Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!
Chatbox
 Icywolve pack
02:56:39 Elektra/Raven
I had a few more but I can't remember them hopefully I can breed a few here soon
 Salom_
02:51:02 Sal, Salmon
Elektra
Ooo sheÂ’s pretty! That really was a long time ago
 Icywolve pack
02:47:28 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She was my last chim that I can remember
 Amygdala
02:45:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Icy
Shadow
Kuro (means black)
Tairn
Beelzebub
 starmutt
02:45:38 marsh | they/it
so much time to cook we're wokring on my terms out here

im looking at the dyes lol
 Icywolve pack
02:45:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a chim in so long
 Salom_
02:45:25 Sal, Salmon
Raven
Sven
 Salom_
02:44:37 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thanks! SheÂ’s the first defect IÂ’ve ever bred :)
 Icywolve pack
02:44:20 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
Name for him?
 Amygdala
02:44:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I also have a wolf called Arrax XD
 distant-lands
02:42:56 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you ^^
 Amygdala
02:42:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow i love his decor (and his name)
 Amygdala
02:42:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Nice XD
She is pretty
 distant-lands
02:41:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i gotta eventually BE train this guy, lol.
 Salom_
02:40:50 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
This is my new trainee!
 Amygdala
02:39:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
No time to cook you peaked our interest XD
 Salom_
02:39:28 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Good luck! :) IÂ’ve been working on training a new pair too

Marsh
Ooo okay
 Amygdala
02:38:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Thank you XD
I am working on BE training him but it's going a bit slow at the moment
 starmutt
02:37:07 marsh | they/it
let me cook i gotta draw for the idea
 distant-lands
02:36:16 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +5
Grey Fox : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   11 

Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 13, 2023 05:44 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name- Violet
Age- 2 years
Gender- female
Desired Rank- leader
Appearence- Violet is a silver fox. Meaning a black fox with varying amounts of white through their fur. Violet's fur is mostly grey almost black with a few flecks of white here and there. Her legs and ears are darker in color. She has a white tail tip and bright amber eyes.
General Personality- Violet is a sweet fox but can turn aggressive quickly if you get on her bad side.
family:
mate: open
siblings: Aster
freimds: open

Edited at December 16, 2023 02:49 PM by Dawnforest
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 13, 2023 06:48 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dawnforest said:
Name- Violet
Age- 2 years
Gender- female
Desired Rank- leader
Appearence- Violet is a silver fox. Meaning a black fox with varying amounts of white through their fur. Violet's fur is mostly grey almost black with a few flecks of white here and there. Her legs and ears are darker in color. She has a white tail tip and bright amber eyes.
General Personality- Violet is a sweet fox but can turn aggressive quickly if you get on her bad side.

Looks good
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 13, 2023 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Flip
Age - Barely an adult
Gender - AFAB Nonbinary (they/them)
Desired Rank - BeachClan Trainee
Appearance -
Flip is a Georgian Red fox, white with red freckles, red ears and a red line down their back. Their identifying mark is two dots below their left tear duct. Their nose and pawpads are black, and their eyes are golden yellow. Flip often zones out while staring, which looks pretty startling in combination with their owlish face. Flip is missing two claws on their right foreleg.
Personality -
Flip doesn't talk very much. It's not a matter of anxiety or muteness, they just straight up have nothing to say. Despite this, they remain pretty sociable within their community, always there to lend an ear or a tail to cry into. They love exploring, and cannot wait to become a soldier so they can patrol without supervision.
Extra -
Flip is a climber. There are barely any tall rocks along the beach but by the moon, they have been on top of them all. Their favorite food is crab.
Once, Flip had a sister. Flip no longer has a sister. They do not like to talk about it.
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 14, 2023 12:48 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name- Hirola
Age- 1.3
Gender- Male (He/Him)
Desired Rank- Soldier of Meadow Clan
Appearence- His fur is a black morph, gold cross fur. Some of his head (ears and cheeks, kinda) is gold, as well as his sides and his tail base. He has a white tipped tail, and the rest of his fur is black and silver.
General Personality- He is snarky, and tends to be about as unsociable as he can be as a fox.
Desired Rank- Soldier of Beach Clan
Appearence- His fur is piebald, meaning his hind legs take on a white color, as does his stomach and tail tip. His tail, eye markings, and ears are all dark. His body and head are red, and he has an iconic white stripe on his forehead.
General Personality- Hes a a funny one, if not a bit crazy. A little "Cuckoo" if you get what I mean.
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 14, 2023 03:08 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award

