
Matt
Basic accounts can get the same dominance buff for a couple apples
 kycantina
04:11:56 ky
The sun bears are reminding me why I want 3 explore teams lol
 Ecifircas
04:11:55 
Elixter, I spent 100k+ on dominance and then the update dropped. lmao

I wish I could have gotten a free 10k like that. lol
 Destinations End
04:11:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Matt
Free users can get the item too. It just costs some apples.
 Ecifircas
04:11:17 
Destinations End, oh, woah. I can't imagine having a real life dog that looks like that. That is so cool. Any pictures? What kind of dog was it?
 Amygdala
04:11:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...no more chasing desti's pack in explore
 Elixter
04:10:49 Matt(hew)
I feel it's a bit odd to give such a big dominance buff to premium members
 Destinations End
04:09:13 Toliska, Desti, Coy
This is literally the most overall dominance I have ever had in my 10 years and some months on this game
 Raskith
04:08:24 Kinju
You're welcome. ^^
I was skeptical to use it, but once the new update showed what the dominance would be- I used it. And I've used it at least three times now. Super helpful!
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:07:30 Zombified Breyer
It's unlimited. I used stagger and its allowing me to stagger again with the same points.
 Destinations End
04:07:27 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kinju
Sweet! Thank you for clarifying. I'm definitely using it then
 Rimfax
04:07:12 
Desti, its unlimited, or at least I have not found the limit yet
 Hallow's Eve
04:07:09 Hallow, Eve
Desti

I think it is Unlimited. I used it once and I have the option to use it again
 Raskith
04:06:54 Kinju
It is unlimited for premium

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +5
Grizzly Bear : -5
Mamba : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve
(all these are in wolf pack)
1 Warrior
2 hunters
1 Mother then
1 juvenile.
yes, this will definitely take me more then 2 hours to write em all down.

Edited at May 5, 2022 10:40 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yes you can :D
But the pup will need a mother so you may have to discuss that with someone else or make a character sorry

Edited at May 4, 2022 06:14 PM by Lost_Griffin
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 06:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May i reserve for foxes
1 elder
1 Junvinlie
1 Mother
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yep :D
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 06:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
✡Saber✡
Species:
Fox
Elder
Desired rank:
Very content
Appearance:
Saber is a big fox weighing at 14 pounds and has a body lenght of 35.4 inches. He is 19.7 inches in height and has a fluffy coat. He has a white underbelly with black like sock markings. Saber has green eyes and a tail mixed with black and gray. Saber has a black diamond on his underbelly. His paw pads are brown and his main color is red.
Personality:
Saber is a gentle fox but does get aggressive. He has a short temper and doesn't like it when he is interrupted when telling stories to the young ones. Saber is a honest fox and will be blunt at times. He doesn't have much family left except his pups and mate. He also has his siblings but when he gets the chance he mourns for his parents.
Saber is very sweet towards the pups and is social. He will get very aggressive if someone hurts a pup. He is a fatherly figure to any pup in the Family. Saber likes to tell the pups stories and does get joint pain due to his age. He is honest and loyal to his family.
Strengths:
+Speed+
+Combat+
+Story telling+
Weakness:
-Pups-
-Agility-
-Joint issues-
Family:
Except for sibiling all are dead
Brother- Open
Sister- Open
Crush:
His mate
Mate:
Open!
Pups:
Open! They are adults tho
Other:
Credits to: My grandma she took the photo when she was younger
Squirlles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🖤Honey💚
Species:
Fox
Juvenile
Desired rank:
Fighter
Appearance:
Honey is a sliver fox standing at 2'3" and weighs 12 pounds. Her coat is soft but not too fluffy. She has black, grey and sliver in her coat. She has a black underbelly and legs plus her paws. She has brown eyes and is about 3 feet in lenght. Honey is a black ears and a grey and sliver back. She has a very fluffy tail and it is grey and sliver with black.
Personality:
Honey is very caring and Loyal to her family. She likes to spend her time running and swimming when she can. She likes to play with the younger ones and at times will sit with the elders and listen to their stories. Honey does have a short temper and can get aggressive. She has a very sweet side with the pups in the family. She likes to run around camp with the pups at times playing prey and hunter. She has a nurturing side to her and loves to care for others.
Strengths:
+Speed+
+Agility+
+Sense of smell+
Weakness:
-Strength-
-Combat-
-Her family-
Family:
Open for Siblings older and litter mates also for Mom and dad
Crush:
Nope
Mate:
Nope!
Pups:
Nope again
Other:
Squrrille
Credits to: My aunt she took it while on a camping trip

Edited at May 5, 2022 03:50 PM by Nikki Afton
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
character form change
Family has now been changed to relationships so you can now add friends and allies to the form if you want
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

`

*🍁 Kanzu 🍁*

"I will protect the weak, the young, the hurt, the pack."

Male, He/Him

Species:

Wolf

Hunter

Desired rank:

Content, but is going for Lead Hunter.

