Wolf Play : Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPEN
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:17:07 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I'm also looking for roleplay partners, pm me <3 I'd love to do a victorian styled plot!
 Purgatory
06:15:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Good thing you reminded me I probably would've passed out after Oktoberfest 'nd forgot to howl
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
...I totally forgot FMC was starting
 technoblade
06:14:21 Lil Techy | Techno
excited for fmc starting tonight
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:03 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
Maybe, but I need to do it while I have the motivation :') It won't stay for long
 Amygdala
06:13:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Wouldn't it be better to wait for spring? There will be more prey
 Sassy Otaku
06:12:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I've taken a small break :') They're coming back
 Sassy Otaku
06:11:59 Chuuya/Ruggie
Zef
Basically, I'm just trying to get my wolves closer to death grip
 Amygdala
06:11:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 5 Rabbits.

Thanks chuuya ;)
 ZEFHYR
06:10:56 
<<doesn't even know what BE Training -is-
 Sassy Otaku
06:10:06 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
I'll see what I can do :')
 Sassy Otaku
06:09:48 Chuuya/Ruggie
The other moves are for pure profit
 Amygdala
06:09:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Give them back...i only need 60 you can take the rest XD
 Sassy Otaku
06:09:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Moves Left: 14702

Only 4.7k more for BE training :')
 Willow Creek
06:09:30 
If pups were born at 11 pm tonight they'd still age at 12 am right?
 ZEFHYR
06:08:53 
300 is a lot, too
 Sassy Otaku
06:08:38 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
Sorry, that was me. I'm taking them all for experience /joke
 Amygdala
06:08:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Where the hell did the link come from...

Where did all the bunnies dissapeat to is what i said XD
 Amygdala
06:07:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
You got this

Also why did all the bunies -Click- out...i am not gonna hurt you...just kill you for a quest XD
 Serpents
06:06:50 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- vote comment
Please ask my oc stuff -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 9, 2021 10:29 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 9, 2021 10:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Freedom
||4 years||stallion||no herd||
Appearance:
Freedom is a rather large Stallion standing at 17 hands, his ears, legs frame neck muzzle and head are all black as night except for a smalll sized white star on his forehead. His eyes a deep brown almost matching His mane and tail which was dark brown properly blended in with black. His coat is glossy and soft but also is a home to huge muscles that flex with his every move.
Personality:
He is usually described as stand-offish, and he prefers the company of mares with foals, as his discovery found this out: foals do not provoke much drama, but rather leave him in a worried peace as he watches them play. Since then he has had a soft spot for the rambunctious fillies and colts.
Crush:open pm me
Mate:pffft yeah right he owns all mares
Foals:Saga
Affiliation's:rain (mother of the foal he sired)
Quick note:
Freedom as had his eye on the feral herd for a few months now, and is ready for a fight.
(BTW the forum link is for what freedom looks like u will know its him when u see the image)

Edited at October 11, 2021 08:33 PM by ~The ultima pack~
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 01:21 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
©venomxbaby @ da - all images

Name
Dorin

Breed
Mustang

Herd
Wild

Rank
Lead Stallion

Desired Rank
Content as he'll ever be

Appearance
Standing at 14.3 hands high, Dorin consists of a rather average and common height within his herd, more or less. He does not have any issue with being smaller or larger than most, considering it's the least of his abilities. But what is most interesting is his powerful build - one that can strike fear into you more than his dark and menacing eyes. He has defined muscles like no other, and his sleek black coat allows for more prominent features that may gleam in the sunlight.

Speaking of which, his coat is just that - a dark black with a singular white sock on his hind right foot, his hooves dark in color as well. His color appears sleek and almost shiny looking in direct sunlight, though he is easily hidden in the depths of the shadows. Dorin does not have any interesting markings aside from his defined bones and muscles that create his stature, therefore there is nothing else more interesting to look at when you glance at him. He is plain, as some may say.

Dorin's mane is just as dark as his coat, if not darker. Appearing slightly wavy and presenting a slight rugged look that makes him look more intimidating than he already does, Dorin possesses thick yet matted mane that is wild and untamed, almost just as much as his personality. Dorin's mane and tail both fade from a dark black into a brown-ish red color depending on the light you catch it in.

Dorin has minimal scarring, though of course, some may still linger from previous challenges and hardships he had to face throughout his life. Dorin doesn't have many that are too visible or are presented in an easily spotted area, though there are plenty on his legs and minimally across his face.

