Wolf Play : Disquietude || Wolf Rp || Open
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
05:51:35 Bug-a-boo
Boe
I have 4 explore teams of mixed level wolves :)
 kycantina
05:51:14 ky but it's spooky
Boe, I keep having to take breaks so my idiots can heal,, close to 9 hours including the breaks and such
 Amygdala
05:50:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
You saw that huh XD

It's the last bid i will make...any higher and it's a no
 Boeing
05:50:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Bug
My idiot wolves are going to die wayy too quickly though lol
 kycantina
05:50:20 ky but it's spooky
Midnight, Full moon celebration, lots of us in chat are trying too hard lol
 Amygdala
05:50:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
No reason really...but it's fun and i will hopefully get some apples when FMC is done
 Boeing
05:49:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
How long have you been exploring for xD

Also Amy... the bid for the honse dogs is crazy lol
 BuggyOs
05:49:48 Bug-a-boo
It's so fun! Join us!
 Midnight Moon Pack
05:49:09 PointyGardener(PG)
Wait
Whats going down?
 kycantina
05:49:08 ky but it's spooky
Boe, please free me, I'm so tired
 Boeing
05:48:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I'll think about it.

but... why.
 Mirko
05:48:11 Mir
Helloo Chat!! :)
 Amygdala
05:47:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Don't be shy...join the crazy gang XD
 BuggyOs
05:45:57 Bug-a-boo
:D
 Boeing
05:45:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Y'all are nuts
 kycantina
05:44:20 ky but it's spooky
275 movre moves for mee
 Amygdala
05:44:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

This is what i started with XD
 BuggyOs
05:43:39 Bug-a-boo
Boe
i have 614 moves left of 2000 lol
 Boeing
05:42:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amt
Casually going to ignore that 20k moves is... not just a bit. The most I've ever done is 930 moves in one go xD
But... alright. Juuust a biiit.
 Amygdala
05:41:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
I think forest wants me to quit...54 enemies before that i got 57 and before that 52....

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Death Adder : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 31, 2021 08:50 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award

Canterbury

𓆤𓆤𓆤

4.5 years old

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Non-binary; Mothgender (xenic)

𓆤

Mo / moth / moths / mothself (neo)pronouns exclusively

𓆤

Will accept it / its as an alternative for those who struggle with moths pronouns until those who struggle learn how to use moths proper pronouns

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Lesbian

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Guard

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Gamma guard exclusively

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Norden pack

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Canterbury is mostly beige in colour, with darker colours that are in similar spots like those of colourpoint cats. Dark brown can be spotted around the ears, tail tip, the underside of the tail, paws, halfway up the legs (from the paws up), and face; the brows, eye lids, and muzzle are all a dark brown in colour. From the dark facial markings, a fairly lighter and richer shade of reddish brown is visible, completing the mask that Canterbury has on moths face. This same shade of brown goes down the throat up to the chest, as well as being visible on the top part of the arms that are closest to the shoulder area; this then fades down to the darker brown by the paws. Same thing occurs for the hind legs, where the reddish brown fur starts from the knee and fades down into the darker brown of the paws. This same shade of brown is also the full colour of the tail, which fades to the darker brown that is on the tip and underside of the tail. There are also some patches of cream present on the tips of the cheek fur, the neck down to the shoulder, a bit on the center of moths back, underbelly, middle section of the tail, and on the hind legs’ thighs.

Canterbury has light brown coloured eyes that are almond-y in shape, not being as round as other wolves’ eyes. Moths skin colour is a dull greyish liver colour, best seen on moths nose, corner eyes, and paw pads.

Moths fur is thick, having visible coat layers to it, and is fairly soft to the touch. The length is best described as medium length, not too long but not short either. Due to its length and density, snow and ice tends to get clumped and stuck in it. When the wind is mighty and ferocious, it tends to tangle moths fur and that’s always a nightmare to groom out, so mo almost never does. Sometimes, tangled curls of fur are visible and Canterbury will usually ask a fellow friend to help groom moth.

