Wolf Play : Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
03:24:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
You convinced me to not be a spending addict (WP currency wise)
 starmutt
03:23:59 marsh | they/it
you guys want mine feathers </3 they're bound to get stolen
 BuggyOs
03:22:50 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I knowww and the bird guy aint dropping any
 kycantina
03:22:27 ky but it's spooky
Bug, oof same, robin feathers are so expensive right now
 Boo
03:21:38 Chrissy
rook,
damn! do you like shiba inu on her at all?
 technoblade
03:21:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Ooo go for it! That's the same goal as me :D
 Boeing
03:21:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
what did I do
 BuggyOs
03:21:12 Bug-a-boo
ky
...I also have been buying moves nonstop and had to buy potions to rid my wolves of injuries
 Continental Wolves
03:20:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Im going to start a mission to get to 1 million mush
 kycantina
03:20:26 ky but it's spooky
Bug, I spent 2k on moves and 3k on CP too, surprised it's not lower
 Sabbath
03:19:50 Rook
If she had panda face marking... she would be so pretty god damn why did I look
 Poe
03:19:37 
Loving the game of thrones nicknames lol.
 BloodWeb
03:19:27 Blood/Nicole
Oh I'm surprisingly in the positives for profit it looks like
 Sabbath
03:19:18 Rook
Mother of Dragons
yeahh I think she'd be prettier if only she had a face marking
 BuggyOs
03:19:17 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I bought 2000 explore moves I have yet to use, plus 1000cp, sooo I'm low on mush (ignoring the 30,000 in my holes)
 technoblade
03:19:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Today's Profit: 7050

:)
 Sabbath
03:18:44 Rook
Boo
Eh I'm not sure what dye I'd use though. Looking at custom maker with the ones I have access to, none of them look good lol
 kycantina
03:18:23 ky but it's spooky
Bug, me too
Today's Profit: -2308
 Boo
03:16:57 Chrissy
rook,
ooh, maybe dye her?
 BuggyOs
03:16:39 Bug-a-boo
Today's Profit: -3117
wooo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Jaguar : 0
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 04:22 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
sure! ill add that now
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 07:09 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I claim one of the wolves' Pack Member roles?
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 07:42 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Shadows At Twilight said:
May I claim one of the wolves' Pack Member roles?

Of course! Reservations hold for two days.
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 08:11 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Juniper 'Twilight' Foster
Tribe: Wolf
Personality: Juniper has never been one to be exactly rebellious, but that's never stopped her from enjoying herself within her responsibilities. Very musical, Juniper spends a bit of her free time strumming her guitar, though she does also enjoy long walks in nature to clear her head- sometimes both at once. While not exactly extroverted, Juniper couldn't be called an introvert either; she enjoyed her peace and company equally. As a born-and-grown member of the Wolf Tribe, Juniper is loyal to those she grows to know, resilient, and quite self-reliant, however, this sometimes happens to give her struggles in asking for help. Relatively adventurous, Juniper finds her way somewhat easily through unknown territory, her observantness helping in this fact. While usually good at problem solving, when overwhelmed she can sometimes resort to escapism.
Appearance: Juniper’s always been tall in her age group, standing at 5’6. Her skin is fair, touched with sun and brushed with a blush and light freckles over her face and shoulders. Her eyes are deep green with dark lashes, and her round face is framed by long hickory hair, usually kept half up but occasionally tied back or fully down. She normally wears flannels with modest cropped shirts or full-size plain color or band tees, paired with jeans and boots along with any accessories she feels like wearing, often in gold. While occasionally wearing more fem clothing for very formal events, Juniper much prefers andro and masc clothes. She has a bad habit of getting leaves and twigs stuck in her hair and fur, often due to simply not noticing it instead of negligence. Occasionally she may carry her guitar in a case on her back.
Juniper’s wolf form explores more tones of deep browns than her human form’s hair, though it carries quite similarly. Her fur is thick, similarly likely to tangling as her human form, and splashes of color paint her pelt over her form of mussels, leanly built from daily use. Her skin is a deep pinkish, showing through on her lightly speckled nose, ears, and paw pads. Her ears sport a light gradient up to the tip, similar to the bands of light color lower on her legs, and dots of color speckle under her eyes. Similar to her human form, her wolfish eyes are a deep green.
Strengths: Musical, Adaptable, Patient, and Self-Reliant.
Weaknesses: Cautious, Strays from fights, Those she trusts, Asking for help.
Other: Owns a guitar :]

Edited at February 29, 2024 03:00 PM by Shadows At Twilight
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 08:12 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Shadows At Twilight said:

Name: Juniper Foster
Personality: Juniper has never been one to be exactly rebellious, but that's never stopped her from enjoying herself within her responsibilities. Very musical, Juniper spends a bit of her free time strumming her guitar, though she does also enjoy long walks in nature to clear her head- sometimes both at once. While not exactly extroverted, Juniper couldn't be called an introvert either; she enjoyed her peace and company equally. As a born-and-grown member of the Wolf Tribe, Juniper is loyal to those she grows to know, resilient, and quite self-reliant, however, this sometimes happens to give her struggles in asking for help. Relatively adventurous, Juniper finds her way somewhat easily through unknown territory, her observantness helping in this fact. While usually good at problem solving, when overwhelmed she can sometimes resort to escapism when too overwhelmed.
Appearance: Juniper’s always been tall in her age group, standing at 5’6. Her skin is fair, touched with sun and brushed with a blush and light freckles over her face and shoulders. Her eyes are deep green with dark lashes, and her round face is framed by long hickory hair, usually kept half up but occasionally tied back or fully down. She normally wears flannels with modest cropped shirts or full-size plain color or band tees, paired with jeans and boots along with any accessories she feels like wearing, often in gold. While occasionally wearing more fem clothing for very formal events, Juniper much prefers andro and masc clothes. She has a bad habit of getting leaves and twigs stuck in her hair and fur, often due to simply not noticing it instead of negligence. Occasionally she may carry her guitar in a case on her back.
Juniper’s wolf form explores more tones of deep browns than her human form’s hair, though it carries quite similarly. Her fur is thick, similarly likely to tangling as her human form, and splashes of color paint her pelt over her form of mussels, leanly built from daily use. Her skin is a deep pinkish, showing through on her lightly speckled nose, ears, and paw pads. Her ears sport a light gradient up to the tip, similar to the bands of light color lower on her legs, and dots of color speckle under her eyes. Similar to her human form, her wolfish eyes are a deep green.
Strengths: Musical, Adaptable, Patient, and Self-Reliant.
Weaknesses: Cautious, Strays from fights, Those she trusts, Asking for help.
Other: Owns a guitar :]

Great! Accepted!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 09:04 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Erebus
Age(Human years): 19
Tribe: Wolf PAck Member
Personality: He is quite fun to be around, though some of his jokes and pranks get dangerous. May or may not be a Pyromaniac.
Appearance: He is pretty tall, if not a little scrawny. He has deep brown fur/hair in both forms, and incredibly bright eyes. He has tanned skin in human form, and in wolf form his paws are a light grey.
Strengths: He is fast and has incredible endurance and agility
Weaknesses: He is a horrid swimmer and has a bit of social anxiety, as well as is sort of weak in head to head fighting.
Other: To be expanded, but done

Edited at February 26, 2024 09:22 PM by Austan vindar
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 09:20 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Austan vindar said:
Name: Erebus
Age(Human years): 19
Tribe: Wolf PAck Member
Personality
Appearance: He is pretty tall, if not a little scrawny. He has deep brown fur/hair in both forms, and incredibly bright eyes. He has tanned skin in human form, and in wolf form his paws are a light grey.
Strengths: He is fast and has incredible endurance and agility
Weaknesses: He is a horrid swimmer and has a bit of social anxiety, as well as is sort of weak in head to head fighting.
Other: To be expanded, but done

Accepted!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 10:44 PM

Nightwood

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Monte Sheppard
Age(Human years): 38
Personality(A bit complex, please. Not just, nice.)
Stern but kind-hearted older wolf who is fiercely loyal to his pack.
Appearance(Three sentences, no pictures please)
A large rust-coloured wolf with unusual green eyes. He is on the larger side and he is quite muscular. He has a patch of black fur on his chest.
Strengths: A good leader and a loyal pack member. Firm but also kind.
Weaknesses: Can be overprotective of others and sometimes his temper gets the best of him.
Other: (I don't know what to put here.)
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 26, 2024 10:53 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Nightwood said:
Name: Monte Sheppard
Age(Human years): 38
Personality(A bit complex, please. Not just, nice.)
Stern but kind-hearted older wolf who is fiercely loyal to his pack.
Appearance(Three sentences, no pictures please)
A large rust-coloured wolf with unusual green eyes. He is on the larger side and he is quite muscular. He has a patch of black fur on his chest.
Strengths: A good leader and a loyal pack member. Firm but also kind.
Weaknesses: Can be overprotective of others and sometimes his temper gets the best of him.
Other: (I don't know what to put here.)

Good job! Accepted!
Rivers Sign up thread (semi literate, reopened!)February 28, 2024 08:08 PM

koimau

Lightbringer

Give Award
here I go :0
-------------------
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Kanade Maru
Age(Human years): 9
Personality: Kind and very curious. Kanade is somewhat skittish and for most of the time doesn't speak much but when she does, she loves asking questions and talking about the wilderness. She often leaves tiny gifts for those she likes. She is also a bit naive.
Appearance: She is short with cream/tan slightly freckled skin. She has ash blonde hair that curls near the ends and bangs against her forehead. She is slender and seems rather fragile.
---
In her wolf form, she is small and has thick, unusual dull rose/chocolate fur with a cream underbelly and dark brown point markings. She has bright, attentive gold eyes and long ears.
Strengths: Agile, generous and can remember many things the first time she is taught/told/experiences it (see other). She is as strong as a typical pup.
Weaknesses: Timid with strangers and has a fear of any natural disasters. She also doesn't have a lot of endurance. She has a limited patience.
Other: Has photographic memory
-------------

Edited at March 1, 2024 04:56 PM by chimewood

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us