Appearance:

Standing at 38 inches, he weighs around 97 pounds. Despite his lean appearance he has a decent amount of muscle. He being a longer wolf, being around 4 feet long from his nose, to his hind. While his tail is 2 in a half feet long, just a bit longer then the average wolf. He round pointed ears, that rest on both sides of his head. He has long, lean legs. Making his strides relevantly long. Unlike his sharp teeth, his claws are short, unsheathed. Which doesn't come in his favor when hunting prey, large or small. He has rather short fur, but that doesn't change how it feels soft it is to the touch.

°~~~~°

Kanzu has almond shaped eyes, both in a slanted position. Each resting just above his muzzle, positioned on the either side of his muzzle. His eye color is a dull emerald green, almost giving off a bazil green appearance. His claws are a pitch black color. His nose, and many paw pads are a deep brown.

°~~~~°

Kanzu has three main, noticeable colors. Variations of light/dirt tans, blacks, and whites. He has a light tan blaze marking, back, upper neck, head, outer legs. While everything else including his ear tufts. Are variations of white. While his ears are a dark black.

Personality:

Bright | Realistic | Overprotective | Caring | Curiosity | Thoughtful | Playful

°~~~~°

Kanzu is definitely not a pessimist, in-fact he isn't the opposite either. He knows what is currently happening, and he doesn't try to down size it or make anything better then it is. Now to some he can definitely seem like a optimistic. As he likes to uplift those around him, even if it isn't the complete truth of what's going on.

There is very few people he'll be straight up with, even if he trusts you that isn't always enough for him. Now he will respect anyone who deserves it, and will not press for the truth, that is only if he knows it will not effect the majority of the pack.

He is quite playful when he hasn't ran a few miles or been out hunting for hours. He only annoys those he trusts. Yes, harsh isn't it? He can also be very sarcastic, even a bit sassy at times.

Kanzu cares deeply about few, and those he does he is quite overprotective. Making a few dislike him, but that isn't his concern. Atleast not his main concern.

Strengths:

+Strength

+Long strides

+Stamina

+Compassion

Weakness:

-To hyper

-Independent

-Overprotective of close friends/family

-Lack of fur (makes it easier to hurt when fighting/get cold in winter.)

Relationships:

'Cherry Wood'

Sisterly Figure / Best Friend

N/A (open)

Crush:

N/A

Mate:

N/A

Pups:

None

Other:

(Drawing Credits 284958@WP)

(Image Credits Wolfeclipse101@DA)

Squirrel

Edited at May 5, 2022 10:37 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 10:18 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔══ ♦~♦~♦ ══╗
ASPEN

"If they stand behind me, I protect them.
If they stand beside me, I respect, or reject them.
If they stand against me, I defeat them."
╚══ ♦~♦~♦ ══╝

springe-15-wolf-033-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3tpf.jpg

Desired Rank: Perfectly satisfied

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

springe-15-wolf-025-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3p8k.jpg

Aspen is dark grey and a sort of dusty grey and brown colour all over. His coat is as dark as the late dawn that comes with the wintertime and his eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being dark in colour gives him a great advantage at night, him therefore much proferring that time to hunt.

His sense of hearing and smell make up for his eyes in the dark, however, and he has become an avid tracker using his strengths. His fur has a little bit of pattern, the top of his back only. He has a lighter underbelly, a typical colouring for wolves. His legs are a creamy sand colour, as is his belly.

Apart from that he is mottled in colour, dark enough to not be recognized by prey. His pads and nose are black, forever twitching with some type of new scent. His tail is of an average length, but it is quite fluffy and furry. He is of an above average male height, about 36 inches, larger than most. His length is slightly over average, just 5.7 feet, and he uses this mass well in combat. His weight is around 140 pounds, so he is much larger than some of the wolves in the pack.
One part of his presence that makes him feared by most in the surrounding area is his eyes. His deep amber eyes. They bare down on everyone and everything, especially Omegas.

Personality:

"At a certain point in my life, I reached a rapid. I could either die trying to swim down it. I could go around it like a coward. Or I could swim against the current, until I reached the shore. I chose to swim. And I survived."

One thing that is very recognisable about Aspen is his howl. Yes, his howl is loud, dominant and powerful. It will send shivers down your spine and make you paws feel weak beneath you. Beware of him, especially those who have made him your enemy.

Aspen is a very intelligent and worthy dog. He rose through the ranks of the pack from an early age. He is calm and collected, willing and content, not afraid to try new things, and has great respect for his ancestors and those who prove worthy in the pack.

He is a fit dog. His build, despite being large, is actually quite good for stamina, at reasonably high speeds. He prefers to pounce on prey rather than sprint in a full-blown chase. His prime sense is definitely his eyes. His eyesight in itself is sometimes all he needs to hunt. But of course, he has trained his other senses to help him find prey quicker.

Fighting is his preference over hunting, especially because of his size, but even he likes a good hunt in the forest. That is his favourite place to hunt. The plains require too much speed, that he doesn’t exactly possess. He has stamina, yes, but not speed for short bursts.

He is a master in combat. Wise and thoughtful about every single move he attacks and defends with.