Personality
Dorin is a fiery and independent stallion, knowing what he wants. If he wants it, he will get it, no questions asked, and he does not stop until he does. He's ruthless and restless, constantly on the move towards his next goal, destination, or whatever the case may be - Dorin does not stop at any cost, making him a determined stallion with little to no limits. He will push himself to the end no matter how draining a task may be. He will accomplish his goals.

Dorin is someone you would want to stay on the good side of. All though an all around dick, Dorin does care about others if you don't decide to press his buttons. He's not one to give second chances, and what you may not consider some sort of screw-up, he might, and there is no getting a relationship back. He holds trust and honesty, as well as loyalty close to him - it is something that should be an unbreakable bond, and to him, if it's broken, that's the end of a chapter with someone. Just generally speaking; break his trust, honesty, or loyalty, you will not be forgiven.

Dorin prioritizes everything in a certain order, and this is constantly changing. He has a tendency to see what is most important first, so sometimes yes, it is him, and for this, call him selfish - that will not stop him. However, in most stressful cases and situations, he will put others before him unless alone. He's a witty and alert thinker, always thinking of his next move and is constantly one step ahead of his enemies and foes.

Dorin enjoys the adrenaline rushes of life. Danger, hardships, common challenges and even challenging challenges are something he will always take on, and rarely ever back down from. Bad idea or not, it's best not to stop him in his tracks. Though he doesn't necessarily need company, life is about ten times more better if someone is willing to come with him on these journeys and experience them with him. However, Dorin will not end up disliking you if you prefer the more calm surroundings and feeling safe.

Dorin is a stallion who speaks when he wants and how he wants. Of course to superiors, he shows respect and manners, which he will return to practically anyone as long as they show it first. As most say, respect is earned, not given, and that is one of Dorin's philosophies - same goes with loyalty and honesty. It should be simple, but for some reason, some may find this complex.
Dorin has proven to be quite protective of the herd. He would give up his life for them, and considering he may not like everyone, he would still die for it and die for what he believes is right. He is a warrior, a true and honorable one, and that cannot be mistaken. Dorin is always trying to do what he thinks is right. Maybe he's a people-pleaser, but he isn't really doing it for them - mainly for him. He has few moral lines left to cross, so why try to stop that from becoming fewer?

Dorin is blunt and never really cracks much for a laugh or smile. Although he doesn't show it, there's something for a sense of humor deep down in his heart, and he doesn't always take things seriously - catch him alone you may be able to see a slight grin or small scoff towards a joke or remark, but regardless, he's relatively quiet when it comes to those sort of things, or even in general. Although he does like to speak his mind, he never really does unless deemed absolutely necessary. However, in normal conversation, this changes - he will speak his mind, even if you don't want to hear it, but this can apply to more serious matters and normal conversation, so take it how you will.

Dorin consists of two main things - loyalty and honesty. Your trust goes hand in hand with honesty in his beliefs, so technically trust as well. Anyways, if you can prove to him that you are those things, he may go as far to consider you a friend. Dorin does not trust easily however, so proving the first two is probably your better bet if you know best. Dorin does not have a tendency to hate someone unless proven to be hated, so that is another thing to keep in mind. And as stated before - no second chances. You are never forgiven if you screw up, whether it be breaking his trust, hurting someone close to him, or something along the lines of that.

Although deeply caring and protective of those close to him, Dorin really doesn't show it. It's not that he doesn't know how, he just manages not to. He will stick up for you, treat you with appreciation and remind you how great you may be, but these are just a few ways that he can actually show it. There are few other things he knows how to do, but generally, you know that Dorin cares for you when he just talks to you. That's it.

All in all, Dorin is a remarkable stallion with plenty of advice if asked and has true issues within himself, but that's life - he is flawed, not perfect, and even though older, still has growing to do as an individual.

Crush
Open

Mate
He'd be loyal to the lead mare, though is unsure if they would be a mated pair.

Offspring
Open

Affiliations
TBA

Other
N/A
PM me for affiliations and other plot ideas with this boyo.

Edited at October 10, 2021 01:25 PM by queen.
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 01:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Lead Mare of feral herd :p

Edited at October 10, 2021 01:28 PM by Spellbound
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 04:04 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
All finished characters are accepted.