Moths fairly average sized wolf, standing at 28” (2’4”; 0.71 meters) by the shoulders, having a length of 33” (2’9”; 0.84 meters), and weighing around 110 lbs (45.36 kg). Mo has a rather stocky build, with stocky limbs and a broad head and neck. Mo has a heavy step, and usually leaves more imprints in the snow than some of moths fellow pack mates. Mo has a slight arch in moths back, meaning moths lower half isn't 100% level with the upper half. Canterbury has an average length tail, nothing abnormally long. A lot of moths limbs are feathered, even the rear, with the only exception being moths ears and the back of the paws.

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Credits for first piece: Catharcist for lines / base, myself for design and colouring

𓆤

Credits for second piece: entirely my doing

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Canterbury is a fairly mellow and laid back character, but mo still has some ambition, which is, exclusively, becoming a gamma guard. This ambition is somewhat driven by wanting to achieve a role in which mo would be able to assist the pack to its fullest, especially after having not been able to do much during the war until it was too late, and even then mo couldn't do anything as mo was put on the bench. As of now though, Canterbury is ok with moths role as a guard, but still feels like moths not doing enough to make up for not having been able to help during such a crucial time.

Moths not the brightest, and sometimes tends to be very oblivious to certain things. Moths an ambivert, more introverted than extroverted, but does moths best to try and be social. Sometimes Canterbury doesn't catch social cues, and this leads to some misunderstandings. moths sympathetic but isn't very empathetic. Don’t get it wrong though, as mo is empathetic, mo just doesn't have a lot of empathy. Low empathy, if you may. Canterbury speaks moths mind whenever mo is able to, usually avoiding clashing the views of the heads of the pack unless it truly is something mo sees needs opposition. mo can be stubborn, but this doesn't mean moths stubbornness is a good thing. Not everything goes moths way, especially when moths stubborn and wants a certain thing to change, and this will make moth fairly sour for a while. When this happens, mo will use others as an outlet. Mo will be moody, sarcastic, and even plain out rude. This is something moths working on fixing, but it's quite the process. Hell, this can be chalked up as short temper or anger issues, but moths not into those kinds of words.

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Canterbury is a Norden by blood, having come from a decent line of wolves with barely any mixing with rogues-- minus the fact moths great grandmother was a rogue. Moth had a fairly normal life in the pack, being cheeky-- as all wolf pups typically are. Having been an only surviving pup in a litter of three, Canterbury was spoiled to a degree, and loved unconditionally. With this, mo were taught how important moths role in the pack is, and how mo must be a team member. Packs only function and thrive when those in it perform their everyday duties to the fullest of their ability. Canterbury's parents weren't crazy about it all, but this did make Canterbury wish to make everyone-- pack and parents-- proud to have moth as a pack mate.

When the war happened, mo was far too young to join during the strongest and most crucial part. Once Canterbury became a guard- soldier back then- mo was put into the army that was meant to defend the pack. Unfortunately, mo didn't get to be a part of any action. Mo was placed in the sidelines, on the bench, only there to fight if a soldier came back wounded badly and a replacement was needed: something that never happened. Feeling as though mo was useless, having not been able to help the way mo wished to during the war, mo gained an ambition: become gamma guard. Canterbury was convinced that becoming a gamma guard will make moth capable of assisting the pack to moths fullest. If this doesn't happen, mo will continue to perform moths duties as a guard to moths fullest capability.

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Family: currently all deceased

𓆤

Friends: none in specific (this may change)

𓆤

Mate: none (subject to change in future)

𓆤

Pups: none (prefers that mo doesn't have biological pups)

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Currently not infected. Whether or not it happens in the future is unknown

𓆤𓆤𓆤

It hadn’t been very long before the screech from the pride’s elder, Hikma, scratched the insides of Eshe’s ears. The ashen lioness flicks her ear as she turns her attention towards the elder, irritated by her, to see who she was scowling this time. Not much of a surprise for her to see it was the second male, Ubbei, being yelled at. What for, exactly ? Apparently for staring at queen Acantha and, presumably, her partner, Crixus. The huntress couldn’t help but roll her eyes out of annoyance. Yelling this early in the morning, especially with how loud Hikma is, will surely scare away any prey in the savannah. If possible, Eshe would scold the elder for being so loud, but Hikma must have been of much help during her youth if the pride has kept her for so long. Not to mention, she’s got her young here-though they aren’t as young nor are both of them in the pride. Her tone towards others was one of displeasure, always speaking in a manner she preferred to. In some ways, it’s as though Eshe is looking into a pool that displays her future self as she surely will be a ‘grumpy’ elder during her old years.