Another thing that he really enjoys is swimming, nothing to him is better after a hard day of patrols and hunting than a quick dip in the stream nearby. He finds that it cools his mind as well as his body, and definitely calms his mood.

He is quite the flirt, and ever the gentleman. He enjoys the presense of both males and females within the pack. But nothing beats his new but lifelong mate, Midnight. She is the love of his life. He strives to protect her, even though he is fully aware that she is a more than capable wolf in her own right.

He just loves her to bits.

+Combat

+Forest and Woodland

+Swimming

+Honourable Pack Members

+Running

+Pups

Dislikes:

+Hunting in the open

+Bright light

+Omegas

+Disrespect

Strengths:

+Knowledge & Intelligence - He has seen a lot, knows a great deal, and has been many places in his lifetime. Although not the wisest in the pack, he is certainly more knowledgable than most.

+Stamina - He is 'full of beans' as they say. Perfectly capable of running long distances. He enjoys it, definitely finding that, like swimming, it clears his mind.

+Combat - This is probably his most well-known strength. He is a very hard to read type of fighter, catching wolves off-guard with ease.

+Swimming - This strength was made clear in the swimming stage of the trials. He barely struggled with the rapid swimming, pasting a surprised look on the faces of the older wolves. He thrives in this activity.

+Leadership - As an Alpha, this strength is necessary, but his abilities are very prominant. He not only leads, but tries to inspire the wolves in his pack, enjoying every moment of it.

Weaknesses:

+Hunting in open spaces - Eh, he admits to this weakness. Because of his large frame, he struggles with this activity.

+Being alone for too long - This is one of his worst fears. He has quite bad abandonment issues, although he is working on it. So far, barely any wolves know about this.

+Occasional anger issues - Like all powerful Alphas, he will occasionally get quite enraged, especially at an Omega or a wolf that was being demoted to that role. This rarely happens.

+Speed - He lacks speed. That's all there is to it. He is definitely not as swift as some of the smaller wolves in the pack, but this doesn't really effect his day-to-day life and the odd battle he has.

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Open

Crush: None

Mate: Midnight

Offspring: TBD

Other: Squirrel

Wolves vs Foxes | Closed making new threadMay 4, 2022 10:25 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔══ ◊~♥~◊ ══╗
AKILINA
"What's the point in training if you have nothing to train for?
Go adventuring instead! Live life, seek the wild, and find calm within the forest."
╚══ ◊~♥~◊ ══╝

{Akilina means 'Eagle' in Latin; She likes to be called Aki for short}

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

luene-15-wolf-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d95746y.jpg

Akilina is a very pretty female. Standing at exactly 20 inches at the shoulder she is of an average size, maybe a little smaller than most. She weighs in at 95 pounds and is full muscle. She is full of what she would consider brute strength, and what others would call energy and power. She has long loping legs, considering her height, which cover ground quickly. Her claws a quite short, but then again, compared with her domesticated descendants they are as long and sharp as anything.

Her facial features are very feminine, her eyes being a deep brown, that gives of a slightly warm expression when she wishes to. Her snout is long, her nose pure black in colouration and her jawline strong and firm. Her ears point straight up, even more so when they are pricked, making her look like a very aware dog. Not to say that she isn’t already.

Her pelt is as white as the winter snow that falls around the pack at the coldest time of year. Her entire mass of fur is this colour, with her pads on the bottom of her feet matching her nose, in that similar dark colour that stands out against white. Her fur is thick, her breeding not only for stamina but also more for the cold winters and frosty dawns. Although her pelt is thick, it has adapted to the often-sweltering temperatures in the forest and is quite thin, despite looking fluffy. Her tail is thickset and quite long, giving off the typical wolf-like appearance, similar to her ancestors before her.

Personality:

"Your pack is your family. Your pack is your life. I never got that life, but what I do have is extrodinary."

Aki is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of wolf, with more than two sides.

Despite this her loyalty to trustworthy wolves shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, trying her best to train for survival, and things that may lie ahead of her. She is eager to impress, although rarely gets to impress anyone. But she is fine with that, she loves being a loner.

Her playfulness is always visible when she meets other wolves that are younger than her. She loves pups and feels naturally protective towards them. Many have said that she will make a great mother when the time comes. She is definitely an extrovert, making friends quite easily, although, as a loner they are few and far between.

To those she trusts she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres throughout her duties to her own survival, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her territory, and the likelihood of a future expansion of her home. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations.

She is a keen and very adventurous wolf, always finding some secret or another in the forest. She practices her hunting skills often, and to clear her head, she will sometimes go for long runs that calm her extraordinarily.

Although she is already a pretty darn decent battle wolf, she has yet to refine her battle skills to an even higher level, but she is still young, she has plenty of time.

luene-15-wolf-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d9575or.jpg

+Running

+Swimming

+Pups

+Hard-work

Dislikes:

+Unworthy or untrusting wolves

+Disrespect

+Her pride being wounded

+Being alone – Especially in the dark

Strengths:

+Stamina