Spell- reserved!
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 04:40 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Gale
Gender**: Female
Herd: None
Desired Rank: At least a herd mare
Appearance: Horse-RP.jpg
She stands at 14 hands tall and about 750 pounds. She has a marking on her chest in the shape of a cresent moon. Gale has soft brown eyes and a strong build that helps in her enviroment.
Personality: Gale has trust issues and has from a young age. Even though she has trust issues if you get past that shes really just a kind shy horse that will do what it takes to survive in the wild. Gale tries not to get to close to others fearing that theyll walk out or die.
Crush: TBD
Mate: TBD
Offspring: TBD
Affiliations (Includes Kin): TBD
(Sorry fixing it now)

Edited at October 10, 2021 04:55 PM by Budding Blossom
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 04:43 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Budding Blossom --
You need at least one paragraph of complete sentences for both personality and appearance. :)
Also, I believe those photos need to be purchased to be used and WP doesn't allow that. If I'm wrong then that's my bad

Edited at October 10, 2021 04:45 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 04:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Link to discussion has been added on Pg 2 post 2
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 05:36 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bluelark (Lark)

6 Years || Mare || Arabian-Mustang-Thoroughbred Cross
Ranch Herd || Regular || Content

image0-18.jpg

Credits to me. This is my horse.

Bluelark is a taller mare, though not excessively. She stands at 16.4 hands. Her coat is sleek and her fur is fine but ample. Blue has a gray base coat; she was born black, but over time she has faded to white with fleabitten markings that are, oddly enough, roaned. She has a thin snip of white on her otherwise dark muzzle, though that is her only visible white marking.

Her sire was a purebred thoroughbred, and it shows. Her stature, while not excessively tall, is well-muscled and powerful. Sleek, aerodynamic features provide her with easy acceleration and a nice gallop. When she moves faster than a moderate trot, though, her Arabian kicks in. Light, stretched out footing adds a slight bounce to her gaits, and her tail lifts in the telltale desert horse way.

Personality

Bluelark is a two-faced coin; depending on the situation, either side will show up. One one face, she is a pleasant creature. She doesn't mind playing follow the leader as long as she is respected and her son is safe. She is easy-going and not one to stir up unneccessary trouble or disputes. On the other side, if anyone does anything that she perceives as harmful to those she cares about, she becomes the definition of "Hell hath no fury". She is not one to be trifled with, or to be on the bad side of.

There's a special place in misery for horses that do.

Blue is a bit of a picky eater, much preferring greens to yellows, and she is not fond of extreme weather. Rain? Fine. Snow? Fine. Heat? Fine. Snowstorms, heatwaves, tornadoes? Aboslutely not.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Amir
Open to a 2 year old

Affiliations

Amir: TBD

Other

image2-8.jpg

Edited at October 13, 2021 04:59 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 10, 2021 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Atella

Breed
N/A

Herd
Feral Herd

Rank
Deputy

Desired Rank
Content

Appearance
Atella is a rather muscled mare more than bearing that of a lean build, with sturdy legs and a stance that says pure control. She does lean a bit more on the average side when it comes to her height, standing 16.1 hands in human terms, though Atella doesn't let that stop her from shooting another a displeased look or a shivering glare however short or tall they may be. Her coat is mainly, if not entirely, taken up by a solid shade of a chocolate-like brown color over short fur, though some darker points like as you get farther down on her legs towards her hooves that are a dark shade of tan, and lighter points near her underbelly and top of the middle of her muzzle are apparent, becoming even richer in tone when in the sunlight. Barely any other color is on her coat, though a white colored pastern on her back left leg is able to break up the darker chocolate coloration taking it up barely traveling past where her ankle is. Her eyes are a rather deep kind of honey color, looking the barest hint Amber that's usually unnoticed unless looked for and always bearing either apparent boredom or intensity inside of her gaze

Atella's mane and tail both bear the same kind of colors, the strands being almost the exact same chocolate shade her coat is with the ending strands of her tail a rust color and both mane and forelock having streaks of a rust coloration throughout, more apparent inside of the sunlight. If anything, Atella is a very serious and straight to the point mare, never looking for a moment of slack and seemingly always on duty. It's common her posture is nothing short of attentive and is rarely seen relaxed or slouched in any kind of manner with a royal demeanor surrounding this mare. Her head is always held proudly, though she'll never rub it into someone's face or boast her authority over someone else. When she's feeling something, it'll be rather apparent. Either by the way she narrows her eyes into a frigid glare or even snorts when you make her truly mad or her gaze softening and a smile taking her face, though this is rare. Scarring wise, there's claw marks on her front right leg causing a slight limp when she walks though Atella barely seems to address or mind this at all, fighting with the same ferocity even before the scarring.