Soon enough, the elderly lioness was calling for her grown cubs, mistaking the name of one for another, like most of the elderly do, before correcting herself. Eshe felt no empathy, nor sympathy, toward the two. Why should she if she’s never experienced such a thing ? It’s nothing worth dwelling on, that’s for certain. Growing bored of watching mother and daughter converse, Eshe returns her attention to herself, grooming her paws before using them to wipe her face. The toothbrush is a salmon colour. Only the ancestors above would be able to truly know how much the lioness was awaiting for a hunt to be organized.

Not too long after having heard the mother-daughter conversation, a soft greeting grunt could be heard from her right as the huntress Covet sat down beside her. Eshe grunts in return, still getting used to the lioness that took some form of interest in her. It surprised her really; how is it that Covet approaches her of all lionesses in the pride ? Eshe isn’t one for casual talks, or casual anything, so her mind can only think of one reason as to why she stays near her: they both share a similar history-that being that they were both nomadic, or prideless, lionesses. The sudden feeling of a warm breath on her neck fur caused the ashen lioness to let out a low rumble from deep inside her throat, turning to look at Covet who had just removed a burr from her neck fur. Eshe hadn’t noticed the burr was there, after all her neck coat is fairly thick. “... thank you,” Eshe replies in a low voice after a while. When asked how she slept, Eshe flicks her tail as she took a bit of time to reply. “I slept fine,” she said quickly, hoping she wouldn’t have to keep up with informalities for too long. “... and you ?” she asks after a pause, not exactly wanting to be rude to the lioness.

𓆤𓆤𓆤

Pencil

Edited at November 3, 2021 10:32 PM by Space Man
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 31, 2021 10:19 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
accepted :p
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 2, 2021 07:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I finished mine
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 2, 2021 07:45 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Isa's Pack said:
I finished mine

accepted :]
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 2, 2021 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've finished the elder I started making, it's on pg 4
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 3, 2021 09:56 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Arava said:
I've finished the elder I started making, it's on pg 4

cool! accepted, however i do want to let you know that considering her age and the fact she is infected, she will die very quickly. you'd only get like 3 real life days of roleplaying with her
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 3, 2021 10:26 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Colchester

. six and a half .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. flowergender (xe/poppy) .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. pansexual .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. herbalist .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. satisfied .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. norden .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. colchester holds a dark pelt, being darker at the bottom than the top due to rusting. their back is dark brown with white at some of their extremeties. pops pelt is also ticked with silver.

their legs are rather skinny, having lacked the need to work on them, being a herbalist, of course. however, their main body isn't as skinny, leaving pop looking kind of oddly-shapen. poppy has an overbite, making their canines poke out like they have vampire fangs. as well as this, they have a slight lisp. they have a scar on their hip.

poppy has brown-green sectoral heterochromia. their fur is a little thin, which isn't the best in the cold climate of matterhorn. their skin is rather dark.

colchester is slightly below average in height, being ~28’’ tall and at healthy weight, 66lbs.

colchester walks pretty gracefully, holding their chin high and taking long strides. as much as that is true, poppy won't often be seen outside pops den, where it's much warmer for them .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. colchester has mid to low empathy. they hold ambition and present themself well, aiming to be high on the social heirachry rather than the physical heirarchy. despite that, they do view themself as high on the physical heriachery and will treat those they believe as lower as such.

their filter for speech is very on and off, it's like they have a filter but disregards it most of the time.