Deepcrescent said:
Name - Flip
Age - Barely an adult
Gender - AFAB Nonbinary (they/them)
Desired Rank - BeachClan Trainee
Appearance -
Flip is a Georgian Red fox, white with red freckles, red ears and a red line down their back. Their identifying mark is two dots below their left tear duct. Their nose and pawpads are black, and their eyes are golden yellow. Flip often zones out while staring, which looks pretty startling in combination with their owlish face. Flip is missing two claws on their right foreleg.
Personality -
Flip doesn't talk very much. It's not a matter of anxiety or muteness, they just straight up have nothing to say. Despite this, they remain pretty sociable within their community, always there to lend an ear or a tail to cry into. They love exploring, and cannot wait to become a soldier so they can patrol without supervision.
Extra -
Flip is a climber. There are barely any tall rocks along the beach but by the moon, they have been on top of them all. Their favorite food is crab.
Once, Flip had a sister. Flip no longer has a sister. They do not like to talk about it.

Úlfapakki said:
Name- Hirola
Age- 1.3
Gender- Male (He/Him)
Desired Rank- Soldier of Meadow Clan
Appearence- His fur is a black morph, gold cross fur. Some of his head (ears and cheeks, kinda) is gold, as well as his sides and his tail base. He has a white tipped tail, and the rest of his fur is black and silver.
General Personality- He is snarky, and tends to be about as unsociable as he can be as a fox.
Desired Rank- Soldier of Beach Clan
Appearence- His fur is piebald, meaning his hind legs take on a white color, as does his stomach and tail tip. His tail, eye markings, and ears are all dark. His body and head are red, and he has an iconic white stripe on his forehead.
General Personality- Hes a a funny one, if not a bit crazy. A little "Cuckoo" if you get what I mean.

Both accepted
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 16, 2023 02:02 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
If medic open then can I reserve?
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 16, 2023 02:24 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yea i can do that, its cause ava walton dipped, but i got you
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 16, 2023 02:33 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name- Aster
Age- 2
Gender- female
Desired Rank- fine where she is
Appearence- grey fox. Grey with reddish underbelly. Black tipped tail. White spot on chest. Smaller then average
General Personality- Aster is a sweet fox. She is careing and kind to everyone. Even if a beach clan fox is injured she will try her best to help them.
Family:
mate: open
siblings: Violet
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 16, 2023 02:49 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
accepted ;)
Fox Clan RP - Looking for more active members!December 17, 2023 07:33 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Mira
[ M - Eye - Ra ]
~
Clan:
Meadow Clan
Soldier
Desired Rank:
Second In Command...Maybe
~
Appearance:
Mira is quite the attractive female, she may be a bit simple but she's pretty nonetheless.
The young female stands on the taller side when it comes to height, standing 2'1 feet tall from the shoulder. She has sharp features including her jaw and the frame if her body in general. She is on the slimmer side, but not slim enough to worry about her weight, as she is a healthy 19.8 pounds. Mira actually has an elegant body structure, and you can tell her confidence by the way she strides.
As for her coloration, Mira is quite simple, as I explained earlier. She has a base coat of a deeper red than most, her paws fade into a dark brown, almost black. She isnt the fluffyist fox, but her tail is fairly fluffed up. And her tail also fades out into a dark brown at the end, as well as her muzzle and the tip of her ears. Mira has stunning emerald green, almond shaped eyes, they are one of the more prudent characteristics that stick out the most. The young female does have a few scars from previous battles but nothing to serious.
Mira has a soothing, soft toned voice. Its a bit whispy and she has the slightest lisp, but its hardly noticeable. She has a sharp English accent that's usually kept at a calm tone but will not hesitate to be raised if needed.
Personality:
|| Sweet || Welcoming || Respectful and Respectable || Incredibly Loyal || Wise || Fair || Elegant || Open Hearted and Minded || Motherly || Quiet || Generous || Selfless || Empathetic || Friendly || Humorous || Self Confident ||
~
Crush:
Open.
Mate:
Open, Pm me!
Offspring:
Yep! Mira is currently expecting 1-2 kits, she is pretty much midpoint when it comes to pregnancy timing, so she should be able to have them in the later spring. Their sire is a loner...unfortunately he left her without a mere goodbye when he figured out she was carrying his children.
(Im wondering if the kits could be NPC's, and continue to be until they are Trainees. Then I could make a character sheet for them, or others could play them^^)

Edited at December 17, 2023 07:45 AM by Biologist at Work

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us