Personality
Personality wise, Atella is never the most favorable mare or usually not someone's first choice to talk to because of her usual strict and rather crabby attitude. It seems as if she's always mumbling crossly about someone else's attitude that she finds irking or makes continuing conversations difficult to continue other than the usual brief hello and 'how are you?' Atella does care though, even if it's the tiniest bit. Trust me when I say she'll always pause and offer to talk when someone seems miserable or highly troubled about some sort of manner. Leaving someone upset in a sort of manner is the last thing she wants to do as the deputy Mare, and she makes it her personal duty to make sure everyone is doing at least a little decently every once in a while. It's the rare times where she'll open her heart to someone else. Atella is rather old, however, and lectures are no foreign concept. If they're moping over silly small things expect her to abandon all sympathy and give you a proper lesson over growing the hell up stallion or mare, young or old. She didn't live this long inside of the herd to see another horse crying over the smallest of things, or stuff that is easy to get over in a flash if you'd change your view instead of getting hung over it. As long as Atella is here she'll make sure you grow some toucher skin before she passes or the skies above be damned she will personally haunt this herd for the rest of her life.

Stepping out of line is no exception either, disrespect is something she will not let stand especially by an older member and will have 0 problem trying to get that through even the thickest of skulls. Welcome to her reality checks. Atella when talking is usually very sarcastic or bored sounding, to friends or those she briefly knows inside of the herd it's rather hard to get her riled up or excited about something that doesn't include the herd being in peril or her needing to take duty. She's very straight to the point and courteous with her speech or just flat out dismissive if it's someone who's just trying to get her annoyed, if not a bit blunt, though can soften the blow if she deems it necessary to. She understands some take things harder than others when given news about something and will try to keep herself patient and considerate towards them, though if it gets to a point it's ridiculous she can snap. Touchy feely things are certainly not her strength in conversation, nor is being someone to vent to though she can try for their sake. Atella is a bit awkward in those situations, whether from pawing the ground a bit or hesitating when talking, but she'll try.

When it comes to teaching or giving someone advice she's no stranger to such things. She'll listen before giving her honest, though sometimes blunt, opinion on the matter while giving no pressure to go with what she had suggested. Though teaching someone else's foalsafe another matter. The most advice she can give another mother is do what works for you, not someone else. Raising a foal is an adventure best done through your own experiences and what you decide to do, not on another's methods or backseat foaling. Your foals are yours, and her foals are hers. Nobody, especially not another mare, should tell you whether you're raising your child right or not as that's something you yourself should figure out and decide. However, that also means your goal is your responsibility. If they get into trouble, that's your fault. Atella will spend little time scolding your child. It's not her job to be a second mother, they should only need the mare that birthed them and their father. Going off of that though, you should respect the same with hers. She will tolerate very little of someone else scolding her kids, as they should mind themselves, and even shorter of them reprimanding her for how she raises them. Her foals are hers, she doesn't need another butting into it

Atella will always do her best to teach her young to be courteous and respectful, yet know when to stand for themselves and their own beliefs no matter how silly or how many are against it. Don't be stupid, use common sense and try to think through situations is another, as she knows of they can stop and think they can most likely figure it out. She doesn't want them to be like her, she knows she's a bit of a prick sometimes, and because of that Atella always urges them to be somewhat considerate about things, though you're free to have an opinion of your own. She tries, but it's hard sometimes. Rarely will someone be able to get into her circle of friends, and even rarer will she show anything but the same somewhat bored attitude to them if not her own children. Friends she will hold close and protect with her goddamn life, and you bet a death glare will be shot in your direction if they think they can harm them or try to dictate their life. There are 3 things she prioritizes inside of her life, and anyone who violates any of them will get a personal death sentence. Don't patronize her. Don't patronize her family. Don't patronize her friends. Easy.

Crush
N/A

Mate
Open, PM me

Offspring
Would be open for a 4-5 year old
Edme [Daughter]

Affiliations
PM me :)

Other
Excited for this roleplay <3
All image credits go to kiltsrhott on DA