they're an instigator, enjoying sparking something small and watching it grow. whether it be just a simple word of passing or a whole elaborate lie they tell, they're great at carrying through with it and it's possible that a lot of the information that floats around is a lie told by them .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. colchester has no current relations, please pm me if you wish to be one .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. they are not currently infected with the pestilence .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. brighton’s large paws plodded against the icy ground, making his way toward the stream, begging he didn’t slip. the pack’s dens weren’t too far from the stream, it allowed them to get easy access, he supposed. he leaped over a particularly tall patch of grass which just so happened to be a big mistake; when his paws hit the rocks below, they slid forwards, making him land back down on the slippery surface with no stability. luckily, he was smart enough to try and catch himself… with his face. he lay there on the ground for a moment, trying to keep his vision from doubling with the taste of blood in his mouth increasing. yuck.

he rose to his trembling paws, better to walk it off than to dwell on it. this time as he took off he made sure his footing was correct.

after another minute or so he reached the stream, good, considering he needed to get the taste out of his mouth. the water seemed a funny shade of teal in this lighting, like the kind of water you’d see in the tropics. he lapped up the water, glad to have the taste out of his mouth as well as his thirst quenched.

he decided to sit by the water for a bit longer, the chill feeling oddly great. the nice view settling the likely concussion he’d just gained… oh well .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

pronoun guide:

poppy = they
pop = them
pops = their/theirs/they're
poppyself = themself

big WIP, just using the same rp examples as for brighton

Edited at November 9, 2021 09:24 PM by catharcist
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 6, 2021 05:52 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award

© Images - FurLined on DA

Name:
Cadmus

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Role:
Juvenile

Desired Role:
Content, though he wishes to be a scout

Pack:
Norden

Appearance:
Still being quite young, Cadmus is a bit on the smaller side. Despite his smaller side (for males, anywas), he stands at twenty-nine inches to the withers, and is about forty-two inches from his nose to his tail tip. Cadmus has a lean build, not a whole lot of muscle but that doesn't stop him from doing much. He has a darker pelt, mixed with greys and lighter brown tones that are soft. His body is mainly dark, with some brown hinted here and there. As you go down, his frame does become a bit lighter and goes into a white on his underside. He has white on his chin, cheeks, and throat. He also has light 'eyebrows' just above his orange eyes, which are a bit more brown. The inside of his ears are white, while the outside is brown. Cadmus's fur is indeed soft and fluffy, silky to the touch.

heh-by-furlined-d499j9m-fullview.jpg

Personality:
Being the youngster he is, Cadmus is just a little immature. He doesn't really fit in to say the least, because of his size and other personality things, this doesn't exactly stop him from being him. Cadmus is a young and passionate male, determined to get something done, even if it isn't done the right way or how you would expect. It isn't often that you see this fine young man being mean or rude, as he respects his peers and superiors. Cadmus doesn't always expect the same thing in return, so he's quite accepting in that factor and towards everyone.

Thought a bit unexpected, he is quite protective of thos close to him. No, he doesn't like arguing, but he is reasonable, so if he wanted to, he could just someone up with his rational answers. Cadmus is reasonable, and is always thinking of the easiest ways to get something done. He's alert most of the time and observant, probably pointing out things that aren't relevant. This makes him a bit distracted at times.

While coming off as soft, kind, welcoming, and accepting, everyone still has yet to see what else Cadmus has to offer. That is, if you push his buttons. When angered, he will always shoot back a rebuttle that isn't always expected. When upset, he just wants to be alone. If you ever find Cadmus coming off to you as sassy or rude, then he probably doesn't like you and does make it obvious. For those he takes a liking to, he will probably hang around them more than anyone else.

Backstory:
Cadmus doesn't have much for history considering his age. He was born and is being raised in the Norden pack, learning the ways of becoming an adult. There is still plenty of things for him to learn as he grows, therefore he's always open for hearing thoughts on what he should do and needs to improve on. His parents [currently NPCs/won't be important] were in fact taken from the virus, so he tries his best to not think about what's going on right now.

Relations:
TBD

Infected?:
No

Rp example:
Clicky

Other:
Open for any relationships. I would also like to state that Cadmus isn't that developed, which is why his personality is shorter compared to a bunch of my other characters.

Edited at November 6, 2021 05:54 PM by Murdering_Crow
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 6, 2021 05:53 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
cadmus is too young to be a juvenile! they become a fully fledged pack member at age 2!
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenNovember 6, 2021 05:54 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah, will update that~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us